PDA

View Full Version : Clean House

Russo21
05-01-2011, 01:55 AM
Twolves
Kevin Love, Darko Milicic and Martell Webster for RJ Bonner and Dice's expiring contract

Bobcats
Kwame Brown, Tyrus Thomas, Steven Jackson for RJ Bonner and Dice

Pacers
Roy Hibbert and Danny Granger for RJ and Bonner

Bucks
Bogut, Maggette, Jennings for Parker and RJ

Nets
Williams and Lopez for Parker Blair and Splitter or Lopez Williams and Morrow for Parker Blair and RJ

Orlando
Dwight Howard and Nelson for Parker RJ and Bonehead

Wizards
Blatche John Wall and McGee for RJ and Bonner or just Parker

Warriors
Biedrens Lee Wright and Curry for RJ Parker Bonner and Anderson

Clippers
Kamaan and Gordon for RJ Bonner and Splitter

Twolves
Darko Randolph and Webster for RJ and Bonner

Hornets
Paul and Okafor for Parker RJ and Dice

Thunder
Durant for RJ yes please!

Kings
RJ Hill and Bonner for Evans Thompson Casspi and Cousins

Jazz
Al Jefferson for RJ and Dice

Get it done!:lobt:

DirkDoesWork
05-01-2011, 01:56 AM
Yeah...

None of that is happening.

Proxy
05-01-2011, 01:57 AM
I'm not sure what I'm reading here

Russo21
05-01-2011, 03:25 AM
I'm not sure what I'm reading here

Basically just an RJ get the F outta here thread full of trades that arent gonna happen:(except maybe 1 or 2 realistic ones, the rest i just made up for shits and giggles

Bambililos
05-01-2011, 06:27 AM
Dice is retiring, RJ sucks, not sure you can get anything more than a bag of chips for them... so let go of Durant and Love, not gonna happen.

Russo21
05-01-2011, 07:49 AM
I know. No team in the Association would be dumb enough to take on RJ and Bonner. None of the above trades are realistic cause all our pieces suck, i just want RJ and Bonehead run out of town lol:)

Someone kidnap and hold the thunder and magic owners for ransom and demand a Bonner for Dwight trade and a RJ for Durant trade. Let's get to work guys! ;-)

Capt Bringdown
05-01-2011, 07:55 AM
No one's going to give away diamonds or even rhinestones in exchange for our garbage.

Russo21
05-01-2011, 08:25 AM
No one's going to give away diamonds or even rhinestones in exchange for our garbage.

i know. we are so fucked:bang

yavozerb
05-01-2011, 08:48 AM
Twolves
Kevin Love, Darko Milicic and Martell Webster for RJ Bonner and Dice's expiring contract

Bobcats
Kwame Brown, Tyrus Thomas, Steven Jackson for RJ Bonner and Dice

Pacers
Roy Hibbert and Danny Granger for RJ and Bonner

Bucks
Bogut, Maggette, Jennings for Parker and RJ

Nets
Williams and Lopez for Parker Blair and Splitter or Lopez Williams and Morrow for Parker Blair and RJ

Orlando
Dwight Howard and Nelson for Parker RJ and Bonehead

Wizards
Blatche John Wall and McGee for RJ and Bonner or just Parker

Warriors
Biedrens Lee Wright and Curry for RJ Parker Bonner and Anderson

Clippers
Kamaan and Gordon for RJ Bonner and Splitter

Twolves
Darko Randolph and Webster for RJ and Bonner

Hornets
Paul and Okafor for Parker RJ and Dice

Thunder
Durant for RJ yes please!

Kings
RJ Hill and Bonner for Evans Thompson Casspi and Cousins

Jazz
Al Jefferson for RJ and Dice

Get it done!:lobt:

Great waste of time, thanks...:toast

Russo21
05-01-2011, 09:19 AM
Great waste of time, thanks...:toast

Who cares. It's a long offseason this year we've got all the time in the world to talk shit in here

Flex9050
05-01-2011, 09:40 AM
As a Spurs fan I say 'great' to any of these trades you can pull off. As a fan of any of the other teams I say 'how much crack have you been smoking?'.

sananspursfan21
05-01-2011, 09:43 AM
hahaha wall and mcgee for rj and bonner lolololololol there's no way thats serious

DMC
05-01-2011, 10:38 AM
I could see a team taking Bonner if Pop was willing to let his bastard stepchild go, but that's not going to happen. Bonner's season this year was better than last year, yet Pop decided last year that Bonner was a keeper. He's got the corporate knows and spreads out on the floor, but mostly his Coach B video is really taking off and getting a few hits. Pop would hate to have to face Bonner in the Finals against whatever team Bonner carried to the Finals should we trade him.

100%duncan
05-01-2011, 12:56 PM
after reading the first 5 I stopped cause it aint gonna happen!

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-01-2011, 01:11 PM
Twolves

Kevin Love
Tyrus Thomas
Hibbert AND Granger
Dwight Howard
#1 pick John Wall
Durant
Jefferson

:lmao

You forgot RJ + Bonner for LeBron.

What is it every offseason with new posters and crack inspired trade ideas?

Russo21
05-01-2011, 11:09 PM

Surely you know i was joking with all them right?:wowDurant for RJ? You must realise i was talking crap:rollin

Russo21
05-01-2011, 11:13 PM
And yes Aggie. RC needs to hang out with Pat Riley and have drinks and a 'cookies'. Sneak some weed into the cookies and sign off on a Bonner and RJ for Lebron and Wade trade when Riley is off his head. Get to work RC i'll supply the marijuana filled magic cookies!

Leetonidas
05-01-2011, 11:15 PM
Yes let's just trade Bonner and RJ for Howard, Dice and Blair for Wade and Bosh, and we'll go back in time to 2003 and take Tim Duncan from the past and pair him next to himself.

Russo21
05-01-2011, 11:17 PM
Yes let's just trade Bonner and RJ for Howard, Dice and Blair for Wade and Bosh, and we'll go back in time to 2003 and take Tim Duncan from the past and pair him next to himself.

Perfect!:toast

Libri
05-01-2011, 11:17 PM

Exactly. Last time I checked, non of those teams are into waste management.

Leetonidas
05-01-2011, 11:19 PM
Perfect!:toast

The idea of Tim Duncan playing alongside Tim Duncan is giving me all kinds of boners

SpurOutofTownFan
05-02-2011, 01:25 PM
RJ for Lebron + the 25th first round pick 2013
Bonner+RJ for Kobe

cheney212
05-02-2011, 01:29 PM
none of these trades are reasonable GTFO

YoMamaIsCallin
05-02-2011, 09:34 PM
What a waste of the Internet.

crc21209
05-03-2011, 12:44 AM

:lol

Russo21
05-03-2011, 03:30 AM

What is it every offseason with new posters and crack inspired trade ideas?[/QUOTE]

Why so serious dick? Aren't we allowed to have a joke around here? I wasn't serious with one of them. You must have a low IQ if you thought they were serious. Don't give me this new poster trash either, just cause you discovered this site years before a lot of us and have more posts then we do doesn't make you better then the rest of us.:nope

Splits
05-03-2011, 03:46 AM
Splitter + Hill + Blair for Blatche + Yi + Young

Russo21
05-03-2011, 05:52 AM
Yeah i like Blatche and McGee and Young from the Wizards. All young, long and talented. Haven't seen much of Yi, seems just like a taller skinnier Bonner. Would love to get either Blatche, McGee or Young though :-)