PDA

View Full Version : Poster of The Month - April

monosylab1k
05-03-2011, 04:48 PM
Here's the Five Best and the Five Worst.

Post Of The Month - BUMP aka Axe Murderer

BUMP was operating on another level this month. His style was bizarre yet everyman, dimwitted yet cerebral. His troll game is always a winner, and this month it was number one.

Runner Up - Ghazi

wrecked some asses up in here with his Mavs homerism/Spurs hate. A once in a lifetime unfolding occurred that propelled Ghazi to the 2nd place finish.

Honorable Mention - Guiseppe

At some point this old coot will actually die, and when it happens we will mourn the day. But not yet. Not yet.

Honorable Mention - Veterinarian

After months of forced schtick that didn't catch on, he finally caught the attention of trend setter BUMP in a big way, and an onslaught followed, which was pretty damn amusing imho.

Honorable Mention - Greg Oden

Always solid, the unbeatable dirk4...whoops Greg Oden continued regulating assholes like he always does. lol snead.

Five Worst Posters of April

1. Tyson Chandler - this turncoat bitch boy was wrong about Shawn Marion, wrong about Gerald Wallace, wrong about the Mavs, and wrong about the Blazers. The he tops it by joining a crew of feckless cabin boys eager to 69 each other.

2. rayrayjohnson - Always near the bottom of the leaderboard every month, the Austrialian Little Richard continued his legendary streak of shit posts.

3. Fabbs - self explanatory

4. 41 Shoot Em Up - gets props for being a budding entrepreneur and setting to make a name for himself, but loses points for recruiting from SpursTalk's turd heap.

5. san antonio spurs - at least he doesn't talk about the Patriots anymore.

NewcastleKEG
05-03-2011, 04:50 PM
Raped

Giuseppe
05-03-2011, 04:53 PM
It's BS. I never get any of these Awards. I was spighted time & again over at the AZ Central for Poster of the Week. & once they found out I wanted it, they really blackballed me. Same thing here. I beg Herself to give me one of those Silver Awards for my Avatar area, but, I'll never get it. The kicker? Some of the most awful people on this Board have one. It's just an abomination.

monosylab1k
05-03-2011, 04:55 PM
It's BS. I never get any of these Awards. I was spighted time & again over at the AZ Central for Poster of the Week. & once they found out I wanted it, they really blackballed me. Same thing here. I beg Herself to give me one of those Silver Awards for my Avatar area, but, I'll never get it. The kicker? Some of the most awful people on this Board have one. It's just an abomination.

Cubby, I recognize your talents. I think you're a frontrunner for May POTM, but you've gotta want it.

Axe Murderer
05-03-2011, 04:55 PM
http://www.thecitrusreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/citizen_kane_clapping_gif_RE_If_The_Internet_Sudde nly_Disappeared_How_Wed_Get_Laid-s480x360-132744.gif

HarlemHeat37
05-03-2011, 04:56 PM
Fabbs has no business on the list..

Vet has been nice from the start, tbh..

Axe Murderer
05-03-2011, 04:56 PM

ya gotta adapt, Cubster, posting the same "tee, hee's" and "The Skunker" will only get you so far. Until then, you just sit back there with your shine box. Boiled down:::::::

Axe 1

Cubster 0

Axe Murderer
05-03-2011, 04:57 PM
I'm surprised chequevera or ezau didn't make it on the top 5 shitty posters list tbh

monosylab1k
05-03-2011, 04:58 PM
I'm surprised chequevera or ezau didn't make it on the top 5 shitty posters list tbh

the spurs losing was enough of a shit sandwich for most. I decided to show some mercy to a few shitty posters because of that.

i MAke GOod POlls
05-03-2011, 05:02 PM
1. Tyson Chandler - this turncoat bitch boy was wrong about Shawn Marion, wrong about Gerald Wallace, wrong about the Mavs, and wrong about the Blazers. The he tops it by joining a crew of feckless cabin boys eager to 69 each other.

2. rayrayjohnson - Always near the bottom of the leaderboard every month, the Austrialian Little Richard continued his legendary streak of shit posts.

3. Fabbs - self explanatory

4. 41 Shoot Em Up - gets props for being a budding entrepreneur and setting to make a name for himself, but loses points for recruiting from SpursTalk's turd heap.

5. san antonio spurs - at least he doesn't talk about the Patriots anymore.

:tu pretty solid list. Shoot Em Up and rayjay are always solid choices and obviously we all knew Tyson was gonna end up in there since it is mono's list. I think LkrFan should've got some strong consideration for this list, the guy is so cliche and lame (could always be a BUMP troll, but still....). I have no idea who san antonio spurs is, so no comment on that one

stretch
05-03-2011, 05:06 PM
I decided to show some mercy to a few shitty posters because of that.

:wtf

http://eventmarketingchicago.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/nomercy-1.jpg

http://www.kevinkrzyzanski.com/vo/cobra_kai.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_1HQCOy_y8oU/SxP0f6mYxvI/AAAAAAAAAMQ/a4qHXZ8zJ9I/s1600/sweep-the-leg-large.jpg

Giuseppe
05-03-2011, 05:08 PM
Cubby, I recognize your talents. I think you're a frontrunner for May POTM, but you've gotta want it.

I'm not gonna beg though.

I have my pride.

redzero
05-03-2011, 05:12 PM
I hope what rayjay is doing is intentional.

monosylab1k
I'm not gonna beg though.

I have my pride.

I wouldn't have it any other way. Kissing my ass helps nada.

I don't pick the Poster Of The Month. I just present the award.

Giuseppe
:wtf

http://eventmarketingchicago.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/nomercy-1.jpg

http://www.kevinkrzyzanski.com/vo/cobra_kai.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_1HQCOy_y8oU/SxP0f6mYxvI/AAAAAAAAAMQ/a4qHXZ8zJ9I/s1600/sweep-the-leg-large.jpg

You can't beat it:::the kids are not cut from the same cloth. They exist in degrees of personna, like real kids do:::Dutch is near psycho. Bobby has the most conscience, he's conflicted. Johnny has some degree left as he bows to the ref and ever so slightly to Daniel. It never grows old to watch this motion picture. And the girl, there's nothing under there but panties. She's plump & juicy like a Swift's Premium Butterball Turkey.

Axe Murderer
05-03-2011, 05:13 PM
You can't beat it:::the kids are not cut from the same cloth. They exist in degrees of personna, like real kids do:::Dutch is near psycho. Bobby has the most conscience, he's conflicted. Johnny has some degree left as he bows to the ref and ever so slightly to Daniel. It never grows old to watch this motion picture. And the girl, there's nothing under there but panties. She's plump & juicy like a Swift's Premium Butterball Turkey.

I was watching CSI Miami when it happened. Why couldn't Obama have waited like 10 to 15 minutes? His speech cut off the ending of CSI Miami. I wanted to know if Jan from The Office was the killer. I bet a lot of old people were pissed that Barry had to cut into CSI Miami.
First off, I think this whole Bin Laden being dead thing is suspicious. They destroyed pretty much most of the evidence of the raid including Bin Laden's body. And why the fuck was that piece of shit given a Muslim funeral? Who the fuck cares if he gets a funeral? Did Tim McVeigh get a funeral after he was executed? Nope. Whether or not if it really happened, this really helps Barry in a lot of ways. It may have sealed the deal on his re-election. However, I do think it's possible that he may have played this card too early. For the record, I believe that terrorists especially pieces of shit like Osam don't deserve funerals. And I also think it was stupid for Osama to be killed. What about all the information that the CIA could have gotten from him if he had caved and gave them information?

So how long will this current Obama lovefest happen? And isn't it funny how this shit makes people forget about how fucked up the economy is and how hard it is to get a job right now? And everyone's pretty much forgotten about the tornado victims in Alabama and other parts of the south.

Giuseppe
05-03-2011, 05:14 PM
I wouldn't have it any other way. Kissing my ass helps nada.

I don't pick the Poster Of The Month. I just present the award.

I won't beg, but, I will take this opportunity to apologize for not calling in to your radio show. I was all set to, but, Luva threatened to disown me if I did.

I just thought you should know. But, I won't beg.

stretch
05-03-2011, 05:15 PM
I was watching CSI Miami when it happened. Why couldn't Obama have waited like 10 to 15 minutes? His speech cut off the ending of CSI Miami. I wanted to know if Jan from The Office was the killer. I bet a lot of old people were pissed that Barry had to cut into CSI Miami.
First off, I think this whole Bin Laden being dead thing is suspicious. They destroyed pretty much most of the evidence of the raid including Bin Laden's body. And why the fuck was that piece of shit given a Muslim funeral? Who the fuck cares if he gets a funeral? Did Tim McVeigh get a funeral after he was executed? Nope. Whether or not if it really happened, this really helps Barry in a lot of ways. It may have sealed the deal on his re-election. However, I do think it's possible that he may have played this card too early. For the record, I believe that terrorists especially pieces of shit like Osam don't deserve funerals. And I also think it was stupid for Osama to be killed. What about all the information that the CIA could have gotten from him if he had caved and gave them information?

So how long will this current Obama lovefest happen? And isn't it funny how this shit makes people forget about how fucked up the economy is and how hard it is to get a job right now? And everyone's pretty much forgotten about the tornado victims in Alabama and other parts of the south.

Yeah, yeah
Yeah-ah-ah
Yeah-ah-ah
Yeah-ah-ah
Yeah-ah-ah
Yeah, yeah, yeah

7am, waking up in the morning
Gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs
Gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal
Seein’ everything, the time is goin’
Tickin’ on and on, everybody’s rushin’
Gotta get down to the bus stop
Gotta catch my bus, I see my friends (My friends)

Kickin’ in the front seat
Sittin’ in the back seat
Gotta make my mind up
Which seat can I take?

It’s Friday, Friday
Gotta get down on Friday
Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend, weekend
Friday, Friday
Gettin’ down on Friday
Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend

Partyin’, partyin’ (Yeah)
Fun, fun, fun, fun
Lookin’ forward to the weekend

7:45, we’re drivin’ on the highway
Cruisin’ so fast, I want time to fly
Fun, fun, think about fun
You know what it is
I got this, you got this
My friend is by my right
I got this, you got this
Now you know it

Kickin’ in the front seat
Sittin’ in the back seat
Gotta make my mind up
Which seat can I take?

It’s Friday, Friday
Gotta get down on Friday
Friday, Friday

Gettin’ down on Friday

Fun, fun, fun, fun

Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
Today i-is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
We-we-we so excited
We so excited
We gonna have a ball today

Tomorrow is Saturday
And Sunday comes after...wards
I don’t want this weekend to end

R-B, Rebecca Black
So chillin’ in the front seat (In the front seat)
In the back seat (In the back seat)
I’m drivin’, cruisin’ (Yeah, yeah)
Fast lanes, switchin’ lanes
Wit’ a car up on my side (Woo!)
(C’mon) Passin’ by is a school bus in front of me
Makes tick tock, tick tock, wanna scream
Check my time, it’s Friday, it’s a weekend
We gonna have fun, c’mon, c’mon, y’all

It’s Friday, Friday
Gotta get down on Friday
Friday, Friday
Gettin’ down on Friday

Fun, fun, fun, fun

It’s Friday, Friday
Gotta get down on Friday
Friday, Friday
Gettin’ down on Friday

Fun, fun, fun, fun

BlackSwordsMan
05-03-2011, 05:16 PM
denied once again

Axe Murderer
I won't beg, but, I will take this opportunity to apologize for not calling in to your radio show. I was all set to, but, Luva threatened to disown me if I did.

I just thought you should know. But, I won't beg.

You and luva did call in tho

HarlemHeat37
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/jperagine/jperagine0904/jperagine090400121/4716203-athletic-girl-stretching-at-the-track-getting-ready-to-run.jpg

monosylab1k
05-03-2011, 05:20 PM
*right about Marion and Wallace, wrong about mavs

nope

Axe Murderer
05-03-2011, 05:20 PM
Raped

http://www.iconte.org/FileUpload/ks59689/File/new.jpg

http://www.hogwild.net/images/Misc/castle-neuschwanstein-castle.jpg

http://timetheftnation.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/keg-dude-small.jpg

LnGrrrR
05-03-2011, 05:21 PM

One of my favorites too. If I'm channel-surfing and catch it, 9/10 I'll leave it on.

BlackSwordsMan
05-03-2011, 05:22 PM
do me do me!

JamStone
05-03-2011, 05:22 PM
Axe Murderer is very entertaining but also brings solid takes from time to time.

I approve.

BlackSwordsMan
05-03-2011, 05:23 PM
if he weren't a mavs fan (lol mavs) he'd be like a brother to me

Giuseppe
05-03-2011, 05:24 PM
do me do me!

Grab the KY & report to my bungalow.

Chop, chop.

BlackSwordsMan
05-03-2011, 05:24 PM
Shoulda saved that cause you aint ever gonna use that when I'm 'round or you know who is told via PM.

MavDynasty
05-03-2011, 05:27 PM
Need to step up my game this month

Giuseppe
05-03-2011, 05:35 PM
One of my favorites too. If I'm channel-surfing and catch it, 9/10 I'll leave it on.

The relationship between the man & the boy is amazing. He's a kid who acts like a kid. The old man knows that to heal him toward the end will "solve" nothing, but, you can never convince this child of that. And one should not try. The American in Daniel compells him to take a fit in order for Miyagi to comply. The man knows that the world awaits Daniel, a world where it will never be this "easy" again, this cut & dry and so he complies, because it won't a hurt a thing to do so, on this day, at this time.

The mother, staged in the background on the bleachers set is not forgotten by Avildsen. When Daniel comes limping out after the healing, she is seen questioning/admonishing Miyaghi as to her son's condition and the wisdom of his continuation. But, Miyaghi dismisses her almost imperceptibly. Daniel has forever separated from his mother. She can never again order him to remove his sunglasses so that she may see his "baby browns."

Again & again we're shown Johnny and his growth and questioning of his Sensi. Not by words, but, by his facial expressions thru his eyes. The disappointment is palpable. The realization of the same world that awaits Daniel has already touched Johnny, and we mourn for him.

This motion picture is a wonderment upon the earth.

badfish22
05-03-2011, 05:36 PM
This new bullfan NewcastleKEG deserves to be on the shitty list just for this gem on Osamas death:

Remember the outrage over Muslims that danced and celebrated 9/11. Were doing the same thing. . . .

DPG21920
05-03-2011, 05:42 PM
Lol I'm so underrated.

HarlemHeat37
05-03-2011, 05:58 PM
Lol I'm so underrated.

You're probably the best(just ahead of Harlem), but you have too many shticks to keep track of, tbh, it gets confusing..

Giuseppe
05-03-2011, 05:59 PM
You're probably the best(just ahead of Harlem), but you have too many shticks to keep track of, tbh, it gets confusing..

+ he let Kool take $500 off him.

rayjayjohnson
05-03-2011, 06:05 PM
lol mono circlejerk post.

:lmao "rapper"

BlackSwordsMan
05-03-2011, 06:08 PM
+ he let Kool take $500 off him.

Kool paid.

rayjayjohnson
05-03-2011, 06:08 PM
Dropping soon - mono speaks vol 1. mixed by dj no one gives a fuck

san antonio spurs
05-03-2011, 06:30 PM
I see I'm always on your mind:lol
So easy to troll, you're like your friend JT:lol

Giuseppe
05-03-2011, 06:32 PM
Kool paid.

Really?

DMC
05-03-2011, 06:33 PM
And you're thinking the whole time that there's no way in hell that skinny faggot Danny boy is putting the wood to her like she needs it. She's a serious DP needing chick. Danny boy isn't even an appetizer.

BlackSwordsMan
05-03-2011, 06:33 PM
really?

period

frodo
05-03-2011, 06:35 PM
wat material prize u gonna award da winner, dawg? a big bag of pickles?

monosylab1k
05-03-2011, 06:39 PM
Lol how incredibly homosexual..it's like in middle school when girls make a list of guys they like and a list of the girls they hate..glad to have chapped your ass brah!

Tc/Ron Paul 2012

lol mono circlejerk post.

Dropping soon - mono speaks vol 1. mixed by dj no one gives a fuck

I see I'm always on your mind:lol
So easy to troll, you're like your friend JT:lol

:lmao it's great to see the easily asshurt be so quick with a reply.

Giuseppe
05-03-2011, 06:42 PM
And you're thinking the whole time that there's no way in hell that skinny faggot Danny boy is putting the wood to her like she needs it. She's a serious DP needing chick. Danny boy isn't even an appetizer.

Yeah, but these kids are more like junior high schoolers than actual high schoolers. She's sweet & innocent. And she should be here. This isn't about sex. The writers, producers and directors had enough material born of talent that to delve into sex would be repugnant here.

There is no better lesson taught by Miyagi than the lesson of "balance." It's timeless, ageless & so difficult to attach.

monosylab1k
05-03-2011, 06:42 PM
lol

"I'm still in the krew tbh" - Rogue

your bff left you dead in the ground, brah.

DMC
05-03-2011, 06:43 PM
Yeah, but these kids are more like junior high schoolers than actual high schoolers. She's sweet & innocent. And she should be here. This isn't about sex. The writers, producers and directors had enough material born of talent that to delve into sex would be repugnant here.

There is no better lesson taught by Miyagi than the lesson of "balance." It's timeless, ageless & so difficult to attach.
It's always about sex. The panties remark, you aren't getting away with it.

DMC
05-03-2011, 06:44 PM
:lmao mono gettin dp'ed
You cannot use DP after I just used it.

Giuseppe
05-03-2011, 06:48 PM
It's always about sex. The panties remark, you aren't getting away with it.

Well, of course. I'm hyper sexual. But, the movie doesn't operate that way. If you could ask the Producers was the billowing skirt/sans panty hose of Ali a sexual strategy they'd answer no and they'd be telling the truth.

Though that weiner roast on the beach is a little alarming upon reflection.

DMC
05-03-2011, 06:50 PM
If it wasn't sexual, she could have been a porker. It was sexual to the teens watching it. They all wanted to bang that big legged ho.

rayjayjohnson
05-03-2011, 06:51 PM
:lmao it's great to see the easily asshurt be so quick with a reply.

Giuseppe
05-03-2011, 06:54 PM
If it wasn't sexual, she could have been a porker. It was sexual to the teens watching it. They all wanted to bang that big legged ho.

She was round & wholesome, not sexual. Same thing with Mother. She always had a sweater on and was pulling it closed. Same thing with Ali's mother:::very proper and studious, almost like her and Ali's father were brother & sister, they even looked alike. I thought the exclusion of sex was called for and delivered exquisitely.

Ghazi
05-03-2011, 07:02 PM
:)

#41 Shoot Em Up
05-03-2011, 07:05 PM
:)

Make another youtube video nikka.
I heard shit was bomb

DMC
05-03-2011, 07:06 PM
She was round & wholesome, not sexual. Same thing with Mother. She always had a sweater on and was pulling it closed. Same thing with Ali's mother:::very proper and studious, almost like her and Ali's father were brother & sister, they even looked alike. I thought the exclusion of sex was called for and delivered exquisitely.
And you are jerking off thinking about it.

HarlemHeat37
05-03-2011, 07:09 PM
:lol I'm on M>S's little list?..what the fuck?..:lol..

Giuseppe
05-03-2011, 07:12 PM
And you are jerking off thinking about it.

No. That movie is sacred and clean.

The scene where Daniel goes to the art class to see Ali but she is busy doing Halloween crafts is adorable. Johnny is there working on a project with Ali in the background (separately). Ali's girlfriend is near as well. It's sweet. One of the movie's themes plays gently in the background and we see the children at play. No adults are seen. No sensi to disturb these children. It's sweet as Avildsen takes his time. Time he learned and earned via the Rocky franchise. He puts it to work here.....for the ages.

Kyle Orton
05-03-2011, 07:35 PM

:lmao who the fuck said this?

DMC
05-03-2011, 07:51 PM
No. That movie is sacred and clean.

The scene where Daniel goes to the art class to see Ali but she is busy doing Halloween crafts is adorable. Johnny is there working on a project with Ali in the background (separately). Ali's girlfriend is near as well. It's sweet. One of the movie's themes plays gently in the background and we see the children at play. No adults are seen. No sensi to disturb these children. It's sweet as Avildsen takes his time. Time he learned and earned via the Rocky franchise. He puts it to work here.....for the ages.

Wow... I hope your parole officer doesn't see this.

TinTin
05-03-2011, 07:55 PM
Amber Alert: 1

Giuseppe: 0

Greg Oden
05-03-2011, 08:02 PM
praise be to based god.

Giuseppe
05-03-2011, 08:12 PM
Wow... I hope your parole officer doesn't see this.

DMC, gettin' his peanut for a brain on.:rolleyes

Giuseppe
05-03-2011, 08:13 PM
Amber Alert: 1

Giuseppe: 0

Tin, followin' DMC's protocol & gettin' his peanut for a brain on.:rolleyes

Greg Oden
05-03-2011, 08:16 PM
why you got peanuts on your mind? See your dad naked again?

Giuseppe
05-03-2011, 08:18 PM
why you got peanuts on your mind? See your dad naked again?

:rolleyes

Kyle Orton
05-03-2011, 08:19 PM
That naked dad joke is kinda funny, but, DMC is the guy who think the owner of a car that gets broken into has himself to blame for where he parked. The peanut he has for a brain would be one really stupid peanut.

Giuseppe
05-03-2011, 08:22 PM
That naked dad joke is kinda funny

You too, DUNCAN?

Greg Oden
05-03-2011, 08:26 PM

come ta papy!

tlongII
No recognition for tlongII? Unbeavable. :depressed

Giuseppe
come ta papy!

Greg Oden

i still got it! 0 & 1!

Giuseppe
05-03-2011, 08:27 PM
i still got it! 0 & 1!

Kyle Orton
05-03-2011, 08:42 PM
It woulda been funny regardless of who he made it too, has nothing to do with you

Kyle Orton
05-03-2011, 08:42 PM
The main point of my post was that I agree DMC is a moron

Axe Murderer
05-03-2011, 09:07 PM
:lmao who the fuck said this?

our old friend Jacob1983. To save you some reading, just skip to page 20 in the Bin Laden thread in the Political Forum. Find the post and then read his next few.

Shortly after, his post explaining why we should sacrifice american soldier's lives just to make sure Bin Laden was caught alive was another gem

Kyle Orton
05-03-2011, 09:18 PM
I would love to hear Darrin's views on Osama's death

monosylab1k
05-03-2011, 09:22 PM
I would love to hear Darrin's views on Osama's death

well in that thread he tried to claim that US intel used waterboarding to get info on Bin Laden's whereabouts, which of course would prove Obama is a two faced liar. He even provided a link.............which said that they got the info under standard interrogation.

BlackSwordsMan
05-03-2011, 09:38 PM
They found osama because the terrorist were dumbasses and kept using osama's alias when referring to him and eventually tracked him down.

BlackSwordsMan
05-03-2011, 09:38 PM
wrong thread

Kyle Orton
05-03-2011, 09:52 PM
Tbh, I would go check, but the political forum is such a cesspool of morons and extremists that I feel like brain cells get destroyed everytime one opens the political forum on his/her browser.

Axe Murderer
05-03-2011, 10:00 PM
Tbh, I would go check, but the political forum is such a cesspool of morons and extremists that I feel like brain cells get destroyed everytime one opens the political forum on his/her browser.

:lol same here

tbh i think I made my first post in there today under a non troll account

Kyle Orton
05-03-2011, 10:02 PM
Tbh the political forum is entertaining tho when ChumpDumper tricks people into saying all kinds of stupid things.

Bill_Brasky
05-03-2011, 10:06 PM
You bitch like my daughter "but I had the right of way, it would be his fault if he hit me, why should I stop?" Physics doesn't care about fault. Prevention is the key so when it's been done multiple times in the same spot, move it. It seems like common sense to me, but I am from a different generation.

*daughter gets in serious accident*

"You dumb bitch, you should have waited another 15 minutes before going out and this wouldn't have happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

LnGrrrR
05-03-2011, 10:07 PM
Tbh the political forum is entertaining tho when ChumpDumper tricks people into saying all kinds of stupid things.

You should visit more often then. DarrinS and WC tend to say stupid things daily.

Kyle Orton
05-03-2011, 10:09 PM
You bitch like my daughter "but I had the right of way, it would be his fault if he hit me, why should I stop?" Physics doesn't care about fault. Prevention is the key so when it's been done multiple times in the same spot, move it. It seems like common sense to me, but I am from a different generation. After a while, it seems like you want it broken into.

Yeah, I guess I should just move because some beaner keeps breaking into my car. What a practical and realistic solution.

Kyle Orton
05-03-2011, 10:10 PM
And your daughter is right, if she has the right of way, the accident isn't her fault. You're a fuckin moron if you claim otherwise.

DMC
05-03-2011, 10:11 PM

"You dumb bitch, you should have waited another 15 minutes before going out and this wouldn't have happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

As long as it's her car.

DMC
05-03-2011, 10:12 PM
And your daughter is right, if she has the right of way, the accident isn't her fault. You're a fuckin moron if you claim otherwise.
You cannot be that stupid. You are 19, but still.

DMC
05-03-2011, 10:13 PM
Yeah, I guess I should just move because some beaner keeps breaking into my car. What a practical and realistic solution.

It's your car. I don't care if they paint it and drop it.

You solution: Park it there over and over then bitch about people breaking into it.

Kyle Orton
05-03-2011, 10:17 PM
:lmao calling someone else stupid when you think I'm at fault for my car getting broken into

Ghazi
05-03-2011, 10:28 PM
O_o

Fpoonsie
05-03-2011, 11:26 PM
Big fan a' Vet, but he doesn't post nearly enough. I'd give his spot to 'PG.

Boy's been solid for what seems like forever now. And is third only to mono's jabs and Fag Em Up's eager mouth in his ability to get TC riled up...

Bito Corleone
05-03-2011, 11:45 PM

:lol

Axe Murderer
05-03-2011, 11:53 PM
Big fan a' Vet, but he doesn't post nearly enough. I'd give his spot to 'PG.

That's what makes Vet even funnier. The fact that he shows up rarely and randomly, then logs out immediately. If he were an everyday poster, his stuff would probably start to get repetitive and not be as funny.

Although I am a big fan of 'PG. He deserves a spot somewhere.

redzero
05-04-2011, 12:20 AM
So you know everything that happened on 9/11? I just think it might have been more beneficial if he had been kept alive at least for a little bit. Obama just showed his true colors. He's a conservative pretending to be a liberal.

Yeah so does every-fucking-body else in the world, but if you're in the middle of a firefight are you gonna let more Americans die just so that faggot can be taken alive?

Innocent people die every day. Besides, the U.S. government could live with it. They've done it before.

:rollin

What the fuck does a man have to do to deserve to be shot? That's what I want the people who are bitching about Bin Laden being killed, to tell me. They don't think he deserved to be killed for all of the deaths he was responsible for. They don't think deadly force should have been used even though he was armed and engaged in combat. What fantasy world do these people live in?

#41 Shoot Em Up
05-04-2011, 12:25 AM
Minus Tyson and my nikka redzero, also HarlemHeat....
funny watching all these tricks go back and forth....fucking retard convention lol

rayjayjohnson
05-04-2011, 01:23 AM
Yeah, it's like listening to one of mono's "mixtapes"

#41 Shoot Em Up
05-04-2011, 01:50 AM
Yeah, it's like listening to one of mono's "mixtapes"

:lol

DJ Mbenga
05-04-2011, 01:55 AM
my niggas, what do i have to do to be on the list. i cant even get an honorable mention

Fpoonsie
05-04-2011, 02:23 AM
mono nigga better slow down..cuz u can be touched

lol TC fantasizing about "touchin' niggas."

Fag Em Up crew suits you...

Fpoonsie
05-04-2011, 02:47 AM
did u know that i quoted a tupac lyric for rapper boy?

did u know that you should be careful how you phrase shit considering the current company you keep?

funny how you were okay with me until you decided to suck mono's cock for approval :rollin

funny how you ditched that "hardcore nigga" faggotry and actually started piecing together some coherent posts until #41 started droppin to his knees daily on your profile page.

Fag Em Up must polish some MAD dome.

Fabbs
05-04-2011, 05:48 AM
http://0.tqn.com/d/animatedtv/1/0/l/A/ralphnose.jpg
I run an internets krew.

HarlemHeat37
05-04-2011, 08:34 AM
:lmao:lmao..

JamStone
05-04-2011, 08:39 AM
Careful guys, there's a party in the USA

-Miley Cyrus quote

Greg Oden
05-04-2011, 08:49 AM
my niggas, what do i have to do to be on the list. i cant even get an honorable mention

log back in as iggy pop, tbh.

Bill_Brasky
05-04-2011, 10:29 AM
I'm pretty sure making fun of mono for his rapping is the equivalent of making fun of the poster greg oden with "lol knees" and "lol blazers" comments.

MultiFabbs
05-04-2011, 12:16 PM
http://www.simpsoncrazy.com/content/pictures/regulars/RalphWiggum2.gif

I knew mono was somewhere around here!

Axe Murderer
05-04-2011, 01:14 PM
Need to step up my game this month

I don't want to hear anymore bitching about how Dallas doesn't get enough big names for the house/trance/dubstep scene. We've got Armin coming up, and not to mention Aoki, and don't even get me started on EDC. Be grateful for the folks of Full Access :-)

TE
05-04-2011, 03:04 PM
What a thread

rayjayjohnson
05-04-2011, 03:50 PM
I'm pretty sure making fun of mono for his rapping is the equivalent of making fun of the poster greg oden with "lol knees" and "lol blazers" comments.

Like how mono writes

Team name: Knobslobberers

:lmao

Like that?

rayjayjohnson
05-04-2011, 03:51 PM
I don't want to hear anymore bitching about how Dallas doesn't get enough big names for the house/trance/dubstep scene. We've got Armin coming up, and not to mention Aoki, and don't even get me started on EDC. Be grateful for the folks of Full Access :-)

lol Steve Aoki

lol shitty hipster electro

Greg Oden
05-04-2011, 04:08 PM
lol Steve Aoki

lol shitty hipster electro

I bet xe Murd is crushed.

BlackSwordsMan
05-04-2011, 04:19 PM
when marsellus wallace called a couple of pipe hard hittin niggas, rayrayjohnson was the first to get the phone call
tbh

rayjayjohnson
05-04-2011, 04:27 PM
when marsellus wallace called a couple of pipe hard hittin niggas, rayrayjohnson was the first to get the phone call
tbh

i can't tell if that's an insult or a complement.

LnGrrrR
05-04-2011, 04:36 PM

Austin and Houston had great scenes in the early 00's... Airport was a fun one.

Kyle Orton
05-04-2011, 04:38 PM
:lmao the people taking BUMP's post seriously

LnGrrrR
05-04-2011, 04:41 PM
:lmao the people taking BUMP's post seriously

Eh, trying to decipher when BUMP is being serious or not takes too much time. :lol I assume everyone speaks the truth; it's easier that way.

i MAke GOod POlls
05-04-2011, 07:04 PM
Eh, trying to decipher when BUMP is being serious or not takes too much time. :lol

+1 :lol

Mr.Bottomtooth
05-04-2011, 07:33 PM
Hey Chuck, when is there gonna be another episode of The Mono Show?

IronMexican
05-04-2011, 08:16 PM
log back in as iggy pop, tbh.

He got banned under det name. Dunno why, though.

tlongII
05-04-2011, 08:57 PM
I win. Obviously.

Greg Oden
05-04-2011, 09:15 PM
He got banned under det name. Dunno why, though.

he requested to be banned.

Venti Quattro
05-04-2011, 10:56 PM
Don't I get any special mention for bumping ezau's shit threads :cry

lefty
05-04-2011, 11:00 PM

You should

That onslaught was epic

Axe Murderer
05-04-2011, 11:01 PM

:tu

I recommended either ezau/chequevera be moved to the top 5 shitty poster list but i forgot the brains behind it all