PDA

View Full Version : Its been fun

NuGGeTs-FaN
04-28-2011, 12:42 AM
:toast Congrats on the great win by the Spurs.

It is time for me to say farewell. :hat Too much going on in my life to worry about following the NBA closely. It is fitting that Stern would rip my heart out with a rigged series :bang :lol

Anyway, it's been fun hanging out with you guys. :toast

Take Care. :flag::lobt2:

DeadlyDynasty
04-28-2011, 12:44 AM
you'll be back

KaiRMD1
04-28-2011, 12:46 AM
I was rooting for your guys to pull out the win.

4>0rings
04-28-2011, 12:46 AM
Handle your biz, come back.

peskypesky
04-28-2011, 12:47 AM
I was rooting for your guys to pull out the win.

me too. sad to see the Nuggets bow out.

gospursgojas
04-28-2011, 12:48 AM
refs fucked you on Perkins goaltend, foul on JR Smith 3 ptr and Durant over and back... painfull bro

NuGGeTs-FaN
04-28-2011, 12:56 AM
you'll be back

ill aim to come back around playoff time. It is always fun that time of the year.

NewJerSpur
04-28-2011, 12:57 AM
Handle your biz, come back.

duncan228
04-28-2011, 01:32 AM
Best to you NuGGeTs-FaN. Drop by whenever you can to spend some time with us. :toast

oh crap
04-28-2011, 01:37 AM
don't let the door hit you on the way out. fans like you come and go. instead of being proud of your team, you're ready to run out the door. better off without ya. good riddance. not thread worthy though tbh.

milkyway21
04-28-2011, 01:40 AM
thank you for the support..

GSH
04-28-2011, 01:41 AM
One of the non-Spurs fans who talks basketball and not just non-stop smack. If nothing else, drop in and remind me that there are people like you out there.

If it's any consolation, I think you guys got all over NY with the 'Melo trade. I thought losing Billups was going to kill you, but the Nuggets really are a much better team. I saw more chemistry after the trade, and a lot less ego. Next year could be scary.

crc21209
04-28-2011, 02:19 AM
Thanks alot NuGGeTs-FaN! :toast I was pulling for you guys tonight as well...

++SaiNt TiAg0++
04-28-2011, 02:38 AM
nuggets fan

man i was rooting for the nuggets to do the same thing to OKC as S.a did, and it looked like you guys were going to do it, didnt see the whole game but heard K.Mart talk about the refs giving this series to okc so im sure they didnt make it easier for denver

Fpoonsie
04-28-2011, 02:41 AM
Nobody could do a subtle jinx thread like you...

...ya dick.

GSH
04-28-2011, 03:03 AM
Hey, don't go just yet. A little bird just e-mailed me and said that Stern is seriously pissed about something he said on the air tonight, about the officiating in your game. It must have been pretty bad, because it sounds like Stern is really off the res about it. I didn't get to see anything on TV tonight. What happened?

I know Stern sent a message to Sean one time about calling out the refs. But Barkley usually doesn't go there. He just wants them to "Let um play Kinny. This the playoffs." If it was bad enough for Charles to get on the bandwagon it must have been a pretty big screw-up. Sounds like he's going to lose a chunk of ass tomorrow.

NewJerSpur
04-28-2011, 03:08 AM
Hey, don't go just yet. A little bird just e-mailed me and said that Stern is seriously pissed about something he said on the air tonight, about the officiating in your game. It must have been pretty bad, because it sounds like Stern is really off the res about it. I didn't get to see anything on TV tonight. What happened?

I know Stern sent a message to Sean one time about calling out the refs. But Barkley usually doesn't go there. He just wants them to "Let um play Kinny. This the playoffs." If it was bad enough for Charles to get on the bandwagon it must have been a pretty big screw-up. Sounds like he's going to lose a chunk of ass tomorrow.

Primarily saw game highlights mixed with sprinkles of the 4th, but the refs overturned an over-the-back call on Durant VERY late in the 4th quarter. Don't know if someone spoke up about it, but it lead to a 3-point play after they "sorted it out" for Durant.

GSH
04-28-2011, 03:21 AM
Primarily saw game highlights mixed with sprinkles of the 4th, but the refs overturned an over-the-back call on Durant VERY late in the 4th quarter. Don't know if someone spoke up about it, but it lead to a 3-point play after they "sorted it out" for Durant.

I don't know if they are going to make a public statement, but I also hear that the league reviewed the Hornet's game, and had to tell Monty Williams that he had some legitimate complaints, and that the officiating might need to be sharpened up a little. Heh. So it's not just me.

The league has already taken a bit of a black eye, and the playoffs are young. I can see why he doesn't want Chuck calling them out publicly. I'll see if I can find out what he said. It's past 1:00 West Coast now, so I probably won't hear till tomorrow.