PDA

View Full Version : The Spurs just did what they were supposed to do

SpursDynasty
04-28-2011, 06:56 PM
Everyone was excited last night and Manu called it "lucky" but in reality, the Spurs just went out, took care of business, and did what they were supposed to do vs. the underdog Grizzlies. I see the Grizzlies like I do the 2003 Suns with Marbury, the 2005 Sonics, 2007 Nuggets, and 2006 Kings. Underdog teams that might try to come and hit some lucky shots and take a series lead, then all of a sudden act like they're the favorites to win. Last night showed that the Grizzlies aren't as good as they think they are.

Games are 48 minutes long, and Memphis had 53 minutes to win last night. They didn't. Gary Neal's shot wasn't lucky, that's a shot that Neal usually makes. Manu's shot, same thing, that's a shot that Manu usually makes. So none of last night was lucky. It was just the Spurs doing what they were supposed to do in 53 minutes.

Again, the Spurs just came out, did what they were supposed to do, and beat a team they were supposed to beat. There shouldn't be too much celebrating, after all we are talking about 8th seeded team that won 46 games and finished 4th in the Southwest division.

Jodelo
04-28-2011, 06:58 PM
http://www.reece-eu.net/gallery/var/albums/funny/nice-thread.jpg?m=1272636262

Axe Murderer
04-28-2011, 07:12 PM
SpursDynasty really fell off. I remember a time when I couldn't stop laughing reading his threads. Now they just suck

MavDynasty
04-28-2011, 07:16 PM
SpursDynasty really fell off. I remember a time when I couldn't stop laughing reading his threads. Now they just suck

tbh i think the same thing. he is like a shaq, he tries to come back and be a force to reckon with like he once was but just ends up failing IMO

SPURSCHAMP
04-28-2011, 07:22 PM
I agree. Well said SD.

DMC
04-28-2011, 08:25 PM
You probably just grew up a little.

Nah.. they suck.

Ghazi
04-28-2011, 08:31 PM
:td