PDA

View Full Version : Laker Fans: Dwight and Bynum or Dwight and Pau

Koolaid_Man
04-30-2011, 03:34 PM
First off I think Luva was right on the coaching situation when Phil retires...as far as not signing B. Shaw...if we're gonna be 4-peating you need a coach the refs will respect and I think Jerry Sloan would fit the bill nicely...plus you don't want the players getting too comfortable...Sloan would pose a nice challenge for Kobe....

Now for my main point...Do we do a swap of Dwight for Drew or do we swap Gasol for Dwight and go with a twin towers approach. I guess the risk factor is that neither Drew nor Dwight are as skilled as Pau nor do they have his range so that could be an issue. But defensively we'd be sick...Also do we forget about CP3 and go after Russell Westbrook an LA Native. Westbrook would be cheaper and just as good plus we get to keep Odom and Ron Ron for more defense and size...

Option 1:

Kobe
Westbrook
Dwight
Bynum
Artest

Option 2:

Kobe
Westbrook
Dwight
Pau
Artest

Ghazi
04-30-2011, 03:35 PM
:td

Koolaid_Man
04-30-2011, 03:39 PM
:td

I got a little gift for your Ghazi: yum yum...finger licking good....:lol

aukdZWNvDMs

namlook
04-30-2011, 03:40 PM
If a trade is made for Howard you keep Pau and move Bynum. Pau's ability to hit the mid range jump shot will open up the paint for Howard.

Juggity
04-30-2011, 03:42 PM
Will laugh when Dwight goes to New York

baseline bum
04-30-2011, 03:44 PM
The correct answer is Griffin + Howard. Then Gasol as the 6th man.

Koolaid_Man
04-30-2011, 03:46 PM
Will laugh when Dwight goes to New York

cough cough....:lol

According to the NY Times - Dwight wants to start an acting career...and where can he do that best::lol

http://offthedribble.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/04/27/howard-going-hollywood/

Juggity
04-30-2011, 06:37 PM
According to the NY Times - Dwight wants to start an acting career

Spike Lee lives in new york and he likes making movies about black people. I'm sure he would help a brother out looking to bust into the acting game :lol