PDA

View Full Version : I had 2 get my 2 cents in

Koolaid_Man
05-02-2011, 06:48 PM
It's a good thing Osama was taken out but let's be real here...for all you guys holding your dicks and waving the American flag saying we got his ass we won...slow your roll...I say we didn't win...Osama clearly won if you ask me...let Kool kick some knowledge to the ill informed for a minute...you guys are so not on my level of thinking and understanding till it ain't even funny.

No one in the history of mankind (not even Hitler) has affected global economies and financial markets on the scale that OBL has. In the US alone since 9-11 till his death he's cost us literally 130 trillion as in trillion dollars in fighting wars because of his name sake. I can only imagine what the financial sacrifice is from other countries...He's killed 17 US military Naval service men in the 1990's, he killed hundreds more at US embassies around the world, he killed over 3000 on 9-11 and changed the way we live our lives..Now we get patted down at airports and have to be screened to the nth degree...Our whole national security model has changed and everyone for the most part live in this fear of the unknown because of his followers...He now has a following of radicals the world over willing to die in his honor and it will never stop. So please be proud he was killed it's ok...but let's keep things in perspective...this SOB won in my opinion...

There's no way to get even with the mayhem he's caused..Not even 2 bullets to the head...he went out just like he wanted...by a bullet...we'd a been better served had he been forced the humiliation of life in prison...all it took was a shot of sedation like we do wild animals...he could have easily been caught alive...instead we gave him martydom not a brilliant strategy in my opinion...

that's it and that's all now back to basketball

DMC
05-02-2011, 06:52 PM
:lol strategic advice from a welching faggot

Koolaid_Man
05-02-2011, 06:56 PM
:lol strategic advice from a welching faggot

I'll never go to war...no reason too...when blacks get a fair seat at the table then we can discuss it...when the white house is renamed to the peoples house then we can discuss it...but I'm not dying for the white man's shit...only to be looked down upon because I'm black...no fucking way dude...you can fight all you want go right the fuck ahead but Kool is gonna milk this bitch for all he can get...

This how I feel about it...tbh...
Ya2YTC8RqrA

Bill_Brasky
05-02-2011, 07:06 PM
I actually agree with Kool here. I happen to think that people overdo the whole "patriotic" act and find it disgusting. Yes, it was appropriate after 9/11, but for people to actually start "USA USA USA" chants because we finally killed some fuck that we couldn't find for over a decade now is just retarded.

And soldiers are nothing more than pawn's in the rich man's global game of chess. So very easily expendable, and when they end up getting killed for a completely worthless cause we're so brainwashed that we act "proud" of them for dying with some sort of "honor" while "protecting the nation" instead of asking why the fuck our loved ones had to die so some rich piece of shit could make a few more bucks. Yup, real honorable.

DMC
05-02-2011, 07:07 PM
You'll never go to war because you are a pussy. You will get onto forums and talk about it though, incessantly, as if your opinion matters. Spin cowardice how you like. It's yellow color doesn't change.

crofl

Most of you who agree are just kids. You pretend to want to shoot people in the face as part of a street gang but scoff at fighting for something you cannot put into your front pocket.

You guys are so fucked.

DMC
05-02-2011, 07:10 PM
Oh, and you might want to count your places behind the decimal. 130 Trillion? That's 10x the national debt.

Stringer_Bell
05-02-2011, 07:16 PM
Arresting OBL is the worst thing we could do. Then all them towel-head niggas would be running around looking to rescue his ass. They did the right thing, put a cap in his dome and let him get eaten by sharks.

Good song, btw

cobbler
05-02-2011, 07:17 PM
I actually agree with Kool here. I happen to think that people overdo the whole "patriotic" act and find it disgusting. Yes, it was appropriate after 9/11, but for people to actually start "USA USA USA" chants because we finally killed some fuck that we couldn't find for over a decade now is just retarded.

And soldiers are nothing more than pawn's in the rich man's global game of chess. So very easily expendable, and when they end up getting killed for a completely worthless cause we're so brainwashed that we act "proud" of them for dying with some sort of "honor" while "protecting the nation" instead of asking why the fuck our loved ones had to die so some rich piece of shit could make a few more bucks. Yup, real honorable.

And you have done exactly what to make a difference or change things?

Bill_Brasky
05-02-2011, 07:19 PM
And you have done exactly what to make a difference or change things?

I don't give a fuck about changing shit. I just sit back and observe, friend.

DMC
05-02-2011, 07:21 PM
I don't give a fuck about changing shit. I just sit back and observe, friend.
In a country that's allowed you to do so without having your head removed by the most powerful local warlord. Gee I wonder how that freedom came about.

I also find it amusing that the OP spends countless hours acting like a ghetto rat then whines about being considered one.

Bill_Brasky
05-02-2011, 07:23 PM
In a country that's allowed you to do so without having your head removed by the most powerful local warlord. Gee I wonder how that freedom came about.

I also find it amusing that the OP spends countless hours acting like a ghetto rat then whines about being considered one.

Deflect moar

rayjayjohnson
05-02-2011, 07:24 PM
I'll never go to war...no reason too...when blacks get a fair seat at the table then we can discuss it...when the white house is renamed to the peoples house then we can discuss it...but I'm not dying for the white man's shit...only to be looked down upon because I'm black...no fucking way dude...you can fight all you want go right the fuck ahead but Kool is gonna milk this bitch for all he can get...

This how I feel about it...tbh...
Ya2YTC8RqrA

kool actually says something smart for once.

DMC
05-02-2011, 07:25 PM
kool actually says something smart for once.
Not surprised that you would agree with him, seeing how you bent over and allowed all your guns to be taken. What's that like?

rayjayjohnson
05-02-2011, 07:27 PM
Not surprised that you would agree with him, seeing how you bent over and allowed all your guns to be taken. What's that like?

it's great, i can walk around and fell safe. i love it.

DMC
05-02-2011, 07:28 PM
it's great, i can walk around and fell safe. i love it.

Because feeling safe is the key. Wonder if Osama felt safe an hour before his head exploded.

Koolaid_Man
05-02-2011, 07:29 PM
You'll never go to war because you are a pussy. You will get onto forums and talk about it though, incessantly, as if your opinion matters. Spin cowardice how you like. It's yellow color doesn't change.

crofl

Most of you who agree are just kids. You pretend to want to shoot people in the face as part of a street gang but scoff at fighting for something you cannot put into your front pocket.

You guys are so fucked.

You calling me a pussy is a badge of honor sir...Hey I'm not denigrating your service..if you fought good for you...I'm just saying I fucking won't do it...those Congressman can't punch their way out of brown paper bag and yet their willing to sacrifice other peoples kids and lives...soldiers come home crippled and maimed and have to fight teeth and nails to get the basic shit they deserve...Tell me how many soldiers are living in mansions where they should be...how many? These guys should be taken care of for the rest of their lives but their paid pennies for what they do....yeah thanks but no thanks...I'll pass on service...I'm not being no ones bitch or Ho...not even a congressman who tells me to be patriotic...I'll be patriotic right in front of my big screen...

When I no longer live in a country over run by teatards then maybe I'll reconsider...but I won't die for a country that insults my history and people the way this one does...Slaves built the white house but they don't teach you that shit in school and if they do it's in superscript in a 4 font at the bottom of the page...

But congrats to those who serve...I'm just saying I won't do it...

rayjayjohnson
05-02-2011, 07:29 PM
Because feeling safe is the key. Wonder if Osama felt safe an hour before his head exploded.

my head wont explode though, because no one has a gun.

DMC
05-02-2011, 07:30 PM
Because all the criminals obeyed the laws that day.

DMC
05-02-2011, 07:31 PM
You calling me a pussy is a badge of honor sir...Hey I'm not denigrating your service..if you fought good for you...I'm just saying I fucking won't do it...those Congressman can't punch their way out of brown paper bag and yet their willing to sacrifice other peoples kids and lives...soldiers come home crippled and maimed and have to fight teeth and nails to get the basic shit they deserve...Tell me how many soldiers are living in mansions where they should be...how many? These guys should be taken care of for the rest of their lives but their paid pennies for what they do....yeah thanks but no thanks...I'll pass on service...I'm not being no ones bitch or Ho...not even a congressman who tells me to be patriotic...I'll be patriotic right in front of my big screen...

When I no longer live in a country over run by teatards then maybe I'll reconsider...but I won't die for a country that insults my history and people the way this one does...Slaves built the white house but they don't teach you that shit in school and if they do it's in superscript in a 4 font at the bottom of the page...

But congrats to those who serve...I'm just saying I won't do it...

But you are a pussy and one of the worst kind. You don't just refuse to participate, you campaign for acceptance of your naive stance.

I suppose things will get better for you through the multitude of youtube videos and back patting bullshit threads you make here.

We will do fine without you, we always have. Besides, I wouldn't hop off the mom and dad gravy train either if I was in your spot.

TE
05-02-2011, 07:33 PM
This thread has sadness all over it.

monosylab1k
lol Koolaid tosses Bin Laden's water bloated salad, and the rest of the Fag Em Up Crew agrees :lmao what a pathetic fucking bunch.

That sand ###### is the kinda bitchmade pussy who would use his own wife as a human shield, no wonder you cuckolds love him so much.

Bill_Brasky

Are knives still legal? I heard they're trying to ban grapefruit cutting knives over in Britland. I'd rather be shot than stabbed tbh.

DMC
05-02-2011, 07:35 PM
Are knives still legal? I heard they're trying to ban grapefruit cutting knives over in Britland. I'd rather be shot than stabbed tbh.

Imagine being stabbed after someone cut a grapefruit. That would fucking hurt. No thanks.

Koolaid_Man
05-02-2011, 07:36 PM

DMC stop being an immature brat....So you served...good for you...I respect that...but how is the military treating you these days...they treat servicemen like shit when they come home...they give you medals and convince you it's worth something...If you want to be patriotic you're better served applying for Congress....but from where you sit they're fucking over you in my opinion...I'm very staunch in my views when it comes to this...

They prey upon kids in the ghetto's driving up in Hummer's and flashy cars to get them to sigh up knowing dam well these kids won't ever see a hummer if they survive it's a sick game they play on the poor...and I despise that...you can hate me all you want but what I speak is the truth don't sit here and act like the system is flawless...

Bill_Brasky
05-02-2011, 07:37 PM
Imagine being stabbed after someone cut a grapefruit. That would fucking hurt. No thanks.

Yup.

As soon as they ban knives people will just probably start bashing each others heads in with rocks or some such shit. I wonder if they'll ban that too?

rayjayjohnson
05-02-2011, 07:37 PM
lol Koolaid tosses Bin Laden's water bloated salad, and the rest of the Fag Em Up Crew agrees :lmao what a pathetic fucking bunch.

That sand ###### is the kinda bitchmade pussy who would use his own wife as a human shield, no wonder you cuckolds love him so much.

Quick, someone drop a beat, mono's spitting hot fire

:lmao "rapper".

monosylab1k
05-02-2011, 07:38 PM
DMC stop being an immature brat....So you served...good for you...I respect that...but how is the military treating you these days...they treat servicemen like shit when they come home...they give you medals and convince you it's worth something...If you want to be patriotic you're better served applying for Congress....but from where you sit they're fucking over you in my opinion...I'm very staunch in my views when it comes to this...

They prey upon kids in the ghetto's driving up in Hummer's and flashy cars to get them to sigh up knowing dam well these kids won't ever see a hummer if they survive it's a sick game they play on the poor...and I despise that...you can hate me all you want but what I speak is the truth don't sit here and act like the system is flawless...

Quit acting like you're black, honkey. No self respecting black man would side himself with some 28 year old Naruto reading Pakifag.

rayjayjohnson
05-02-2011, 07:39 PM
Wait, you served DMC?

How many women and kids did you waste? HOORAH. Semper fi.

rayjayjohnson
05-02-2011, 07:42 PM
Quit acting like you're black, honkey. No self respecting black man would side himself with some 28 year old Naruto reading Pakifag.

The one time kool says something right and you rag on him. Moron

DMC
05-02-2011, 07:43 PM
Yup.

As soon as they ban knives people will just probably start bashing each others heads in with rocks or some such shit. I wonder if they'll ban that too?
Someone will invent a device that hurls sharp sticks.

rayjayjohnson
05-02-2011, 07:45 PM
Someone will invent a device that hurls sharp sticks.

Aboriginal people have the woomera. I'm not dodging woomera-wielding fools when I go outside.

Your argument = balls on chin

DMC
05-02-2011, 07:45 PM
You're a fuckstick for not knowing the difference between "right" and "grandstanding". The dude waits for his moment then he grandstands with the obligatory video.

There's nothing right about that. Were he in NYC and lost a loved one, he wouldn't be so smug about saying it's pointless. He also might have a better education and know the difference between a 13 trillion dollar debt and a 130 trillion dollar debt. But since he doesn't pay debts anyhow, it's moot.

rayjayjohnson
05-02-2011, 07:47 PM
So many scientific discoveries are made by accident.

Maybe Kool accidentally made a good point

DMC
05-02-2011, 07:47 PM
Aboriginal people have the woomera. I'm not dodging woomera-wielding fools when I go outside.

Your argument = balls on chin

You fucked your aboriginals a long time ago.

People like you shouldn't have a gun anyhow since you think safety is a feeling.

SpursNextRomanEmpire
05-02-2011, 07:48 PM
Dumb shit head beyottch.

DMC
05-02-2011, 07:48 PM
So many scientific discoveries are made by accident.

Maybe Kool accidentally made a good point

Maybe you fell down and his cock landed in your mouth or maybe you are just a faggot.

DMC
05-02-2011, 07:49 PM

If you had a clue you would have fucked, eaten or shit on it by now.

Where do you suppose the Hummer came from?

The military is the best thing for young poor kids. It's a free education, housing, food, money and a job. That beat being shot by Pookie over a rock.

monosylab1k
05-02-2011, 07:50 PM

Team: Denver Nuggets

:lmao

dunkman
05-02-2011, 07:51 PM
Don't forget to send the $500 of the bet along with that 2 cents . . .

rayjayjohnson
05-02-2011, 07:52 PM
Team: Denver Nuggets

Dude, a successful rapper needs to be original.
Posting team names just makes you look abysmal
Work on your mixtape son, you gonna get it
Except when you listen you'll fucken regret it

rayjayjohnson
05-02-2011, 07:55 PM
If you had a clue you would have fucked, eaten or shit on it by now.

Where do you suppose the Hummer came from?

The military is the best thing for young poor kids. It's a free education, housing, food, money and a job. That beat being shot by Pookie over a rock.

No, it puts rifles and the power to kill in the hands of poor, uneducated kids with nowhere else to go, and abandons them when they're no longer useful.

Why don't the middle class enlist at the same rate as the poor? Why don't the military recruit as heavily in the middle class as they do with the poor? Why? Because they know better.

DMC
05-02-2011, 07:59 PM
No, it puts rifles and the power to kill in the hands of poor, uneducated kids with nowhere else to go, and abandons them when they're no longer useful.

Why don't the middle class enlist at the same rate as the poor? Why don't the military recruit as heavily in the middle class as they do with the poor? Why? Because they know better.

The military recruits at all levels. It's a volunteer service. The poor are more apt to join for the reasons I listed. Cherries like you and your posse aren't weened yet so you will ride that parental support wagon until the wheels fall off or rehab, which ever comes first.

Both of you would be REMFs anyhow and there's already enough disability seeking, illiterate shit birds now.

rayjayjohnson
05-02-2011, 08:01 PM
The military recruits at all levels. It's a volunteer service. The poor are more apt to join for the reasons I listed. Cherries like you and your posse aren't weened yet so you will ride that parental support wagon until the wheels fall off or rehab, which ever comes first.

Both of you would be REMFs anyhow and there's already enough disability seeking, illiterate shit birds now.

I'm from a military family, numbnuts

Koolaid_Man
05-02-2011, 08:01 PM
You're a fuckstick for not knowing the difference between "right" and "grandstanding". The dude waits for his moment then he grandstands with the obligatory video.

There's nothing right about that. Were he in NYC and lost a loved one, he wouldn't be so smug about saying it's pointless. He also might have a better education and know the difference between a 13 trillion dollar debt and a 130 trillion dollar debt. But since he doesn't pay debts anyhow, it's moot.

Seriously I hope you were assigned toilet detail in the military and not given any serious assignments if you reason like this...Fact is all I said was OBL won and I posted reasons and facts and all you do is spew an angry man's diatribe. You're an old intellectual lightweight. You have no real analytical skills and I exposed very easily. Of course OBL had to pay for 9-11 but let's not sit here and act like we won when we clearly didn't. He killed 3k people and lived 10yrs to gloat about it..along with all the other facts I posted in my OP, how is that winning?

I post video's when warranted it has nothing to do with grandstanding. If the shoe fits wear it homie...It's what I do...but tbh you emo way too much...did your mama not hug you enough growing up....:lol You're from the angry old black guard eh?

Koolaid_Man
05-02-2011, 08:04 PM

exactly....Michael Moore exposed this quite well in Farenheight 911

DMC
05-02-2011, 08:07 PM
I'm from a military family, numbnuts
So? There's always a crippled sperm getting though an egg.

DMC
05-02-2011, 08:09 PM
Seriously I hope you were assigned toilet detail in the military and not given any serious assignments if you reason like this...Fact is all I said was OBL won and I posted reasons and facts and all you do is spew an angry man's diatribe. You're an old intellectual lightweight. You have no real analytical skills and I exposed very easily. Of course OBL had to pay for 9-11 but let's not sit here and act like we won when we clearly didn't. He killed 3k people and lived 10yrs to gloat about it..along with all the other facts I posted in my OP, how is that winning?

I post video's when warranted it has nothing to do with grandstanding. If the shoe fits wear it homie...It's what I do...but tbh you emo way too much...did your mama not hug you enough growing up....:lol You're from the angry old black guard eh?

Toilet detail? You watch too much of that big screen.

For a 30 something you sure act like a fucking tweener.

Dead men don't win.

He's dead. I realize that fucks up your Paki friends, but it is what it is. Move on.

monosylab1k
Dude, a successful rapper needs to be original.
Posting team names just makes you look abysmal
Work on your mixtape son, you gonna get it
Except when you listen you'll fucken regret it

a nuggets fan is talkin shit like he fuckin matters
couldn't be sadder, words dribble out ya mouth like a weak bladder
sidin with the fag em ups, walkin round with dick in hand
limp as you ever was, start gardening in Pakistan
rayray gets shit on like his names American Standard
the candor of your shit talk couldn't be any blander
when volume one drops your ass is gettin bombed
your KO is guaranteed like ya fightin James Bond
don't fuck with me again cuz you'll just make it worse
you suck at talkin shit, but it beats you droppin a verse

Koolaid_Man
So? There's always a crippled sperm getting though an egg.

and this from a guy with several grown kids and who served...one would think just by virtue of having kids you would be more of an even temperament than this...no doubt you were a bad father I feel bad for your kids if you've been reduced to this....

05-02-2011, 08:10 PM
lol welcher

Koolaid_Man
05-02-2011, 08:11 PM
DMC next time your grandkids come over you fucking better not chastise them about behaving properly...let those bay bay kids be themselves....

DMC
05-02-2011, 08:12 PM
and this from a guy with several grown kids and who served...one would think just by virtue of having kids you would be more of an even temperament than this...no doubt you were a bad father I feel bad for your kids if you've been reduced to this....
Don't try to make this about me and you. OBL is dead. That's a good thing. The trillions you cited were wrong. I didn't lose money. Life goes on for everyone but OBL.

Koolaid_Man
05-02-2011, 08:13 PM
:whine

I hit a nerve didn't I...:lol I tend to do that when I'm putting in work....:lol

Koolaid_Man
05-02-2011, 08:14 PM
I understand you have a kid as well. Does the kid even know you? Right. Preach on...

kids in your dreams....:lol I'm straight as the starch in my jeans....:lol

DMC
05-02-2011, 08:14 PM

DMC
05-02-2011, 08:16 PM
http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx261/OGBobbyJohsonOWNsKoolaidman/koolaid3-1.jpg

Koolaid_Man
05-02-2011, 08:16 PM
Don't try to make this about me and you. OBL is dead. That's a good thing. The trillions you cited were wrong. I didn't lose money. Life goes on for everyone but OBL.

I'm right...130 trillion look it up dumbass:lol

Koolaid_Man
05-02-2011, 08:17 PM
http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx261/OGBobbyJohsonOWNsKoolaidman/koolaid3-1.jpg

you're like a puppet on a string...false advertisement in 3...2...1..:hat

DMC
I'm right...130 trillion look it up dumbass:lol
http://costofwar.com/en/

rayjayjohnson
a nuggets fan is talkin shit like he fuckin matters
couldn't be sadder, words dribble out ya mouth like a weak bladder
sidin with the fag em ups, walkin round with dick in hand
limp as you ever was, start gardening in Pakistan
rayray gets shit on like his names American Standard
the candor of your shit talk couldn't be any blander
when volume one drops your ass is gettin bombed
your KO is guaranteed like ya fightin James Bond
don't fuck with me again cuz you'll just make it worse
you suck at talkin shit, but it beats you droppin a verse

Listen to this white boy, thinks he droppin science
Only thing he droppin is further back behind us
Running at the mouth, we need to call a plumber
Wouldn't be a problem if his father used a rubber
By father I mean his uncle, now I'm getting mixed up
Was it his mother or his sister hitchin both her legs up?
Look at me, rhyming tight like mono can only dreams of
White boy rapper thinks hes hard, on your face there, wipe that cream off

Koolaid_Man
05-02-2011, 08:18 PM

are you shitting me...you're even dumber than I thought....:lol

Bill_Brasky
05-02-2011, 08:18 PM

All that just so we could say.........

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkjsa0vvlq1qzu2tdo1_400.gif

DMC
05-02-2011, 08:19 PM
Congressional Research Service
Summary
With enactment of the sixth FY2011 Continuing Resolution through March 18, 2011, (H.J.Res.
48/P.L. 112-6) Congress has approved a total of $1.283 trillion for military operations, base security,
reconstruction, foreign aid, embassy costs, and veterans’ health care for the three operations initiated
since the 9/11 attacks: Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF) Afghanistan and other counter terror
operations; Operation Noble Eagle (ONE), providing enhanced security at military bases; and
Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF). This estimate assumes that the current CR level continues through the
rest of the year and that agencies allocate reductions proportionately.

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/natsec/RL33110.pdf

" cost us literally 130 trillion as in trillion dollars in fighting wars because of his name sake." -Kool_Aid Man

Koolaid_Man
05-02-2011, 08:20 PM
Congressional Research Service
Summary
With enactment of the sixth FY2011 Continuing Resolution through March 18, 2011, (H.J.Res.
48/P.L. 112-6) Congress has approved a total of $1.283 trillion for military operations, base security,
reconstruction, foreign aid, embassy costs, and veterans’ health care for the three operations initiated
since the 9/11 attacks: Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF) Afghanistan and other counter terror
operations; Operation Noble Eagle (ONE), providing enhanced security at military bases; and
Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF). This estimate assumes that the current CR level continues through the
rest of the year and that agencies allocate reductions proportionately.

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/natsec/RL33110.pdf

150 trillion and counting :lol

DMC
05-02-2011, 08:22 PM
The global GNP is 71 trillion. Are you saying the US as spent twice the global GNP on this war?

Poor education rears its ugly head.

ElNono
05-02-2011, 08:24 PM
You're short $499.98, welcher

DMC
05-02-2011, 08:27 PM
Poor dumb bastard went 10 years x GDP of 13T and came up with 130T as if we spent the entire GDP for 10 years on a war.

Bito Corleone
05-02-2011, 08:28 PM
You're fucking retarded. I lived in Sydney for over a year and on the news they talk about global events, not crimes...you know why? Because there is hardly any crime to talk about in Australia. Kind of ironic that England sends their outcast criminals to be imprisoned on a far away island, and sends their elite to form colonies on a different island, and the criminals are the ones who create a society where thievery, murder, and rape don't overrun the daily events.

And lol @ trying to put down Aussies for not having any guns...I don't argue against anyone's right to own a gun (in fact I own about 5 myself) but some 14 year old kid in south central LA hanging out of the passenger window of his friend's car with an AK-47 isn't exactly what our founding fathers meant by "well regulated militia"

monosylab1k
05-02-2011, 08:29 PM
Listen to this white boy, thinks he droppin science
Only thing he droppin is further back behind us
Running at the mouth, we need to call a plumber
Wouldn't be a problem if his father used a rubber
By father I mean his uncle, now I'm getting mixed up
Was it his mother or his sister hitchin both her legs up?
Look at me, rhyming tight like mono can only dreams of
White boy rapper thinks hes hard, on your face there, wipe that cream off

this shit is hilarious comin from an Aussie
your idea of getting laid is the same as Ghazi's
or maybe not, I forget you like the man meat
suckin cock, 69ing dudes like you're fuckin Zangief
Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
rayray likes ass when it's a 12 year old boy
the fag em up crew talkin shit like it's the truth
when you bitches make a train are you the front or the caboose?
funny that you try to rap with no fuckin skills
like bein the NBA and named Patty Mills
I know a thing or two about faggots from Australia, G
You're the shitty country that produced Chris Anstey
The Realness don't got time to fuck around with you no more
so fuck you, and fuck bin laden, and you're mother's a whore

Koolaid_Man
05-02-2011, 08:30 PM
Poor dumb bastard went 10 years x GDP of 13T and came up with 130T as if we spent the entire GDP for 10 years on a war.

130 trillion dawg...opps 150 trillion go back and research it some more...you wrong man....:lol

Koolaid_Man
05-02-2011, 08:33 PM
DMC I got you hanging like a lonely puppet on a string....and people are turning on you...you can't win every argument...It's a cold day in hell when people ( non Laker fans) are agreeing with me...

rayjayjohnson
05-02-2011, 08:35 PM
this shit is hilarious comin from an Aussie
your idea of getting laid is the same as Ghazi's
or maybe not, I forget you like the man meat
suckin cock, 69ing dudes like you're fuckin Zangief
Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
rayray likes ass when it's a 12 year old boy
the fag em up crew talkin shit like it's the truth
when you bitches make a train are you the front or the caboose?
funny that you try to rap with no fuckin skills
like bein the NBA and named Patty Mills
I know a thing or two about faggots from Australia, G
You're the shitty country that produced Chris Anstey
The Realness don't got time to fuck around with you no more
so fuck you, and fuck bin laden, and you're mother's a whore

Poor little mono, butthurt like he's got hemarhoids
Because when I'm spitting fire his work is null and void
Been sitting up late with pen and paper in each hand
Writing verse and busting moves but his rhymes are old like sand
I ain't rapped before, but nigga I ain't lyin,
I'm raping this bitch mono like I'm Kobe fucking Bryant

DMC
05-02-2011, 08:41 PM
You're fucking retarded. I lived in Sydney for over a year and on the news they talk about global events, not crimes...you know why? Because there is hardly any crime to talk about in Australia. Kind of ironic that England sends their outcast criminals to be imprisoned on a far away island, and sends their elite to form colonies on a different island, and the criminals are the ones who create a society where thievery, murder, and rape don't overrun the daily events.

And lol @ trying to put down Aussies for not having any guns...I don't argue against anyone's right to own a gun (in fact I own about 5 myself) but some 14 year old kid in south central LA hanging out of the passenger window of his friend's car with an AK-47 isn't exactly what our founding fathers meant by "well regulated militia"
I highly doubt a kid in LA owns an AK-47, and if he did, he's violating laws already as California has about the same gun laws that Australia has. In fact Washington DC has the toughest, and they have the most gun related deaths.

So, you are to be trusted owning guns, but no one else.

rayjayjohnson
05-02-2011, 08:44 PM
I highly doubt a kid in LA owns an AK-47, and if he did, he's violating laws already as California has about the same gun laws that Australia has. In fact Washington DC has the toughest, and they have the most gun related deaths.

Wrong. Automatic rifles are still legal in the us

Venti Quattro
05-02-2011, 08:47 PM
Quick death isn't enough for the shit he did but they had to because if they prolonged his suffering, Muslim communities will be up in arms and we will have a shittier situation.

LakerHater
05-02-2011, 08:49 PM
Quick death isn't enough for the shit he did but they had to because if they prolonged his suffering, Muslim communities will be up in arms and we will have a shittier situation.
I think Muslims were fine so long as we buried him the next day... which I think we shouldnt have, jus because of his faith... FUCK HIM!

Koolaid_Man
05-02-2011, 08:53 PM
I think Muslims were fine so long as we buried him the next day... which I think we shouldnt have, jus because of his faith... FUCK HIM!

Some say Obama was just taking care of one of his muslim brothers....:lmao

but it's funny though...it took an Obama to catch an Osama.....

but they did it more out of being PC and showing we adhere to traiditions...Had they brought his head on a platter the Radicals would be going DEF CON 2 with revenge right about now...every American they run across would be wall mounted... - No Thanks they handled it appros...

Bill_Brasky
05-02-2011, 08:54 PM

Fuck that cocksmoker. We should have hung him from a tree and riddled his corpse with bullets dipped in pig's blood.

DMC
05-02-2011, 08:55 PM
No shit?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=230&pictureid=1594

Like this MP-5?

Get out of town...

They are not legal for a 14 year old, and even his old man couldn't own it unless he had 30K and a clean record.

So... try harder. I know about NFA weapons.

Koolaid_Man
05-02-2011, 08:56 PM

they could have put him a medically induced Coma...made it look like he was dead...took pictures...woke him up in a secret prison and interrogated him for years ( with no public knowledge) after which they executed him...this is how Kool would have played it....

Bito Corleone
05-02-2011, 08:57 PM

You highly doubt there are kids (relative term) running around with guns because it's violating laws? How many people are killed by guns every day in the US, and how many people buy guns illegally? The reason that most Australians don't own guns isn't because it's illegal, it's because they don't feel the need. On any level, the example I used was meant to be used as exactly that...an example, I wasn't citing a specific instance where that had occurred, though I doubt it never has.

No, I'm not saying I should be the only one to be able to own a gun, but thanks for taking that part out of context. You know very well what I was saying.

You imply that American's own guns because it makes them feel "safe," but are you trying to say that it's only because they have guns that they are safe? My guns are locked in a vault in my house and I've never felt more or less safe because of them being here. I'm fortunate enough to live a neighborhood where there has been one murder in the last 20+ years, so maybe my opinion is skewed, but there are plenty of people that live around me that have never felt the need to own a gun, and they certainly don't feel any less safe because of it.

Going back to my original point about guns in the US: We as normal civilians are not "a well regulated militia." The 2nd amendment excuse if often abused and taken out of proper context to skew it's meaning and give some kind of justification to a common citizen's opinion that they have the "right" to be able to own a fully automatic weapon or walk into a school with a concealed handgun.

LakerHater
05-02-2011, 08:59 PM
Some say Obama was just taking care of one of his muslim brothers....:lmao

but it's funny though...it took an Obama to catch an Osama.....

but they did it more out of being PC and showing we adhere to traiditions...Had they brought his head on a platter the Radicals would be going DEF CON 2 with revenge right about now...every American they run across would be wall mounted... - No Thanks they handled it appros...

I woulda LOVED an eye for an eye!!!

Koolaid_Man
05-02-2011, 08:59 PM
No shit?

Like this MP-5?

Get out of town...

They are not legal for a 14 year old, and even his old man couldn't own it unless he had 30K and a clean record.

Hey dumb fuck watching 48 will show you kids have AK's....:lol

Bito Corleone
05-02-2011, 09:00 PM

No shit?

Like this MP-5?

Get out of town...

Yes, with a proper license fully automatic weapons are legal in the US. It's not easy to get that license, but it can be attained. I know because I have friends who have a license and do own fully auto assault rifles.

Funny how some Aussie, especially that dumbass, knows more about what guns are legal in your own country than you do.

Koolaid_Man
05-02-2011, 09:02 PM
DMC gettin regulated as per usual....lol in my thread no less lol

DMC
05-02-2011, 09:04 PM
You highly doubt there are kids (relative term) running around with guns because it's violating laws? How many people are killed by guns every day in the US, and how many people buy guns illegally? The reason that most Australians don't own guns isn't because it's illegal, it's because they don't feel the need. On any level, the example I used was meant to be used as exactly that...an example, I wasn't citing a specific instance where that had occurred, though I doubt it never has.

No, because there are less than 20 real AK-47s in the USA and they don't come up for sale often. Those that do go for around 30K. Those are transferable. The bullshit you call an AK-47 is no different than a semi-auto deer rifle. It just looks meaner.

No, I'm not saying I should be the only one to be able to own a gun, but thanks for taking that part out of context. You know very well what I was saying.
Well no actually. You think less guns equal less crime, get rid of yours.

You imply that American's own guns because it makes them feel "safe," but are you trying to say that it's only because they have guns that they are safe? My guns are locked in a vault in my house and I've never felt more or less safe because of them being here. I'm fortunate enough to live a neighborhood where there has been one murder in the last 20+ years, so maybe my opinion is skewed, but there are plenty of people that live around me that have never felt the need to own a gun, and they certainly don't feel any less safe because of it.
rayray said he feels safe. It's not about feeling safe. It's about being safe. It's also about having the right to bear arms.

It's not about feeling the need. What about that is hard to understand?

Going back to my original point about guns in the US: We as normal civilians are not "a well regulated militia." The 2nd amendment excuse if often abused and taken out of proper context to skew it's meaning and give some kind of justification to a common citizen's opinion that they have the "right" to be able to own a fully automatic weapon or walk into a school with a concealed handgun.How about the 1st Amendment?

You are using hyperbole for an argument. There are laws against the things you mention. How you feel about it is irrelevant as we are a large society and are not relegated to the whims and feelings of each person for our well being.

Some take their safety into their own hands. Some call a cop who has a gun and hope the cell phone works because the gun they don't have is pointless.

Either way, I am not pushing for gun ownership. I don't care if you own a gun or not or how you feel about me owning one.

DMC
05-02-2011, 09:05 PM
DMC gettin regulated as per usual....lol in my thread no less lol
Regulated... what a funny word for a single parent to use.

DMC
05-02-2011, 09:07 PM
Hey dumb fuck watching 48 will show you kids have AK's....:lol

You wouldn't know an AK-47.

Do your homework before you speak again.

AK-47-style does not make it an AK-47.

rayjayjohnson
05-02-2011, 09:08 PM
Yes, with a proper license fully automatic weapons are legal in the US. It's not easy to get that license, but it can be attained. I know because I have friends who have a license and do own fully auto assault rifles.

Funny how some Aussie, especially that dumbass, knows more about what guns are legal in your own country than you do.

:lol thanks bro

Greg Oden
05-02-2011, 09:10 PM

DMC is a dumbass. This isn't news.

DMC
05-02-2011, 09:12 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_status_of_the_AK-47

No surprise arguing with a bunch of video gamers about real guns.

DMC
05-02-2011, 09:14 PM

I owned that gun in the pic.

It's a registered sear push pin MP5 with SWR suppressor.

The kid in California does not own a legal subgun.

I don't care what your friend does, you don't, and you make it obvious.

DMC
05-02-2011, 09:15 PM
:lol thanks bro

Maybe if you get a few more ignorant people to agree with you, your wrong will become right?

Nah...

Ignorance is rampant.

Bito Corleone
05-02-2011, 09:17 PM
No, because there are less than 20 real AK-47s in the USA and they don't come up for sale often. Those that do go for around 30K. Those are transferable subguns. The bullshit you call an AK-47 is no different than a semi-auto deer rifle. It just looks meaner.
OK, then forget the term "AK-47" and just stick with "fully automatic assault rifle." How many of those are there in the US, and are you telling me that number is so limited that I know the vast majority of people who own them? Because I have multiple friends that own fully auto rifles, and even if they own theirs legally, it doesn't mean they can't be purchased by illegal means.

Well no actually. You think less guns equal less crime, get rid of yours.
I don't own handguns or assault rifles. All my guns are used only for hunting, and they wouldn't be they type to used for crime as they are not easy to conceal

rayray said he feels safe. It's not about feeling safe. It's about being safe. It's also about having the right to bear arms.
Rayray feel safe because he is safe. He is probably safer in his country of pacifists that don't think they need a gun than you are with a Desert Eagle .50 under your pillow - just meannt as an example - don't pull your usual shit with that term too

There are laws against the things you mention.
Quit bringing up laws like they have never been broken. If laws weren't broken we wouldn't be discussing this point in the first place. Take your head out of your ass and attempt to realize that there are illegal means of obtaining a firearm.

Bito Corleone
05-02-2011, 09:24 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_status_of_the_AK-47

No surprise arguing with a bunch of video gamers about real guns.
No surprise that you have no real argument, so you have to pick up one term I used in a hypothetical example as use it as your only defense...

DMC
05-02-2011, 09:27 PM
OK, then forget the term "AK-47" and just stick with "fully automatic assault rifle."

Now you are moving the goal posts.

How many of those are there in the US, and are you telling me that number is so limited that I know the vast majority of people who own them? Why move the goal posts and try to rekick? You were wrong about the AK-47.

Because I have multiple friends that own fully auto rifles, and even if they own theirs legally, it doesn't mean they can't be purchased by illegal means.

They can be purchased by illegal means in any country. Laws do not stop illegal transactions. Regardless, unless someone is smugging AK-47s into the country, there are only 20 or so. Owning a fully automatic weapon without a registered sear will cost you about 150K and 10 years.

I don't own handguns or assault rifles. All my guns are used only for hunting, and they wouldn't be they type to used for crime as they are not easy to conceal

It's not the look of the gun that makes it safe or deadly.

Rayray feel safe because he is safe. He is probably safer in his country of pacifists that don't think they need a gun than you are with a Desert Eagle .50 under your pillow - just meannt as an example - don't pull your usual shit with that term too

Of course, because you couldn't hit shit with a .50 at night with your heart beating out of your chest just after someone kicked your door in. After that first shot and everyone is deaf, your hand is numb and you drop the fucking thing.

Benelli makes a great entry gun that gets the job done and you get a few retries. It doesn't take your neighbor across the street with it. Forget the tactical light, it points to the shooter as well.

Quit bringing up laws like they have never been broken. If laws weren't broken we wouldn't be discussing this point in the first place. Take your head out of your ass and attempt to realize that there are illegal means of obtaining a firearm.
If it's about breaking laws, how does a gun ban make a difference?

Bito Corleone
05-02-2011, 09:32 PM
Now you are moving the goal posts.
Why move the goal posts and try to rekick? You were wrong about the AK-47.
It's not moving the goal posts when it was a hypothetical in the first place you fucking moron. Again, keep clinging to the AK like it's winning the argument for you...

Juggity
05-02-2011, 09:32 PM
The 2nd Amendment was the only flaw of the bill of rights.

DMC
05-02-2011, 09:37 PM
It's not moving the goal posts when it was a hypothetical in the first place you fucking moron. Again, keep clinging to the AK like it's winning the argument for you...

The AK was the argument.

If I was arguing with the specifics, which I was, you are moving the goal posts to try to prove me wrong.

I think I made my point. Ask your friend for advice on the subject.

DMC
05-02-2011, 09:38 PM
The 2nd Amendment was the only flaw of the bill of rights.

Thank you Dr Juggity.

Bito Corleone
05-02-2011, 09:43 PM
If I was arguing with the specifics, which I was, you are moving the goal posts to try to prove me wrong.

I think I made my point. Ask your friend for advice on the subject.
Except that you were arguing with the specifics on something I clearly stated was to be used as an example and not an actual occurrence, which you then couldn't let go of because it was the only point where you believed you had a solid case.

Where you see me moving the goal post, I see you being too stupid to realize that the argument wasn't about the specific type of fully automatic weapon, which you are still failing to realize.

You did make your point...and that point is that you are far too stupid to understand simple reading comprehension.

DMC
05-02-2011, 09:45 PM
You jumped into an argument without knowing what it was about. That's all. I don't fault you. It happens.

I did have a solid case. That was all I was arguing. The rest is just your opinion on guns and that your friend has some NFA guns.

I don't feel the need to argue opinions. You are entitled to a wrong opinion.

Understanding reading comprehension... isn't a redundant statement?

It's the breeding call of the gun ignorant to say kids are running around with AK-47s. It's like reporters saying he was killed with an automatic revolver.

Juggity
05-02-2011, 11:44 PM
Thank you Dr Juggity.

I saw a need for it in this thread. One day, we're gonna get that bastard child of an amendment repealed.

crc21209
05-02-2011, 11:45 PM
His ass is getting fucked in hell, he didnt win....:lol