PDA

View Full Version : Laker Fan - Let Us Laugh Together Now

Koolaid_Man
04-30-2011, 10:07 AM
:lmao Today I feel even better than last night...now that my mischievous glee has subsided a bit all I want to do is laugh till my stomach hurts :lmao....and the vid below captures the true essence of that spirit for Kool....

Sorry spur Fan but I tried not laughing...:lol

5X1VIyZe3Ws

Giuseppe
04-30-2011, 10:39 AM
Frankly, I'm a little subdued now, Kool.

I'm afeared it's going to come back and bite us in the ass when we got either Perkins OR Allen skulling us out. Christ, those two. Allen was one of the chief architechs of this San Antonio beat down, and he had nothing against them going in. He hates us with a passion, especially Kobe. I dread those two (Perkins) like the plague. And they got Powe too. He's gonna clue 'em in as well. I can see those fucks sittin' around with Hollins strategizin' like motherf'ers.

Regardless, it's gonna get extremely hazardous after Dallas. The Spurs would've been pussycats.

LkrFan
04-30-2011, 10:46 AM
:lol

Giuseppe
04-30-2011, 10:46 AM

easy7
04-30-2011, 10:48 AM

I'm afeared it's going to come back and bite us in the ass when we got either Perkins OR Allen skulling us out. Christ, those two. Allen was one of the chief architechs of this San Antonio beat down, and he had nothing against them going in. He hates us with a passion, especially Kobe. I dread those two (Perkins) like the plague. And they got Powe too. He's gonna clue 'em in as well. I can see those fucks sittin' around with Hollins strategizin' like motherf'ers.

Regardless, it's gonna get extremely hazardous after Dallas. The Spurs would've been pussycats.

You fears are well founded my friend.

Koolaid_Man
04-30-2011, 10:56 AM

Ummm..No sir...our post game is strong and as soon as Pau comes around - unstoppable...Give me Fish and Kobe defending the 3 peat in the WCF anytime against anything...

Manu ain't Kobe, Duncan ain't Bynum, Splitter ain't PAUssy, and Pop ain't Phil....in short SA ain't LA...:toast

ElNono
04-30-2011, 11:01 AM
lol welcher still obsessed with the Spurs...

Lakers are not 3peating...

Giuseppe
04-30-2011, 11:07 AM
Ummm..No sir...our post game is strong and as soon as Pau comes around - unstoppable...Give me Fish and Kobe defending the 3 peat in the WCF anytime against anything...

Manu ain't Kobe, Duncan ain't Bynum, Splitter ain't PAUssy, and Pop ain't Phil....in short SA ain't LA...:toast

We'd probably be better suited with Memphis. Then perhaps Pau would get motivated and come to the fore. And they wouldn't have oodles of time to prepare for us as they did for the Spurs. They pulled a fast one on the Spurs. It was genius by Hollins and his people I'll grant 'em that.

---------

I read an article the other day I think from the Los Angeles area talking about how people still don't "trust" Kobe (his game). And as much as it shames me to admit it, I'm of that bent. Isn't that terrible?:(

ALVAREZ6
04-30-2011, 11:18 AM
crofl that video will never get old, funniest thing ever

Venti Quattro
04-30-2011, 11:36 AM

Could be, but they didn't race to win 60 games only to get outclassed (no pun intended) by the Grizzlies.

ElNono
04-30-2011, 11:42 AM
Could be, but they didn't race to win 60 games only to get outclassed (no pun intended) by the Grizzlies.

Opposed to what Lakerfan thinks, Spurs sucking and the Lakers inability to 3 peat are completely unrelated events...

Sorry it's not happening for you guys this season either...

Venti Quattro
04-30-2011, 11:46 AM

You guys played all hard and shit just to give us HC in the West. Thanks...:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Handed on a silver platter :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

ElNono
04-30-2011, 11:55 AM
Nobody is scared of LA at Staples anymore... and rightly so, tbh...

Good luck going forward anyways... I just couldn't care less who wins it all after my Spurs are done.

BlackSwordsMan
04-30-2011, 11:59 AM
If this is what a laker farm team can do I shudder to think of the damage the lakers can do. So scary

Venti Quattro
04-30-2011, 12:01 PM
Nobody is scared of LA at Staples anymore... and rightly so, tbh...

Nobody was scared of the Lakers last year. Did someone beat them in a 7-game series? Answer the question please.

ElNono
04-30-2011, 12:05 PM
Nobody was scared of the Lakers last year. Did someone beat them in a 7-game series? Answer the question please.

Not true. Lakers were a much better team last season. Much more dominant going in, much better bench, less tired legs, and very hard to beat at Staples.

tbh, Lakerfan shouldn't be mad that they won't win it this season. Phil did a good job, and him retiring means no more Luke. There's also a bright future waiting for them once they call up Marc Gasol, ZBo and OJ Mayo...

21_Blessings
04-30-2011, 12:22 PM

The kicker? Boston let Allen AND Perkins go. What a scandalous blunder. :lmao

Perkins the one dreading Baby Drew if anything. No worries Cub.

cobbler
04-30-2011, 01:06 PM
Opposed to what Lakerfan thinks, Spurs sucking and the Lakers inability to 3 peat are completely unrelated events...

Sorry it's not happening for you guys this season either...

And last night your prediction skills were in full bloom no? :lol

TampaDude
04-30-2011, 01:49 PM
Not true. Lakers were a much better team last season. Much more dominant going in, much better bench, less tired legs, and very hard to beat at Staples, especially with all those ref-assisted points.

fify

SourCandy
04-30-2011, 01:55 PM
Elnono much props. Still in the mix. True fan among a few others on here. I love the lakers chances but no way is it easy and I don't understand how some of you can play off as it's a cake walk. Must be just to come off confident in front of the spurs fans. I don't even know why half of you are even still here(tinystarz thread).... now that the spurs are out :lol

Either case GO LAKERS! :)

cobbler
04-30-2011, 01:57 PM
Not true. Lakers were a much better team last season. Much more dominant going in, much better bench, less tired legs, and very hard to beat at Staples.

Hmmmmm. The Lakers lost like 7 of their last 10 games in the season last year. Kobe and Drew were getting their knees drained every week and they looked anything but dominant going against the Thunder. No clue what you were watching.

This Laker team isn't a dominating team. We all know that. They arent of the mental makeup to beat teams down. They have played to the level of the competition for years. Now while they may not be a dominating team, they are a winning team and with the depth of talent and PJ at the helm our chances are better than the rest of the field. It's the Lakers to lose.

Koolaid_Man
04-30-2011, 02:56 PM
Elnono much props. Still in the mix. True fan among a few others on here. I love the lakers chances but no way is it easy and I don't understand how some of you can play off as it's a cake walk. Must be just to come off confident in front of the spurs fans. I don't even know why half of you are even still here(tinystarz thread).... now that the spurs are out :lol

now that it's established that I love eating the shit out of sour candies...let me just say that the knife turns much easier the second time around....:lol

especially when you're hitting the same spot....:toast

Koolaid_Man
04-30-2011, 03:18 PM

You've been good to me Cully...(defending me against false accusations) so here's what I'll do for you...:lol I will carry your worrisome burdens on my shoulders...

I have no remorse when it comes to shit talking...and neither am I in jinx mode...Why? Because I remember the years 2004-2008...it was almost is unbearable to see my team and my main man being maligned in such a horrible way...So now that I'm on top of the world I think I'd like to take a piss now...:lol it's not about letting them eat cake more so than it is letting them catch piss...

Allen played great defense against the Spurs and he did against Kobe in 08 but Kobe also had multiple great wing defenders he was shaking off in that 2008 series...such as James Posey, Paul Pierce, and Ray Allen to some degree as well....Manu doesn't quite understand how to play wing defenders such as Allen...such as posting him up and making him work...this is Kobe's bread-n-butter...Kobe will be looking for revenge for Allen's comfort in 2008 when he ganged up with his Boston defensive goon squad and IMHO will torch his ass...Kobe remembers everything...what you saw in round 1 vs the Hornets was a Kobe showing Ariza ( his friend) some respect, and helping Ariza's stock rise by building his confidence...Face it Kobe was giving Ariza lanes and backing off him on purpose...He helped Ariza and Ariza will be at his training camp this summer as always...:lol

as for Powe and Perkins...you're reaching my friend...these clowns have the basketball IQ of a fucking gnat...they're simply labor workers...dumb jock brutes that will be dealt with...:hat

dunkman
04-30-2011, 04:18 PM
Too bad Kool didn't paid that bet . . .

Killakobe81
04-30-2011, 04:47 PM

If we get Memphis awesome. No way they beat us ...we aint the spurs. (no offense)

Killakobe81
04-30-2011, 04:48 PM
Outside of Dallas OKC is the next best West team ...

ElNono
04-30-2011, 04:49 PM
And last night your prediction skills were in full bloom no? :lol

I was spot on actually...

ElNono
04-30-2011, 04:55 PM
Hmmmmm. The Lakers lost like 7 of their last 10 games in the season last year.

After securing the top seed in the WC...

Kobe and Drew were getting their knees drained every week and they looked anything but dominant going against the Thunder. No clue what you were watching.

They didn't lose a single game at home in that series though and, again, they've dominated at Staples all season long. Guys like Farmar and Vijabitch, as much bs you hear, gave that team a lot more help that the current bench (Barnes/headband-whitey)

This Laker team isn't a dominating team. We all know that. They arent of the mental makeup to beat teams down. They have played to the level of the competition for years. Now while they may not be a dominating team, they are a winning team and with the depth of talent and PJ at the helm our chances are better than the rest of the field. It's the Lakers to lose.

Not sure if you're talking about this Lakers team or last season. They're two different teams...

ElNono
04-30-2011, 04:58 PM

tbh, I like to troll as much as anybody else... but I do honestly think this Lakers team is too long in the tooth on certain spots, and I'm not sold they can go all the way. Just an opinion, and something I've been saying for a long while in here. Arguing with hobbler about this since Feb, IIRC. Good luck though, anything can happen.

Killakobe81
04-30-2011, 05:03 PM
Yes we are older but if Bynum can maintain his current pace, we are a MUCH better team than last year. Artest is playing better annd though streaky our bench is better this year too ...with odom having one his best years.

But hey I know many of yall are hoping and praying for our demise especuially after Memphis pushed your shit in ...LOL

All jokes aside Spurs showed heart with that 4th quarter run to take the lead ...but Memhis just had more physical talent. I really expected more from duncan he is NOT done but he could not dominate either Memphis big, and THAT is the definition of being "long in the tooth" ...

ElNono
04-30-2011, 05:16 PM
We got beat by the better team... you'll hear zero excuses from me... I said going into the playoffs that we were playing the 3 point lottery, and we'll be done as soon as we lost. Exactly what happened...

But again, the Spurs' demise has nothing to do with this Lakers team being weaker than last season, or the rest of the league getting better. I'm not sure why Lakerfan tries to associate things that have nothing to do with each other.

I'm just stating my opinion about the Lakeshow, you don't have to like it, tbh.

Killakobe81
04-30-2011, 05:19 PM
We got beat by the better team... you'll hear zero excuses from me... I said going into the playoffs that we were playing the 3 point lottery, and we'll be done as soon as we lost. Exactly what happened...

But again, the Spurs' demise has nothing to do with this Lakers team being weaker than last season, or the rest of the league getting better. I'm not sure why Lakerfan tries to associate things that have nothing to do with each other.

Dont see us as weaker, but time will tell.

ElNono
04-30-2011, 05:20 PM
Dont see us as weaker, but time will tell.

No doubt, and should you guys win it, I'll be here to congratulate and take the pot shots for being wrong...

Andrew Bynum
04-30-2011, 05:26 PM
Kobe will never win a ring without Shaq. NO WAY the Lakers repeat. :lol Hoping the Lakers don't threepeat (when their team has never done as much as repeat :lmao) is all spurfan has left. I almost feel sorry for them.

Giuseppe
04-30-2011, 05:54 PM

You usually don't stand tall, El. Nonetheless, take your clothes off, get your shine box and report to Kool's house. And here's my .45 RPM record collection he wanted to borrow.

Chow!

ElNono
04-30-2011, 05:55 PM
Kobe will never win a ring without Shaq. NO WAY the Lakers repeat. :lol Hoping the Lakers don't threepeat (when their team has never done as much as repeat :lmao) is all spurfan has left. I almost feel sorry for them.

I never 'predicted' any of those things...

Ultimately, every team has shitty fans... for example, you just need to look at yourself in the mirror, tbh.

ElNono
04-30-2011, 06:01 PM
You usually don't stand tall, El. Nonetheless, take your clothes off, get your shine box and report to Kool's house. And here's my .45 RPM record collection he wanted to borrow.

Chow!

He needs to pay up his $500. Your excusing of his welching is a serious blow to your reputation, as non-existent as it is. I gave you props when you kept your word, but this palin with welchers is really a new low, tbh.

Giuseppe
04-30-2011, 06:01 PM
You've been good to me Cully...(defending me against false accusations) so here's what I'll do for you...:lol I will carry your worrisome burdens on my shoulders...

as for Powe and Perkins...you're reaching my friend...these clowns have the basketball IQ of a fucking gnat...they're simply labor workers...dumb jock brutes that will be dealt with...:hat

You're wrong about Perkins, Kool. He's a winner. And he knows it. We've had and we'll continue to have the same basic "physical" problem with him that we had with Mose Malone in Philadelphia:::Kareem///Bynum/Gasol/Odom were///are too tall and thinnish to handle Malone///Perkins. We're coiled over & down trying to get even with them, and they use us like a $2 whore.

My morning after regret is real & palpable. I just pray it's erroneus.

Giuseppe
04-30-2011, 06:03 PM
is a serious blow to your reputation, as non-existent as it is.

:lol You sound just like Katie-girl's parents.

ElNono
04-30-2011, 06:04 PM
:lol You sound just like Katie-girl's parents.