PDA

View Full Version : I'm Proud Of The Hornets They Prepped Us Well For Round 2 - Thanks

Koolaid_Man
04-28-2011, 09:37 PM
:lmao

Auld Lang Syne BR....finally...your in-coherent and devilish ramblings were amusing but it was time....:toast good riddance tit face

DeadlyDynasty
04-28-2011, 09:38 PM
^
faggot

Killakobe81
04-28-2011, 09:41 PM
I didn't even bother to watch that game. The way Kobe is closing teams out on the road is becoming legendary.

Hornets had kept it close it would of been 9 straight 30 pt games in road playoff games ... a playoff record.

Killakobe81
04-28-2011, 09:42 PM
Hornets had kept it close it would of been 9 straight 30 pt games in road playoff games ... a playoff record.

Or would that have been 10?

The Gemini Method
04-28-2011, 09:44 PM
Can't go without giving props to Kid Bynum...way
to not hurt yourself seriously throughout the first round!

The Gemini Method
04-28-2011, 09:44 PM

Koolaid_Man
04-28-2011, 09:45 PM
I didn't even bother to watch that game. The way Kobe is closing teams out on the road is becoming legendary.

I watched it as I cooked for my new latina lady friend...:lol I showed no real respect for the Hornets either....

On the menu in Kool's house my specialty called Koolaid Provencal

Jamaican seasoned Chicken and Shrimp mixed with Zucchini, Bell Peppers, and Tomato...

A Nice Bottler of Merlot

and side Brown Rice....

I'm gangsta like that...

Imma see what we get into later on....:lmao

Koolaid_Man
04-28-2011, 09:46 PM

^ this

Killakobe81
04-28-2011, 09:47 PM
Bynum and Kobe were in close-out mode props to Bynum most definitely.

But we still trading him for Dwight if the Magic fail to get him to re-sign

The Gemini Method
04-28-2011, 09:48 PM
We can trade Walton and Pau and Blake...go-all brotha!

LakaFan
04-28-2011, 09:49 PM
^ this

Sup nigga down for round 2?

Koolaid_Man
04-28-2011, 09:49 PM
Bynum and Kobe were in close-out mode props to Bynum most definitely.

But we still trading him for Dwight if the Magic fail to get him to re-sign

:lmao

and you know this man....ship his ass out....:lol

this high pitched shit never gets old....:lmao

q3-lpFToU9k

rayjayjohnson
04-28-2011, 09:50 PM
I watched it as I cooked for my new latina lady friend...:lol I showed no real respect for the Hornets either....

Jamaican seasoned Chicken and Shrimp mixed with Zucchini, Bell Peppers, and Tomato...

A Nice Bottler of Merlot

and side Brown Rice....

I'm gangsta like that...

You'll get her to dress up like Kobe and role-play rape you?

Koolaid_Man
04-28-2011, 09:51 PM
Sup nigga down for round 2?

All day and tomorrow....my nigga :toast

To my Dallas homies...please don't take this ass whupping personally....:lmao

Koolaid_Man
04-28-2011, 09:52 PM
You'll get her to dress up like Kobe and role-play rape you?

not a bad idea as long as she's raping me while she's bucking my horse....:lol

picc84

Me neither, I knew it was over after game 5. :lol Just tuned in to see everyone give Trevor dap.

Shits kind of scary isn't it though, luva?. I'd almost rather Lakers play closeout game on the road than at home. When they have their foot on your throat they jackhammer it down.

LakaFan
All day and tomorrow....my nigga :toast

To my Dallas homies...please don't take this ass whupping personally....:lmao

Just put more enthusiasm into it. This morning you did nothing but lay there. I'll bring the lube :toast

Koolaid_Man
04-28-2011, 09:54 PM
Just put more enthusiasm into it. This morning you did nothing but lay there. I'll bring the lube :toast

:lol stop posing on my real Laker homies...gtfo homo....:lol

rayjayjohnson
04-28-2011, 09:57 PM
Rapist apologiser

LakaFan
04-28-2011, 09:58 PM
:lol stop posing on my real Laker homies...gtfo homo....:lol

Alright bro be there in 30 :elephant

TDfan2007
04-28-2011, 09:58 PM

A Nice Bottler of Merlot

and side Brown Rice....

I'm gangsta like that...

So you're on a dinner date of sorts with a latina lady friend and you take a ST break? Rofl, did you tell her you had to go to the bathroom or something?

TE
04-28-2011, 10:01 PM
not a bad idea as long as she's raping me while she's bucking my horse....:lol

So she's a he?

Koolaid_Man
04-28-2011, 10:22 PM
So you're on a dinner date of sorts with a latina lady friend and you take a ST break? Rofl, did you tell her you had to go to the bathroom or something?

I shouldn't reveal this but Imma let you in on a little secret....When I was I think 25 I was getting so much pussy at one time that I feel asleep on this bitch riding me...Literally she was sensual and sexy just riding me at a nice pace...next thing I knew the alarm was waking me up...I don't even remember nutting....:lol

Koolaid_Man
04-28-2011, 10:25 PM
BR ain't no real hornet fan..fag gave up on the team and said CP3 sucks halfway through the season. Thank Hornet78 and redzero, but fuck that cuck.

BR is the only poster on this site that disgusts me....I hate everything about that faggot...His avatar and his Bull Dike shtick is what drives me over the edge...:lmao makes me want to cane his ass middle eastern style...:lol

The Gemini Method
04-28-2011, 11:02 PM
10-1 in closeout opportunities recently...that's an amazing stat tbqh

SomeCallMeTim
04-28-2011, 11:16 PM
10-1 in closeout opportunities recently...that's an amazing stat tbqh

What was the 1 loss?

DMC
04-28-2011, 11:23 PM
I shouldn't reveal this but Imma let you in on a little secret....When I was I think 25 I was getting so much pussy at one time that I feel asleep on this bitch riding me...Literally she was sensual and sexy just riding me at a nice pace...next thing I knew the alarm was waking me up...I don't even remember nutting....:lol
I've actually heard of that before. It's normally brought on by apnea, which is a condition obese people get. There's a big lump of fat in your throat and when you are on your back with some hefalump riding you, you can asphyxiate to the point of passing out.

Fortunately for you (but not for us), she rolled you over when she heard you gagging.

It's unlikely you finished, because the O2 was depleted from your body, however you might not have a great demand for it given your obvious short coming in that area (made evident by your little man syndrome posts).

If I am mistaken, I apologize. Just a layman attempt at a diagnosis.

Jacob1983
04-29-2011, 12:19 AM
How many points will you average per game in the 2nd round? What is Phil expecting out of you?

DeadlyDynasty
04-29-2011, 12:22 AM
What was the 1 loss?

Rockets in 09 I think