PDA

View Full Version : Mike Taylor on game react

4>0rings
04-27-2011, 11:22 PM
:lmao :lmao

This guy is 4-5 calls in getting shitted on each one.

:lmao

ffadicted
04-27-2011, 11:24 PM
huh

pjjrfan
04-27-2011, 11:24 PM
Can't stand this guy. I've tried to listen to his show but he drones out the same 5-10 minutes spew everytime he starts his show, and then he hardly talks about sports and just babbles.

4>0rings
04-27-2011, 11:25 PM
WOAI 1200am, spurs post game, he's melting down

:lmao

ManuBalboa
04-27-2011, 11:25 PM
Who be Lawrence? lulz

weebo
04-27-2011, 11:26 PM
please explain

pjjrfan
04-27-2011, 11:26 PM
what's happening.

noles1983
04-27-2011, 11:27 PM
im so confused

NealwithIt
04-27-2011, 11:27 PM
lol wat are ppl saying to him?

he said it was over on yesterdays show and he renounced his spurs fandom

Kamala
04-27-2011, 11:31 PM
LOL just told a listener he probably grew up on the west side. He does use the term son bitch which I find amusing.:lol

cornbread
04-27-2011, 11:33 PM
Surprised he's not talking about the Cowboys tonight.

gospursgojas
04-27-2011, 11:35 PM
You mean a Mavs fan is taking phone calls about a Spurs win in san antoino radio???

Obstructed_View
04-27-2011, 11:35 PM
Mike Taylor is a Mavs fan. He worked for ESPN 103.3 up here. He's the one who referred to Pop as "Crater-face" in 2006.

gospursgojas
04-27-2011, 11:36 PM
But yes explain somemore please. I wanna hear how shitted on that guy is getting right now.

ManuBalboa
04-27-2011, 11:36 PM
http://radio.woai.com/main.html

VBM
04-27-2011, 11:37 PM
Is this the guy who everyone trolled with the Tree of Woe talk last year?

Kamala
04-27-2011, 11:37 PM
To quote a line from American Me "he's just doing his pinche job man."

That being said I'm trying to get through to shit on him too.

gospursgojas
04-27-2011, 11:39 PM
http://radio.woai.com/main.html

Thanks...

Hahah some drunk dumbass defending Taylor with the un-biased argument

gospursgojas
04-27-2011, 11:40 PM
ok listened for 30 seconds and now Taylor is actually bashing spurs and thier fans...can someone please get him off SAN ANTONIO radio

gospursgojas
04-27-2011, 11:42 PM
Is this even a Spurs broadcast? Ive heard zero positive comments from Taylor...turning the shit off. Reminded of why I stopped listing to him.

Obstructed_View
04-27-2011, 11:42 PM
What a fucking travesty that San Antonio fans can't even be allowed to feel good about their team on their home team's radio station after an amazing win.

ohmwrecker
04-27-2011, 11:44 PM
Could someone verify that Mike Taylor is actually a Mavs fan? I'm still unclear about this.

4>0rings
04-27-2011, 11:44 PM
What a fucking travesty that San Antonio fans can't even be allowed to feel good about their team on their home team's radio station after an amazing win.I'm a fan of Taylors but I couldn't listen today because of this. I tune into game react to get some extra coverage on a great win and he just continues to shit on the Spurs. Fans came through and ruined it for him. :lmao

gospursgojas
04-27-2011, 11:45 PM
Could someone verify that Mike Taylor is actually a Mavs fan? I'm still unclear about this.

Listen to his show for 10 mins. Hes a fan of everything Dallas bc Fort Worth (where hes from) sucks.

gospursgojas
04-27-2011, 11:47 PM
What a fucking travesty that San Antonio fans can't even be allowed to feel good about their team on their home team's radio station after an amazing win.

Thats what Im saying. How much longer do we have to put up with a mavs fan doing spurs games? Spurs org needs to address that.

I'm a fan of Taylors but I couldn't listen today because of this. I tune into game react to get some extra coverage on a great win and he just continues to shit on the Spurs. Fans came through and ruined it for him. :lmao

I liked taylor and jim bobs "guy" stuff/talk but had to stop listening to him and his obvious hate of the spurs.

Obstructed_View
04-27-2011, 11:47 PM

Look at his resume. I remember his last day at 103.3 when Galloway and Co were laughing about him going to San Antonio. I didn't make up the crater-face thing.

ohmwrecker
04-27-2011, 11:52 PM
Maybe if a few more people could come in this thread and say "Mike Taylor is a Mavs fan." that would really clarify the issue for me. Then, of course, I would have to ask why Spurs fans would listen to him if this is true. You know what . . . this is turning into a big can of worms that I really don't give a shit about. Never mind.

Obstructed_View
04-27-2011, 11:54 PM
Maybe if a few more people could come in this thread and say "Mike Taylor is a Mavs fan." that would really clarify the issue for me. Then, of course, I would have to ask why Spurs fans would listen to him if this is true. You know what . . . this is turning into a big can of worms that I really don't give a shit about. Never mind.

Sorry you're too fucking lazy to use Google, your highness...

SA210
04-27-2011, 11:57 PM
Who be Lawrence? lulz

I heard that call :lol

rr2418
04-27-2011, 11:58 PM
I missed game react but maybe he was trying to be "real" about the Spurs chances! Again, I didn't hear the segment. But I bet Paul Alexander will be saying the same thing. That the fans shouldn't get excited b/c the Grizzlies will still win the series.

ohmwrecker
04-27-2011, 11:58 PM
Sorry you're too fucking lazy to use Google, your highness...

Flip your communicator to sarcasm, Flash.

gospursgojas
04-28-2011, 12:03 AM
I missed game react but maybe he was trying to be "real" about the Spurs chances! Again, I didn't hear the segment. But I bet Paul Alexander will be saying the same thing. That the fans shouldn't get excited b/c the Grizzlies will still win the series.

Nah he sounded upset that the Spurs season wasnt over just yet. And then the calls came in, calling him out and it was just him defending himself and telling us why the Spurs suck the rest of the time.

gospursgojas
04-28-2011, 12:03 AM
He of course threw in the "Im on the radio and you're not" card.

Kori Ellis
04-28-2011, 12:05 AM
Maybe if a few more people could come in this thread and say "Mike Taylor is a Mavs fan." ...

He's a Mavs fan, who covers the Spurs for a San Antonio radio station because that's part of his job. He's vocal about being a Mavs fan; it's not a secret or anything.

gospursgojas
04-28-2011, 12:07 AM
He's a Mavs fan, who covers the Spurs for a San Antonio radio station because that's part of his job. He's vocal about being a Mavs fan; it's not a secret or anything.

Which is the worst part of him and also why it is such a downer that the "powers that be" allow him to do SPURS radio.

E-RockWill
04-28-2011, 12:11 AM
I honestly thought that the Spurstalk Army was behind it. Just call after call after call about what a douche he is. Neither the best nor brightest callers The Tone has to offer, but effective nonetheless.
"Whatever, hater. Whaaaaaatever, HATER!"
It was actually quite amusing.

Spursfan092120
04-28-2011, 12:11 AM
Taylor bashes Dallas all the time..says he HATES the Mavs because he can't stand Jason Terry, but especially can't stand Mark Cuban...guess I missed something...yeah, his react tonight was bogus..but dude bashes on Dallas constantly.

4>0rings
04-28-2011, 12:13 AM
I honestly thought that the Spurstalk Army was behind it. Just call after call after call about what a douche he is. Neither the best nor brightest callers The Tone has to offer, but effective nonetheless.
Every caller was drunk off his ass and still jabbing. :lol

Master splitter
04-28-2011, 12:23 AM
Yes I heard the show too. The guy made so many references about clutch shots in mavs games and how he used to cover the mavs. The guy made so many prejudice and discriminating insults to the callers "drunk fans from public schools" and anybody from the west side who wants him out should get their own radio show. Lol this jerk is from dallASS, how the he'll does he know about the west side of San Antonio. I'm really shocked we have this guy hosting the show.

bighappy
04-28-2011, 02:31 AM
mike taylor is a fag

jimo2305
04-28-2011, 03:39 AM
lol man i missed him gettin' shat on..t hat would've been great.. but yea mike taylor's a douchebag hands down.. i've stopped listening to 760 after i couldn't take anymore of him.. dude sounds annoying and has no knowledge of basketball.. just a babbler.. i still <3 jessica the intern tho ;)

mouse
04-28-2011, 07:47 AM
How can someone who claims they are from San Antonio,or post at SpursTalk, or who claims to be a Spurs fan not know about the only "Spurs" react after game show in San Antonio?

FuzzyLumpkins
04-28-2011, 08:00 AM
There is a big old bushel of dicks over at 760.

This is a one sport town and they bring in a fan of the Mavericks. Its not as if human resources could not find someone more suitable for the market.

Clear Channel will never get my fare.

redskinfan
04-28-2011, 08:13 AM
He is just hoping the Spurs lose so that his Mavs will not be the only 1 seed to fall to an 8 seed in a 7 game series, he always seems to throw in Mavs references and that bit with some dude they call nasty boy and him (nasty boy) hating the Spurs is not very convincing with Taylor trying to defend the Spurs, dude obviously wants back in Dallas so I say see ya ese!

Taco
04-28-2011, 08:18 AM

http://spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=16932&dateline=1302283891 (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=16932)

Great Avatar ! :flag:

Jeff Vexler did the best Game night React !

Chachachango
04-28-2011, 08:23 AM
The guy also said that Gary was a copy of roger mason Jr.

mouse
04-28-2011, 08:28 AM
Ever since Andrew Ashwood left the show seem to go down hill fast. It's a shame Tim Merriman let his ego get in the way of producing a great Sports show. (keep in mind I didn't say a show with high ratings) Program directors are after ratings not what is best for the listeners or viewers. That is why Glenn Beck lasted so long.

I feel like having to tell someone who is a supposed to be a huge NY Knicks fan where the statue of Liberty is but here goes......

760AM is a Sports radio show that is local in San Antonio and they cover the Spurs games and have a show after the games call React.

Unfortunately Mike Taylor after coming from Dallas to take over a show that should be done by someone from San Antonio tried to act like a huge Spurs fan when he wasn't even finished packing yet and many listeners knew right off the bat he could not be trusted, myself included.

If only he would have just admitted he was a Dallas Maverick fan and used to call coach Pop names and make fun of the overweight San Antonio Spur fans he would have at least earn our respects. And in time he could say he is starting to like the Spurs and people in this town love to see outsiders become Spurs fans.

San Antonio is made up of many transplant people from all over the country who made the Spurs they're second team. And many eventually made the Spurs they're only team.

But Mike Taylor kept up the "hey esse" I am Primo Spurs fan...like he lived here all his life.....it didn't go over to well when his show was 90% Dallas Cowboys 9% cheesy humor and 1% Spurs talk. Most of the Ticket 760AM listeners were regular fans who knew all about Don Harris, Chris Duel, Jeff Vexler, Kori Ellis,Wally ,etc....

So the show became lame and it opened the door for ESPN the Zone were it's done by "local" Spur fans and they have Don Harris, Kori Ellis,Jay Howard,and many Spurs players who call in everyday. The show is 90% Spurs 5% Cowboys and 5% quality humor.
do the math.
ugG6lZWRVlw
2Wt7dbBwNRE

davidbowie
04-28-2011, 08:44 AM
sports grind is the best show on the radio and shits all over taylor chris duel npr the beat 99.5 kiss and all the other bs out there. grinders keep it real and are funnier and more knowledgeable than 99% of the people out there.

rr2418
04-28-2011, 09:31 AM
Ever since Andrew Ashwood left the show seem to go down hill fast. It's a shame Tim Merriman let his ego get in the way of producing a great Sports show. (keep in mind I didn't say a show with high ratings) Program directors are after ratings not what is best for the listeners or viewers. That is why Glenn Beck lasted so long.

I feel like having to tell someone who is a supposed to be a huge NY Knicks fan where the statue of Liberty is but here goes......

760AM is a Sports radio show that is local in San Antonio and they cover the Spurs games and have a show after the games call React.

Unfortunately Mike Taylor after coming from Dallas to take over a show that should be done by someone from San Antonio tried to act like a huge Spurs fan when he wasn't even finished packing yet and many listeners knew right off the bat he could not be trusted, myself included.

If only he would have just admitted he was a Dallas Maverick fan and used to call coach Pop names and make fun of the overweight San Antonio Spur fans he would have at least earn our respects. And in time he could say he is starting to like the Spurs and people in this town love to see outsiders become Spurs fans.

San Antonio is made up of many transplant people from all over the country who made the Spurs they're second team. And many eventually made the Spurs they're only team.

But Mike Taylor kept up the "hey esse" I am Primo Spurs fan...like he lived here all his life.....it didn't go over to well when his show was 90% Dallas Cowboys 9% cheesy humor and 1% Spurs talk. Most of the Ticket 760AM listeners were regular fans who knew all about Don Harris, Chris Duel, Jeff Vexler, Kori Ellis,Wally ,etc....

So the show became lame and it opened the door for ESPN the Zone were it's done by "local" Spur fans and they have Don Harris, Kori Ellis,Jay Howard,and many Spurs players who call in everyday. The show is 90% Spurs 5% Cowboys and 5% quality humor.
do the math.
ugG6lZWRVlw
2Wt7dbBwNRE

I don't think Jay Howard is from San Antonio but I get your point. I just wanted to point out that Don Harris, Paul Alexander said on radio that the Spurs had very little chance of winning gm 5. They believe the Spurs will lose and even if they win gm 5, the Spurs won't have enough to win in Memphis. As for the 1250The Zone, I think it's 50% crappy humor, 50% Spurs, Cowboys, misc.

rr2418
04-28-2011, 09:31 AM

do the math.
ugG6lZWRVlw
2Wt7dbBwNRE

I don't think Jay Howard is from San Antonio but I get your point. I just wanted to point out that Don Harris, Paul Alexander said on radio that the Spurs had very little chance of winning gm 5. They believe the Spurs will lose and even if they win gm 5, the Spurs won't have enough to win in Memphis. As for the 1250The Zone, I think it's 50% crappy humor, 50% Spurs, Cowboys, misc.

ohmwrecker
04-28-2011, 09:35 AM
I heard that Mike Taylor is actually a Mavs fan!

Obstructed_View
04-28-2011, 09:58 AM
I heard that Mike Taylor is actually a Mavs fan!

I require people to provide several forms of written documentation of such before accepting it.

TacoCabanaFajitas
04-28-2011, 10:29 AM
I require people to provide several forms of written documentation of such before accepting it.

Get them to provide the long form Mav fan certificate

Obstructed_View
04-28-2011, 10:33 AM
In other "Retard Homer" news, PJ was on The Herd, and was forced to explain why Kobe is so much like Michael Jordan because he made a dunk in the second quarter of a first round game. :lol

ohmwrecker
04-28-2011, 10:55 AM

:lol I accept it. I just don't care and I think it's funny that anyone else does.

What's up, O_V? You usually aren't this slow.

purist
04-28-2011, 12:12 PM

Puhleeze. 1250 local programming is like nails on a blackboard. Taylor, like him or hate him, is at least funny sometimes. Duel and Minnix are never funny, their schtick (repeating the word bang ala Jay Howard, characters like bobby junk, etc.) is montonous, and their voices annoying. they generally have better guests, but their own content and takes are stale.

and Alexander needs to stop referring to himself in the third person... coach A says this or thinks that, etc..; it too is annoying. But at least he talks in depth Longhorn football.

In the end, we can all take comfort in the fact that at least "d" bag Peter Burns is gone from local airwaves.

ICE3000
04-28-2011, 12:57 PM
I listen to STSA everday on the way home from work. Mike Taylor is NOT a mavs fan, he is also not SPurs Homer, he has alotb of respect for the spurs' organization and has no repsect for the mavs organization... if you all would LISTEN to the show you would know this. I like him for being a realist.

GrandeDavid
04-28-2011, 12:57 PM

I've listened to him a couple of times heading home from work and I've heard him renounce his Mavs fandom because of Mark Cuban's antics. He rips on the Mavs for being soft, playoff chokers and so on. I heard him also rip on Jason Terry a couple of times. Haven't heard him lately, though, so maybe he's changed his tune.

SsKSpurs21
04-28-2011, 01:08 PM
Bring back Vex and Wally!! :toast

Obstructed_View
04-28-2011, 01:28 PM
:lol I accept it. I just don't care and I think it's funny that anyone else does.

What's up, O_V? You usually aren't this slow.

It's probably because my bullshit detector is functioning perfectly. I've never seen someone who actually doesn't care try this hard to make sure everyone knows how much he doesn't care in a thread he said he didn't care about yet continues to post in about the exact same issue.

Creation88
04-28-2011, 06:54 PM
i farted

stxspurs
04-28-2011, 07:54 PM
wally is horrible....there isnt ANY good radio here.....

thebigmammoo
04-28-2011, 11:33 PM
do the math.

Good post, but Chris and Jason aren't much better. I got tired of them slobbering over every woman they ever interviewed (Natalie Tejeda, Jennifer Broom, Kim Fishcher, etc.) like comic books geeks talking about anime chicks they'll never have a shot with. The crappy callers like the Nick Swardson rip-off that lusts over Jay Howard sealed the deal for me.

Sports Grind is the best show in town. They're not homers, but they'll give respect when it's due. They also back up everything with stats. Too bad the city listeners won't give them their due.

NRHector
04-28-2011, 11:44 PM
Good post, but Chris and Jason aren't much better. I got tired of them slobbering over every woman they ever interviewed (Natalie Tejeda, Jennifer Broom, Kim Fishcher, etc.) like comic books geeks talking about anime chicks they'll never have a shot with. The crappy callers like the Nick Swardson rip-off that lusts over Jay Howard sealed the deal for me.

Sports Grind is the best show in town. They're not homers, but they'll give respect when it's due. They also back up everything with stats. Too bad the city listeners won't give them their due.

Sports Grind needs to change the time, I think it comes at 2 they need to take Mike Taylor spot

thebigmammoo
04-28-2011, 11:54 PM
Sports Grind needs to change the time, I think it comes at 2 they need to take Mike Taylor spot

They used to do 6-7, but I guess they gave Taylor 4-7 to compete with Chris & Jason head-on.

Mike and Jim Bob used to be entertaining, until Jim Bob started going on his right-wing rants. I tuned him out right after that. Once Jim Bob left, Taylor became less entertaining.

I always see people making remarks about the Sports Grind, whether it's about the music they play (best Hip-Hop in SA) or how Calvin sounds like he always has a hangover. Calvin, Rudy, and Salami do an awesome job, but the good ole boys in SA won't ever give them the time of day.

NRHector
04-28-2011, 11:58 PM
They used to do 6-7, but I guess they gave Taylor 4-7 to compete with Chris & Jason head-on.

Mike and Jim Bob used to be entertaining, until Jim Bob started going on his right-wing rants. I tuned him out right after that. Once Jim Bob left, Taylor became less entertaining.

I always see people making remarks about the Sports Grind, whether it's about the music they play (best Hip-Hop in SA) or how Calvin sounds like he always has a hangover. Calvin, Rudy, and Salami do an awesome job, but the good ole boys in SA won't ever give them the time of day.TBH I prefer Sports Grind than Mike Taylor

thebigmammoo
04-29-2011, 12:00 AM
TBH I prefer Sports Grind than Mike Taylor

Me too.

gospursgojas
04-29-2011, 12:04 AM
I listen to STSA everday on the way home from work. Mike Taylor is NOT a mavs fan, he is also not SPurs Homer, he has alotb of respect for the spurs' organization and has no repsect for the mavs organization... if you all would LISTEN to the show you would know this. I like him for being a realist.

When did you figure all this out? During Cowboys talk? Or "man" talk? Or was it when they talked hornfrogs from Perfet 10s? Or was it bc he used puro like 12 times and thats how spurs fans talk?

Mike Taylor is also borderline racist and only borderline bc the "border" (no pun intended) is further along for hispanics. If he talked and made fun of black people the same EXACT way he does "mescins", hed be gone just like Eric Gray in the Iverson incident. Also, bc his wife or mom or whatever the story is makes him part hispanic doesnt make it ok.

Dingle Barry
04-29-2011, 01:32 AM
In this thread we have the following posts about this jag off:

+Renounced Spurs fanhood

+Vocal about being a mavfan

+Doesn't like the mavs/bags on them.

I don't care because sports radio is inane as fuck, but it is weird that they couldn't find someone at least somewhat partial to the Spurs for this gig. It's not like there is a shortage of men capable of talking about sports into a microphone. Then again, maybe they want someone controversial so people tune in. Lame either way imho.

ohmwrecker
04-29-2011, 09:11 AM
It's probably because my bullshit detector is functioning perfectly. I've never seen someone who actually doesn't care try this hard to make sure everyone knows how much he doesn't care in a thread he said he didn't care about yet continues to post in about the exact same issue.

I care about giving you guys the business. I don't care about the predilictos of a terrible San Antonio radio "personality". Why would I, or anyone else for that matter? And, honestly, I am not trying very hard either. Now, stop being such a wet blanket.

mouse
04-29-2011, 10:02 AM
Taylor bashes Dallas all the time..says he HATES the Mavs because he can't stand can't stand Mark Cuban..but dude bashes on Dallas constantly.

How do you go about hating "your team" and Mark Cuban if your a "Dallas Maverick fan"

If Kori got a cool paying Job today in Los Angeles is she supposed to start hating the Spurs,coach Pop and say she can't stand Peter Holt?

What does that say about a person that waits to see where they get a job first to determine what NBA team they love?

And who says you can't work in another city and still be a fan of your team? So if Larry bird was to get a job in San Antonio today is he supposed to say the Celtics are now gay? What happened to just doing a radio show and reporting the facts?
Does it really matter if the person telling you if Manu is going to be able to play for game 6 has a David Robinson autographed VHS tape of little Mermaid?

Wally did San Antonio sports radio for many years and supported his Knicks and JETS and everyone had no problem. In fact it was cool to get a non Homer view on things.

And lets just say I am as gullible as the rest of you and believe Mike Taylor is now a Spurs fan what kind of "fan" would talk negative or give up on his team on a local sports radio show that is supposed to give the fans a platform to rally upon and support they're Spurs?

You guys can say who you think sucks, or who you think rocks!
But unless you know the history of a person,radio show, or ST Poster in San Antonio you should do some background research before you look so misinformed and thus looking like a bandwagon fan yourself.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/RTM-41/spurs.gif

Kori Ellis
04-29-2011, 10:08 AM

I've listened to him a couple of times heading home from work and I've heard him renounce his Mavs fandom because of Mark Cuban's antics. He rips on the Mavs for being soft, playoff chokers and so on. I heard him also rip on Jason Terry a couple of times. Haven't heard him lately, though, so maybe he's changed his tune.

I've met the guy a few times (though a few years back). I don't know what he pretends to be on the radio -- I have never listened to him. However, I know that he was a big Mavs and Cowboys fan when he moved to San Antonio and got the radio job here.

mouse
04-29-2011, 10:36 AM

And when did you start listening to the show? If you started from the beginning you would know what we are referring to and you yourself would see Mike in a different light.

If you didn't listen to the show from the start it can only mean three things.

A: Your new as a Spurs fan

B: Your new to San Antonio

C: You just now got an AM radio in your car.

I personally don't hate Mike Taylor, or his short tempered down syndrome co host Billy Bob. Some of the most mouse hating posters on this site are my best friends in person at the GTGs. I am sure Mike Taylor could be a cool vato to hang out with.

Most of you all claim to hate Kobe but many of you have never had Kobe over to your house to play UNO or hung out with Kobe and went with him looking for young girls to bend over a chair.

I don't feel my personal views about something or someone should hold me back from speaking my mind and call it as i see it.

There have been numerous times I told Chris Duel his show sucks. I told JT the Brick when he sucked. Also Tony Bruno,Don Harris, and Jay Howard.

And ask Kori how many times I said ST and the posters suck.

People respect a radio host if they keep it real, not some radio host who yells at the listeners asking for tougher laws against pathetic drug users and gets busted himself with a Ziploc bag full of pain killers.

Unless your some clone and can't think for yourself then carry on and stay in the dark it's your life.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/kingsfan/flame.gif

mouse
04-29-2011, 11:03 AM
I-- I have never listened to him. However, I know that he was a big Mavs and Cowboys fan when he moved to San Antonio and got the radio job here.

Well I remember when he got here since I was always listening and calling the show I was very interested in who is this guy was that the program director felt had to replace people who already knew the Spurs and lived in San Antonio.

I wanted to be a fan of the show and was kinda excited to see if maybe the show would think outside the box unlike the previous show that seemed to not have a backbone and call out Pop and others if they needed it.

Remember when Mark Cuban said San Antonio was a sorry one horse town with a nasty green pool, of water they call a river etc........

The Ticket760 gang said he was a whinny Douche bag and a little bitch and when they ever get the chance they will tell him.

Well Mark Cuban came to San Antonio and was on the show and guess what......the Ticket 760 gang practically pass out form the excitement.

you would have thought they was front row center at the Prince William and Kate Middleton's royal wedding ceremony!

I haven't seen that much salad tossing since I was invited to go eat at the Olive Garden.

One mistake Mike Taylor made was he accepted phone calls from his buddies in Dallas to welcome him to San Antonio and it backfired as the other radio / tv people in Dallas were roasting Mike Taylor for being a sellout and one man told Mike if he was going to tell Pop he was a crater face etc...

It was rather quit awkward and Mike wanted to run them off the show but didn't want to come off as a jerk but at the same time those guys were exposing Mike and I just happened to record the show.

For some reason Mike felt he had to remind the listeners twice an hour his Granny was 1/8 Hispanic and how Davy Crockett was his favorite hero.

I'm not really sure when he started saying "puro" as I stopped listening to the show when I found out they screened the callers like they was trying to talk to the Pope.

gospursgojas
04-29-2011, 11:05 AM
So win or lose tonight, I hope Taylor gets shit on again tonight.

Whos calling in?

redskinfan
04-29-2011, 11:45 AM
Taylor is trying to get fired but they are not obliging him, I cannot stand that ass!

mouse
04-29-2011, 12:51 PM
So win or lose tonight, I hope Taylor gets shit on again tonight.

Whos calling in?

If Kori or maybe one of these so called Spur fans that post in this forum make an online react show after tonight's game I will chime in.

:toast

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/kingsfan/pop-sucks-7.jpg

Obstructed_View
12-27-2012, 05:58 PM
I care about giving you guys the business. I don't care about the predilictos of a terrible San Antonio radio "personality". Why would I, or anyone else for that matter? And, honestly, I am not trying very hard either. Now, stop being such a wet blanket.

This exchange makes me :lol. I don't even know how we ended up on opposite sides of this discussion now. :toast Ohm.

BTW, bump for those of you asking why people hate Mike Taylor.

FuzzyLumpkins
12-27-2012, 06:10 PM
Taylor is from North Texas and was working the DFW sports scene before he arrived here. He is an admitted Mavs fan and it's pretty damn obvious.

FuzzyLumpkins
12-27-2012, 06:11 PM
:lol didn't notice the necro

Obstructed_View
12-27-2012, 06:37 PM
:lol didn't notice the necro

:lol Sorry about that.