PDA

View Full Version : LMAO Spurs

Ghazi
04-29-2011, 10:42 PM
:lol losing to a fucking 8th seed

soft ass chokers

LkrFan
04-29-2011, 10:44 PM
What makes you laugh could also make you cry Mav fan.

:nope

sribb43
04-29-2011, 10:44 PM
Heart of a Champion = FAIL

ezau
04-29-2011, 10:45 PM

soft ass chokers

Funny it came from a Mavs fan:lol:lol

Ghazi
04-29-2011, 10:45 PM
soft

TE
04-29-2011, 10:47 PM
Bitter to join the group the Mavs are apart of.

Amarelooms
Mavs didn't choke this bad tbh....Spurs should have lost in 5...wasn't even close

:elephant

ezau
I'm pulling for the Mavs to beat the Lakers, Ghazi, don't do this.

Amarelooms
Mavs didn't choke this bad tbh....Spurs should have lost in 5...wasn't even close

frodo
looks more like masochism tbh. mavs achieved the same in 07 remember?

sribb43
04-29-2011, 10:48 PM
:lol #1 seed losing
:lol Grizz 1st playoff win
:lol Grizz 1st series win
:lol No Rudy Gay
:lol Tony Allen lockdown on D
:lol losing to Haddadi

Gold Tooth Carl
04-29-2011, 10:50 PM
LOL haahahaaaa

Roxsfan
04-29-2011, 10:51 PM
Tim Duncan should just retire already. The Duncan-Spurs era is O va. O-va I say.

jeebus
04-29-2011, 10:52 PM
Classy loss by the Spurs. It's like when a bigger brother lets the little brother win at a game. Spurs were way too classy to move to the second round.

Nathan89
04-29-2011, 10:53 PM
Memphis was a better team. Spurs are soft though and bitches.

VBM
04-29-2011, 10:55 PM
Anybody but Kobe or Shaq

Spurtacus
04-29-2011, 10:56 PM

soft ass chokers

LMAO 4 rings faggot.

I will continue to live in the past because at least I have something to live for. What do Mavs fans have? Cuban cigars made out of his dick hair?

I'm rooting for the Mavs to beat the Lakers but dick fans like you and others who posted in this thread make me want to root for the damn Lakers.

BeeGee
04-29-2011, 11:13 PM
Damn.. Spurs didn't just lose, they got bitched like they were the upstart lower-seed. Memphis puts San Antonio in the NBA almanac under 1-SEED FLOPS.

Ouch.

Giuseppe
04-29-2011, 11:15 PM
Hollins set the Spurs up, and Allen just whipped his team to a frenzy.

siraulo23
04-29-2011, 11:18 PM
Cmon Dallas. Knock the Lakers off.
Do it.

BlackSwordsMan
04-29-2011, 11:18 PM
Funny it came from a Mavs fan:lol:lol

that was the punch line

ElNono
04-29-2011, 11:23 PM
lol Spurs
lol Pop
lol Regular Season champs
lol 3 more years of Bonner
lol 3 more years of RJ

Brazil
04-29-2011, 11:27 PM
4 rings faggot

Ghazi
04-29-2011, 11:29 PM
:lol Scola

Giuseppe
04-29-2011, 11:30 PM
4 rings faggot

You got bamboozled, daddy-O. You didn't fall on Graceland,,,Graceland fell on you. They saw you comin' a mile a way and took yer cookie.

Just like that.

ha, ha.

LkrFan
04-29-2011, 11:34 PM
Z Bo is a load down low. Blair has a good low center of gravity. Why didn't Pop play Blair in game 6 to bang with him? He could have done no worse than 63 year old Dice, tbh.

mavsfan1000
04-30-2011, 12:11 AM
Mavs fans should not be talking trash. We are the kings of disappointment. Spurs fans gotta be heartbroken right now though. They had a great regular season. For once, their team was not built for the playoffs. It used to be the opposite. Anyways, good luck next year. Mavs got quite a fight coming to them. Lakers are probably the favorites to win it all. Not just beat the Mavericks.

rayray2k8
04-30-2011, 12:13 AM
This is like a retard making fun of a handicap. :lol

Ghazi
04-30-2011, 12:14 AM
Mavs fans should not be talking trash. We are the kings of disappointment. Spurs fans gotta be heartbroken right now though. They had a great regular season. For once, their team was not built for the playoffs. It used to be the opposite. Anyways, good luck next year. Mavs got quite a fight coming to them. Lakers are probably the favorites to win it all. Not just beat the Mavericks.

I'll talk all the trash I want, bitch

Spurtacus
04-30-2011, 12:15 AM

You are my favorite Mavs fan. :toast

Jacob1983
04-30-2011, 12:21 AM
The funny thing about the Spurs losing tonight just shows the hypocrisy of the NBA. Back in 2007, every non-Mav fan were cheering the Warriors on because they just were jizzing over the fact that the Mavs were gonna choke against GS. If the Mavs losing to GS in the first round in 2007 is a choke job then the Spurs losing this year to the Grizzlies in the first round. However, the national media is just gushing over the Spurs's class and how they're great guys. Nothing about it being a choke job. Hypocrisy at its finest in my opinion. It is a choke job. The Spurs had the best record pretty much most of the season. They had the 2nd best record in the NBA and best record in the Western Conference. They were also playing a team that had never won a playoff game. I know the Spurs have 4 championships but they haven't really done anything since having winning the Finals in 2007 which was probably the easiest Finals they had ever played in.

Harry Callahan
04-30-2011, 12:21 AM
Mavies are fortunate Wallace hurt his back in the game.

Mavies will be lucky to get to game 6 in this series, and that's with LA not playing that great.

SA was the only team to beat a Kobe Shaq combo twice in the playoffs FWIW.

balldontlie
04-30-2011, 12:26 AM
whaaaaaaa 4 rings faggot whaaaaaa we got 4 rings....how many years are spurs fans going to use that every time they lose? :lmao

Harry Callahan
04-30-2011, 12:28 AM
The funny thing about the Spurs losing tonight just shows the hypocrisy of the NBA. Back in 2007, every non-Mav fan were cheering the Warriors on because they just were jizzing over the fact that the Mavs were gonna choke against GS. If the Mavs losing to GS in the first round in 2007 is a choke job then the Spurs losing this year to the Grizzlies in the first round. However, the national media is just gushing over the Spurs's class and how they're great guys. Nothing about it being a choke job. Hypocrisy at its finest in my opinion. It is a choke job. The Spurs had the best record pretty much most of the season. They had the 2nd best record in the NBA and best record in the Western Conference. They were also playing a team that had never won a playoff game. I know the Spurs have 4 championships but they haven't really done anything since having winning the Finals in 2007 which was probably the easiest Finals they had ever played in.

Listen,
the reason the Spurs get better treatment is they climbed to the top of the mountain FOUR FREAKIN' TIMES. They earned some respect by achieving a lot of great things. The Spurs didn't have drama with their players the last 15 years and for the most part their players represented their franchise with good performance and hard work.

The face of the Maverick's franchise is their asshole owner, a whining narcissist that is hated by 95% of NBA fans. People laugh at him and rejoice in his failure - which is the failure of the Mavies. Cuban is a bully and a punk bitch. People hate punk bitches.

Harry Callahan
04-30-2011, 12:32 AM
whaaaaaaa 4 rings faggot whaaaaaa we got 4 rings....how many years are spurs fans going to use that every time they lose? :lmao

For the same number of years it takes the Mavies to win 25% of the total Larry O'Brien trophys as the Spurs. In other words, FOREVER!!!!!!!

TimmehC
04-30-2011, 12:32 AM
:toast

ElNono
04-30-2011, 12:40 AM
From Pistons < Spurs upstairs...

http://usera.imagecave.com/uninvited/dicetim.jpg

ElNono
http://usera.imagecave.com/uninvited/bonner.jpg

ElNono
http://usera.imagecave.com/uninvited/flywhiteguys.jpg

ElNono
http://usera.imagecave.com/uninvited/pop.jpg

ElNono
:lol

Jacob1983
04-30-2011, 11:18 PM
I thought a chokejob was a chokejob. It doesn't matter about if a team has no championships or multiple championships. There is hypocrisy in the NBA. The Spurs lost to the 8th seeded Grizzlies in the first round. And like I said before, the Spurs haven't done anything in the playoffs since beating one of the easiest opponents in the history of the Finals back in 2007. I hate the Spurs probably as much as I hate the Yankees but I honestly thought they had an excellent chance of at least getting to the Finals this year. They were great during the regular season but it just fell apart against Memphis.

mavsfan1000
05-01-2011, 01:30 AM
I thought a chokejob was a chokejob. It doesn't matter about if a team has no championships or multiple championships. There is hypocrisy in the NBA. The Spurs lost to the 8th seeded Grizzlies in the first round. And like I said before, the Spurs haven't done anything in the playoffs since beating one of the easiest opponents in the history of the Finals back in 2007. I hate the Spurs probably as much as I hate the Yankees but I honestly thought they had an excellent chance of at least getting to the Finals this year. They were great during the regular season but it just fell apart against Memphis.
Even when the Spurs were winning, people were down on them. They're not as good as their record. The opposite could be said about Memphis. Everyone wanted to avoid the Grizzlies in first round. Add those 2 factors, and it's not as big of an upset as you think. The Lakers are the only team I would be shocked if they lost. They are the true 1 seed imo. Everyone else is beatable in the west.

Giuseppe
05-01-2011, 04:09 AM
The funny thing about the Spurs losing tonight just shows the hypocrisy of the NBA. Back in 2007, every non-Mav fan were cheering the Warriors on because they just were jizzing over the fact that the Mavs were gonna choke against GS. If the Mavs losing to GS in the first round in 2007 is a choke job then the Spurs losing this year to the Grizzlies in the first round. However, the national media is just gushing over the Spurs's class and how they're great guys. Nothing about it being a choke job. Hypocrisy at its finest in my opinion. It is a choke job. The Spurs had the best record pretty much most of the season. They had the 2nd best record in the NBA and best record in the Western Conference. They were also playing a team that had never won a playoff game.

Jacob1983

Brazil
05-01-2011, 09:29 AM

spurs 4
mavs 0

tee, hee

TheManFromAcme
05-01-2011, 10:12 AM
http://usera.imagecave.com/uninvited/flywhiteguys.jpg

:lmao :lmao

Dammit Nono.....I just spilled my hot joe all over me :rollin

TheManFromAcme
05-01-2011, 10:14 AM
http://usera.imagecave.com/uninvited/pop.jpg

:rollin

hot damn...that's funny

TampaDude
05-01-2011, 10:22 AM
:lmao @ the pics...

Giuseppe
05-01-2011, 10:27 AM
The Dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DMC
05-01-2011, 10:27 AM

I said it on another thread but it merits repeating I suppose:

Choking is when a team loses at the highest level or under pressure, yet wins otherwise. The Spurs have won at the highest level and have won under pressure. They lost in the first round to a team that they were not intimidated by. They did not choke. They had their weaknesses exposed. Memphis split the regular season series with them.

Dallas did not choke in the loss to GSW. They choked in the Finals. Those pressure related mistakes like calling timeouts and just imploding are symptoms of choking.

So, two different things that need to be separated: Choking vs Exposure.

Continue...

DMC
05-01-2011, 10:30 AM
:lmao :lmao

Dammit Nono.....I just spilled my hot joe all over me :rollin
Me too! What a nice stringer of channel catfish. I didn't know Bonner could fish without falling in the water.

Flux451
05-01-2011, 11:19 AM

Going up 2-0 in finals, then losing to the Heat? Not as bad or worse?

Come on, swallow ur pride and think realistically.

If ur team weren't choke artists, they would have a ring.

TheManFromAcme
05-01-2011, 11:25 AM
Me too! What a nice stringer of channel catfish. I didn't know Bonner could fish without falling in the water.

:lol

his catch rate is 26%, much like his.....oh wait...