PDA

View Full Version : _I am calling out the Spur fans on Fox radio in 5 minutes_

mouse
06-08-2005, 03:04 PM
You might want to tune in.....................

TMSKILZ
06-08-2005, 03:07 PM
this thread has been closed!

blackbucket
06-08-2005, 03:18 PM
Mickey,

That was weak. You suck.

Solid D
06-08-2005, 03:20 PM
I heard you mouse. You sold out your entire city.

Sonia_TX
06-08-2005, 03:23 PM
What radio is this? Link?

What did Mouse say?

SpursWoman
06-08-2005, 03:24 PM
I heard you mouse. You sold out your entire city.

Should I even ask how?

Solid D
06-08-2005, 03:25 PM
He was just telling his life story about how he was the first baby born through a woman's nose when she blew it into a tissue. He was very small then and he remains that way, today.

j/k

Solid D
06-08-2005, 03:27 PM
Truthfully, "Mickey" called into Fox Radio with Chris Myers and Brian Cox and said the Spurs were soft and that Tim Duncan was as soft as toilet tissue....blah, blah, blah asterisk blah, blah, blah.

SpursWoman
06-08-2005, 03:27 PM
what a treat...

ObiwanGinobili
06-08-2005, 03:30 PM
apparently his phychiatrist doesn't give him enough attention..
he's gotta go looking for it in other places.

Smackie Chan
06-08-2005, 03:56 PM
That was one of the best calls they had all day, I like the way Mickey called Manu senor Flop :lmao And I can't wait to hear Mickey call again Thurdsday.

Funny how this site has 200 posters and not one will call in and support thier spurs,

sad ,very sad..........

SpursWoman
06-08-2005, 03:58 PM
Not everyone GAF about call in talk shows.

~Chris~
06-08-2005, 03:59 PM
Havn't you heard? SA is small-market.. what is this "radio" you speak of?

Solid D
06-08-2005, 03:59 PM
YoU are suCH a DeAd Give-AwAy Smackie Chan...just like Benedict.

http://americanhistory.about.com/library/graphics/benedictarnold.jpg
Benedict Arnold

ObiwanGinobili
06-08-2005, 04:00 PM
That was one of the best calls they had all day, I like the way Mickey called Manu senor Flop :lmao And I can't wait to hear Mickey call again Thurdsday.

Funny how this site has 200 posters and not one will call in and support thier spurs,

sad ,very sad..........

1st of all,
Way to give props to yourself!
2nd
I actually don't have a radio with an antenna. I do listen to WOAI for Spurs games by sticking a coat hanger in the antena spot and masking taping it down.

ducks
06-08-2005, 04:00 PM
do you feel like the man now mouse?

Smackie Chan
06-08-2005, 04:04 PM
Havn't you heard? SA is small-market.. what is this "radio" you speak of?

there is onlyone sports radio station , if you don't know what it is then your what we call a bandwagon fan, and a bad one at that.

I don't blame you for not tunning in from 4-7 it does kinda suck listening to two homers kiss Pops ass 24/7 but for you not to know what radio show your own Coach Pop does his weekly show on? it is unforgivable...
And you call yourself a Spurs fan? :lmao

BigVee
06-08-2005, 04:04 PM

sad ,very sad..........

No, sad is when your team is so shitty that after they are eliminated you are reduced to the humiliation of bashing another team and that you have time on your hands to call a radio station while most of us are working. I have been on this sight for about a year, and I have got to say the "Mouse" act is getting very tired. You aren't funny and you aren't relevant. Please go away for good. Thanks

SpursWoman
06-08-2005, 04:06 PM
I couldn't care less about radio talk shows. Sports, politics, home & gardening...whatever.

I guess that means I've been bandwagoning it for about 20+ years now. Who'dathunkit?

mouse
06-08-2005, 04:08 PM
do you feel like the man now mouse?

ask your sister later tonight :lmao
That was lame duck,, lets hear your 100 reasons you don't call in...

you folks crack me up. When Kori says call in to the Pop show I don't see you giving her a hard time. How come you don't ask the callers if they feel like a man?

I don't mind talking to so called spur fans with weak ass takes, just stick by what you post , is that to much to ask?

mouse
06-08-2005, 04:11 PM
I couldn't care less about radio talk shows.

And yet your in koris Topic about being on the radio saying Very Cool?

Thank you for proving my point :lmao

mouse
06-08-2005, 04:15 PM
I actually don't have a radio .

and in Koris topic you say....

Today, 03:28 PM
ObiwanGinobili
Re: I'm going to be WGST radio on Sunday

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay... let me work this out..... 9am eastern ... is .... 8am central????

Yeah! I'm smart!

Seriously , I'll be listening!!!! but only casue my wonderfull daughter wakes up EVERY DAY at 7. She has yet ot come ot a full realization and appreciatio nfor the meaning of WEEKEND!

Either your a lier, or one hell of a kiss ass :lmao

SpursWoman
06-08-2005, 04:16 PM
And yet your in koris Topic about being on the radio saying Very Cool?

Thank you for proving my point :lmao

I'll listen if Kori's on, because she's my friend. And it didn't really sound like you had any particular point to make other some illogical rant about some perceived Spurs Fan that left Fatso's early 6 years ago or however the story went...

mouse
06-08-2005, 04:17 PM
I'll listen if Kori's on, because she's my friend. And it didn't really sound like you had any particular point to make other some illogical rant about some perceived Spurs Fan that left Fatso's early 6 years ago or something...

Nice back paddling....:lmao

SpursWoman
06-08-2005, 04:20 PM
Nice back paddling....:lmao

No, it's not. I don't care about talk radio...but I'd make a special exception to support my friend because that's what friends do...and that's a pretty neat thing for her and her career. Why would I GAF about some blowhards have to say that I don't know?

mouse
06-08-2005, 04:21 PM
I'll listen if Kori's on, because she's my friend.

If you don't like me you could have said so at the many gtg's you go to.
Why offer me a ride home? I just don't get it.

AlamoSpursFan
06-08-2005, 04:23 PM
Hey mouse...next time you get Fox Sports Radio on the horn, you might want to point out that their idiotic Andres Nocioni spot has him being Italian when he is in fact Argentinean.

Why is Pat Evans still gainfully employed anyways?

SpursWoman
06-08-2005, 04:25 PM

I would have listened to you mouse, but I didn't read the thread until apparently it was over. Do the stations you frequent have like a TV guide or something with your scheduled call-ins? I'd need a little bit more heads up than after the fact... :)

And of course I like you....but I think your ranting about how someone can only be a fan if they call into and listen to talk shows is remarkably ridiculous.

mouse
06-08-2005, 04:28 PM
Hey mouse...next time you get Fox Sports Radio on the horn, you might want to point out that their idiotic Andres Nocioni spot has him being Italian when he is in fact Argentinean.

Why is Pat Evans still gainfully employed anyways?

I might just do that, I will tell them it's your point and that you are tunning in live from your 18 wheeler. Can I tell them you work for Frito lay? :smokin

Funny how the first call on STSA was about the prior show and they cut him off saying we don't want to hear about that show. we won't talk about that show. How much of an Idiot do you have to be do Diss a National show that just did you a favor and got all the Spur fans riled up?

And they are on the same network? Dam the Ego's the folks have at the ticket make me look like Gandi.

E20
06-08-2005, 04:32 PM
Why do we let Mouse talk so much crap about the Spurs when his Mavericks suck balls compared to the Spurs or in general?

mouse
06-08-2005, 04:34 PM
And of course I like you...

then why did you delete that upskirt picture I took of you when you had on that mini skirt at the fire house gtg? :smokin .

but I think your ranting about how someone can only be a fan if they call into and listen to talk shows is remarkably ridiculous.

you left out funny :lmao

you would think with all the Drama and passion this website has,
you would get at least 10 calls a day to that show.

Brian Cox was calling Tim soft and said Manu needs to go to Hollywood for his acting talent in flopping. I don't know about you, But If i was 1/2 a Spurs fan that 98% of you in this forum claim to be? I would have that show on my speed dail.

how can Spur fans just sit back and get Punked on a national radio show, I will never understand. That is one of the reasons I dove off the spurs wagon I had no back up....

ObiwanGinobili
06-08-2005, 04:35 PM
and in Koris topic you say....

I'll be listening

Either your a lier, or one hell of a kiss ass :lmao

And did you not see that there was a link provided to hear it streaming???
Retard! Read the whole thread!

mouse
06-08-2005, 04:36 PM
Why do we let Mouse talk so much crap about the Spurs when his Mavericks suck balls compared to the Spurs or in general?

It must be nice to Live In America, welcome, what country you from?

mouse
06-08-2005, 04:38 PM
Retard!

A StarWars nerd calling me retard Priceless :lmao

Dude I busted you kissing ass, just move on before I really embarass you any further.

bigzak25
06-08-2005, 04:40 PM
don't pick on pregnant ladies mouse...ees not nice.

Gatita
06-08-2005, 04:51 PM

What? No bike?

Solid D
06-08-2005, 05:18 PM
1. Death
2. Taxes
3. Mouse selling out

Solid D
06-08-2005, 05:52 PM
As long as you live in San Antonio, you will be considered a sell-out mouse and that means selling out:

All of the small children at Daycare, the nuns, the honor students at Five Palms Elementary, the widows, small business owners, the nurses in the neo-natal ward at Methodist Hospital, the fine people at Cancer Therapy and Research, all military personnel, General McDermott and Henry Guerra, all ushers ever to serve at SBC Center, the Alamodome and HemisFair Arena, Chris Madrid, Bob Guthrie, Henry B Gonzalez, and every night manager along Austin Hwy.

Disgusting. YOu aRE noW...
http://www.funny-games.biz/pictures/owned/owned_2.jpg

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-08-2005, 05:53 PM
As long as you live in San Antonio, you will be considered a sell-out mouse and that means selling out:

All of the small children at Daycare, the nuns, the honor students at Five Palms Elementary, the widows, small business owners, the nurses in the neo-natal ward at Methodist Hospital, the fine people at Cancer Therapy and Research, all military personnel, General McDermott and Henry Guerra, all ushers ever to serve at SBC Center, the Alamodome and HemisFair Arena, Chris Madrid, Bob Guthrie, Henry Rodriguez, and every night manager along Austin Hwy.

Disgusting. YOu aRE noW...
http://www.funny-games.biz/pictures/owned/owned_2.jpg

Don't forget Jay Howard.

dknights411
06-08-2005, 05:54 PM
Honestly, I could care less about mouse's stunts. :music

IceColdBrewski
06-08-2005, 06:05 PM
..Funny how this site has 200 posters and not one will call in and support thier spurs,

sad ,very sad..........

Some of us have actual lives mouse. Lives that involve things like family, work, and trying to better ourselves by going to school.

But yeah. I see your point. We should all strive to be more like you. A Traitor and a sellout who loves to stay on hold for 2-3 hours so he can talk 2 minutes of smack on the radio. Thanx but no thanx. Just a word of advice. That whole "talkin smack on sports radio" ceased to be ammusing about 3 years ago. Time to cut your hair and move on like the rest of us.

Bottom line. Spurs fans don't have to do much talking. The team does our talking for us on the court. That's the way it is when your a fan of Championship caliber team. But I guess you Mavs fans wouldn't know anything about that.

Gatita
06-08-2005, 06:14 PM
Some of us have actual lives mouse. Lives that involve things like family, work, and trying to better ourselves by going to school.

But yeah. I see your point. We should all strive to be more like you. A Traitor and a sellout who loves to stay on hold for 2-3 hours so he can talk 2 minutes of smack on the radio. Thanx but no thanx. Just a word of advice. That whole "talkin smack on sports radio" ceased to be ammusing about 3 years ago. Time to cut your hair and move on like the rest of us.

Bottom line. Spurs fans don't have to do much talking. The team does our talking for us on the court. That's the way it is when your a fan of Championship caliber team. But I guess you Mavs fans wouldn't know anything about that.

:lmao

Mouse is :owned

GoldToe
06-08-2005, 06:26 PM
http://room101.typepad.com/main/images/khaaan.gif
"MOUSE!"

tlongII
06-08-2005, 06:57 PM
Rack Mouse! SCOREBOARD!

SequSpur
06-08-2005, 07:06 PM
This crap was sometimes funny 3 years ago, but your call in gig is fucking washed up.

Especially when you call out Tim Duncan who is the best fucking player in the league.

I don't think anybody here gives a fuck about a radio show anyway.

Shelly
06-08-2005, 07:38 PM
mouse, I can take your shit pretty good, but what you do is pathologic.
if I ever go to a gtg. watch you fucking back. asshole.
and I fucking mean it. just paint fucking target right on your ass. I'll make you stop your shit, if I have to break your fucking jaw to do it.:hat

dang...Mouse is gonna have to hire BigZak as his bodyguard!

bigzak25
06-08-2005, 07:46 PM
hey tough guy, mouse is 4ft tall.... :lmao

very sad of you to put threats like that on this board.

Duff McCartney
06-08-2005, 07:50 PM
dang...Mouse is gonna have to hire BigZak as his bodyguard!

Why not? He does everything else for him.

Kori Ellis
06-08-2005, 07:51 PM
Why not? He does everything else for him.

What does he do for him?

For someone who borrowed $700 from someone they don't even know on this board, you need to :stfu.

Duff McCartney
06-08-2005, 07:55 PM
What does he do for him?

For someone who borrowed $700 from someone they don't even know on this board, you need to :stfu.

Settle down...it was a joke.

Kori Ellis
06-08-2005, 07:55 PM
Settle down...it was a joke.

Know your place.

Kori Ellis
06-08-2005, 07:59 PM
mouse, I can take your shit pretty good, but what you do is pathologic.
if I ever go to a gtg. watch you fucking back. asshole.
and I fucking mean it. just paint fucking target right on your ass. I'll make you stop your shit, if I have to break your fucking jaw to do it.:hat

Completely uncalled for, and also against the law.

I'd venture to say you'll probably never show up to a GTG and you've never been a fight in your life.

Cyber bullies aren't impressive.

Gatita
06-08-2005, 08:16 PM
What does he do for him?

Duff = owned

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-08-2005, 08:25 PM
now i have heard everthing

for such a dick, why is mouse protected?

he acted like a fool on national radio.

you don't give damn kori?

ok, keep protecting the fag, and he'll keep saying shit on national radio.

do you like his bullshit?

I know he craves attention.....is a fist in the mouth attention enough?

Why don't you let Mouse do whatever the hell he wants?

Mouse is Mouse. Mouse is also somebody a lot of us call a friend.

gay abc
06-08-2005, 08:27 PM
:lol

ya'll know mouse luvs to start shit - why do you let him get to you?.... i don't - consider the source :rolleyes

Kori Ellis
06-08-2005, 08:29 PM
now i have heard everthing

for such a dick, why is mouse protected?

he acted like a fool on national radio.

you don't give damn kori?

ok, keep protecting the fag, and he'll keep saying shit on national radio.

do you like his bullshit?

I know he craves attention.....is a fist in the mouth attention enough?

You can think whatever you want about Mouse. I can see that he ruffles your feathers, but you can't threaten people.

Sek-cMan
06-08-2005, 08:47 PM
I think mouse is humorous. I honestly dont think he means any harm. And to top it off. Wanting to get physical with someone for being a "jerk"? Thats just silly and really immature. Mouse for all i know is a cool guy. He says stuff that naturally would make some cavemen mad. I seriously think thats what he want is to make people mad. Classic Antagonist/Protagonists relationship. Heres a clue IGNORE him!!

Cant_Be_Faded
06-08-2005, 08:50 PM
LOL mavs season is over

SequSpur
06-08-2005, 10:05 PM
Well, I ain't playin up in here. The Finals is serious bizness. Mouse can BS all he wants during the regular season, but right now its do or die time. Mouse's queer teams are long gone and he just needs to stfu.

Now if you want to call into a radio show and say Rasho is soft, blah blah blah... throw it down then...

But to call Duncan out just goes to show he is a retard.

Meet me at Zarzamora and Military and bring your sisters.

JoeChalupa
06-08-2005, 10:17 PM
Mouse is a true friend who'd give you the shirt off his back if needed.

Some just don't get it. Yes, he can be an ass..but aren't we all sometimes?

Mouse is okay in my book and although I love the Spurs I don't take it that seriously.

Solid D
06-08-2005, 11:11 PM
Mouse is a true friend who'd give you the shirt off his back if needed.....and then sell your new shirt to someone else for beer. :hat

Just playin', like I always do with mouse...that sell-out.

nickbroken
06-08-2005, 11:54 PM
with a retarded friend like that.......

Mouse is funny here and there, he's just trolling it's no biggy, really can't see why you are getting bent out of shape what someone on a message board on the internet says that has nothing to do with you, other the the fact you are a spurs fan,you think mouse really believes any of the crap he says?He's just trying to get a rise out of people and you are playing into his trap. Dance puppet dance.

GopherSA
06-09-2005, 12:00 AM
Please, don't be too hard on Mouse. I've only been here for a few days (and I DO know my place!), but it's clear to see that he's made progress during even these few short days.

He's now able to operate a telephone.

Congrats, Mouse! You'll be getting into PG-13 movies before you know it!

IceColdBrewski
06-09-2005, 12:22 AM
Fuck that. I'm a diehard. I'll defend my team to the bitter end. Especially when I'm "called out".

Y'all can go ahead and suck on Mousies cock all you want. But you can count me out.

nickbroken
06-09-2005, 12:57 AM
Fuck that. I'm a diehard. I'll defend my team to the bitter end. Especially when I'm "called out".

Y'all can go ahead and suck on Mousies cock all you want. But you can count me out.

Oh you thilly gooth you are just an Eagles fan so we know how you get when you are called out, but again a fair amouth of us don't even live in SA let alone listen to the show he called in on, who cares what he says he is allowed to troll if he wants thats his bag, but eh why feed it?

mouse
06-09-2005, 03:27 PM
BigSnack I don't think posting my address was a good idea, I talked to the maitnace man he said the security guard got a few calls of someone snooping around about 3 am and they had a few cars with windows busted,

I wanted to tell him I might know who could do such a thing but I kept it to myself any way I will be back on the radio in 3 minutes,, I will apoligize.
to San Antonio and the spurs

cmc$purs
06-09-2005, 03:51 PM
SOMEBOBY NEEDS TO PUT OUT A STICKY TRAP FOR OUR little mouse
YOU ARE AN IDIOT MOUSE & IN YOUR SAD LITTLE WORLD
REAL SPURS FANS SHOULD BLOW OFF ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO SAY
GO TROLL THE INSYC BOARDS
YOU GOT 30 JERSEYS U BANDWAGON PUKE JUST IN CASE
PISTON FAN YOU CAN HAVE THIS LOSER TAKE HIM BACK TO D-TOWN

mavsfan1000
06-09-2005, 03:58 PM
Why is everyone freaking out about mouse on here? He has a right to post stuff and if you don't agree or get pissed just put him on the ignore list. It is simple.

Steve Perry
06-09-2005, 04:08 PM
Not everyone freaks out on mouse, only the ones who are to young to buy beer.

Solid D
06-09-2005, 04:20 PM
:lol :lol :lol

I just heard mouse call in again today and got cut off by Chris Myers before he could play his bogus recording of Tim and Rasheed. Serves you right, dog. 'bout to crack me up. :rollin

Solid D
06-09-2005, 04:59 PM
I've thought about it and the best way to describe today's awkward embarassment is that Chris Myers figuratively turned his back to you and motioned for "Security".