PDA

View Full Version : Heat vs Celtics Gm 1 thread

ChrisRichards
04-29-2011, 03:53 PM
Winner of Game 1 wins the series IMO.

MajicMan
04-29-2011, 03:55 PM
Winner of game 1 gets to pull a train on Lebron's mom.

daspurs
04-29-2011, 04:16 PM
I agree miami needs to win its first two

namlook
04-29-2011, 04:30 PM
Winner of game 1 wins the series like 80% of the time don't they?

LnGrrrR
04-29-2011, 04:47 PM
WTF is a welcher doing creating this thread? :lol

Jloyola
04-29-2011, 05:03 PM
Celtics in 5!

Muser
04-29-2011, 05:04 PM
Boston in 6.

Killakobe81
04-29-2011, 05:15 PM
I say Boston in 6 ...but they have to get one of thr first two and win both games at home.

LkrFan
04-29-2011, 05:22 PM
Boston in 6.

NewJerSpur
04-29-2011, 05:29 PM
Heat don't want it.

Killakobe81
04-29-2011, 06:01 PM
Let me say this and I have said it many times before and have gotten mocked for it ...this is "Lebron's time". if Lebron reachres the last level he develops that "last dragon glow" ... Heat will win this.

Lebron is the key. he plays like very good efficent PER Lebron they will lose in 6. If he goes in to Beast mode, (like vs. pistons) then the Celts might get rolled over by the L train. Wade is the closer and will hit the clutch shots but no way heat win without an EPIC contribution from Lebron in at least 3 or 4 games this series. and it's important because it will wear down pierce ...

Of course i want the Lakers to win the title and i hate the hype the heat get, but if we dont 3peat i want to see the league in the hands of the best player but he has to snatch it ...he cant wait for kobe or Pierce/KG to give it to him.

cobbler
04-29-2011, 06:04 PM
WTF is a welcher doing creating this thread? :lol

One of the few whose principles stay in tact regardless of what side of the fence he's on. :toast

Hoping for another rematch Ln... your guys better hold up their end.

LnGrrrR
04-29-2011, 06:19 PM
One of the few whose principles stay in tact regardless of what side of the fence he's on. :toast

Here's hoping :toast

ChrisRichards
04-29-2011, 07:38 PM
Let me say this and I have said it many times before and have gotten mocked for it ...this is "Lebron's time". if Lebron reachres the last level he develops that "last dragon glow" ... Heat will win this.

Lebron is the key. he plays like very good efficent PER Lebron they will lose in 6. If he goes in to Beast mode, (like vs. pistons) then the Celts might get rolled over by the L train. Wade is the closer and will hit the clutch shots but no way heat win without an EPIC contribution from Lebron in at least 3 or 4 games this series. and it's important because it will wear down pierce ...

Of course i want the Lakers to win the title and i hate the hype the heat get, but if we dont 3peat i want to see the league in the hands of the best player but he has to snatch it ...he cant wait for kobe or Pierce/KG to give it to him.
Good post KK.

I agree, Lebron is going to be the key here. He dominates and Wade plays his usual 28, 6 and 7 then I don't see this going past 6 games. Boston is pretty thin up front, I;d like to see Lebron and Wade to attack the paint. Bosh is going to be the X Factor, he needs to establish some post presence in this series. Kenny Smith brought up a valid point last night, the Heat rarely have people down low and Bosh is that one guy that we're counting on.

Its going to be a tough series but if Miami wins Games 1 and 2 then its over in 6 IMO.

This is Lebron's chance. NO more excuses this year. Although I believe Wade needs to close out games for us to ensure victory. Lebron has been aweful so far in clutch situations.

ChrisRichards
04-29-2011, 07:40 PM

Bitch there is not going to be a rematch. OKC vs Miami is what its going to be.

rayjayjohnson
04-29-2011, 07:40 PM
KK is dead on.

if lbj is the future of this league (i think he is) motherfucker needs to step up and take it.

TheMACHINE
04-29-2011, 07:46 PM
no excuses Lebron

Annoying Mav fan
04-29-2011, 08:09 PM
HarlemHeat you are the greatest poster on this site period. If I could, I would suck your dick.

Put that in your sig faggot!!!

LkrFan
04-29-2011, 09:52 PM
no excuses Lebron

Word.