Chandler - 11 and 9

lol 21_Palins

ElNono
05-03-2011, 12:34 AM
Nobody was feeding him

And the rebounds?

milkshakeballa
05-03-2011, 12:34 AM
Lol. He doesn't get any touches. Yet we force feed pau 3x in a row and we come up empty

Bynum should get as many touches a pau right now if not more

LkrFan
05-03-2011, 12:35 AM
He played like hot garbage tonight. Gotta redeem himself next game.

ElNono
05-03-2011, 12:36 AM
Lol. He doesn't get any touches. Yet we force feed pau 3x in a row and we come up empty

Bynum should get as many touches a pau right now if not more

Pau = 10 FGA
Bynum = 8 FGA

lol Pau 3x more than Bynum
lol Lakerfan math

Def Rowe
And the rebounds?

Indolence.

LkrFan
Bynum/Gasol = 18 FGA
Kobe = 29 FGA

:lol

Even still, when he got shots, he didn't do much with 'em. He gotta be better than that.

The Gemini Method
05-03-2011, 12:37 AM
lol Memphis

One thing Bynum and the Spurs have in common...they get scared at the sight of FedEx Forum.

Bynum played passive as well. Had another missed layup when Kidd was rotated downstairs lol.

milkshakeballa
05-03-2011, 12:37 AM
Pau = 10 FGA
Bynum = 8 FGA

lol Pau 3x more than Bynum
lol Lakerfan math

3x in a row in the 2nd half dumb fuck.

Pau got a ton more touches. Nothing to show for it

He is softer than 08. Team goes as far as pau goes. Doesn't seem like he wants it this year. Tbh.

Giuseppe
05-03-2011, 12:38 AM
lol Memphis

tee, hee.

milkshakeballa
05-03-2011, 12:39 AM
Even still, when he got shots, he didn't do much with 'em. He gotta be better than that.

I'll be the first one to call kobeout when he chucks.

Kobe was absolutely fine tonight. We force feed pau in the post and all he does is make an initial move and pass it back out

He is fucking pathetic. Fucking pau costing the lakers a title this year IMO

crc21209
8 pts, 5 reb domination... :lobt2:

N:lolA = F:lolcked

ElNono
3x in a row in the 2nd half dumb fuck.

Pau got a ton more touches. Nothing to show for it

He is softer than 08. Team goes as far as pau goes. Doesn't seem like he wants it this year. Tbh.

Why U mad? Gasol at least was 5-10... Bynum was 3-8...

Drew can't get punked by Haywood...

The Gemini Method
05-03-2011, 12:40 AM
lol getting smoked in the first round to the drunk and Super Collusion Bro. :lol

ElNono
lol Lakerfan immediately running to the farm team...

At least they're winning the first game of the series... :lol

4>0rings
Where the fuck are all the Kool and Luva threads at? I'm searching the front page of the NBA forum and I can't find them.

ElNono
05-03-2011, 12:41 AM
lol best center in the NBA punked by Brenda Haywood...

LkrFan
05-03-2011, 12:41 AM
I'll be the first one to call kobeout when he chucks.

Kobe was absolutely fine tonight. We force feed pau in the post and all he does is make an initial move and pass it back out

He is fucking pathetic. Fucking pau costing the lakers a title this year IMO

I'm talking about Bynum. Kobe saw that he didn't have it so he decided to go to work. Couldn't finish though.

The Gemini Method
05-03-2011, 12:42 AM
lol 1st seed 1st round fodder...looking shook like Osama when that SEAL was aiming on him.

milkshakeballa
05-03-2011, 12:43 AM
I'm talking about Bynum. Kobe saw that he didn't have it so he decided to go to work. Couldn't finish though.

Bynum had it 2nite. Pau didn't. Fuck the stats. Bynum got good shots everytieme. Missed 2 chip pies in the first q. Pau shrunk. Absolutely has shrunk.

ElNono
05-03-2011, 12:44 AM
lol 1st seed 1st round fodder...looking shook like Osama when that SEAL was aiming or him.

Calm down bro... I know your team just choked a 16 point lead to the Mavs at home...

The Spurs sucking have nothing to do with it though...

Where was your big boi Bynum today?

The Gemini Method
05-03-2011, 12:44 AM
Pau playing like 2008 Hymen de Espanol version. Best revert to the 2010 version and fast.

ElNono
05-03-2011, 12:45 AM
Bynum had it 2nite. Pau didn't. Fuck the stats. Bynum got good shots everytieme. Missed 2 chip pies in the first q. Pau shrunk. Absolutely has shrunk.

tbh, I agree they should have gone more to him... especially when Haywood was on him...

Next game probably...

LkrFan
05-03-2011, 12:46 AM

Pau: 15/11/71 - could have played better, but had a double double nonetheless
Bynum: 8/6/1/1 - what was Bynum's excuse? He's the biggest dude on the court

Bynum was 3/9 against 129lb Chandler and scrub ass Haywood. Bynum had it alright. Just not tonight.

The Gemini Method
05-03-2011, 12:47 AM
Calm down bro... I know your team just choked a 16 point lead to the Mavs at home...

The Spurs sucking have nothing to do with it though...

Where was your big boi Bynum today?

Sure the Spurs losing in the first round is pertinent. They made history...being the first out for the usual moribund Grizzle franchise. That can ne'er be undone, yo.

Bynum returned to his space cadet ways. But not nearly as bad as the Spaniard.

Fuck both of 'em...I'm wasting good beer!

4>0rings
05-03-2011, 12:48 AM
lol 1st seed 1st round fodder...looking shook like Osama when that SEAL was aiming on him.
http://www.blobnation.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/ohyeahyoumad1.gif

Nathan89
05-03-2011, 12:49 AM
And the rebounds?

Kobe wasn't missing. Probably lack of effort from him on the other end.

ElNono
Sure the Spurs losing in the first round is pertinent. They made history...being the first out for the usual moribund Grizzle franchise. That can ne'er be undone, yo.

It's pertinent in the numerous LOL Spurs thread... you'll hear no excuses from me, we lost to the better team.
This is the Andrew Bynum dominator, N:lolA F:lolcked thread though...

Bynum returned to his space cadet ways. But not nearly as bad as the Spaniard.

tbh, Gasol had some dummy fouls, but he produced more than Drew tonight...

milkshakeballa
Pau: 15/11/7.1
Bynum: 8/6/1/1

Bynum was 3/9 against 129lb Chandler and scrub ass Haywood. Bynum had it alright. Just not tonight.

Pau is a jump shooting big. Did he score tonight in a iso post up?

He is soft. He can't create for himself. He gets rooted out of position like a fucking dead weed.

Bynum creates for himself. He...right now...demands doubles.

Pau does not. Period

Bynum needs just as many touches as pau right now

Did you see pau's post up in the 4 q against Chandler. A 16 ft fadeaway that was blocked by Chandler.

SOFT

ElNono
05-03-2011, 12:51 AM
Pau has a lot of miles on those legs... you and Spain has been riding those legs for a few seasons in a row... it's obvious it's gonna catch up to him... it's actually impressive he produced more than Drew actually...

milkshakeballa
05-03-2011, 12:51 AM
Pau: 15/11/71 - could have played better, but had a double double nonetheless
Bynum: 8/6/1/1 - what was Bynum's excuse? He's the biggest dude on the court

Gasoline cost this team the fucking game. His post up 16 ft fadeaway that resulted in a to. His foul on dirk. And then when his fragile body was bumped and he lost the ball to Kidd.

Game. Set. Match.

Pau cost the team 2nite. Not drew.

The Gemini Method
05-03-2011, 12:52 AM
Eh, Bynum and the bench were pitiful tbh...but the Mavs came back. That showed heart. Always the Lakers m.o. To blow leads like this the past few years. Nowadays they're not stopping the hemorrhaging like they used to.

milkshakeballa
05-03-2011, 12:53 AM
Pau has a lot of miles on those legs... you and Spain has been riding those legs for a few seasons in a row... it's obvious it's gonna catch up to him... it's actually impressive he produced more than Drew actually...

True. Pau is so tired.

That's why when he was barely bumped he couldn't hang onto the fucking ball.

That's why he gets pushed out of the post by Jason fucking Terry.

That's why he is a Jump shooting big.

that's y he put up a 15 ft fadeaway that was sent back into his face in crunch time.

Please. Don't excuse him. He is softer than ever right now.

ElNono
05-03-2011, 12:53 AM
I thought Phil stretched that bench on the floor for too long too... but with the score set, it's easier to talk... Kobe hits that 3 and we're talking about something else...

DJ Mbenga
05-03-2011, 12:55 AM
bynum wasnt bad. gasol was especially since he was on the last 5 minutes of the game team. its like he's never seen a double team. he might have had plastic surgery to put kwame's hands on him.

ElNono
05-03-2011, 12:55 AM
True. Pau is so tired.

That's why when he was barely bumped he couldn't hang onto the fucking ball.

That's why he gets pushed out of the post by Jason fucking Terry.

That's why he is a Jump shooting big.

that's y he put up a 15 ft fadeaway that was sent back into his face in crunch time.

Please. Don't excuse him. He is softer than ever right now.

I think being worn out is part of it... this is a guy that battled with Perkins and Garnett and didn't back down... It just gets to a point where the mind says one thing and the body does another...

milkshakeballa
05-03-2011, 12:56 AM
I think being worn out is part of it... this is a guy that battled with Perkins and Garnett and didn't back down... It just gets to a point where the mind says one thing and the body does another...

Disagree. There is being tired"and there is being soft.

A big difference.

ElNono
05-03-2011, 12:59 AM
Disagree. There is being tired"and there is being soft.

A big difference.

He wasn't soft when the Lakers made that 20-2 run... he wasn't even on the floor when the Mavs came right back...

Pau can play better, but there's bigger fish to fry for the Lakers... including getting Drew going...

milkshakeballa
05-03-2011, 01:01 AM
He wasn't soft when the Lakers made that 20-2 run... he wasn't even on the floor when the Mavs came right back...

Pau can play better, but there's bigger fish to fry for the Lakers... including getting Drew going...

But he was on the floor the last 2 minutes. And was the biggest reason the mavs came back and took the lead with his dumb and soft as fucking charming play. Period.

TheManFromAcme
05-03-2011, 06:19 AM
Pau playing like 2008 Hymen de Espanol version. Best revert to the 2010 version and fast.

he needs to be slapped.....fast.
he's beyond just being in a "funk"....the boy is lost in a rod serling stupor........

rayjayjohnson
05-03-2011, 06:45 AM
In and out burger must've been closed

lol cheeseburger mcfuck

Cry Havoc
05-03-2011, 07:30 AM
I've now realized that Pau is the Laker fans' Tony Parker. If he beasts, it's taken relatively for granted. If he has a game that isn't up to his standards (but still very solid), he's lambasted in perpetuum.

Frenzy
05-03-2011, 08:03 AM
Kobe gets so pissed off when people turn over the ball make dumb foul etc. I don't think he would be nearly as upset if he didn't wave his finger and unhinge his lower jaw after crucial late shots. He is in his zone and he is like "fuk cmon pau now I look like and idiot getting heated after my jump shot"

Pau looks deathly afraid of kobe after mistakes like that. Almost feel sorry for the guy.

cobbler
05-03-2011, 08:04 AM
tbh, Gasol had some dummy fouls, but he produced more than Drew tonight...

Yeah... like the game winning turnover.

cobbler
05-03-2011, 08:08 AM
Gasoline cost this team the fucking game. His post up 16 ft fadeaway that resulted in a to. His foul on dirk. And then when his fragile body was bumped and he lost the ball to Kidd.

Game. Set. Match.

Pau cost the team 2nite. Not drew.

If Drew plays with ANY aggression at all it never comes to those last second plays. He was a lazy ass last night and that is exactly why he was sitting next to PJ at crunchtme. Let's see if the message was recieved game 2.

LkrFan
05-03-2011, 08:11 AM
I've now realized that Pau is the Laker fans' Tony Parker. If he beasts, it's taken relatively for granted. If he has a game that isn't up to his standards (but still very solid), he's lambasted in perpetuum.

Agreed. Millions of Laker fans undervalue Pau. I'm guesstimating here, but the Lakers' winning percentage since acquiring him is like 80% or so. 3 straight Finals appearances, 2 straight rings. And still no respect for Pau. What a pity.

Ashy Larry
05-03-2011, 09:30 AM
Bynum/Gasol = 18 FGA
Kobe = 29 FGA

Bean shot 48% and 50% if you remove that game winner attempt.......

There's no reason why Bynum shouldn't have more shots; I mean it literally looked as if he was on the treadmill just running from one end to the other .......

Spur-Addict
05-03-2011, 09:48 AM
http://www.blobnation.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/ohyeahyoumad1.gif

:lmao

Bynum: "I kept letting them hit me first. It's going to be different" :blah

stretch
05-03-2011, 09:57 AM
the problem is, when the Mavs start force-feeding Dirk shot after shot, Bynum becomes nearly useless, because the Lakers only have ONE guy who has any shot at guarding Dirk, and that's Odom. And if Odom is in there guarding Dirk, along with Pau and Bynum being in, that means one of them is going to still have to go out on the perimeter and guard someone that is way too quick for them, and completely negate their length inside.

Then on the other end, Chandler or Haywood is capable of matching up with Bynum, and Dirk usually guards Gasol solidly (every time Gasol tries to back down Dirk, he goes absolutely nowhere and is forced to beat him with turnaround Js), and then the Mavs can stick Marion on Odom.

Barkley might be right, when he said that the Mavs present more matchup issues for the Lakers, than the Lakers do for the Mavs. But the key is feeding Dirk and him being aggressive with his touches.

Giuseppe
05-03-2011, 10:00 AM
the problem is, when the Mavs start force-feeding Dirk shot after shot, Bynum becomes nearly useless, because the Lakers only have ONE guy who has any shot at guarding Dirk, and that's Odom. And if Odom is in there guarding Dirk, along with Pau and Bynum being in, that means one of them is going to still have to go out on the perimeter and guard someone that is way too quick for them, and completely negate their length inside.

Then on the other end, Chandler or Haywood is capable of matching up with Bynum, and Dirk usually guards Gasol solidly (every time Gasol tries to back down Dirk, he goes absolutely nowhere and is forced to beat him with turnaround Js), and then the Mavs can stick Marion on Odom.

Barkley might be right, when he said that the Mavs present more matchup issues for the Lakers, than the Lakers do for the Mavs. But the key is feeding Dirk and him being aggressive with his touches.

Yesterday morning you were all delicate & easy, with peanut butter legs.

Look at ya this morning:::hard on draggin' & droolin'. Yer pisser.

dunkman
05-03-2011, 10:21 AM
Pau is obviously tired of Kobe getting all the credit and most touches. The Lakers can win when Kobe sucks, they are winning because of their bigs. They go as far as Gasol carries them. It's rediculous that such talented player in his prime gets so limited FGA.

And Bynum is good, he plays some defense, he's normally a good rebounder, but he isn't consistent on offense.

Mike D
05-03-2011, 10:32 AM
Love Bynum's attitude, it's one I wish Pau shared at times. Leadership quality being shown by the kid. Simply put, he made it clear that by being more aggressive he'll get more shots and touches. Same goes for Pau, force the issue and the ball will come, but you've gotta put in the work. Respect.

"For me personally, I didn't have a very good game," Bynum said. "So I wasn't a help today."

That was his opening statement to the media a few minutes after the Dallas Mavericks had shocked the Lakers, 96-94, in Game 1 of the teams' Western Conference second-round series Monday night at Staples Center.

Bynum had not been the force he was in the first round, when he averaged a double-double.

This time against the Mavericks, Bynum was a single-single 7-foot center, his eight points on three-for-eight shooting and five rebounds a long way from the force he was during the New Orleans series.

Already, Bynum was looking ahead to Game 2 on Wednesday night here.

"I'm just going to be so much more aggressive," Bynum said. "I felt like I wasn't aggressive at all – getting low-post position. Nothing. I kept letting them hit me first. It's going to be different [in Game 2]."

Perhaps, it was suggested to Bynum, he didn't get enough touches.

Quickly, Bynum shot down that theory.

"I'm a guy on the team that doesn't know what I'm going to get," Bynum said. "But I can definitely be more demonstrative, ask for the basketball and be more hungry inside."

"Tonight I just didn't do enough," Bynum said. "I didn't have enough energy."

Why?

"If I knew tonight, I would have played better," Bynum said, chuckling.

"My guy got some lobs because I left early," Bynum said. "Then I stopped leaving early and that's when they got layups. We just kind of got beat both sides. I think if everybody picks up their aggression a little bit, we'll be able to cover it."

The plan, Bynum said, is to watch tapes of his successful games against the Mavericks from the regular season and see how he can apply that to the playoffs.

He led the team in rebounding, collecting 10.3 per game. He led the team in shooting, making a team-high 55.6% of his shots.

Where did all that go?

"I don't know, man," Bynum said. "Sometimes it happens. Forget about it. Short-term memory and move on to the next game…We're going to come back, bounce back, get this game [2] and got to get the first game there [in Dallas]."

Giuseppe
05-03-2011, 10:33 AM
They go as far as Gasol carries them.

& Gasol has regressed in the '11 Playoffs. This was to be his coming out party. His moment. And he has failed to deliver.

SpurOutofTownFan
05-03-2011, 10:44 AM
it's good to know bynum is blaming himself for his shortcomings unlike kobe who said the loss had nothing to do with him - what-a-team-player

Giuseppe
05-03-2011, 10:47 AM
it's good to know bynum is blaming himself for his shortcomings

& Bynum should. The low post isn't the free throw line. He just thought Haywood & Chandler wouldn't resist him. Uh, uh.

ElNono
05-03-2011, 11:01 AM
How many times is Drew going to call himself out? :lol
We've been seeing this movie for a while now...

Giuseppe
05-03-2011, 11:05 AM

At least he stuck Howard & Perkins in June holes.

Mike D
05-03-2011, 11:51 AM

Maybe Jim and that SAS crew coulda taken a page out of Drew's book, but alas, it's too late to salvage their fall. Ain't nothing wrong with accepting responsibility.

He put up numbers the Ol' bag of shit woulda done. Not acceptable.

ElNono
05-03-2011, 12:58 PM
Maybe Jim and that SAS crew coulda taken a page out of Drew's book, but alas, it's too late to salvage their fall. Ain't nothing wrong with accepting responsibility.

He put up numbers the Ol' bag of shit woulda done. Not acceptable.

Duncan has been on the decline for a while now...

What's Mandrew excuse? :lol

TampaDude
05-03-2011, 01:00 PM
LOL Glassnum non factor :lol

hater
05-03-2011, 01:09 PM
Tyson is a pretty damn good defender and is 7 foot. Let's just go ahead and get it out in the open.

My Mavs solidified their place as #1 title contenders with the signing of Tyson and now will smack some laker ass on their way to the 1st championship in Maverick history :cry

LkrFan
05-03-2011, 04:11 PM

Bynum is refreshing in that regard. He doesn't give PC answers but rather straight up honest about himself. That being said, I expect him to bring his A game. The Mavs have no one that can guard him. He wasn't aggressive at all. Sure he didn't get touches, but that shouldn't stop him from getting at least 10+ rebounds, 2 blocks with great defensive anchorage. He tried to let his offense dictate his defense instead of the other way around like he did post all star break.

He's a smart kid. I expect him to watch film and see where he jacked up. Then he'll play better in game 2. Series tied.

LkrFan
05-03-2011, 04:12 PM
Duncan has been on the decline for a while now...

What's Mandrew excuse? :lol

Injuries and inexperience.

LkrFan
05-03-2011, 04:26 PM

Good post. Re: Dirk. Like CP3 in the last series, the Lakers will figure Dirk out. They play him a few times a year and never in the playoffs. Just like you said, I expect LO to play him more often than not. I also expect the Lakers to crowd him and make his buttcheeks pucker a little bit. Again the Lakers will figure him out and they have the size to do it. Expect to see how much low post defense he has in his repertoire. He will get loose a few times offensively because he is talented. But on defense? Everybody and their mama will post him up: Bynum, LO, Pau, and even Ron Ron. We'll see how he holds up when he has to play 2-way ball and be their #1 option. He'll fizzle out like CP3 did.

Re: Chandler and Haywood. They both played as well as they can play. Thing is, the Lakers ignore the post all too often for my tastes. The Lakers strength is inside and they didn't exploit it. When they tried, Bynum was lethargic at best. He's owned up to it. He'll watch some film and come out with better aggression in game 2. Disagree with your two centers being able to guard him. We saw what happened in the last game they played in Staples. Bynum was a man amongst boys out there. But give your bigs credit. They brought it and Bynum didn't. I expect the tables to turn next game.

Re: Barkley. He is never right and is the kiss of death. The Lakers have just as many advantages as you guys have. The difference? The Lakers' advantages are where it matters: in the post. Dallas' are on the perimeter. Expect a heavy dose of inside play from the champs in game 2. Expect it to be really chippy out there with tempers flaring. Expect Mav fans to cry foul about the refs due to a huge FTA disparity. Not because the refs favored the Lakers, but because the Lakers exploited their biggest advantage: in the paint. The Lakers have 5 players that can be counted upon in the paint. Pau, Kobe, Bynum, LO, and even Ron can post up. Players that suck at low post defense will either have their nuts descend or get their shit pushed in: Dirk, JJB, JT, Stevenson, etc., etc.

I respect the Mavs. They were road warriors all year and have proven it in the playoffs. When it is all said and done I expect the Lakers to march on to the WCF. The Lakers are on a mission and won't be denied #17. Believe that. :tu

ElNono
05-05-2011, 12:24 AM
So, he got his today... and it was an even worse loss...

What now Lakers? :lol

Spurtacus
05-05-2011, 12:37 AM
lol melo for bynum

LkrFan
05-05-2011, 12:37 AM
There should be a rule against bumping threads that clown the Lakers.