PDA

View Full Version : sons I GAURANTEE the NBA will force a Lakers vs Heat finals this year or I'll ...

BRHornet45
04-30-2011, 12:29 AM
become a MavFan and I swear to God I will rock any homoerotic Mav signatures you cuckolds make for me!

sons the NBA is losing money and rightfully so. I hope a lockout happens because this crooked ass, joke of a "sports league" deserves to lose money for rigging games the way they do.

anyways sons I guarantee that it WILL be the Los Angeles Lakers vs the Miami Heat in this years NBA/WWE Finals. the NBA is losing money and is in desperate need of big market teams with big name superstars to attract high television ratings for them. again sons at the end of the day, the money is all that matters. I expect them to allow Chicago into the ECF with Miami, but at the end of the day the big 3 draw more $$$$. god bless

DirkDoesWork
04-30-2011, 12:32 AM
Funny how the NBA shit on a team they own

BRHornet45
04-30-2011, 12:34 AM
son the NBA buying the Hornets was nothing more than just a "feel good" tax write off for them. the truth is the truth.

ElNono
04-30-2011, 12:36 AM
It's gonna be that, or OKC vs Chicago... Durant free throw lovefest vs Rose 'new face of the NBA' lovefest...

TE
04-30-2011, 12:37 AM
So if you're wrong, you are becoming a mavericks fan?

Disturbed
04-30-2011, 12:42 AM
So if you're wrong, you are becoming a mavericks fan?

He probably just wants to become a Mavs fans since the Hornets are so fucked. Everyone expected CP3 to opt out and leave leaving a mess of a franchise to rebuild for years. That Fucker quit and left them during game 6 much earlier then expected.

Hes just trying to pretend to be forced not to be a Hornets fan. Just tell the truth you are quitting on your crappy NBA owned franchise just like CP3 quit on your team in game 6.

BRHornet45
04-30-2011, 12:43 AM
son there is absolutely noway in hell the NBA allows OKC into the finals. OKC only hope is if they shoot about 80-90% the entire Lakers series ... lets just be real, we all know the whistles are coming. the NBA desperately needs high television ratings and more revenue streams and fucking OKC won't provide that. its gonna be "Wade and Lebron vs Gasol and Kobe" ... the script has been written.

BRHornet45
04-30-2011, 12:45 AM
lolz Laker bandwagon "Fan" with 42 post hating on me. these front runners have no shame

Disturbed
04-30-2011, 12:48 AM
Ive posted more then your 10 thousand on other Laker boards so fuck off faggot.

LkrFan
04-30-2011, 12:51 AM
BR - the Heat has to get by Boston 1st...

DJ Mbenga
04-30-2011, 01:42 AM
son, we will find out in 2 weeks with miami

DMC
04-30-2011, 01:43 AM
become a MavFan and I swear to God I will rock any homoerotic Mav signatures you cuckolds make for me!

sons the NBA is losing money and rightfully so. I hope a lockout happens because this crooked ass, joke of a "sports league" deserves to lose money for rigging games the way they do.

anyways sons I guarantee that it WILL be the Los Angeles Lakers vs the Miami Heat in this years NBA/WWE Finals. the NBA is losing money and is in desperate need of big market teams with big name superstars to attract high television ratings for them. again sons at the end of the day, the money is all that matters. I expect them to allow Chicago into the ECF with Miami, but at the end of the day the big 3 draw more $$$$. god bless
Like it offends you to sport homosexual images. Get the fuck out. "oh don't throw me in the brier patch".

DMC
04-30-2011, 01:44 AM
son there is absolutely noway in hell the NBA allows OKC into the finals. OKC only hope is if they shoot about 80-90% the entire Lakers series ... lets just be real, we all know the whistles are coming. the NBA desperately needs high television ratings and more revenue streams and fucking OKC won't provide that. its gonna be "Wade and Lebron vs Gasol and Kobe" ... the script has been written.
Teams seem willing to oblige it seems. No officiating fix needed.

Sportstudi
08-04-2011, 08:49 AM

What's the story, BR? :rollin

lefty
08-04-2011, 09:32 AM
Unless the Lakers pull another blockbuster trade or somehow sign a big name, they won't go to the Finals even with Stern's help

BRHornet45
08-04-2011, 01:26 PM
sons yall haven't been seeing my Duncan bashing and Dirk nut-hugging over the last couple months?

Trainwreck2100
08-04-2011, 01:28 PM
If its a shortened season they won't waste a marquee match up like this till next season. Learn to conspiracy

Leetonidas
08-04-2011, 01:31 PM
Someone make this faggot a homoerotic Mav signature

Nick Manning
08-04-2011, 01:40 PM
This season is lost, no saving it. We'll hold you to your post in 2012