PDA

View Full Version : I still love the Spurs...

8FOR!3
04-29-2011, 10:56 PM
And fuck you if you don't. Great season, tough series that resulted in a loss. But we fought hard. Memphis played to their potential and after hearing what Tony Allen had to say after the game, I respect them a lot more for it. Can't wait til the 2012 NBA draft and free agency. Gonna miss Dice. :toast

And I'm tired of hearing about fire Pop. Regardless of whether or not those 4 titles were because of Duncan and not Pop, when a player and a coach accomplish something like that together, you don't get rid of either one of them until the day they ask for it.

:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::flag:

FTL, I'm cheering the Mavs on in that series (good luck Mavfans,) even though I probably won't have much more interest in the playoffs until I get over our loss.

On to next year. It REALLY REALLY sucks, but if you can't get over it, you're not a Spurs fan.

Brazil
04-29-2011, 10:58 PM
great post my feeling exactly

mexicanjunior
04-29-2011, 11:00 PM
Love the laundry...coach and 75% of the players need to go...

Mrlunt925
04-29-2011, 11:03 PM
And fuck you if you don't. Great season, tough series that resulted in a loss. But we fought hard. Memphis played to their potential and after hearing what Tony Allen had to say after the game, I respect them a lot more for it. Can't wait til the 2012 NBA draft and free agency. Gonna miss Dice. :toast

And I'm tired of hearing about fire Pop. Regardless of whether or not those 4 titles were because of Duncan and not Pop, when a player and a coach accomplish something like that together, you don't get rid of either one of them until the day they ask for it.

:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::flag:

FTL, I'm cheering the Mavs on in that series (good luck Mavfans,) even though I probably won't have much more interest in the playoffs until I get over our loss.

On to next year. It REALLY REALLY sucks, but if you can't get over it, you're not a Spurs fan.

Yes to this. :toast

:flag:

AussieFanKurt
04-29-2011, 11:03 PM
I didn't see many spurs playing hard. dice, manu, hill, neal maybe

Holden_Caulfield
04-29-2011, 11:06 PM
Me too. let duncan retire please, we gotta stop embarrassing him. swept last year, now losing to the grizzlies. he deserves better.

balldontlie
04-29-2011, 11:07 PM
Mavs vs Lakers monday 9:30 pm central

blizz
04-29-2011, 11:09 PM
I can't believe I'm saying this but I am going to root for the Mavs as well. BTW, what did Allen have to say after the game?

Brazil
04-29-2011, 11:09 PM
where is the gone fishing thread with the funny pics ? we need that

Mikesatx
04-29-2011, 11:10 PM
They played their asses off and fought to the end. Way overachieved in the regular season and ran into a team that was simply better equipped to win in the playoffs. They were a joy to watch in the regular season and that game 5 was one more thrill this group has provided. Thank you Spurs, you showed yet again the heart of a champion. As always I look forward to what next year holds.

Roxsfan
04-29-2011, 11:11 PM
I didn't see many spurs playing hard. dice, manu, hill, neal maybe

It's because they're mostly old, slower, and been there done that...unmotivated.

8FOR!3
04-29-2011, 11:19 PM
I can't believe I'm saying this but I am going to root for the Mavs as well. BTW, what did Allen have to say after the game?

He talked about something he went over to say to Ginobili after the game. Don't remember exactly what it was, but he did it as a sign of respect. Didn't come across with the thuggish image I have for him.