PDA

View Full Version : BR and TLong You Cats Up For An Exit Interview

Koolaid_Man
04-29-2011, 06:50 AM
:lol The dog days of summer are now upon you guys...what a long and miserable summer...I feel for ya...:lol

Now there are hundreds of questions I just want to know only a few...

Q1. So how will you guys spend this summer?

Q2. Do they allow fishing in your local bayou's?

Q3. How does it feel? :lol

So Long - T Long.....sorry my friend but reality just didn't match with the wild ass theories floating in your tin-man head....:lol

Would be pretenders fell in the same night....How fitting....tough titty...:toast

tlongII
04-29-2011, 07:12 AM
Q1. So how will you guys spend this summer? I'll be playing golf and banging chicks half my age at my vacation home in Sunriver Resort.

Q2. Do they allow fishing in your local bayou's? Some of the best fresh-water fishing in the world is in central Oregon.

Q3. How does it feel? Not terrible. We had a good year considering all of the injuries and we acquired Crash. With a healthy Greg Oden we're destined for greatness.

TheManFromAcme
04-29-2011, 07:18 AM
Q1. So how will you guys spend this summer? I'll be playing golf and banging chicks half my age at my vacation home in Sunriver Resort.

Q2. Do they allow fishing in your local bayou's? Some of the best fresh-water fishing in the world is in central Oregon.

Q3. How does it feel? Not terrible. We had a good year considering all of the injuries and we acquired Crash. With a healthy Greg Oden we're destined for greatness.

for what it's worth....I can't say I disagree with you on that one tlong....sort of...I don't know about the greatness part with Oden in that line-up but in fairness to it all.....a healthy, 100% Oden in that line-up would have been scary tbh

TeyshaBlue
04-29-2011, 08:29 AM
lol @ banging chicks. You mean serving drinks, right?

tlongII
04-29-2011, 09:01 AM
TeyshaBlue??? Are you a chick?

IronMexican
04-29-2011, 09:04 AM
Hope Oden can stay healthy, brah. I always draft him in the 3rd round on my 2k11 franchise.

TeyshaBlue
04-29-2011, 09:10 AM
TeyshaBlue??? Are you a chick?

Anybody with a room temperature IQ can figure this out. Go get a grown up to help you.:lol

tlongII
04-29-2011, 09:30 AM
Anybody with a room temperature IQ can figure this out. Go get a grown up to help you.:lol

So you are a chick. That "Power Forward" position threw me. Sorry!

TeyshaBlue
04-29-2011, 09:41 AM
lol. I told you to get an adult to help you.

Pelicans78
04-29-2011, 09:46 AM
:lol The dog days of summer are now upon you guys...what a long and miserable summer...I feel for ya...:lol

Now there are hundreds of questions I just want to know only a few...

Q1. So how will you guys spend this summer? Working, watching some baseball, peaking in on the playoffs, barbecuing once in awhile.

Q2. Do they allow fishing in your local bayou's? They do but I'm not much of a fisherman

Q3. How does it feel? :lol I'll be honest. Not too good. I don't think it was a great season. Fool's gold and we did it by trading two young talented players for older role players. Don't see the team improving too much in the offseason.

So Long - T Long.....sorry my friend but reality just didn't match with the wild ass theories floating in your tin-man head....:lol

Would be pretenders fell in the same night....How fitting....tough titty...:toast