PDA

View Full Version : Tom Thibodeau named COY...

TampaDude
05-01-2011, 11:57 AM
...no surprise there. :toast

http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nba/news/story?id=6460616

TheManFromAcme
05-01-2011, 12:04 PM
:toast

well deserved. i agree

BlackSwordsMan
05-01-2011, 12:04 PM
popovich lead a team with a bunch of players who would be lucky to play at woodlawn park and doesn't get COY
i dont like this one bit

TheManFromAcme
05-01-2011, 12:24 PM
popovich lead a team with a bunch of players who would be lucky to play at woodlawn park and doesn't get COY
i dont like this one bit

it's the "big market vs. small market" crap but for those of us who love this game, Pop is one of the greatest. He's the MacGyver of coaches. Give him sub par materials and he builds contenders. Okay, maybe not lately but this fan knows his capabilities fwiw....:tu

BlackSwordsMan
05-01-2011, 12:26 PM
it's the "big market vs. small market" crap but for those of us who love this game, Pop is one of the greatest. He's the MacGyver of coaches. Give him sub par materials and he builds contenders. Okay, maybe not lately but this fan knows his capabilities fwiw....:tu

If it were valentine's I'd ask you to be mine right now.

TheManFromAcme
05-01-2011, 12:31 PM
If it were valentine's I'd ask you to be mine right now.

.....a case of Boddingtons and I am yours.....:D

TampaDude
05-01-2011, 12:34 PM
:lol

JamStone
05-01-2011, 01:09 PM
Wonder where McMillan and Collins finished.

DMC
05-01-2011, 01:14 PM
i dont like this one bit
Pop went from making the playoffs to making the playoffs.

He didn't make Gary Neal a good shooter. He didn't make Blair a good rebounder. He did make Bonner a high minute guy. What Pop had control over was the acquisitions, and one of those sat on the bench all fucking year, oh until we were buried and desperate at which time he was thrust into a highly visible role.

Pop out coached himself this year.

Kai
05-01-2011, 01:16 PM
The way the Bulls started off sloppy with a bunch of new players and only got stronger and stronger throughout is the exact opposite of the Spurs season. Thibs deserved it over Pop, anyone who disagrees is a homer/faggot.