PDA

View Full Version : Reggie Reggie Bush out of N.O.?

BRHornet45
04-29-2011, 02:26 AM
"It's been fun New Orleans"

"Congrats to Mark Ingram on being selected to New Orleans. He will be a great addition to the Saints backfield just as he was in Alabama"

http://twitter.com/#!/reggie_bush

JMarkJohns
04-29-2011, 09:09 AM
He's a free agent, is injury prone, and is costly. Maybe he stays for the right price, but I think he goes elsewhere.

JamStone
04-29-2011, 10:58 AM
Still a bitchmade tweet over the draft pick.

symple19
04-29-2011, 11:24 AM
I guess he's ready to hunt non-black women in a new city

Kai
04-29-2011, 11:41 AM
LOL @ all the haters telling the Texans to pick Reggie and Vince over Mario :lol

djohn2oo8
04-29-2011, 11:58 AM
LOL @ all the haters telling the Texans to pick Reggie and Vince over Mario :lol

When is the last good season Mario has had?

djohn2oo8
04-29-2011, 12:00 PM
Mario was just the best out of the bad picks

Spurtacus
04-29-2011, 02:19 PM
He's just a glorified, overpaid 3rd down back in Sean Payton's system. Anywhere else he's just a part time 3rd down back.

IronMexican
04-29-2011, 02:24 PM
Ngata is so much better than anyone in that draft. If Oakland took him, they would be a top 10-6 team every year.

Killakobe81
04-29-2011, 03:08 PM
Bush will run to Pete c in seattle or Washington or Dallas or some other team that values hype ... and I am a cowboys fan ...

JMarkJohns
04-29-2011, 04:15 PM
I'm pretty sure he and Carroll are on the outs. I think Bush wants a big-time city. Wouldn't shock me to see him on the Jets or Giants.

Kai
04-29-2011, 04:46 PM
Mario was just the best out of the bad picks

Mario definitely has a motor problem, but he is an elite talent no doubt. He was hurt last year but he will get you 10 sacks a year. To answer your question, the season before last year. You sure seem pretty cynical when it comes to the Houston teams, although I'm not that I can blame you.

gaKNOW!blee
04-29-2011, 04:52 PM
Ngata is so much better than anyone in that draft. If Oakland took him, they would be a top 10-6 team every year.

:depressed

Buffalo took Whitner when they had a glaring need on the defensive line that year

then they took john mccargo over nick mangold :depressed

thats just 2006, they have made many more draft pick mistakes since lol

BRHornet45
04-29-2011, 08:31 PM

son Reggie played a huge role in our offense for years. no he wasn't the standout superstar that everyone hyped him up to be, but he fit in very well with their type of offense. the injuries with him however are getting very old.

Kai
04-29-2011, 10:13 PM
son Reggie played a huge role in our offense for years. no he wasn't the standout superstar that everyone hyped him up to be, but he fit in very well with their type of offense. the injuries with him however are getting very old.

No doubt Reggie is a player, it's not like he doesn't belong in the league. My point is 5 years after the Texans get ripped by everybody and their mamma for passing on Mr Heisman-no-more and the Wunderlich champ:

Reggie Bush: Teamless
Vince Young: Teamless
Mario Williams: Most important player on the Houston Defense (or lack thereof :lol)

Greg Oden
04-29-2011, 10:23 PM

sorry, corso but MJD takes that title.

IronMexican
04-30-2011, 12:36 AM
But that's where you're wrong!

MJD is awesome, but Ngata is Ngata.

djohn2oo8
04-30-2011, 11:00 AM
No doubt Reggie is a player, it's not like he doesn't belong in the league. My point is 5 years after the Texans get ripped by everybody and their mamma for passing on Mr Heisman-no-more and the Wunderlich champ:

Reggie Bush: Teamless
Vince Young: Teamless
Mario Williams: Most important player on the Houston Defense (or lack thereof :lol)

still can't believe how hard ESPN was riding his dick, calling him the "next gale sayers"

Spurtacus
04-30-2011, 11:29 AM
Bush will run to Pete c in seattle or Washington or Dallas or some other team that values hype ... and I am a cowboys fan ...

If you were a Cowboys fan then you would know he won't be a Cowboy.

Kai
04-30-2011, 12:03 PM
still can't believe how hard ESPN was riding his dick, calling him the "next gale sayers"

I believed it all. I wanted Reggie. Really bad :lol

BRHornet45
04-30-2011, 06:31 PM

Reggie Bush: 1 Ring Bitch
Vince Young: Borderline Insane and Emo
Mario Williams: LOL Texans

fixed

jsandiego
06-15-2011, 12:56 PM
Lakers and Cowboys? Lemme guess - Yankees fan too? Red Wings?? That's a lot of front-running! :nope