PDA

View Full Version : Will other teams tank to face the Spurs?

Fabbs
05-02-2011, 09:35 AM
Knowing you can get a Greg Popovich coached team, which means guaranteed BonBon Snowflake at the PF/SF spot for at least 20 min per game, benching of your starting center who gave you physicality, muscle and attitude en route to a 51-11 record. Lets see, what else? Oh yeah besides that stout guys benching if there are any near 7'O" young guys who looked good they'll be benched too. As far as what attitude you would be facing? Dick Jefferson in a dark alley buddy, that's who.

"We knew he'd play the Ginger as his centerpiece" said a victorious Lionel Hollins after the series. "It's what we wanted" chuckled Hollins. "What NBA coach and player wouldn't?

For 2012 playoffs and beyond, will other NBA teams tank the end of the reg season to get a guaranteed spot opposite the Dictator?

silverblk mystix
05-02-2011, 10:20 AM
You know, it is really sad.....

that as much as I know this is an attempt at humor and sarcasm....

it is actually truth.

This is the joke that Pop has become...as a matter of fact if you asked most fans of teams like the lakers if they preferred Bonner over Blair and Splitter...99.9% of them (if they were being honest) would say- Bonner.

Or, MORE Bonner please!

Cessation
05-02-2011, 10:33 AM
Quality post, tbqh. This is Ginger's team afterall.

Sportcamper
05-02-2011, 10:55 AM
You really are taking this too serious…It’s a game, just entertainment…:lol

Fabbs
05-02-2011, 11:49 AM
You really are taking this too serious…It’s a game, just entertainment…:lol
We know that.
The Laker *championships* and all...:lol
Choreographed and script written. :lmao

Cessation
05-02-2011, 12:36 PM
Seriously any team, that plays bonner 20 min/game, has no realistic championship aspirations. If you add, blair 20 min/game, it compounds the effect. Then if you play them together...you get the picture. It's a shock spurs won 2 games in the memphis series, tbh. No wonder pop phased blair out as the series progressed. Unfortunatelly, he couldn't do the same to his butt buddy, ginger.

lefty
05-02-2011, 12:51 PM
The 86 Celtics and 96 Bulls wouldnt have won the title if they had Bonner on the court.

Oh, Gee!!
05-02-2011, 01:07 PM
The 86 Celtics and 96 Bulls wouldnt have won the title if they had Bonner on the court.

bonner was probably a baby in 86, and a 5th grader in 96. No way either of those teams would have drafted him.

lefty
05-02-2011, 01:23 PM
bonner was probably a baby in 86, and a 5th grader in 96. No way either of those teams would have drafted him.
What was I thinking ?

Cessation
05-02-2011, 01:35 PM

Those were great defensive teams, bonner would barelly sniff the court, if he somehow end up on the roster. For regularly letting the team down as ginger is in the habit of doing, Jordan would rip ginger a new asshole every single day. Sorry, but I don't see how bonner would play 20 minutes a game for any of those championship teams.

lefty
05-02-2011, 02:20 PM
Those were great defensive teams, bonner would barelly sniff the court, if he somehow end up on the roster. For regularly letting the team down as ginger is in the habit of doing, Jordan would rip ginger a new asshole every single day. Sorry, but I don't see how bonner would play 20 minutes a game for any of those championship teams.
Of course Bonner wouldnt have played a single minute on those teams :lol

I'm just saying ....with Bonner on the floor, it's 5 on 4 basketball

NRHector
05-02-2011, 04:25 PM

He plays soft like a baby and shoots like a 5th grader so may be they wouldn't but the Spurs would

Cessation
05-02-2011, 04:55 PM
Of course Bonner wouldnt have played a single minute on those teams :lol

I'm just saying ....with Bonner on the floor, it's 5 on 4 basketball

I thought you were trolling and said they would, reading your post might have helped, lol. I agree, it definetly looked like 5 on 4 when ginger was on the court.

Sean Cagney
05-02-2011, 07:44 PM
BTW tank? Spurs could be back to a lower seed again so nobody will tank to meet them if thats the case. I am sure any of the top teams should take on anyone out there if they are that good! I hope the Spurs are high again next year, but age and another year after this one I doubt it.

TJastal
05-03-2011, 01:50 PM
Knowing you can get a Greg Popovich coached team, which means guaranteed BonBon Snowflake at the PF/SF spot for at least 20 min per game, benching of your starting center who gave you physicality, muscle and attitude en route to a 51-11 record. Lets see, what else? Oh yeah besides that stout guys benching if there are any near 7'O" young guys who looked good they'll be benched too. "We knew he'd play the Ginger as his centerpiece" said a victorious Lionel Hollins after the series. "It's what we wanted" chuckled Hollins. "What NBA coach and player wouldn't?

For 2012 playoffs and beyond, will other NBA teams tank the end of the reg season to get a guaranteed spot opposite the Dictator?

:lol:rollin:lol

Classic Fabbs comedy :toast

As far as what attitude you would be facing? Dick Jefferson in a dark alley buddy, that's who.

:lmao