PDA

View Full Version : A Mavs fan to Spurs fans

DirkDoesWork
04-29-2011, 11:57 PM
Look, I'm a Dallas Mavericks fan. I hate the Spurs. Always have. They've been an integral part in ruining my team's chance at getting to and/or winning NBA titles. I've grown up my entire life in the San Antonio area and it's is hard being a Dallas Mavericks fan out here, but I need to say this:

Duncan, Ginobili and Popovich have always been class act people and players in my eyes. Not a fan of Ginobili's flopping, but hell, everybody does that shit, right?

Can't say the same for Parker, but I've never liked him. Anyways: A lot of people have never liked the way the Spurs play because it isn't exciting, but it is exciting if you truly love watching the game of basketball. The way they move(d) the ball and played the way a true team should has always had my respect.

If this is really the end to the Spurs run with their Big 3 and Popovich, no matter how much I dislike them - it's been a true pleasure to watch your team play alongside my Mavericks and the rest of the Western Conference.

I know I sound like a big faggot, but it needs to be said. No matter how much rivals dislike the Spurs, including myself, you have to respect what they've done and how they've done it.

...but like I said, I still hate you. :)

Splits
04-30-2011, 12:04 AM
Go fuck yourself and die in a fire

Also beat the Lakers.

rayray2k8
04-30-2011, 12:05 AM

Also beat the Lakers.

:lol :toast

celldweller
04-30-2011, 12:06 AM
Your season will last another 10 or less days. Enjoy while you can.

DesignatedT
04-30-2011, 12:06 AM

Also beat the Lakers.

:lol

Harry Callahan
04-30-2011, 12:12 AM
If Kobe dies tomorrow, the Mavies have a 10% chance of winning the series.

balldontlie
04-30-2011, 12:15 AM
palms up!

Doctor J
04-30-2011, 12:17 AM
Thanks. Greatly appreciated!