PDA

View Full Version : Please, God...

ChuckD
04-27-2011, 11:41 PM
let the fucking NBA exile us to that ratty ass nothing network called NBAtv for Friday. Both games we won in the series were on that fucking useless David Stern wet dream of new revenue channel.

toki9
04-27-2011, 11:42 PM
Sorry...only game on Friday night...on ESPN at 9 PM...

NewJerSpur
04-27-2011, 11:43 PM
I'm with you Chuck.....at 1st I thought it was a curse and those Memphis announcers are annoying, but the guys must know something different evidently, lol.

mencken
04-27-2011, 11:49 PM
I'm with you Chuck.....at 1st I thought it was a curse and those Memphis announcers are annoying, but the guys must know something different evidently, lol.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who found them annoying.

However, I'd take those announcers over the Grizzlies' stadium any day. I was kind of liking the thought of the Spurs losing tonight just so I wouldn't have to watch another game played in that stadium. Detroit's "Detroit Basketball" cry, New Orleans' Ric Flair, neither of them are as bad as Memphis.

NewJerSpur
04-27-2011, 11:52 PM

However, I'd take those announcers over the Grizzlies' stadium any day. I was kind of liking the thought of the Spurs losing tonight just so I wouldn't have to watch another game played in that stadium. Detroit's "Detroit Basketball" cry, New Orleans' Ric Flair, neither of them are as bad as Memphis.

Sorry, meant the play-by-play guys. "Detroit Basketball's" cool with me, the Ric Flair is very annoying.......though it won't be tomorrow night :corn:

mencken
04-27-2011, 11:55 PM
Sorry, meant the play-by-play guys. "Detroit Basketball's" cool with me, the Ric Flair is very annoying.......though it won't be tomorrow night :corn:

Sorry, I wasn't clear. The first line I was talking about the play-by-play guys. The second I was talking about the stadium announcer.

Sean Cagney
04-27-2011, 11:56 PM

Oh their announcers are idiots, they called it as a fan from the couch with beer with all that we and bit*ching! MY GOD! MY GOD they are bad.

Whisky Dog
04-28-2011, 12:09 AM
You forget that game 4 abortion was on NBAtv?

mencken
04-28-2011, 12:11 AM
You forget that game 4 abortion was on NBAtv?

Are you sure? I thought it was on TNT. I personally can't remember due to actively blocking the memories out of my mind.

Russ
04-28-2011, 12:17 AM
let the fucking NBA exile us to that ratty ass nothing network called NBAtv for Friday. Both games we won in the series were on that fucking useless David Stern wet dream of new revenue channel.

And while we're at it, please God, no Joey on Friday.

SenorSpur
04-28-2011, 12:20 AM
It's mighty funny Chris Webber didn't crack on Brevin Knight for being a homer, the way he did Sean Elliott.

rwb
04-28-2011, 12:24 AM
If you have Fox Sports Southwest you can hear the Spurs announcers. I have DirecTV and the games have all either been on NBA TV and/or FoxSS but tonight's game was blacked out on ESPN and not listed on the guide but was on another FoxSS channel--I just happened to find it while searching desperately. But I have yet to have to listen to any play by play other than the local guys so far.

DeadlyDynasty
04-28-2011, 12:26 AM
It's mighty funny Chris Webber didn't crack on Brevin Knight for being a homer, the way he did Sean Elliott.

That's because Knight is miles behind Elliott in the homer department.

Sean Cagney
04-28-2011, 12:26 AM

Knight the cavs x player? That piece of shyt who got drafted with Derek Anderson who was shyt and never won a thing? HAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHHAA TELL HIM TO KICK ROCKS!!!!!!!!

Mugen
04-28-2011, 12:28 AM
Honestly, the MEM announcers were not that bad. A little boring for my taste but that's what happens when you have sleepy eyed Brevin Knight as your color commentator.

Miles behind BOS/POR/SA in the homer department, tbh.

Plus it was great to hear nothing but dead air after Neal hit the 3.

milkyway21
04-28-2011, 01:31 AM
pls. God don't let Joey Crawford officiate the Spurs -Memphis game 6.:angel

CFH
04-28-2011, 01:35 AM
Are you sure? I thought it was on TNT. I personally can't remember due to actively blocking the memories out of my mind.

It was TNT, Devlin/McHale called it IIRC