PDA

View Full Version : Its not Pop fault....

BRs.Ganso
04-29-2011, 11:03 PM
Hey guys, i'm not Spurs fan, i just support this team because Splitter is in.

Duncan is not the same of years ago, he was totally dominated, and Memphis was amazing, they defended with his life, athleticism, and Zach was sublime, he played his best basketball of his life, they can't play better than that. :wow:wow:wow:bang

Next season its time to get someone in Free Agency, made some trades, give minutes to Neal, Splitter, Hill, Blair and make this guys the future of this team. :toast

Sorry for all Spurs fans! :flag:

TJastal
04-29-2011, 11:12 PM
How is this not Pop's fault

Blair got zero minutes & IMO would have made a difference. Bonner got his standard 20 minutes and got abused continously which grew Randolph's confidence sky high and by the time Pop finally yanked him for McDyess he was a roaring inferno that nobody could stop.

Fuck Pop, this whole season is on him.

JohnnySixString
04-29-2011, 11:14 PM
Yeah, maybe it was a second gunman in the grassy knoll.....

4>0rings
04-29-2011, 11:14 PM
You're kidding right?

mexicanjunior
04-29-2011, 11:17 PM
Pop's fault...

SnakeBoy
04-29-2011, 11:21 PM
Umm..don't you know that with the spurstalk idiots it is always the guy who Pop didn't play that would have made the difference. If Bonner would have been benched they'd be bitching that he should have played.

BRs.Ganso
04-29-2011, 11:23 PM
Yes, Splitter should play, (and I hate Bonner and I don't like Blair's game) but he's only a Rookie, right now, he can't decide games like this. I made part of at least 5 basketball forums in this last year, I know what i'm saying... No one is criticizing Pop right now. Its more merit for Memphis than Spur's demerit. Now, SA Spurs need a reformulation.

SenorSpur
04-29-2011, 11:25 PM
Hey guys, i'm not Spurs fan, i just support this team because Splitter is in.

Duncan is not the same of years ago, he was totally dominated, and Memphis was amazing, they defended with his life, athleticism, and Zach was sublime, he played his best basketball of his life, they can't play better than that. :wow:wow:wow:bang

Next season its time to get someone in Free Agency, made some trades, give minutes to Neal, Splitter, Hill, Blair and make this guys the future of this team. :toast

Sorry for all Spurs fans! :flag:

You may not be a Spurs fan, but to try and give Pop a pass on this shows that you're also not an astute observer either.

Pop is the head coach and President of Basketball Operations. Nothings transpires with this franchise unless he says so. If you want a list of Pop's mistakes, here goes:

- Resigning Matt Bonner to a 4-year contract, after year's of playoff choking
- Resigning Richard Jefferson and trying to turn him into a half-court, catch-and-shoot player, when he's obviously an open-court, transitional player
- Evolving this team into from an inside-out team, into an outside-in, 3-pt shooting team.
- Thinking that he could compete in the playoffs versus the likes of the Grizz, Fakers, and Mavs, with an undersized, aged frontline.

I could keep going, but by now, you should get the point.