PDA

View Full Version : Let's All Shed A Tear For Susie Castillo

CubanSucks
04-29-2011, 01:54 PM
:cry x1000000000000000000

LmADZpqhKhQ

this shit makes the front page of MSN

can't help but lol at the radiation fear. OH NOES! LIKE, TEH RADIATIONS GONNA GETS ME! ITS TOTALLY, LIKE, BEING IN HIROSHIMA AFTER WE DROPPED THE BOMB!

Gotta love how this stupid bitch thinks anyone cares. I hope she reads all the youtube comments cause I guarantee she wasn't expecting what people wrote

TwAnKiEs
04-29-2011, 05:56 PM
She... she touched my vagina....

they hiring?

Stringer_Bell
04-30-2011, 12:43 AM
I'm in total agreement with the ugly makeup-less bitch. That TSA lady has no business "touching [her] vagina" four times with her hand. Should have used her tongue tbh. Prolly tastes salty, like her radiated tears. Just sayin.

mrsmaalox
04-30-2011, 12:04 PM
There's a reason she does beauty pageants and not neurosurgery.

BlackSwordsMan
04-30-2011, 12:31 PM
I laughed at this video it was first posted and every comment was bashing her in comment section. what a dumb whore

BlackSwordsMan
04-30-2011, 12:32 PM
Ratings for this video (7887 total)
Number of likes 2907
Number of dislikes 4980

Nbadan
04-30-2011, 02:28 PM
I wonder if the wing-nuts who support airport molestation would do so if it was their mom being molested - what am I saying....

Bill_Brasky
04-30-2011, 03:13 PM
I always walk through patdowns/airport scanners with a huge boner.

ferg
04-30-2011, 09:25 PM
good thing this broad has never been arrested. if she felt violtaed from TSA imagine how she would feel in the county jail! also those full body scanners have been in use for YEARS at military bases to scan the third coutnry nationals and make sure they arent smuggling anything in. they dont care though because they are actually grateful for their job that pays below minimum wage! its actually kind of nice to be aroudn people that arent spoiled and dont feel like they are entitled to anything because of where they are from. this is not new technology. god forbid we make some fucking pussy ass people uncomfortable. stfu and deal with it or dont fly. u could ride the bus or drive or i dunno fucking walk for all i care. people act like the HAVE to fly. u know damn well whats goin on, its been all over the news. anyone that complains NOW about what TSA does really needs to open that cabin door and jump out. maybe one day we could breed the stupid out of ppl :bang...... /rant

CubanSucks
05-01-2011, 01:53 AM
I wonder if the wing-nuts who support airport molestation would do so if it was their mom being molested - what am I saying....

I don't think I've seen you post in which you weren't calling people racist