PDA

View Full Version : Official Fan/Crowd perspectives of the Manu and Neal shots thread

Buddy Holly
04-27-2011, 11:20 PM
If anyone has some or finds them on the web, post them here.

I meant videos. :lol

ALVAREZ6
04-27-2011, 11:37 PM
http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm266/jalbertopd/x625x.jpg

TDMVPDPOY
04-27-2011, 11:45 PM
stop posting the gino pic fag

4>0rings
04-27-2011, 11:47 PM
Some women in the front row were basically crying tears of joy. I knew I should of gone to this game.

Udokafan05
04-28-2011, 12:08 AM
It was awesome there, loudest I heard it in awhile, but still a lot of open seats

The Great Fantastic
04-28-2011, 12:19 AM
Only in my mind. What an amazing game. I thought the elderly fellow next to me was about to have an arrest of the cardiac! Neal had just hit the three to send it to overtime, when thusly after I gave his wife a high five, I proceeded to give him a congratulatory pat on the shoulder. He was about 70 years old and he looked me dead in the eye while clutching at his heart. Shortly after I realized I wasn't about to witness an old man die, he informed me that he had a pace maker...and some other nonsensical old people blather. But there we were, we did it! He survived and the Spurs got the win. Kudos!!!

ALVAREZ6
04-28-2011, 12:22 AM
stop posting the gino pic fag

u mad?

TDMVPDPOY
04-28-2011, 12:23 AM
Some women in the front row were basically crying tears of joy. I knew I should of gone to this game.

wouldnt happen to be erin barry?

disciple
04-28-2011, 12:42 AM
My reaction at the game when Manu hit his shot ...................
Ice, ice, ice. The man has nothing but ice in his veins!

And after Neal hit his shot ......................
Oh my God!!!, Oh my God!!, Oh my God!

GSH
04-28-2011, 01:04 AM
I've never felt so many ups and downs in such a short period of time in my life. I thought Manu had coughed the ball up and that was horrible. Then he made that shot and that was incredible. Then they called it a 2, and that was horrible. But it was only a 1 point game and that was incredible. But then Randolph made both FT's and that was awful. Roller coaster sounds too cliche, but I don't know what else to call it.

After Manu made his, everybody around us was talking about the Memorial Day Miracle. But as soon as they headed for the replay screen it was like everybody knew they were going to call it a two. I hate to say it, but when Neal put up his shot I think I must have closed my eyes, because I can't remember seeing it go through. The place went absolutely freaking nuts. People hugging each other and falling over each other to high five people down the row. It was like it was for a win and not a tie. But I didn't feel a lot of tension going into the OT. It was like we all knew they were going to finish it off. You would have thought we had already won it when Neal made that 3. Yeah, and then EVERYBODY was talking about the Memorial Day Miracle.

When it was over, it was like nobody wanted to go home. The halls were nuts. I tried to talk on the way home, and just had to give it up.

I did see a couple of Memphis fans, and they looked like they couldn't figure out what happened. That's the look I want to see on TV Friday night.

ALVAREZ6
04-28-2011, 01:07 AM
I've never felt so many ups and downs in such a short period of time in my life. I thought Manu had coughed the ball up and that was horrible. Then he made that shot and that was incredible. Then they called it a 2, and that was horrible. But it was only a 1 point game and that was incredible. But then Randolph made both FT's and that was awful. Roller coaster sounds too cliche, but I don't know what else to call it.

maybe an acid trip?

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/images/duration_chart_lsd.gif

gospursgojas
04-28-2011, 01:08 AM

After Manu made his, everybody around us was talking about the Memorial Day Miracle. But as soon as they headed for the replay screen it was like everybody knew they were going to call it a two. I hate to say it, but when Neal put up his shot I think I must have closed my eyes, because I can't remember seeing it go through. The place went absolutely freaking nuts. People hugging each other and falling over each other to high five people down the row. It was like it was for a win and not a tie. But I didn't feel a lot of tension going into the OT. It was like we all knew they were going to finish it off. You would have thought we had already won it when Neal made that 3. Yeah, and then EVERYBODY was talking about the Memorial Day Miracle.

When it was over, it was like nobody wanted to go home. The halls were nuts. I tried to talk on the way home, and just had to give it up.

I did see a couple of Memphis fans, and they looked like they couldn't figure out what happened. That's the look I want to see on TV Friday night.

Awesome.

I love the ATT center when its like that. Its like the ol days in the dome, when the person behind you, in front of you, 3 rows down and a section aside were all friends when a big shot goes down. I also, remember the Go Spurs Go chants down the hallways and into the parking lot going home

NewJerSpur
04-28-2011, 01:16 AM

Cool to hear the experience firsthand...looking forward to getting down there one day soon. I don't even want to go to sleep to be honest, LOL, but at least I know when I do I won't have a playoff hangover....and no matter what happens Friday, I'm proud of this team for what they put together tonight.