PDA

View Full Version : Orlando NEEDS You CP3!!!

NewJerSpur
04-28-2011, 09:15 PM
Got to make something happen in the offseason or before the deadline if you're Atlanta and lock this guy up.

With you CP3, Orlando can go back to their '95 run.

CP3=Penny

Dwight=Shaq

Brandon Bass=Horace Grant

J-Rich=Nick anderson

JJ=D-Scott

Make it happen, save the Magic!!

lefty
04-28-2011, 09:17 PM
Honh

NewJerSpur
04-28-2011, 09:19 PM
Make it so Otis, it's the only way to make things right for your other screwups......Vince Carter?! Smh. It's the ONLY way to right the wrong.....and keep your job.

HornetLoveJones
04-28-2011, 09:21 PM
take the choker Orlando, you only got 2 years tops of usable ligaments

davethedope
04-28-2011, 09:22 PM
I'm so sick of Orlando being relevant. Howard needs to take his talents elsewhere.

Cane
04-28-2011, 09:25 PM
Tbh the Tragic royally screwed up (again) especially after getting embarrassed by the Hawks when Dwight put up legendary-esque numbers. Dwight needs to GTFO.

NewJerSpur
04-28-2011, 09:29 PM
8EztXPp54QI

+

9KsKvL6QBZ8

=

bAo0FJrDbDc

MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

NewJerSpur
04-28-2011, 09:36 PM
Turk, done.

Arenas, probably done.

Jameer, OUT.

C-P-3 for the W-I-N!!

rayjayjohnson
04-28-2011, 09:56 PM
If you're Atlanta? I don't understand

picc84
04-28-2011, 09:57 PM
I feel sorry for Dwight, carrying that bunch of trash. Want to see him get a ring when all is said and done.

Pelicans78
04-28-2011, 10:20 PM
New Orleans needs Howard more.

hitmanyr2k
04-28-2011, 10:46 PM
I feel sorry for Dwight, carrying that bunch of trash. Want to see him get a ring when all is said and done.

I don't feel sorry for Dwight. He does this shit to himself. He disappears in the 4th quarter every single time leaving it up to the "trash" to carry his ass home. Everyone oohs and ahhhs at the videogame numbers he puts up on sheer athleticism alone but no one gives him shit about his Houdini acts and he does it far too often. Watching him play I wouldn't have known he was in an elimination game tonight.

NewJerSpur
04-28-2011, 10:55 PM
I don't feel sorry for Dwight. He does this shit to himself. He disappears in the 4th quarter every single time leaving it up to the "trash" to carry his ass home. Everyone oohs and ahhhs at the videogame numbers he puts up on sheer athleticism alone but no one gives him shit about his Houdini acts and he does it far too often. Watching him play I wouldn't have known he was in an elimination game tonight.

Although his offense is still a work in development overall (like the addition of the banker) his teammates have a lot to do with his shortcomings when they forget their 7'er is on the floor. Once they got him involved in the offense tonight, he got rolling and even cleaned up a lot of their messes. He's not exempt from all criticism, but if he get a guy like Paul the way Shaq had Penny early in his career I think the two could build something there on BOTH ends of the floor. Jameer's cool and all, but it's time to upgrade.