PDA

View Full Version : Good game Heatfan

LnGrrrR
05-01-2011, 05:18 PM
I don't think this game told us anything about the eventual winner. The picture should be clearer after Game 2. Enjoy the win.

ElNono
05-01-2011, 05:19 PM
:cry :cry :cry class :cry :cry :cry

Ghazi
05-01-2011, 05:20 PM
yall shoulda kept Allen/Perkins, IMhFO

although Perk is a tad overrated..

and there aint no Heat fans on this board :lol

Tinystarz
05-01-2011, 05:21 PM
I don't think this game told us anything about the eventual winner. The picture should be clearer after Game 2. Enjoy the win.

http://i56.tinypic.com/2yxkivd.gif

cobbler
05-01-2011, 05:21 PM

Your boys will be there. Jones with 25, Rondo playing like crap, Pierce out for last 8 mins, and at leat 5-7 gifted points to the Heat on absurd calls.

This series is going 7 if Rondo gets his act together.

daslicer
05-01-2011, 05:24 PM
Lol keep telling yourself its clear Miami will win this series. The Heat's big 3 are just better then Bostons big 3. Miami is winning this in 5. Boston will be demoralized after losing game 2.

Giuseppe
05-01-2011, 05:24 PM

although Perk is a tad overrated

:rolleyes

LnGrrrR
05-01-2011, 05:25 PM

although Perk is a tad overrated..

and there aint no Heat fans on this board :lol

This, we all know.

WalMart is going to be packed with people looking for torches and pitchforks.

LnGrrrR
05-01-2011, 05:26 PM
Lol keep telling yourself its clear Miami will win this series. The Heat's big 3 are just better then Bostons big 3. Miami is winning this in 5. Boston will be demoralized after losing game 2.

:lol What'd you say about Memphis' chances Spurfan?

Ashy Larry
05-01-2011, 05:28 PM
man, just looking at this ESPN post game is brutal ........

TNT > ABC/ESPN

with that being said, Boston lost this game because their "so-called" defense of James Jones was horrible. This is guy just the three point contest and it's the one thing he's good at. How in the hell was he that wide open ?????

HarlemHeat37
05-01-2011, 05:29 PM
:lol Laker fans all cheering for Boston, but pretending like they aren't..

LnGrrrR
05-01-2011, 05:29 PM
man, just looking at this ESPN post game is brutal ........

TNT > ABC/ESPN

with that being said, Boston lost this game because their "so-called" defense of James Jones was horrible. This is guy just the three point contest and it's the one thing he's good at. How in the hell was he that wide open ?????

C's were doubling Lebron in the paint.

Giuseppe
05-01-2011, 05:30 PM

I've been for Boston since the get go. I want no part of the Heat.

Ashy Larry
05-01-2011, 05:35 PM
C's were doubling Lebron in the paint.

does that make any sense ??? And if you're gonna double, why double off James Jones????

Ace
05-01-2011, 05:36 PM

cobbler
05-01-2011, 05:42 PM

I am! I want Boston in the finals! Just like I wanted the Spurs in the WCF. Why wouldnt you think Laker fans would want to tie the ship totals against Boston? Friggen retard.

daspurs
05-01-2011, 05:48 PM
I've been for Boston since the get go. I want no part of the Heat.

Cmon cubby it will be thrilling

Giuseppe
05-01-2011, 05:50 PM
Cmon cubby it will be thrilling

No. The path of least resistance & familiarity is always best.

daspurs
05-01-2011, 05:51 PM
No. The path of least resistance & familiarity is always best.

Cubby i find your lack of faith disturbing

Giuseppe
05-01-2011, 05:55 PM
Cubby i find your lack of faith disturbing

Guilty. I don't do faith. I do results. The easiest path to the desired result (17) is:::

Hornets
Mavs
Spurs=that's not possible now, so I have to choose:::Grizz/no Gay & there is a built in motivation for Pau via his blood line.

Celtics

DMC
05-01-2011, 05:56 PM
Do not mistake educated caution with lack of faith.

Jesus had faith and they crucified his ass.

daspurs
05-01-2011, 05:57 PM
Guilty. I don't do faith. I do results. The easiest path to the desired result (17) is:::

Hornets
Mavs
Spurs=that's not possible now, so I have to choose:::Grizz/no Gay & there is a built in motivation for Pau via his blood line.

Celtics

I see , I see

DMC
05-01-2011, 06:16 PM

Hornets
Mavs

Celtics

Not that it's even physically possible, but you don't think Pau would play softer against his brother than against other bigs, or would they throw goddamn chengasos right on the floor?

Giuseppe
05-01-2011, 06:20 PM
Not that it's even physically possible, but you don't think Pau would play softer against his brother than against other bigs, or would they throw goddamn chengasos right on the floor?

It'd be hammer & tong. I read somewhere that their parents finally wouldn't let 'em play 1 & 1 any longer because it just ended up in a fist fight.

Ace
05-01-2011, 06:21 PM

Hornets
Mavs

Celtics

Kinda cowardly imo

Giuseppe
05-01-2011, 06:24 PM
Kinda cowardly imo

I don't care.

Ace
05-01-2011, 06:26 PM
I don't care.
It's a path you will travel, kicking and screaming but coming along nonetheless...

Giuseppe
05-01-2011, 06:27 PM
It's a path you will travel, kicking and screaming but coming along nonetheless...

As long as you ain't there next month so be it.

Axe Murderer
05-01-2011, 06:33 PM
Like Giuseppe said, I actually think Pau would have a great series against Memphis because you know he doesn't want to get punked by Marc.

I can't see him just quitting if he was being pushed around by his own little brother

HarlemHeat37
05-01-2011, 06:35 PM
Pau always dominates his little brother, when they're matched up 1 on 1, IIRC..although, to be fair, neither guy is playing at their usual level, so far..

LnGrrrR
05-01-2011, 06:45 PM
does that make any sense ??? And if you're gonna double, why double off James Jones????

No, it didn't. I expect that to change for Game 2.

Also, there were some half-hearted attempts second half to put a hand in his face, but the rotations were late.

Ace
05-01-2011, 06:45 PM
As long as you ain't there next month so be it.

I will be, dragging you by your little nuts.

Giuseppe
05-01-2011, 06:47 PM
I will be, dragging you by your little nuts.

Christ, one victory over Boston and your feelin' strong tonight....

go back and get your f'in' shine box!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ace
05-01-2011, 07:11 PM
Christ, one victory over Boston and your feelin' strong tonight....

go back and get your f'in' shine box!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heat could still lose one victory means nothing but doesn't mean you get to chose the path.

xtremesteven33
05-01-2011, 07:25 PM
Heat in 5 or 6.

Only way Celtics win is if they win game 2. If not, I dont see them having enough firepower to outscore or outdefend Miami.

ChrisRichards
05-01-2011, 07:26 PM
Fuck being classy and modest. This series is over for the Celtic's old ass. They just couldn't keep up with the Heat no more. They had their fun beating Wade and Lebron for the past 2 years, well guess what bitches? You can't beat them at the same time. Have fun being stuck @ # 17 :lol

Killakobe81
05-01-2011, 07:48 PM
Of course they have no class, Heat fan is nouveau rich ...that's "new money" to yall uneducated bitches ...

Like in the great Gatsby, "old money" can smell that no class new money a mile away ...

ChrisRichards
05-01-2011, 08:00 PM
Well there are some good Boston fans, Lnggrr is one of them, but majority of them are just assholes tbh, not worst than Lakers fan though but I aint worried about them.

IMO, Miami beats Boston (and they will) the champinoship is for them to lose. They're going to finish Chicago in 6 games and then go on and finish any WC team they meet in the Finals.

The Heat are not even playing up to 100% yet but I can already tell no team is going to beat them in a series from here on out. Really, all we need is a great game from James and Wade, the rest of the guys can just chip in their usual contribution and everything will fall into place.

Giuseppe
05-01-2011, 08:01 PM
Fuck being classy and modest. This series is over for the Celtic's old ass. They just couldn't keep up with the Heat no more. They had their fun beating Wade and Lebron for the past 2 years, well guess what bitches? You can't beat them at the same time. Have fun being stuck @ # 17 :lol

You want to go to ELE with Cubby, CR?

ChrisRichards
05-01-2011, 08:04 PM
You want to go to ELE with Cubby, CR?
Let's go Mickey Rooney!

Giuseppe
05-01-2011, 08:06 PM
Let's go Mickey Rooney!

I gotta put myself down for a nap.

See ya later, alligator.

Bye.

Ace
05-01-2011, 08:22 PM
Of course they have no class, Heat fan is nouveau rich ...that's "new money" to yall uneducated bitches ...

Like in the great Gatsby, "old money" can smell that no class new money a mile away ...

Because Laker fans reek class, Kool, Luva and Blessings...

http://wwwimage.cbsnews.com/images/2000/06/20/image207444g.jpg
http://gossiponthis.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/lfr-1.jpg

IronMexican
05-01-2011, 08:58 PM
Why wouldn't Laker fans cheer for Boston? HCA and no Perkins. No brainer. They wont win, though. They looked like absolute shit today.

KidCongo
05-01-2011, 09:22 PM
Rondo can't get in foul trouble so early, Delonte can't create and cause havoc like him.

NewJerSpur
05-01-2011, 11:47 PM
Rondo can't turn the ball over either while shying away from higher percentage shots than what he thinks he's providing for his teammates....they depend on him to keep the offense on schedule one way or the other and today was not a good display of that. Just one game though.

ChrisRichards
05-02-2011, 11:10 AM
Why wouldn't Laker fans cheer for Boston? HCA and no Perkins. No brainer. They wont win, though. They looked like absolute shit today.
You guys are the champs. For the past 2 years LA has defeated a depleted squad. For once, dont you guys want to at least beat the best?

IronMexican
05-02-2011, 11:14 AM
Non of that depleted squad BS. Anyone who uses that is a fagot.

2008 - Laker fans who used Bynum and Ariza as an excuse are pussies
2009 - Nelson and see above
2010 - Perkins and see above

Sportcamper
05-02-2011, 11:43 AM
This...:lmao

picc84
05-02-2011, 11:46 AM
I'm not cheering for Boston. I want their asses nailed to the tree of woe as soon as possible.

Of course, I would get a lot of enjoyment from Miami and LeRobin going down in the 2nd round too. I'm pretty gravy either way this turns out.

Venti Quattro
05-02-2011, 11:48 AM
Boston winning would be nice but sadly they are f:lolcked this series

Giuseppe
05-02-2011, 11:48 AM
You guys are the champs. For the past 2 years LA has defeated a depleted squad. For once, dont you guys want to at least beat the best?

I just want to win the last game next month. I don't give a hoot & a holler how it's attained.

Venti Quattro
05-02-2011, 11:49 AM

The Lakers have defeated the East's best -- those who have come out of the the ECF

BTW you may say they have depleted lineups but they didn't quit.

daspurs
05-02-2011, 12:33 PM
I just want to win the last game next month. I don't give a hoot & a holler how it's attained.

Im tired of your bullshit, either by hook or crook ? I dont need it pure , i just need it ? .. No you have wrongfully chosen your fate and it will be more than you can handle, fello

Giuseppe
05-02-2011, 12:41 PM
Im tired of your bullshit, either by hook or crook ? I dont need it pure , i just need it ? .. No you have wrongfully chosen your fate and it will be more than you can handle, fello

Anytime you wanna dance my card is available.

daspurs
05-02-2011, 12:42 PM
Anytime you wanna dance my card is available.

Thats your decision not mine

Giuseppe
05-02-2011, 12:44 PM
Then let's dance!

daspurs
05-02-2011, 12:48 PM
Then let's dance!

Not now ..

quentin_compson
05-02-2011, 12:53 PM
I agree with the OP that Game 1 shouldn't be overrated, but still, I just don't see Pierce/Allen winning the perimeter battle against LeBron/Wade. The latter can play good defense and still be effective on the other end, which is something the two Celts can't against this opposition (not any more, at least).
As for Perkins, yes, it was a bit of a gamble to trade him away because you basically have to hope that at least one of the O'Neals is reasonably healthy. On the other hand, the trade gave Boston more depth on the perimeter. Anyway, the Celtics don't need Perkins that bad against the Heat. He would have been of greatest value against the Magic and the Lakers.

Giuseppe
05-02-2011, 12:59 PM
Not now ..

:lol

Lefty's understudy
05-02-2011, 06:34 PM
What San Antonio Heat fans? Should we be celebrated.

Oh, wait he dropped that schtick...

Ha you think you have a chance against the MP&G Krew? Think again.