PDA

View Full Version : The Memphis Train

ohmwrecker
04-30-2011, 01:29 PM
. . . is pulling out of the station.

I am officially backing the Grizzlies from this point on.

They are an easy team to like. They are tough, defensively minded, hard-nosed, blue collar players playing in a small market. Remind you of anybody?

I give them respect for kicking the Spurs' ass. Honestly, I will feel better about the loss if Memphis succeeds.

Also, how awesome would it be to see the Lakers get beat by the JV squad? ZBo dominating Bynum, Little brother dominating big brother, Tony Allen knocking Kobe's dick in the dirt . . . it would be beautiful.

Good luck, Grizz. I'll be pulling for ya! :toast

Who's with me?

Window Licker
04-30-2011, 01:31 PM
been a Randolph fan since Marion H.S.
hope they atleast represent

TampaDude
04-30-2011, 01:32 PM
No...fuck the Grizz...I hope they get fucking swept by OKC.

timtonymanu
04-30-2011, 01:35 PM
I'm pulling for either Grizz or Thunder.

Grizzlies played the way the Spurs should have been playing. We all know Pop likes to match the teams that beat him in the playoffs so hopefully we start acquiring some athletes that are tough and can play defense.

Proxy
04-30-2011, 01:37 PM
I'm not as depressed as I usually am when the Spurs get knocked out.... I think that's because I like the Grizzlies. They don't showboat. Gasol and Battier are class acts and I love Tony Allen's 90s mentallity. I respect Hollins too.

Chomag
04-30-2011, 01:37 PM
I have been saying this and I'm sticking by it. This current Grizzlies team reminds me allot of the spurs when they were first starting their era of championships.

Great mix of young and old
Tough
Great defence
Plays team ball
Roll players step it up
Good coaching
Plays the game the way it should be played.

Hats off to them I hope they continue to do well.

silverblk mystix
04-30-2011, 01:38 PM
I'm pulling for either Grizz or Thunder.

Grizzlies played the way the Spurs should have been playing. We all know Pop likes to match the teams that beat him in the playoffs so hopefully we start acquiring some athletes that are tough and can play defense.

That thought had not occurred to me. Hope you are right....

better yet, hope Pop does the right thing and steps down.

elemento
04-30-2011, 01:39 PM
don't hold your breath for them

They will lose in 5 to OKC

DesignatedT
04-30-2011, 01:43 PM
The Grizz will have zero chance against OKC. Expect MEM to get in foul trouble early and often because the NBA WILL NOT let them be near as physical with Durant as they were with our guards. You can book that shit.

timtonymanu
04-30-2011, 01:46 PM
The Grizz will have zero chance against OKC. Expect MEM to get in foul trouble early and often because the NBA WILL NOT let them be near as physical with Durant as they were with our guards. You can book that shit.

This

Also Sam Young and Darrell Arthur will come back to earth and Gasol won't make as many shots as he did against us.

easy7
04-30-2011, 02:13 PM
OKC will rape the Grizzly Blairs... 4-0

ffadicted
04-30-2011, 02:14 PM
No...fuck the Grizz...I hope they get fucking swept by OKC.

Won't be hard, I still think the grizz got lucky this series by having the spurs play their worst basketball of the season. OKC in 4 or 5

TampaDude
04-30-2011, 02:16 PM
OKC will rape the Grizzly Blairs... 4-0

Yup...5 games, max...possible sweep...just like they would've done to the Spurs had the Spurs advanced. OKC will be in the Finals.

daslicer
04-30-2011, 02:21 PM
Never understood the logic of rooting for a team that beats you. Its like rooting for a bully to succeed after they beaten the crap out of you. Personally I hate the grizzlies as an organization. The Gasol trade was the worst trade in NBA history it destroyed league parity and gave the lakers 3 free finals appearances and 2 championships. It sucks losing to this chump squad now because they will spin the trade by saying that longterm it worked out for them due to having this upset. Fuck them getting out the first round will never equal winning two titles. They are a pos organizations that will probably relocate in the next 10 years. Thunder will beat them in 5 just get a feeling that fat boy and Gasol won't dominate Perkins and Ibacka like they did to the spurs.

TampaDude
04-30-2011, 02:30 PM
Durant and Westbrook are gonna shit all over Memphis. It's gonna be so much fun to watch. :lol

Darrin
04-30-2011, 02:36 PM

They are an easy team to like. They are tough, defensively minded, hard-nosed, blue collar players playing in a small market. Remind you of anybody?

I give them respect for kicking the Spurs' ass. Honestly, I will feel better about the loss if Memphis succeeds.

Also, how awesome would it be to see the Lakers get beat by the JV squad? ZBo dominating Bynum, Little brother dominating big brother, Tony Allen knocking Kobe's dick in the dirt . . . it would be beautiful.

Who's with me?

:toast Very classy of you. Normally fans can't get over losing to the team and cheer for them to lose just out of spite. I like Memphis, too. I like the culture they are starting to build there. All the winning teams in Memphis have had one thing in common--they are tough and defensive-oriented. I hope that continues into the future. A culture doesn't usually cement until a title is won, so we'll see. I really have hated all their success because I wanted to steal Zach Randolph away from them for my Pistons. Oh, well. They have my respect, too.

Still, the Thunder are my team and LA is my pick to win the Conference. We'll see how this plays out.

benefactor
04-30-2011, 02:50 PM
I had already decided long ago that I was pulling for OKC after the Spurs got eliminated. They have always kinda been my mistress tbh. The whole Presti/Spurs, Durant/Longhorns connection made it easy.

Muser
04-30-2011, 02:53 PM
OKC are gonna destroy the Griz in 5, They're the far superior team.

silverblk mystix
04-30-2011, 02:59 PM
People are still underestimating this grizzlies team.

I saw them against the lakers and they beat them solidly. They are for real...hell-if the spurs had beaten the grizzlies...I don't think they would have had another series as hard as the memphis series.

You gotta be realistic...the grizzlies have the size and the physicality to give any team a big headache.

I probably will pull for OKC ...but I can't see them beating memphis as easily as everyone seems to think.

TE
04-30-2011, 06:03 PM
OKC are gonna destroy the Griz in 5, They're the far superior team.

Thats what we said before the Spurs-Grizzlies first round.

Sure the Thunder are far superior in terms of talent, but you can't question the resolve and toughness of Memphis.

I wouldn't say it would be a sweep, or 5 game series. I think it'll go to 6.

SenorSpur
04-30-2011, 06:08 PM
I can't be mad at the Grizz, but I also cannot root for them either.

I guess I'll turn attentions to my second favorite sports pastime - watching and waiting for the Mavs to get their asses kicked.

200 miles
04-30-2011, 06:27 PM

Who's with me?

I agree with everything you just said.........................except instead of the Grizz, I am with OKC.

200 miles
04-30-2011, 06:28 PM

Who's with me?

I agree with almost everything you just said............except instead of the Grizz, I am with OKC.

04-30-2011, 06:32 PM
thunder have the highest chance to take down the lakers. you know that perkins is just seething in wait before he faces the lakers. he's going to snap a neck or two.

DMC
04-30-2011, 07:33 PM
I don't think the Grizz will beat OKC. I might be surprised, but Ibaka and Perkins will not be bodied out of the paint like the Spurs' bigs.

DMC
04-30-2011, 07:35 PM
People are still underestimating this grizzlies team.

I saw them against the lakers and they beat them solidly. They are for real...hell-if the spurs had beaten the grizzlies...I don't think they would have had another series as hard as the memphis series.

You gotta be realistic...the grizzlies have the size and the physicality to give any team a big headache.

I probably will pull for OKC ...but I can't see them beating memphis as easily as everyone seems to think.
We always say that about teams that beat us. Beating this year's Spurs team isn't the benchmark for greatness though.

There's a reason they tanked.

ohmwrecker
05-01-2011, 01:20 AM
I had already decided long ago that I was pulling for OKC after the Spurs got eliminated. They have always kinda been my mistress tbh. The whole Presti/Spurs, Durant/Longhorns connection made it easy.

I like the Thunder, too. I follow all the former Horns. I would rather see the Memphis play OKC in the WCF. Mostly, I just can't stand LA or Dallas, so I would rather see OKC or Memphis advance. I just want to see the team that eliminated my team win and I honestly like their team and the way they play the game.

Oh, Gee!!
05-01-2011, 01:29 AM
I like the Grizz, and I think they can get past OKC. I do not see them under under any circumstances getting past LA despite my hatred for the Lakers.

tmtcsc
05-01-2011, 01:41 AM
I want the Thunder to shit all over the Grizzlies. Classy ? You call telling the SA crowd to "Shhhhh" classy ?

You call doing a happy dance all over the floor after their win in SA classy ?

Fuck em. Go Thunder.

Oh, Gee!!
05-01-2011, 01:48 AM
I want the Thunder to shit all over the Grizzlies. Classy ? You call telling the SA crowd to "Shhhhh" classy ?

Fuck em. Go Thunder.

nobody should ever beat the spurs ever. if they do, they're evil!!

ohmwrecker
05-01-2011, 05:41 PM
It's a total bummer that the Spurs got eliminated, but this Grizzlies team is a lot better than people have been giving them credit for . . . which means, the Spurs lost to a very good team.
Memphis had a very impressive victory today vs OKC. Even though the 1st round loss is tough to accept, the Spurs should feel OK about the level of competition and effort they gave Memphis.

Go get 'em, Grizz!

beachwood
05-01-2011, 06:25 PM
I'm on board. It's nice to be able to enjoy watching them now. I've been telling everyone Memphis is going to take down OKC. Memphis in 5.

20beastie45
05-08-2011, 06:59 PM

Who's with me?

Jump along for the ride Spurs fans.....just until next season!!!

Now that the Lakers are gone....Memphis should come out of the west!

ChuckD
05-08-2011, 09:31 PM
Don't put any money on the Grizz. The last team to take us out and ring was the 2002 Lakers. We're like the death curse.

G-Dawgg
05-08-2011, 09:38 PM
I'm on this bandwagon. If they make the finals, then it doesn't make our loss to them look as bad...

spurtech09
05-08-2011, 09:47 PM

Who's with me?
WELL THAT TRY IS GONNA END UP FALLING INTO A RIVER WHEN MIAMI HEAT WIN THE 2011 NBA CHAMPIONSHIP:king:toast

spurtech09
05-08-2011, 09:48 PM
Train**

koriwhat
05-08-2011, 09:57 PM

Who's with me?

you would jump on a wagon... fair weather fan!

Interrohater
05-08-2011, 10:10 PM
It's hard for me to hate on the Grizz, they played the way I wanted the Spurs to play. They're tough, physical and they don't back down, plus, they're the underdog, the way the Spurs have always been. I hope they romp on Dallas

Jace
05-08-2011, 10:26 PM
I dunno, I have questions about Randolph's character. There are a lot of shady things in his recent history

ohmwrecker
05-08-2011, 10:54 PM
you would jump on a wagon... fair weather fan!

You stupid dick. What are you doing, watching hockey?!

wildbill2u
05-10-2011, 12:51 PM

Who's with me?

I'd rather have Memphis win the NBA championship than anyone since they beat us.

Beyond that, I believe this Memphis team is special after watching the OKC/Memphis series. They play HARD, with youthful enthusiasm and joy.

I wish to God I had seen something of their attitude and hard work on the part of the Spurs. We simply looked old and perhaps relied too much on experience against a team that was faster, tougher, and wanted it more for 48 minutes.

The series against OKC is going to be fun to watch, no matter who wins, and is going to be an indication of the changing of the guard in the West.

Horse
05-10-2011, 12:56 PM
Yup...5 games, max...possible sweep...just like they would've done to the Spurs had the Spurs advanced. OKC will be in the Finals.
Boy do you look like a dumbass. We matched up better with okc than we did with the grizz, who we would've beat with a healthy Manu. If memphis beats okc I think their any even worse matchup for dallas than they were for us. You know if dallas gets pushed around they will fold. After that who knows these fuckers could win the whole thing.

TJastal
05-10-2011, 12:58 PM
I'd rather have Memphis win the NBA championship than anyone since they beat us.

Beyond that, I believe this Memphis team is special after watching the OKC/Memphis series. They play HARD, with youthful enthusiasm and joy.

I wish to God I had seen something of their attitude and hard work on the part of the Spurs. We simply looked old and perhaps relied too much on experience against a team that was faster, tougher, and wanted it more for 48 minutes.

The series against OKC is going to be fun to watch, no matter who wins, and is going to be an indication of the changing of the guard in the West.

Once Gay comes back next year Memphis will go back to sucking ass.

spurs50_
05-10-2011, 02:35 PM
Vasquez better be glad the Spurs didn't draft him cause he would not have played this year.

spurspokesman
05-10-2011, 03:33 PM
:toast

Fuck em. Go Thunder.

spurspokesman
05-10-2011, 03:35 PM
I root for no one who beats me spurs. Go OKC

spurspokesman
05-10-2011, 03:37 PM
I'm on this bandwagon. If they make the finals, then it doesn't make our loss to them look as bad...

I want this loss to the grizz to stick out so it hits home with pop. At least I can hope.

NewJerSpur
05-10-2011, 07:54 PM
That train stalled last night/this morning and will hopefully be derailed by this weekend.

Caeman
05-10-2011, 08:53 PM
That train stalled last night/this morning and will hopefully be derailed by this weekend.

This muthaf*cker knows what he's talking about. :toast

How can some of you p*ssy a$$ f*cking Spurs fans be rooting for the muthaf*cking Grizzles?

You forget already? They fucking eliminated us from the playoffs. How the f*ck are you going to root for the team that beat us in the playoffs?

That's like hoping your girlfriend f*cks the guy that just beat the sh*t out of you the night before. How the f*ck are you going to root for these f*ggots to win the prize?

Fuck Memphis, and all the b*tches on their train.

jjktkk
05-10-2011, 09:28 PM
They probably won't make the finals, but if any team can slow down the Heat, it would be the Grizz imo.

TJastal
05-10-2011, 10:56 PM
They probably won't make the finals, but if any team can slow down the Heat, it would be the Grizz imo.

If regular season is any indicator, mavs may have the best shot. They stomped them out both times they played.

Grizz only split with them; and the first game they needed a Rudy Gay last second shot to win and that was without Wade even playing..... and the second game they got totally curbstomped.

Thunder split a pair as well, though they smoked them in the first meeting.

Sean Cagney
05-10-2011, 11:01 PM
If regular season is any indicator, mavs may have the best shot. They stomped them out both times they played.

Grizz only split with them; and the first game they needed a Rudy Gay last second shot to win and that was without Wade even playing..... and the second game they got totally curbstomped.

Thunder split a pair as well, though they smoked them in the first meeting.

Regular season doesn't mean shyt as we have found out firsthand.. We stomped the Heat by 30 and were on a roll then, then a first round exit later on.

TJastal
05-10-2011, 11:09 PM
Regular season doesn't mean shyt as we have found out firsthand.. We stomped the Heat by 30 and were on a roll then, then a first round exit later on.

Both teams had solid home court records, makes perfect sense they each stomped each other out on their own floors.

Caeman
05-11-2011, 08:32 PM
This muthaf*cker knows what he's talking about. :toast

How can some of you p*ssy a$$ f*cking Spurs fans be rooting for the muthaf*cking Grizzles?

You forget already? They fucking eliminated us from the playoffs. How the f*ck are you going to root for the team that beat us in the playoffs?

That's like hoping your girlfriend f*cks the guy that just beat the sh*t out of you the night before. How the f*ck are you going to root for these f*ggots to win the prize?

Fuck Memphis, and all the b*tches on their train.

I can't f*cking wait for these f*ggot a$$ Grizzles to get worked tonight. If Westbrook doesn't f*ck it up, then the Thunder take it tonight.

How can some of you p*ssy a$$ f*ggot Spurs fans be rooting for Memphis?

If you are, then I'm sure you're the type of guy that would love to see their girl get f*cked by another guy; embarrasing.

ohmwrecker
05-12-2011, 07:14 AM
^ What a fucking moron.

However, now that the Lakers have been eliminated, I am leaning towards the Thunder a little more. I respect Dirk and what he is doing this year, but I still want the Mavs to lose. If OKC is best equipped to beat the Mavs, then so be it.
I like both teams and I would rather see either one in the finals over the Mavs.

Caeman
05-12-2011, 08:53 PM
^ What a fucking moron.

However, now that the Lakers have been eliminated, I am leaning towards the Thunder a little more. I respect Dirk and what he is doing this year, but I still want the Mavs to lose. If OKC is best equipped to beat the Mavs, then so be it.
I like both teams and I would rather see either one in the finals over the Mavs.

^ What a fucking faggot.

The Grizzles are getting bounced and the train derailed. All you Spurs fans that root for the team that beat you are a bunch of faggots.

Let me guess. Not only are you the type that would want the guy, who knocked your ass out the night before, to fuck your girl. I bet you would even watch her get fucked and suck him off afterwards.

Fucking pathetic.

ohmwrecker
05-12-2011, 09:23 PM
^ What a fucking faggot.

The Grizzles are getting bounced and the train derailed. All you Spurs fans that root for the team that beat you are a bunch of faggots.

Let me guess. Not only are you the type that would want the guy, who knocked your ass out the night before, to fuck your girl. I bet you would even watch her get fucked and suck him off afterwards.

Fucking pathetic.

Yeah, you've essentially posted the same stupid response three times now and it sounds dumber each and every time.

Your analogy is retarded because the Spurs are not my "girl". They are a basketball team. It's not my loss, dumbfuck. I'm not personally involved.

It doesn't make someone a bad fan (or a faggot) to want the team that beat your team to do well. It justifies your team's defeat if they are defeated by a good team. Or, would you rather just believe that your team just laid down for an inferior team and took the assfucking without a fight?

Let me give you an analogy you can understand, moron. You are the type that would want some bitch who was physically inferior to bend you over a table and violate your tender little hole and then your "girl" comes home and beats the guy up while you cry in a corner.

Caeman
05-12-2011, 09:31 PM
Yeah, you've essentially posted the same stupid response three times now and it sounds dumber each and every time.

Your analogy is retarded because the Spurs are not my "girl". They are a basketball team. It's not my loss, dumbfuck. I'm not personally involved.

It doesn't make someone a bad fan (or a faggot) to want the team that beat your team to do well. It justifies your team's defeat if they are defeated by a good team. Or, would you rather just believe that your team just laid down for an inferior team and took the assfucking without a fight?

Let me give you an analogy you can understand, moron. You are the type that would want some bitch who was physically inferior to bend you over a table and violate your tender little hole and then your "girl" comes home and beats the guy up while you cry in a corner.

You fucking moron.

The girl is not the teams, dumbass. The girl is the prize; the championship. There are two guys going for the prize. The Spurs and the Grizzles. The Grizzles beat the fuck out the Spurs. Eliminated them. Now some of you faggot Spurs fans want to cheer for the Grizzles to take the prize; the girl. You're rooting for the guy who knocked you out to get the prize; the girl. Simple enough for you asshole.

So like I said earlier. You're the type of pussy that would cheer if the guy who beat you up fucked your girl. Because that somehow makes you look better in other nigga's eyes. Moron.

ohmwrecker
05-12-2011, 10:00 PM
You fucking moron.

The girl is not the teams, dumbass. The girl is the prize; the championship. There are two guys going for the prize. The Spurs and the Grizzles. The Grizzles beat the fuck out the Spurs. Eliminated them. Now some of you faggot Spurs fans want to cheer for the Grizzles to take the prize; the girl. You're rooting for the guy who knocked you out to get the prize; the girl. Simple enough for you asshole.

So like I said earlier. You're the type of pussy that would cheer if the guy who beat you up fucked your girl. Because that somehow makes you look better in other nigga's eyes. Moron.

No. It's a stupid analogy because I'm not personally involved. It's just basketball. The prize is not mine. I'm not on the Spurs. The Spurs aren't getting the prize anyway. Who gives a shit if the team that beat them succeeds?!

I just watch the games. I don't have anything to do with it. It's not happening to me . . . comprende?

You are a little too wound up about this, bubba. Were you cheering for the Lakers? The Mavs? By your logic we should all just stop watching basketball after the Spurs were eliminated because all the teams have beaten the Spurs at some point.

You are either retarded or a severely mentally disturbed individual.

DPG21920
05-12-2011, 10:05 PM
Quite the exchange we have here.

ohmwrecker
05-12-2011, 10:12 PM
Caeman's analogy broken down:

championship = the girl
Spurs = ohmwrecker
Grizzlies = some dude who beat me up

Dude beats me fair and square. Just plain outfights me. He says, "Hey, do you mind if I go after this girl you dated?" I say, "No, go ahead. I haven't fucked her since 2007. Her last boyfriend was a total asshole, but he ain't in the picture either. Good luck to ya."

This is why your analogy sucks and also . . . you suck.

ohmwrecker
05-12-2011, 10:13 PM
Quite the exchange we have here.

Hey, up there. Nice horse.

Caeman
05-13-2011, 10:55 AM
No. It's a stupid analogy because I'm not personally involved. It's just basketball. The prize is not mine. I'm not on the Spurs. The Spurs aren't getting the prize anyway. Who gives a shit if the team that beat them succeeds?!

I just watch the games. I don't have anything to do with it. It's not happening to me . . . comprende?

You are a little too wound up about this, bubba. Were you cheering for the Lakers? The Mavs? By your logic we should all just stop watching basketball after the Spurs were eliminated because all the teams have beaten the Spurs at some point.

You are either retarded or a severely mentally disturbed individual.

Okay faggot. I'm finally starting to understand your mentality.

You're not a Spurs fan. You're a casual NBA fan who happens to like the Spurs the best.

Now that I know where you're coming from, I'll let you in on where I'm coming from.

I'm a Spurs fan. Not an NBA fan. Not a Southwest division fan. Not a conference fan. A Spurs fan.

Since you don't know what that means, I'll explain it a little. It means I only root for the Spurs. The entire league of teams strives for one goal; the championship. In striving for that goal every team directly or indirectly competes against each other.

So tell me. Why the fuck would I jump on another team's bandwagon? Specifically, why would I jump on the wagon that belongs to the team that just embarrassed the shit out of the Spurs.

Remember, I'm a Spurs fan. Keep up, I know your casual mentality can't comprehend this shit.

I'll break it down a little further for you. For me it goes; Spurs>all. For you it might be; Spurs>Thunder>Bulls>Jazz>etc.

I'll break it down even more. It means that I don't fucking jump on other team's wagons; especially the team that just bounced my team.

I can't believe you have the balls to come in this thread and actually be proud of being a bandwagon jumpin' faggot. Embarrassing.

You do realize that bandwagon jumping in no context has a positive meaning. It's a negative label slapped on casual fans such as yourself.

Do you watch college football? Let me guess, you root for your team and the conference it belongs to? You must be an SEC or Pac 10/12 fan.

There is no need to continue this conversation. We are opposites and won't understand each other. I'm a Spurs fan and you're a casual NBA fan.

I guess I shouldn't be too mad at you for being a casual fan. It's indicative that Stern knows what he is doing; drawing in casual fans.

PS. Why the fuck hasn't this thread been locked? I thought this was a Spurs board. Fuck the moderators are slow.

chunticakes
05-13-2011, 11:06 AM
lol anal-ogies.

CubanMustGo
05-13-2011, 11:12 AM
faggot.

fuck
shit

shit.

fucking

faggot.

fuck
Fuck

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/1347241/81043041.jpg

TJastal
05-13-2011, 11:25 AM
I can't believe you have the balls to come in this thread and actually be proud of being a bandwagon jumpin' faggot. Embarrassing.

Actually he started this thread. Just wanted to point out that small inaccuracy. Carry on.

Caeman
05-13-2011, 11:26 AM
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/1347241/81043041.jpg

I'm so happy I could excite you and your hair, faggot. :rolleyes

TJastal
05-13-2011, 11:35 AM
Btw .. fuck da grizz, Lionel Hollins is a douche (although a smart douche for tanking to get a pop-coached team), the whole Randolph/Gasol frontline overrated and getting exposed by a superior thunder frontline, and Tony Allen is starting to look like the mental midget he really is.

The "Train" gonna be derailed by tonight most likely.

CubanMustGo
05-13-2011, 12:24 PM
faggot. :rolleyes

According to Sigmund Freud, projection is a psychological (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological) defense mechanism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defense_mechanism) whereby one "projects" one's own undesirable thoughts, motivations, desires, and feelings onto someone else. 'Emotions or excitations which the ego tries to ward off are "spit out" and then felt as being outside the ego...perceived in another person'.[4] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection#cite_note-3) It is a common process.[5] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection#cite_note-4)

ohmwrecker
05-13-2011, 04:11 PM
You're not a Spurs fan. You're a casual NBA fan who happens to like the Spurs the best.

No.

Now that I know where you're coming from, I'll let you in on where I'm coming from.

Don't give a shit.

lil'mo
05-13-2011, 04:35 PM
lolol dont be mad caeman, my bulls would be fucking your girl in the finals if your spurs had been lucky enough to make it that far. :lmao

Caeman
05-13-2011, 06:38 PM
No.

Don't give a shit.

Then what are you? You jump on another team's wagons when the Spurs lose. If you don't jump, at least you condone it which makes you equally suspect as a fan of the Spurs. However, it does explain your casual nature towards the NBA.

And if you don't give a fuck then why the fuck you talking to me? I know you like riding nuts, but get off mine, faggot.

Like i said before, let's end this now. You casual and I'm a fan of a TEAM which happens to be the Spurs.

After the Grizzles get eliminated I hope this thread gets locked. Can you believe it? A FUCKING GRIZZLES THREAD IN THE SPURS FORUM. WAKE UP MODS!

Caeman
05-13-2011, 08:08 PM
lolol dont be mad caeman, my bulls would be fucking your girl in the finals if your spurs had been lucky enough to make it that far. :lmao

What do you want me to say? We'll never know. However, humor me nonetheless. If the Heat beat the Bulls, will you then go on to root for the Heat in the championship? You know, because they beat your team, and according to some of these pussy-ass Spurs fans, if the team that beats you wins the championship, then it automatically makes your team better or at least the loss more bearable. Absolutely ridiculous.

Fuck all you band wagon jumping Spurs fans. Who will you root for when the Grizzles get bounced? LMAO

venitian navigator
05-14-2011, 05:22 AM
Just seen game 6...these guys are for real.
Don't know if the winner of ok/Memphis will be nba champion, but I can tell that both teams looks the best teams remaining...they look like complete teams, with no real weakness and a lot of weapons and youth at the some time.
After all, I can agree with Pop that the m,anu and Tim injuries have played a strong role in our fisrt round elimination...
Still, we need top do something next season...(and about that, there are so many threads with so meny perspectives and suggestions...).
First step, for sure, will be to play Splitter more, and it seems that Pop has expressed his confidence in him (that means that his limited play offs minutes are probably i relationship with his bad shape and knowledge of our system).

hater
05-14-2011, 12:28 PM
^ not really. Memphis has no shooters. They are shooting way above their potential and I think that was home cooking. OKC has very bad supporting players besides Durant/Westbrook Perkins/Ibaka. and Westbrook is a chuker.

it's pretty wide open for the NBA title this year.

ohmwrecker
05-14-2011, 12:29 PM
Then what are you? You jump on another team's wagons when the Spurs lose. If you don't jump, at least you condone it which makes you equally suspect as a fan of the Spurs. However, it does explain your casual nature towards the NBA.

I am a basketball fan first. I've played basketball my whole life. I did not grow up in San Antonio and I've lived in other parts of the country besides Texas. As a kid, my access to the NBA was whatever teams were on TV. Lakers, Celtics, Sixers, etc.
The Spurs were hardly ever on TV. Aside from the obvious most frequently televised games, I was more interested in individual players than teams. I liked Gervin, but honestly, I did not get interested in the Spurs until they drafted Robinson. David Robinson soon became my favorite player and I found myself more emotionally invested in the Spurs as a team. My enjoyment of the NBA would rise and fall with the success of the Spurs . . . I also liked the Sonics, btw.
When the Spurs drafted Tim Duncan I was so happy that I feared I might cry tears of joy and embarrass myself in front of my roommates. The four championships that Duncan delivered are more special because I've experienced the heartbreak and disappointment of being a fan of a team that was talented enough to almost win it all, but ultimately fall short all those years.
I live in Austin and for the past 14 years I drive to San Antonio 10-15 times a year to see a Spurs game. There is no question that I am a Spurs fan.

And if you don't give a fuck then why the fuck you talking to me? I know you like riding nuts, but get off mine, faggot.

It's my thread, bubba. If anyone is "riding nuts" around here, it's you.

Like i said before, let's end this now. You casual and I'm a fan of a TEAM which happens to be the Spurs.

No, I am a Spurs fan . . . you are an idiot.

After the Grizzles get eliminated I hope this thread gets locked. Can you believe it? A FUCKING GRIZZLES THREAD IN THE SPURS FORUM. WAKE UP MODS!

It's not a Grizzlies thread, you cock loving retard. It's an acknowledgment, as a Spurs fan, to the team that bested my team and the small consolation and satisfaction of knowing that the team that eliminated my team is a very good basketball team.

Do you get it now? How much more of my time do you think I should waste on you?

wildbill2u
05-14-2011, 03:11 PM
You had to respect the way the Grizzlies, youngsters for the most part with no playoff experience, came back from a 10 point deficit in the first half and took it to OKC.

Caeman
05-14-2011, 04:00 PM
I am a basketball fan first. I've played basketball my whole life. I did not grow up in San Antonio and I've lived in other parts of the country besides Texas. As a kid, my access to the NBA was whatever teams were on TV. Lakers, Celtics, Sixers, etc.
The Spurs were hardly ever on TV. Aside from the obvious most frequently televised games, I was more interested in individual players than teams. I liked Gervin, but honestly, I did not get interested in the Spurs until they drafted Robinson. David Robinson soon became my favorite player and I found myself more emotionally invested in the Spurs as a team. My enjoyment of the NBA would rise and fall with the success of the Spurs . . . I also liked the Sonics, btw.
When the Spurs drafted Tim Duncan I was so happy that I feared I might cry tears of joy and embarrass myself in front of my roommates. The four championships that Duncan delivered are more special because I've experienced the heartbreak and disappointment of being a fan of a team that was talented enough to almost win it all, but ultimately fall short all those years.
I live in Austin and for the past 14 years I drive to San Antonio 10-15 times a year to see a Spurs game. There is no question that I am a Spurs fan.

It's my thread, bubba. If anyone is "riding nuts" around here, it's you.

No, I am a Spurs fan . . . you are an idiot.

It is a Grizzlies thread, my cock loving thread. It's an acknowledgment, as an NBA fan, to the team that bested my favorite team and the small consolation and satisfaction of knowing that the team that eliminated my favorite team is a very good basketball team.

Do you get it now? How much more of my time do you think I should waste on you?

First, let me fix that shit for you...

Second..

Damn. Don't lose it, princess. You didn't have to spend another second on me faggot. You can hop off my dick whenever you want.

And why the fuck are you explaining this shit to me? Didn't I just fucking tell you that you're a fucking casual NBA fan. You don't need to explain anything. We know you a band wagon jumper.

My question is; how the fuck can you ride the Memphis' dick and my dick in this thread at the same time? Fucking amazing honestly. I shouldn't be surprised. You a casual fan who likes to ride the "Best" cock available.

If the Grizzles lose, whose cock and nuts you gonna ride next? Besides mine, of course. :lmao

ohmwrecker
05-14-2011, 05:26 PM
:lol "Don't lose it".

It's pretty clear to anyone reading this that you are the one who that can't hang here. Your anger is thinly veiled fear. Your inexplicable, nonsensical and constant use of the word "faggot" not only proves that you lack wit, but, unfortunately for you, a self loathing and shame of your own homosexual tendencies.
Your inability to comprehend and counter all reasonable logic and explanation with anything other than horrible analogies and dick riding schtick that completely lacks any self awareness is fantastically stupid.

Wake up and realize you're getting your ass handed to you and be on your merry little way.

Caeman
05-14-2011, 05:52 PM
:lol "Don't lose it".

It's pretty clear to anyone reading this that you are the one who that can't hang here. Your anger is thinly veiled fear. Your inexplicable, nonsensical and constant use of the word "faggot" not only proves that you lack wit, but, unfortunately for you, a self loathing and shame of your own homosexual tendencies.
Your inability to comprehend and counter all reasonable logic and explanation with anything other than horrible analogies and dick riding schtick that completely lacks any self awareness is fantastically stupid.

Wake up and realize you're getting your ass handed to you and be on your merry little way.

And it's pretty clear to anyone reading this thread that you're a band wagon jumpin bitch.

You have the nerve to call this an appreciation thread, but you called it the "Memphis Train". LMAO. You're on the wagon, now stay on faggot.

I won't lie, it must be nice to have multiple horses in this playoff race. Once your favorite team goes down, you jump on another horse. The life of a casual fan; you always win. :lmao

Now that we all know you jump wagons, I want to know which wagon you will jump on next? If the Grizzles lose, will it be the Thunder? Will it be the Bulls? The Heat? :lol

I'm a Spurs fan, you an NBA fan; Stern hates my kind, Stern loves your type. :lol This shit is clear cut, now move along. :nutkick:

ohmwrecker
05-14-2011, 06:50 PM
And it's pretty clear to anyone reading this thread that you're a band wagon jumpin bitch.

I like basketball. I'm still watching basketball. I didn't jump on a bandwagon. I am picking a team to advance. I'm still a Spurs fan, but the Spurs aren't playing anymore. It's pretty simple, really.

You have the nerve to call this an appreciation thread, but you called it the "Memphis Train". LMAO. You're on the wagon, now stay on faggot.

I think the humor and reference of the thread title went over your head.

It's pretty clear the you lack the cognizance required to have a legit debate about the issue. You definitely have an opinion, but you are unable to explain yourself. You have yet to come up with one plausible explanation for why someone with your point of view is a better Spurs fan.

Which, conceptually, is absurd to begin with.

Caeman
05-14-2011, 07:05 PM
I like basketball. I'm still watching basketball. I didn't jump on a bandwagon. I am picking a team to advance. I'm still a Spurs fan, but the Spurs aren't playing anymore. It's pretty simple, really.

I think the humor and reference of the thread title went over your head.

It's pretty clear the you lack the cognizance required to have a legit debate about the issue. You definitely have an opinion, but you are unable to explain yourself. You have yet to come up with one plausible explanation for why someone with your point of view is a better Spurs fan.

Which, conceptually, is absurd to begin with.

It's not about being a better Spurs fan. It's about being a Spurs fan, period. I'm a Spurs fan, you an NBA fan. Stern caters to you and Stern could give no shits about fans like me. You started this thread and claimed that you are officially backing the Grizzles. You officially jumped on the wagon.

Why the fuck are you aruging against this? You jumped on the wagon, now stay on moron.

ohmwrecker
05-14-2011, 07:23 PM
It's not about being a better Spurs fan. It's about being a Spurs fan, period. I'm a Spurs fan, you an NBA fan. Stern caters to you and Stern could give no shits about fans like me. You started this thread and claimed that you are officially backing the Grizzles. You officially jumped on the wagon.

Why the fuck are you aruging against this? You jumped on the wagon, now stay on moron.

No. It's about understanding the game. Having a favorite team, but being a basketball fan too. You just like the Spurs because that's what people in San Antonio do. You like the Spurs like you like Larry The Cable Guy comedy specials or KFC double stackers or TV shows about bounty hunters and biker bar/pawn shop owners.
Now that the Spurs have been canceled, you have to find something else to like. "My TV show is differnt now! I no likey no more!"

I love basketball. I am a Spurs fan because the have, for the most part, embodied the qualities I most appreciate as a team and as individuals. I know this is hard for you to fundamentally grasp, but it might enhance your enjoyment of the game if you could attempt to comprehend this.

It might even help you appreciate what you have instead of being such an whiny, aching vagina that you have to shit on everything no matter how inconsequential because your coping skills are non-existent.

:lol Spurs fan . . . you ain't got a clue, lumpy.

Caeman
05-14-2011, 07:28 PM
No. It's about understanding the game. Having a favorite team, but being a basketball fan too. You just like the Spurs because that's what people in San Antonio do. You like the Spurs like you like Larry The Cable Guy comedy specials or KFC double stackers or TV shows about bounty hunters and biker bar/pawn shop owners.
Now that the Spurs have been canceled, you have to find something else to like. "My TV show is differnt now! I no likey no more!"

I love basketball. I am a Spurs fan because the have, for the most part, embodied the qualities I most appreciate as a team and as individuals. I know this is hard for you to fundamentally grasp, but it might enhance your enjoyment of the game if you could attempt to comprehend this.

It might even help you appreciate what you have instead of being such an whiny, aching vagina that you have to shit on everything no matter how inconsequential because your coping skills are non-existent.

:lol Spurs fan . . . you ain't got a clue, lumpy.

Would you suggest that I adopt your coping skill? Get a new team, start everything renewed again, and continue being happy. :lol

Look you band wagon jumpin faggot, and you're proud of it. Agree or disagree? Be careful how you answer. Afterall, you did start this thread and claimed to be on the wagon already...

ohmwrecker
05-14-2011, 07:32 PM
Would you suggest that I adopt your coping skill? Get a new team, start everything renewed again, and continue being happy. :lol

:lol new team

Who's happy? I never said I was happy the Spurs lost. Am I kicking your ass so hard that you have to start making shit up? You are astoundingly stupid.

:lol you

Caeman
05-14-2011, 07:33 PM
:lol new team

Who's happy? I never said I was happy the Spurs lost. Am I kicking your ass so hard that you have to start making shit up? You are astoundingly stupid.

:lol you

Are you officially on the Grizzles wagon or not? In other words, are you officially a bandwagon jumping faggot or not? :lol

ohmwrecker
05-14-2011, 07:39 PM
Are you officially on the Grizzles wagon or not? In other words, are you officially a bandwagon jumping faggot or not? :lol

Are you still watching basketball or not?

:lol "I love my Spurs, but I hate basketball!"

Caeman
05-14-2011, 07:57 PM
Are you still watching basketball or not?

:lol "I love my Spurs, but I hate basketball!"

You keep dodging the question. :lol

No, I don't watch the NBA when the Spurs are out. It's hard enough watching the NBA when the Spurs are still competing. I love the Spurs. If it wasn't for the Spurs, I wouldn't watch the NBA.

The NBA is run like a business, and that upsets me. But, my love for the Spurs is strong enough that I'll watch them play in this shitty league. However, once they are out, I'm done for the season. It's become evident that Stern caters to the casual fan, such as yourself. :lol

If the Spurs aren't playing, I ain't watching.

Will you answer my question though? Or will you keep avoiding it? :rollin

No need to answer though. You started a thread claiming you're officially backing the Grizzles. You officially claimed you're on another wagon. :lol

20beastie45
05-14-2011, 08:22 PM
your an idiot Caeman

Caeman
05-14-2011, 08:26 PM
your an idiot Caeman

And the boyfriend shows up...:sleep

gospursgojas
05-14-2011, 10:23 PM
Another Gary Neal thread???

DMC
05-14-2011, 10:34 PM
Neal Team Six

ohmwrecker
05-14-2011, 10:43 PM
You keep dodging the question.

I answered your question before you asked it. That's how stupid your question is.

No, I don't watch the NBA when the Spurs are out. It's hard enough watching the NBA when the Spurs are still competing. I love the Spurs. If it wasn't for the Spurs, I wouldn't watch the NBA.

So, you hate basketball, but you love the Spurs. That proves that you are a shit fan. You are a consumer. You buy the jerseys, put the sticker on your car, put your horrible, cheap beer in your Spurs cozy buy the collector's cup a Taco Cabana . . . but you don't know shit. You don't appreciate the game.

I'm on another level, tbh.

The NBA is run like a business, and that upsets me. But, my love for the Spurs is strong enough that I'll watch them play in this shitty league. However, once they are out, I'm done for the season. It's become evident that Stern caters to the casual fan, such as yourself.

You're upset that a business is run like a business? You don't love the Spurs, you love the status, the camaraderie it affords you, the closeness you feel to other men when you talk about "My Spurs".

If the Spurs aren't playing, I ain't watching.

Sounds like a casual fan to me.

:lol you calling me a casual fan when I have been a fan my whole life and you only watch one team play.

:lol worse than Lakerfan.

:lol "I hate basketball, but I love my Spurs".

What a fucking joke you are. :flag:

Caeman
05-14-2011, 10:52 PM
Yeah, I called that shit a long time ago. Was anything in that post incorrect? Did the Spurs not go down in the end? Did the bench not show up when it need to show up?

What are you trying to prove? I said it was over then, and it ended like I called it. I had no dellusions about the facts. I'm a Spurs fan, but I'm not fucking stupid.

I don't stop wanting them to win though. I don't jump on another team's wagon just to derive pleasure from watching the NBA. I love the Spurs and I love baseketball; I'm not too fond of the NBA though.

I'm through with you. You a band wagon jumper and I'm not. You jumped on Memphis' wagon, just read your OP.

PS. You digging up old post...You were losing it before. You've lost it now. :lol

ohmwrecker
05-14-2011, 11:03 PM
Yeah, I called that shit a long time ago. Was anything in that post incorrect? Did the Spurs not go down in the end? Did the bench not show up when it need to show up?

You are a regular Nostradamus.

What are you trying to prove? I said it was over then, and it ended like I called it. I had no dellusions about the facts. I'm a Spurs fan, but I'm not fucking stupid.

In all fairness, you are pretty stupid.

I don't stop wanting them to win though. I don't jump on another team's wagon just to derive pleasure from watching the NBA. I love the Spurs and I love baseketball; I'm not too fond of the NBA though.

:lol I never stopped wanting the Spurs to win, dummy. I made this thread after the Spurs were eliminated. I would much rather be cheering for the Spurs right now.

I'm through with you. You a band wagon jumper and I'm not. You jumped on Memphis' wagon, just read your OP.

PS. You digging up old post...You were losing it before. You've lost it now. :lol

You are through with me because you can't win. Your arguments are feeble and your analogies are preposterous. I am crushing you at every turn. Just admit you are wrong and that you are a colossal idiot and we can end this increasingly embarrassing predicament you've gotten yourself into.

:lol What old post, you silly bastard?

Cessation
05-14-2011, 11:50 PM
I think, it's ok to give props to a worthy foe, but jumping on their bandwagon is rather lame, tbh.

ohmwrecker
05-15-2011, 09:31 AM
I think, it's ok to give props to a worthy foe, but jumping on their bandwagon is rather lame, tbh.

Here. Let me put explain this in crappy analogy form so that some of you slo-peds can understand . . .

You are a horse racing junkie. You bet on the ponies. Your favorite horse is racing in the first race. You place your bet. Your favorite horse loses in the first race. What do you do? Tear up your ticket and go home, or bet on the next race and enjoy your day at the races?

I am enjoying my day at the races. It doesn't mean I don't still love my favorite horse. I will still bet on my favorite horse the next time he races. Comprende?

Caeman
05-15-2011, 10:28 AM
Here. Let me put explain this in crappy analogy form so that some of you slo-peds can understand . . .

You are a horse racing junkie. You bet on the ponies. Your favorite horse is racing in the first race. You place your bet. Your favorite horse loses in the first race. What do you do? Tear up your ticket and go home, or bet on the next race and enjoy your day at the races?

I am enjoying my day at the races. It doesn't mean I don't still love my favorite horse. I will still bet on my favorite horse the next time he races. Comprende?

Spin it all you want, moron. You did not simply appreciate a foe, but you jumped on their wagon. Read your OP; "officially backing". You officially on the wagon until their run is done.

I wonder which horse you'll officially back if the Grizzles get bounced today. :lol

Caeman
05-15-2011, 10:29 AM

ohmwrecker
05-15-2011, 10:35 AM
Spin it all you want, moron. You did not simply appreciate a foe, but you jumped on their wagon. Read your OP; "officially backing". You officially on the wagon until their run is done.

I wonder which horse you'll officially back if the Grizzles get bounced today. :lol

OKC, tbh.

I thought you were through, btw.

:lol "backing" = bandwagon jumping

Caeman
05-15-2011, 10:50 AM
OKC, tbh.

I thought you were through, btw.

:lol "backing" = bandwagon jumping

Are you not officially on the Memphis Train? You came on the forums to declare you officially backing the "Memphis Train". Train, horse, team, wagon; it's all the same.

Now, I'm curious. If the Memphis Train derails today, then whose train you going to jump on next? Heat? Bulls? Mavs? Thunder? :rollin

ohmwrecker
05-15-2011, 10:53 AM
Are you not officially on the Memphis Train? You came on the forums to declare you officially backing the "Memphis Train". Train, horse, team, wagon; it's all the same.

Now, I'm curious. If the Memphis Train derails today, then whose train you going to jump on next? Heat? Bulls? Mavs? Thunder? :rollin

I still think you are failing to grasp the intended humor of the thread title.

Not surprising, tbh . . .

I already told you, if the Grizzlies lose, I would support OKC over the Mavs. I'm still watching basketball, remember? I like to have a horse in the race . . . comprende?

Caeman
05-15-2011, 11:25 AM

Who's with me?

I'm not sure what I'm failing to grasp. You're officially on the Memphis train, and you want others to join you. I say no sir; no to jumping on another train...or wagon...or team. I have a team already. :lol

Now if I were to continue watching basketball, I would do just that. Watch it. I would not be rooting for another team to win; I would not jump on another train, horse, wagon or team. One can watch basketball and appreciate. You want to root for other teams. That's asking too much for some. Should those who join you also buy a Memphis jersey now? To make it more official. Or is coming onto to this thread and declaring your support official enough? :lol

None of the Memphis fans on the train you just jumped on gives a fuck about you; they don't need your support. :lmao

Also, just because the Grizzles keep winning doesn't make the Spurs any better. They'll continue fishing this offseason and you'll just continue postponing the offseason by backing other teams. :lol

ohmwrecker
05-15-2011, 11:28 AM
I'm not sure what I'm failing to grasp.

Just about everything.

hYlSisv-VRU

Caeman
05-15-2011, 12:13 PM

Who's with me?

Keep spinning that shit. :lol

FUCK NO I WILL NOT JOIN YOU IN SUPPORTING ANOTHER TEAM. :nope

ohmwrecker
05-15-2011, 12:19 PM
I think most rational people can accept that if someone continues watching basketball after their team is eliminated, the experience is more enjoyable if you have a team to pull for.

It doesn't mean I don't like the Spurs anymore :cry or that I am a Grizzlies fan now . . . I mean, are you really this stupid, or are you fucking with me?

I hope, for your sake, that you are just fucking with me.

Caeman
05-15-2011, 12:32 PM
If you go back and read some of the responses then you will see that other Spurs fans have told you the same shit I've been telling you.

FUCK NO I/WE WILL NOT JOIN YOU IN SUPPORTING ANOTHER TEAM. :nope

Especially a team that just beat my team. On the other hand, you have no problem jumping on a new horse, train, wagon, whatever.

The proof is the pudding. Go back to your OP. :hat

Maybe we are both stupid. Maybe we are both trolling each other. I don't know for sure. However, I do know for sure that I don't jump on other trains, horses, wagons, or teams. But, you do. :lol Am I wrong to make this conclusion? Be careful; reread your OP.

wildbill2u
05-15-2011, 12:44 PM
If you go back and read some of the responses then you will see that other Spurs fans have told you the same shit I've been telling you.

FUCK NO I/WE WILL NOT JOIN YOU IN SUPPORTING ANOTHER TEAM. :nope

Especially a team that just beat my team. On the other hand, you have no problem jumping on a new horse, train, wagon, whatever.

The proof is the pudding. Go back to your OP. :hat

Maybe we are both stupid. Maybe we are both trolling each other. I don't know for sure. However, I do know for sure that I don't jump on other trains, horses, wagons, or teams. But, you do. :lol Am I wrong to make this conclusion? Be careful; reread your OP.

Mr. Caeman:

I'm just curious about the origin of your username as a newbie. The spelling "Caeman" doesn't remind me of anything so it doesn't make much of a statement. Is that your real surname?

ohmwrecker
05-15-2011, 12:49 PM
I think it just boils down to this:

You are taking this far too seriously and I am just watching basketball. Everything else is assumption, misinterpretation and hyperbole.

However, if you would like to continue with your coronary . . . Be my guest, rageman.

Caeman
05-15-2011, 12:50 PM
Mr. Caeman:

I'm just curious about the origin of your username as a newbie. The spelling "Caeman" doesn't remind me of anything so it doesn't make much of a statement. Is that your real surname?

I don't remember when or where I picked up the name. It's just a name I used for games in the past, junk email accounts and other account profiles.

It means nothing to me. Just a name I picked once years ago and got lazy and continue to still use it.

Why? You recognize the name or something?

Caeman
05-15-2011, 12:57 PM
I think it just boils down to this:

You are taking this far too seriously and I am just watching basketball. Everything else is assumption, misinterpretation and hyperbole.

However, if you would like to continue with your coronary . . . Be my guest, rageman.

I simply came onto the thread to call a spade a spade. You jumped ship, now stay on. I'm not the only one that flamed your wagon-jumpin' ass.

Then you proceeded to ride my nuts and took offense to my analogy. Which, by the way you responded to it, you never fully comprehended it. You then went on to make your own analogy which I left alone because it was even worse than my example. :rollin

And you are wrong. You don't just watch basketball. You're pulling for a team. Not the Spurs though. :lol

What I'm curious about is whether you get just as giddy now when the Grizzles win as you do when the Spurs win/won. :lmao

wildbill2u
05-15-2011, 12:58 PM
I don't remember when or where I picked up the name. It's just a name I used for games in the past, junk email accounts and other account profiles.

It means nothing to me. Just a name I picked once years ago and got lazy and continue to still use it.

Why? You recognize the name or something?

No, I don't recognize the name at all. It means nothing to me either.

I seriously doubt I've visited on internet websites that appeal to you as a poster. Just watching your performance in 180 posts on Spurs Talk has been enlightening. Thankl you for the response.

ohmwrecker
05-15-2011, 01:14 PM
I simply came onto the thread to call a spade a spade. You jumped ship, now stay on. I'm not the only one that flamed your wagon-jumpin' ass.

No, but you were the dumbest one. Quite an accomplishment.

Look, it's already been revealed that you are everything you've accused me of and worse. You came in here with your "faggot" this and your "casual fan" that, and I proved, unequivocally, that you are indeed the casual fan with the paranoid homosexual issues.

Do I yell at you? No. I accept you for who you are. This is a judgment free thread. You are safe here. Let your freak flag fly, Nancy.

Then you proceeded to ride my nuts and took offense to my analogy. Which, by the way you responded to it, you never fully comprehended it. You then went on to make your own analogy which I left alone because it was even worse than my example. :rollin

It was a perfect analogy, tbh. You could learn a thing or two.

And you are wrong. You don't just watch basketball. You're pulling for a team. Not the Spurs though. :lol

The Spurs are out. What should one who continues to watch the playoffs do? Not be invested in the outcome? What's the fun in that?

That's just stupid and irrational.

What I'm curious about is whether you get just as giddy now when the Grizzles win as you do when the Spurs win/won. :lmao

Of course not. I've already explained that, but you fail to comprehend. I would much rather be watching the Spurs right now. No one on this board who isn't a total idiot or a "newb" would question my dedication to the Spurs. It's documented, bubba. I'm unflappable in that regard.

Caeman
05-15-2011, 01:48 PM
No, but you were the dumbest one. Quite an accomplishment.

Look, it's already been revealed that you are everything you've accused me of and worse. You came in here with your "faggot" this and your "casual fan" that, and I proved, unequivocally, that you are indeed the casual fan with the paranoid homosexual issues.

You haven't proved shit.

Do I yell at you? No. I accept you for who you are. This is a judgment free thread. You are safe here. Let your freak flag fly, Nancy.

It was a perfect analogy, tbh. You could learn a thing or two.

An analogy can hardly be perfect, dumbass.

The Spurs are out. What should one who continues to watch the playoffs do? Not be invested in the outcome? What's the fun in that?

That's just stupid and irrational.

I don't know. Maybe you can watch the games simply for the entertainment? No, you want to root for different teams. Which is cool; it's what casual fans do. Casual fans like rooting for multiple teams; it's how they derive enjoyment from basketball. I, on the other hand, derive enjoyment from the sport because it's an amazing sport. I don't need to root for other teams in order to get giddy over a game.

Of course not. I've already explained that, but you fail to comprehend. I would much rather be watching the Spurs right now. No one on this board who isn't a total idiot or a "newb" would question my dedication to the Spurs. It's documented, bubba. I'm unflappable in that regard.

Look. I only see one "Memphis Train" thread. I see you leading the movement. "Who's with me?" NOT ME. :nope

ohmwrecker
05-15-2011, 01:53 PM
So, you concede?

Caeman
05-15-2011, 02:05 PM

Who's with me?

That's what we know. It's official too. No need to prove anything. :lol

Please let us know when you have officially jumped off the Grizzles' train and officially join us again. We'll welcome you back with open arms, my lost brother. :toast

ohmwrecker
05-15-2011, 02:12 PM
That's what we know. It's official too. No need to prove anything. :lol

Please let us know when you have officially jumped off the Grizzles' train and officially join us again. We'll welcome you back with open arms, my lost brother. :toast

:lol "we"

:lol welcoming committee

:lol keep posting the OP that proves not one of your claims

:lol refuse to respond to rational discussion

I accept your admittance of defeat. However, childish and irrational it may be. I forgive you.

Caeman
05-15-2011, 02:20 PM
:lol "we"

:lol welcoming committee

:lol keep posting the OP that proves not one of your claims

:lol refuse to respond to rational response

I accept your admittance of defeat. However, childish and irrational it may be. I forgive you.

:lol Officially backing the Grizzles

:lol Trying to get others to join you

:lol Rationalizing your band wagon jumpin' tendencies

:lol Others in this thread :lol at your band wagon jumpin' ass

Since you made your support for the Grizzles official, please give us the heads up when you officially decide to come back. :toast

ohmwrecker
05-15-2011, 02:22 PM
Since you made your support for the Grizzles official, please give us the heads up when you officially decide to come back. :toast

I never left, the Spurs did. I'm still a Spurs fan. It's astounding that you can't comprehend or respond to reason.

ohmwrecker
05-15-2011, 02:22 PM
Look, you've been stuck in first gear throughout this entire thread. You do not have the capacity to evolve ideas or switch paradigms. We are spinning our wheels, tbh. There's only so much I can do before you realize that you have to help yourself.

Caeman
05-15-2011, 02:37 PM
Look, you've been stuck in first gear throughout this entire thread. You do not have the capacity to evolve ideas or switch paradigms. We are spinning our wheels, tbh. There's only so much I can do before you realize that you have to help yourself.

We are spinning our wheels. See, we agree on something. :toast

Now I'm sure you'll also agree that you've switched trains. If you're on one train, and you claim to have jumped on another train, what would you call that? :lol

ohmwrecker
05-15-2011, 02:44 PM
We are spinning our wheels. See, we agree on something. :toast

Now I'm sure you'll also agree that you've switched trains. If you're on one train, and you claim to have jumped on another train, what would you call that? :lol

The Spurs train ain't running anymore and I am still watching basketball. I, literally, cannot explain it more clearly than that.

Are you familiar with the terms exaggeration, hyperbole, parody, etc. as applied to writing? I know that you at least a precursory knowledge of analogy, if not a firm grasp of the application thereof . . .

Are you following me, boy? Is any of this getting through?

NRHector
05-15-2011, 02:49 PM
:corn:

Caeman
05-15-2011, 02:56 PM
The Spurs train ain't running anymore and I am still watching basketball. I, literally, cannot explain it more clearly than that.

Are you familiar with the terms exaggeration, hyperbole, parody, etc. as applied to writing? I know that you at least a precursory knowledge of analogy, if not a firm grasp of the application thereof . . .

Are you following me, boy? Is any of this getting through?

Sound kinda angry. :downspin:

Look. You came onto a public forum and let everyone know you're officially backing a basketball team other than the Spurs. You decided to do this in the Spurs forum at that, and you don't expect someone to push the shit you're spewing down your throat?

At first you said it was an appreciation thread...but you made it known that you jumped trains and even asked others if they would join you.

It's not an appreciation thread. It's a thread you made to let others know you OFFICIALLY jumped trains. You did that, not me. It's okay though, you're having fun rooting for the Grizzles though. :rollin

TJastal
05-15-2011, 03:01 PM
Nazr Mohammed is really providing a presence in the paint. Pop is such a damn fool for letting this guy go way back when.

Duncan, Nazr, Scola frontline = dynasty and at least 2 more championships in the Duncan era IMO

NRHector
05-15-2011, 03:04 PM
Nazr Mohammed is really providing a presence in the paint. Pop is such a damn fool for letting this guy go way back when.

Duncan, Nazr, Scola frontline = dynasty and at least 2 more championships in the Duncan era IMObut but but he has 4 rings

TJastal
05-15-2011, 03:19 PM
I had no idea Collison was that good, he has been the biggest reason OKC is up 10 right now, with his offensive & def rebounds & putbacks, paint defense & taking charges and all around hustle plays is just beating Memphis at their own game

ohmwrecker
05-15-2011, 03:23 PM
If it can't be accepted that a basketball fan can continue to watch basketball after (and only after) their team is eliminated and that they might enhance their enjoyment of the sport by picking a team to cheer for to make the games more interesting and that none of this means they have forsaken their original team and that they should be free to do that without a loyalty to a team that's been eliminated being, irrationally, called into question. . . .

Then I guess that's just the way it is. There's nothing else I can do.

I am not, however, going to change the way I write to accommodate a minority of people who can't grasp the intended humor, parody, hyperbole and tongue in cheek quality of the OP. You either get it, or you don't.

Caeman
05-15-2011, 03:44 PM

Who's with me?

I'm not saying your OP is devoid of humor. However, read the the bolded sections of your OP.

You never pull for the cocksuckers who knock you out.

Imagine if you, as a fan, had a best friend who was an MMA fighter. You've been best friends for your entire life. You support your brother MMA fighter through all the ups and downs.

Now imagine if you watched your best friend participate in an MMA tournament. The first match up he draws is against an opponent with an inferior record. Sure the opponent might have a style that exploits your best friend, but your best friend should win the match.

Now imagine that your best friend loses. It's an upset; not the biggest upset, but an upset nonetheless.

Now, I admit you respect the opponent. You acknowledge that he won fair and square, and you respect that they played their game to the best of their ability.

What do you do next?

Do you continue watching the tournament to see who wins?

Do you pick a new fighter and pull for him in the tournament?

Or do you disrespect you friend and root for the mutherfucker who knocked him out?

Come the fuck on. You're a Spurs fan right? Respect the opponent, but don't root for the fuckers that knocked you out.

Moreover, for you to have the nerve to ask other to join you is ridiculous. Why would we root for that team? Don't forget that Memphis is quite arrogant. I don't like that shit. If you can't see that they are arrogant than we'll have to agree to disagree.

If I'm not mistaken, don't Spurs fans hate the Lakers because of their arrogance and unprofressionalism? Don't the Memphis exhibit the same qualities on the court?

That's why I jumped on your dumbass. :toast

TJastal
05-15-2011, 03:48 PM
I'm not saying your OP is devoid of humor. However, read the the bolded sections of your OP.

You never pull for the cocksuckers who knock you out.

Imagine if you, as a fan, had a best friend who was an MMA fighter. You've been best friends for your entire life. You support your brother MMA fighter through all the ups and downs.

Now imagine if you watched your best friend participate in an MMA tournament. The first match up he draws is against an opponent with an inferior record. Sure the opponent might have a style that exploits your best friend, but your best friend should win the match.

Now imagine that your best friend loses. It's an upset; not the biggest upset, but an upset nonetheless.

Now, I admit you respect the opponent. You acknowledge that he won fair and square, and you respect that they played their game to the best of their ability.

What do you do next?

Do you continue watching the tournament to see who wins?

Do you pick a new fighter and pull for him in the tournament?

Or do you disrespect you friend and root for the mutherfucker who knocked him out?

Come the fuck on. You're a Spurs fan right? Respect the opponent, but don't root for the fuckers that knocked you out.

Moreover, for you to have the nerve to ask other to join you is ridiculous. Why would we root for that team? Don't forget that Memphis is quite arrogant. I don't like that shit. If you can't see that they are arrogant than we'll have to agree to disagree.

If I'm not mistaken, don't Spurs fans hate the Lakers because of their arrogance and unprofressionalism? Don't the Memphis exhibit the same qualities on the court?

That's why I jumped on your dumbass. :toast

There's another factor at work here, ohmwrecker = popsucker. That's probably 95% of the reason he's pulling for Memphis now, so Pop doesn't look as bad. You have to understand these popsuckers will grasp at any straw available to support their hero.

Caeman
05-15-2011, 03:52 PM
There's another factor at work here, ohmwrecker = popsucker. That's probably 95% of the reason he's pulling for Memphis now, so Pop doesn't look as bad. You have to understand these popsuckers will grasp at any straw available to support their hero.

I as unaware that I was dealing with a popsucker. That explains a lot. Thanks for the heads up, brother! :toast

ohmwrecker
05-15-2011, 03:56 PM
Good lord, another shitty analogy . . .

Spurs fans hate the Lakers because there is history there.

I didn't see arrogance (beyond what a pro athlete might normally possess) or unprofessional behavior on the Grizzlies. What I saw was a team of scrappy, blue-collar type players who play basketball the right way. They reminded me of the '03-'07 Spurs, tbh.

That is why I like them. If you don't want to root for them, that's your prerogative, but I don't see how that gives you the right to cast dispersions and make assumptions on the way I choose to experience the sport.

Everyone on this board who is familiar with me and my posts, knows I am a Spurs fan. I got nothing to prove. I'm unflappable.

ohmwrecker
05-15-2011, 03:57 PM

That's just completely false. TJ calls anyone who has ever disagreed with him a "popsucker". He can't back it up.

lol Fabbs light

Caeman
05-15-2011, 04:04 PM

I didn't see arrogance (beyond what a pro athlete might normally possess) or unprofessional behavior on the Grizzlies. What I saw was a team of scrappy, blue-collar type players who play basketball the right way. They reminded me of the '03-'07 Spurs, tbh.

That is why I like them. If you don't want to root for them, that's your prerogative, but I don't see how that gives you the right to cast dispersions and make assumptions on the way I choose to experience the sport.

Everyone on this board who is familiar with me and my posts, knows I am a Spurs fan. I got nothing to prove. I'm unflappable.

You mean that the Lakers have a history of usually beating the Spurs? Yeah that why I hate them too. Memphis just beat the Spurs. And I'm suppose to like them? Wait, you hate the Lakers because they beat the Spurs, but like the Memphis because they beat the Spurs. What? :bang

Caeman
05-15-2011, 04:08 PM

You a Spurs fan? Randolph has a message for you; "Ssshhhhh". :rollin

Caeman
05-15-2011, 04:18 PM
According to wreckedass, the slave should appreciate the slaveowner because the owner is the stronger of the two and asserted his dominance.

You what we call a house nigga!

According to you, all the conquered people and nations of the world (throughout history) should praise and appreciate those that conquered them.

To that I say, FUCK NO.

The Memphis beat the Spurs, you don't root for them, asshole.

ohmwrecker
05-15-2011, 04:22 PM
Fuck me . . . it's Koolaid_Man! I should have known only you could be this stupid.

lol "The Memphis"

ohmwrecker
05-15-2011, 04:25 PM
All the nonsense makes so much sense now.

Caeman
05-15-2011, 04:30 PM
All the nonsense makes so much sense now.

Someone is not adressing the conversation in a rational manner. :rollin

So, now you concede? :lol

ohmwrecker
05-15-2011, 04:33 PM
Someone is not adressing the conversation in a rational manner. :rollin

So, now you concede? :lol

No. Why?

I was sure you were fucking with me, but it was fun anyway.

TJastal
05-15-2011, 04:36 PM
"wreckedass" lmao

ohmwrecker
05-15-2011, 04:38 PM
"wreckedass" lmao

siding with a Laker troll lmao

Caeman
05-15-2011, 04:38 PM
"wreckedass" lmao

Don't give him too much shit. If my ass was wrecked like his, then I would carry my self like a pussy too. :rollin

Caeman
05-15-2011, 04:40 PM
siding with a Laker troll lmao

I'm a Spurs fan, faggot.

You, on the other hand, was the first bitch to OFFICIALLY jump on the Memphis train. :rollin

Caeman
05-15-2011, 04:40 PM
Don't believe me? Check the OP. LMAO

TJastal
05-15-2011, 04:44 PM
I'm a Spurs fan, faggot.

You, on the other hand, was the first bitch to OFFICIALLY jump on the Memphis train. :rollin

And he'll be the first to join the official OKC bandwagon after OKC wrecks his train.

:lol

Caeman
05-15-2011, 04:51 PM
And he'll be the first to join the official OKC bandwagon after OKC wrecks his train.

Was there ever a doubt? There is a few pages of this dickhead claiming he he has no problem with jumping from train to train, yet remains a Spurs fan. I'll tell you this; I'm not touching wreckedass' "OKC Train" thread. :rollin

ohmwrecker
05-15-2011, 04:53 PM

I already said I would cheer for OKC over Dallas. It's no big news.

ohmwrecker
05-15-2011, 04:56 PM
I'm a Spurs fan, faggot.

You mean, you are pretending to be a Spurs fan because you can't log into your main account out of sheer embarrassment from being a grandstanding jackass all season.

Caeman
05-15-2011, 04:56 PM
I already said I'm a bandwagon jumper. It's no big news.

We know. We know...:lol

Caeman
05-15-2011, 04:58 PM
You mean, you are pretending to be a Spurs fan because you can't log into your main account out of sheer embarrassment from being a grandstanding jackass all season.

I accept what you are; a bandwagon jumpin' bitch. Why won't you accept what I am? I'm Spurs through-n-through, honey. :lol

ohmwrecker
05-15-2011, 04:58 PM
We know. We know...:lol

Swept by the Mavericks and no 3peat. How does it feel, Koolio?

ohmwrecker
05-15-2011, 05:00 PM
I accept what you are; a bandwagon jumpin' bitch. Why won't you accept what I am? I'm Spurs through-n-through, honey. :lol

You are a loser who is hiding behind a troll account because you can't take the heat of being a Lakers fan right now.

I can't say as I blame you, tbh.

Caeman
05-15-2011, 05:00 PM
Swept by the Mavericks and no 3peat. How does it feel, Koolio?

I loved it when I read that the Mavs swept the Lakers. I've always been a believer that Duncan is the greatest player since Jordan. Then it goes Shaq and then Kobe (because the cocksucker rode the coattails of talented big men). :toast

Caeman
05-15-2011, 05:02 PM
You, on the other hand, have shown all those reading this thread that you a casual fan that likes watching basketball over watching the Spurs succeed. You jumped, not me.

Spurs da champs
05-15-2011, 05:02 PM
Train Wreck?

ohmwrecker
05-15-2011, 05:05 PM
At least Cully is taking his medicine like a man. I didn't run behind a troll when the Spurs lost.

I only see one bitch in here, Kool.

Caeman
05-15-2011, 05:06 PM
Train Wreck?

You asking me? No, I'm Caeman. I just shoved the shit wreckedass just spewed down his fucking traitorous throat. :toast

ohmwrecker
05-15-2011, 05:07 PM
Train Wreck?

Ultimately, but you can't complain about a seven game series. Pretty entertaining. Go Thunder!

ohmwrecker
05-15-2011, 05:08 PM
You asking me? No, I'm Caeman. I just shoved the shit wreckedass just spewed down his fucking traitorous throat. :toast

Says the Lakers fan who is hiding behind his Spurs troll.

Caeman
05-15-2011, 05:10 PM
I'm a Spurs fan. Get over it. Even if i was a Laker fan, which is impossible because I'm no Califonia faggot. But, even if i was. At least I would be a fan of a team.

Being a fan of a team is much better than being a fucking traitorous bandwagon jumpin' faggot like you.

ohmwrecker
05-15-2011, 05:15 PM
I'm a Spurs fan. Get over it. Even if i was a Laker fan, which is impossible because I'm no Califonia faggot. But, even if i was. At least I would be a fan of a team.

Being a fan of a team is much better than being a fucking traitorous bandwagon jumpin' faggot like you.

I am a fan of a team. I am also a basketball fan. We've been over this.

You have admitted on several occasions to having little interest in basketball outside of the Lakers and have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are a front-runnin' bandwagoner of the highest order.

ohmwrecker
05-15-2011, 05:19 PM
:lol Ostracized by his own fanbase, Koolaid_Man has no other recourse than to disguise himself as a Spurs fan.

His name is Rick Welts. He and Koolaid_Man could be friends and have gay sex :lmao

Caeman
05-15-2011, 05:20 PM
I am a fan of a team. I am also a fan of other basketball teams. We've been over this.

You have admitted on several occasions to having little interest in the NBA outside of the Spurs and have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are an example of a true team fan who does not jump on other trains.

fixed that shit for you.

I imagine this thread is done. The Memphis Train has OFFICIALLY derailed. :lol

However, for you the post-season is just beginning. You have a new team every round; damn, that must be nice. :rollin

ohmwrecker
05-15-2011, 05:24 PM
fixed that shit for you.

I imagine this thread is done. The Memphis Train has OFFICIALLY derailed. :lol

However, for you the post-season is just beginning. You have a new team every round; damn, that must be nice. :rollin

It's so much better than being a Lakerfan in hiding because he can't face the music and is despised by 99% of the board including his fellow Lakers fans.

Yep, freedom. It's pretty nice

Caeman
05-15-2011, 05:29 PM
It's so much better than being a Lakerfan in hiding because he can't face the music and is despised by 99% of the board including his fellow Lakers fans.

Yep, freedom. It's pretty nice

I'm not hiding anything, just like you're not hiding anything.

I'm a Spurs fan. You a casual bandwagon jumpin' faggot.

That is what has been established in this thread. It's in the pudding. Just go back and read it bitch. :lol

ohmwrecker
05-15-2011, 05:34 PM
I'm not hiding anything, just like you're not hiding anything.

I'm a Spurs fan. You a casual bandwagon jumpin' faggot.

That is what has been established in this thread. It's in the pudding. Just go back and read it bitch. :lol

I don't need to read it, I wrote it. Now drop the act and face the music, Lakerfan . . . epitome of "bandwagon jumpin' faggot".

You are projecting all over this thread. The guilt of being a bandwagon riding front-runner who can't show his face after a sweep, the latent homosexual tendencies . . . Freud would have a field day with you.

Cessation
05-15-2011, 05:41 PM

You're right that is a crappy analogy. It's ok bro, keep your pretensions, I don't mind.

Caeman
05-15-2011, 05:41 PM
I don't need to read it, I wrote it. Now drop the act and face the music, Lakerfan . . . epitome of "bandwagon jumpin' faggot".

You are projecting all over this thread. The guilt of being a bandwagon riding front-runner who can't show his face after a sweep, the latent homosexual tendencies . . . Freud would have a field day with you.

It's clear you have nothing left. You can't prove I'm a faggot Laker-lover. However, I can prove you a fucking bandwagon jumpin faggot. :lol

Now, go start your "Thunder Train" thread already, faggot.

Caeman
05-15-2011, 05:45 PM

You mean, like I've had a field day with your wagon jumpin' ass? :rollin

Devotion; profound dedication; consecration.

That is what I've always shown to the Spurs. Have you? Nope, you become a fan of other teams on a whim. No devotion; not fan, just a spectator. :lol

ohmwrecker
05-15-2011, 05:45 PM
It's clear you have nothing left. You can't prove I'm a faggot Laker-lover. However, I can prove you a fucking bandwagon jumpin faggot.

Four pages of nonsense and the only thing you have proven is that you are a chickenshit pussy who talks shit all year long, but can't take his medicine like a big boy when his team gets swept.

ohmwrecker
05-15-2011, 05:48 PM
You mean, like I've had a field day with your wagon jumpin' ass? :rollin

Devotion; profound dedication; consecration.

That is what I've always shown to the Spurs. Have you? Nope, you become a fan of other teams on a whim. No devotion; not fan, just a spectator. :lol

:lol Everything you said on this thread is bullshit, just like I said it was all along. Where's your devotion to the Lakers? Swept away?

Caeman
05-15-2011, 05:49 PM
Four pages of nonsense and the only thing you have proven is that you are a chickenshit pussy who talks shit all year long, but can't take his medicine like a big boy when his team gets swept.

My team didn't get swept. My team fell in 6 in Memphis.

However, your team went down in 7 to OKC. :rollin

Caeman
05-15-2011, 05:50 PM
On the other hand, your other team the Thunder moved on to the WCF. LMAO

ohmwrecker
05-15-2011, 05:53 PM
My team didn't get swept. My team fell in 6 in Memphis.

However, your team went down in 7 to OKC. :rollin

No, my team lost to the Grizzlies in round 1, your team got embarrassingly swept by the Dallas Mavericks.

I thought you weren't watching basketball anymore?

ohmwrecker
05-15-2011, 05:53 PM
Go Thunder!

Caeman
05-15-2011, 06:00 PM
Go Thunder!

Start the thread, bitch. I don't watch the NBA when I'm not watching the Spurs. I keep myself updated on the scores; watching the NBA is tough nowadays because the refs either 1) have an agenda or 2) are completely incompetent (I can't decide, although the money issue makes me think the former).

Start the tread!

Jump on another train. Just like a whore, jumping from dick to dick like that. :lol

Start the thread... (i don't mind the +1's :toast)

ohmwrecker
05-15-2011, 06:05 PM
You mean you don't watch the NBA when you're not watching the Lakers (more specifically Kobe), right?

Caeman
05-15-2011, 06:17 PM
You mean you don't watch the NBA when you're not watching the Lakers (more specifically Kobe), right?

I don't watch the NBA when the Spurs aren't playing, dickhead.

Fuck Kobe, that overrated fuck.

I love the Spurs.

Remember when Timmy dropped 33 points, 16 rebs against the knicks? game 1. Remember, fan? How about 21 points, 20 rebs, and 10 assist against Net in games 6 finals? remember that, fan?

You know why I know that shit? You wanna know why I remember when timmy dropped 26 and 19 in game 5 against the pistons (05)? Cause that is my fucking team and Timmy is my fucking player.

I've alway believed that Timmy was the greatest Spurs, and Robinson the best spur. Timmy the greatest because of what he accomplished and Robinson the best because of how he is.

Remember when Timmy dropped 24 and 17 against the pistons in game 1, fan? Yeah I remember.

I watch these games all the time because I own them and watch them all the time.

I'm a fan. You a wagon jumper. Move along. :wakeup

ohmwrecker
05-15-2011, 06:39 PM
You looked up some stats. Neat.

I know what this is really about . . .

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179411

:lol too chickenshit to respond to the thread you're really mad about.

Caeman
05-15-2011, 06:48 PM
You looked up some stats. Neat.

I know what this is really about . . .

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179411

:lol too chickenshit to respond to the thread you're really mad about.

You lost it a long time ago, but at this point it's over. :lol

You might as well accuse me of being a Nazi. What difference does it make? You can't prove it.

That's what you've resorted to. You can't prove anything you say. You're done. :hat

Like I said move along. Don't you have to catch up with the Thunder? You on their wagon now, right? :wakeup

edit; spelling

Cessation
05-15-2011, 06:57 PM
Damn, some serious butthurt in this thread. Don't mind me though, carry on. :corn:

ohmwrecker
05-15-2011, 06:59 PM
You lost it a long time ago, but at this point it's over. :lol

You might as well accuse me of being a Nazi. What difference does it make? You can't prove it.

I have done a better job of exposing you as a chickenshit fraud who is too embarrassed of his team to log into your Koolaid_Man account and catch what you got coming than you have done in this entire thread.

I've exposed your agenda, your latent homosexuality and your lack of commitment to the sport of basketball. All you have left is what you've always had . . . ignorance of reality and an inability to address the facts.

You are so bad at being a troll that you can't break from your Kool schtick enough to convince anyone that you are what you is . . .

Go log into your other account, drag your swollen pussy down to the NBA forum and take what's coming to ya.

Caeman
05-15-2011, 07:00 PM
Damn, some serious butthurt in this thread. Don't mind me though, carry on. :corn:

It has this much butthurt; +1. :rollin

ohmwrecker
05-15-2011, 07:03 PM

That has to be directed at the dude whose team got swept by the Mavs and is so embarrassed that he is forced to troll as a gnsf, right?

btw, "butthurt" is an overused term and very seldom used in an accurate manner.

Caeman
05-15-2011, 07:48 PM
That has to be directed at the dude whose team got swept by the Mavs and is so embarrassed that he is forced to troll as a gnsf, right?

btw, "butthurt" is an overused term and very seldom used in an accurate manner.

Imagine that. A well documented bang wagon jumpin' faggot has the nerve to question someone's loyalty.

There is no questions regarding your loyalty though. You always have a horse in the race as you describe it. You're always jumping horses. You never lose. :lol It must be great. :rollin

Keep on thinking you know what you're talking about. You think I'm a lakers fan.

However, everyone knows you a band wagon jumpin' faggot. This cannot be disputed. :nope

ohmwrecker
05-15-2011, 07:56 PM
I don't think, I know. You are trying to make yourself feel better about being a humiliated Lakerfan by calling out a true fan. It's called deflection. You are calling me a bandwagon jumping faggot because deep down that is what you know you are. It's called projection.

You aren't fooling anybody anymore. Save yourself any further humiliation and embarrassment and scurry on down to the NBA forum and take your medicine.

Caeman
05-15-2011, 08:02 PM

Who's with me?

What you are is well documented. There is no dispute regarding that. Did you not already admit you jumped trains again? The Heat? No, no...no it was the Thunder right? :rollin

Nothing you believe about me can be proven. However, we all know what you are. :lol

ohmwrecker
05-15-2011, 08:11 PM
Nothing you believe about me can be proven. However, we all know what you are. :lol

Who is "we"? You're the only one in here.

It's so blatantly obvious who you are that I don't have to prove it. You are proving it all by yourself with your retarded and obvious schtick.

This isn't fun anymore, tbh. I've exposed you and humiliated you and the best you can do is highlight the OP and fail to make a legit argument.

You've lost. Exposed. Balls and bare ass. :king

Caeman
05-15-2011, 08:33 PM
Who is "we"? You're the only one in here.

It's so blatantly obvious who you are that I don't have to prove it. You are proving it all by yourself with your retarded and obvious schtick.

This isn't fun anymore, tbh. I've exposed you and humiliated you and the best you can do is highlight the OP and fail to make a legit argument.

You've lost. Exposed. Balls and bare ass. :king

Before you started gobbling on my balls, I called you and everyone else who joined you a band wagon jumpin' bitch. That is all. Then, like I said before, you proceeded to gobble them bitches up.

I clearly showed that you jumped trains. Maybe you didn't jump trains. Maybe you were never on a train at all. But, you claim to be a Spurs fan. So I say, I showed that you jumped trains. Check your OP. You tried to save your ass by saying you were simply appreciating Memphis, but I showed that it was more than that. The OP was an OFFICIAL declaration that you were on the Memphis train, and you asked others if they would join you.

I called you a bang wagon jumpin' homo. You backed a team that was winning. Moreover, you backed a team that was in the process of winning who beat your supposed team the Spurs. I thought that was a bitch move, explained why, and there were a couple who agreed (in fact a couple who expressed similar feelings). But, since my balls drag so much, they caught your eye.

You proceeded to explain why you jump wagons, but I didn't care. I just called a spade a spade. You refused to let go of those nuts, and that is why we are still discussing this shit. You refuse to lay off.

That leads us here. Nothing has changed, expect now you have a new 'new team' the Thunder (should I show you jumping trains again?). You jumped (and you will do it again if you have to). You a wagon jumper. That is all. Nothing can change that. Nothing. :toast

NRHector
05-15-2011, 10:04 PM
:rollin I went to play ball and you two are still debating

Cessation
05-15-2011, 10:10 PM
:corn: