PDA

View Full Version : Dallas has a great shot at winning game 2

milkshakeballa
05-03-2011, 12:45 AM
This team will go as far as pau can takem.

Doesn't seem like he wants it that bad this year. Softer than he was in 08. His fumbling that ball was a disgrace. He can't score on any isosceles in the post. He is a hum shooting big right now. SOFT.

Kobe can't bail him out in tE clutch anymore either. Bad fucking recipe for the lakers

I would not be surprised if Dallas wins game 2.

IronMaxipad
05-03-2011, 12:47 AM
Pau's only post moves consist of kicking it out with time running down so the lakers can take long jumpshots. Or his patented contested 18 ft fadeaway that only goes in once or twice a game.

Ghazi
05-03-2011, 12:54 AM
hope youre right brother

milkshakeballa
05-03-2011, 12:55 AM
hope youre right brother

Your a fucking phaggot

davethedope
05-03-2011, 12:57 AM

Doesn't seem like he wants it that bad this year. Softer than he was in 08. His fumbling that ball was a disgrace. He can't score on any isosceles in the post. He is a hum shooting big right now. SOFT.

Kobe can't bail him out in tE clutch anymore either. Bad fucking recipe for the lakers

I don't know if I would put it all on Pau. They had some great insights
tonight, Charles and Kenny, and they think the key is Odom, and I kind
of agree.

ElNono
05-03-2011, 12:57 AM
tbh, the Lakers bench is a bigger problem, IMO... especially if they get a lot of burn...

Another thing that was rare for the Lakers was Fish's early scoring... although a decent Bynum should offset that.

davethedope
05-03-2011, 12:59 AM
Right, because they say Odom has to play starter minutes, which weakens an already weak bench because Pau and Bynum are going to get raped by Dirk.

Ghazi
05-03-2011, 01:03 AM
Your a fucking phaggot

:lol

TheMACHINE
05-03-2011, 01:11 AM
tbh phil just needs to put the starters in earlier in the 4th

Capt Bringdown
05-03-2011, 01:33 AM

Gasol with 15pts (5 for 10), 11 boards (5 offensive) & 7 assists. If I was Gasol I'd get tired of getting thrown under the bus by PJ, Kobe and Lakerfans.

If Bynum shows up, it's a Laker win. If Artest doesn't take retarded shots at critical junctures in the Mavs comeback, the Lakers win.

JamStone
05-03-2011, 02:10 AM
I don't care what his stat line was, Pau played very meekly last night. And it wasn't just the late game fumble. Seems like he wasn't getting any position on offense and mishandled the ball and got stripped or blocked several times.

I agree Odom is one of the keys. Probably get him in the first and third quarters earlier so he's matched up against Dirk for longer stretches. I'd actually sub him in for Pau instead of Bynum and let Pau get more minutes against the Mavs second unit early in the second and fourth quarters.

xellos88330
05-03-2011, 02:49 AM
Pau must be tired from international play.

LkrFan
05-03-2011, 03:00 AM
Cool story bro. :tu :tu

Splits
05-03-2011, 03:07 AM
Gasol regular season: 19/10 53 FG%
Gasol playoffs: 13/7 42 FG%

Much like the Laker's season, dude is done.

Ashy Larry
05-03-2011, 03:14 AM
Dallas playing with house money ... so you know they're relaxed

ogait
05-03-2011, 04:12 AM
Pau has to be tired. He's only 30 but the lakers have been riding those legs non stop ever since they got it. 37 mpg on the regular season plus 40 mpg on the playoffs with three straight finals and international ball, while having to carry the load with Bynum injured 50% of the time. It's just bound to happen sometime.
Not to mention that he now has to guard the best player in the eastern conference.
But ye the Lakers go as far as Gasol can take them.

Isitjustme?
05-03-2011, 05:12 AM
cool story bro. :tu :tu

TheManFromAcme
05-03-2011, 06:16 AM

:tu

same here

HarlemHeat37
05-03-2011, 09:14 AM
:lol There's clearly something wrong with Gasol..you don't go from a top 10 player to an inconsistent, occasional All-Star in 1 season..shit, not just that, but Gasol was even playing like a superstar during the first weeks of the season..

Like ogait said, he could be exhausted..they've been running him to the ground since he got there, while Bynum has been virtually a non-factor his entire Laker career, thus making Gasol's job even more difficult, on both ends of the floor..his body probably needs rest..

Either that, or he has some kind of injury or illness..

He dominated the 1st half, which coincided with LA's dominance..he's still their most important player, so they better hope he can go strong..they can't rely on Bynum..

Giuseppe
05-03-2011, 09:18 AM
Bynum has been virtually a non-factor his entire Laker career

Though he did make a monkey's ass outta Howard & Perkins over consecutive Junes.

Spur-Addict
05-03-2011, 09:19 AM
Jinx Thread

silverblk mystix
05-03-2011, 11:11 AM
4 games from Monday to Sunday....(mon-wed-friday-sunday)

Looks like the mavs have an opportunity of a rare level playing field against the lakers...which no-one usually has.

Stern usually makes sure l.a. gets 3 and 4 days rest between games.

If the mavs don't choke....their fresher legs and deeper bench may wear out the lakers.

Cessation
05-03-2011, 11:25 AM
lol blaming gasol, bean could barelly make the playoffs before he showed up

Giuseppe
05-03-2011, 11:48 AM
lol blaming gasol, bean could barelly make the playoffs before he showed up

Gasol never won a playoff game till Kobe took him in.

Axe Murderer
05-03-2011, 12:09 PM

http://cdn.tauntr.com/sites/default/files/userfiles/GasolLlama2.gif

mindcrime
05-03-2011, 12:11 PM
Gasol never won a playoff game till Kobe took him in.

Right, I'm sure his current success has had nothing to do with the fact that the Lakers overall are a much better team than the old Grizz and coached by a HOF coach. It must be 100% Kobe.

Giuseppe
05-03-2011, 03:45 PM
Right, I'm sure his current success has had nothing to do with the fact that the Lakers overall are a much better team than the old Grizz and coached by a HOF coach. It must be 100% Kobe.

But, that ain't the standard we set after Kobe & Daddy got divorced and Kobe didn't ring. We set a raw numeric standard then and I lived with it.

And that self same numeric standard is going to be adhered to on all matters on this Board.

And that's just the way it's gonna be.

Ghazi
05-03-2011, 03:47 PM
But, that ain't the standard we set after Kobe & Daddy got divorced and Kobe didn't ring. We set a raw numeric standard then and I lived with it.

And that self same numeric standard is going to be adhered to on all matters on this Board.

And that's just the way it's gonna be.

Mavs 1 Lakers 0

Giuseppe
05-03-2011, 03:49 PM
Mavs 1 Lakers 0

Exactly.

cheguevara
05-03-2011, 03:59 PM
Pau was running on fumes since November

and Colonel Sanders played him 40+ minutes the entire season :lol

How can stupid lakerfans blame this on Pau? It's Kobe's selfish ass and dumbass Bynum who delayed his surgery who buried this team. Not to mention the stupid moves of moving farmer and vujabitch and keeping the human pre-season highlight machines Shannon Brown and Luke Walton :lmao

I would be happy if the Mavs can apply a skunker 4-0 on this team. But it's the mavs :rolleyes, its asking too much.

stretch
05-03-2011, 04:11 PM
shut up beaner

Giuseppe
05-03-2011, 04:12 PM
How can stupid lakerfans blame this on Pau?

Because he has stepped out the side door since we tipped Vs. the Hornets. He's a man. He can take the criticism.

badfish22
05-03-2011, 04:15 PM
:lol the beaner now forced to criticize the mavs for not being able to sweep the Lakers. Hes really running out of ammo.

Ghazi
05-03-2011, 04:16 PM

Giuseppe
05-03-2011, 04:31 PM

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends and bend over anybody that tickles my fancy.

milkshakeballa
05-05-2011, 12:10 AM
Bump

Only question left is if it's a sweep or over in 5?