PDA

View Full Version : 2-0

Ace
05-03-2011, 08:47 PM
Suck it haters

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
05-03-2011, 09:17 PM
I wouldn't crown the Heat champs yet, but after seeing two games, the Celtics are done, as you predicted earlier in the year. the more I think about it, Boston traded Perkins to keep that "Undefeated starting 5" comment alive because even they knew they were done.

If Boston can't get 2 at home, series is over in 4 or 5. If they do, it could still go 7, but the Heat will win.

Giuseppe
05-03-2011, 09:21 PM
I wouldn't crown the Heat champs yet, but after seeing two games, the Celtics are done, as you predicted earlier in the year. the more I think about it, Boston traded Perkins to keep that "Undefeated starting 5" comment alive because even they knew they were done.

If Boston can't get 2 at home, series is over in 4 or 5. If they do, it could still go 7, but the Heat will win.

No matter what happens, Daddy, you're covered.:rolleyes

Ghazi
05-03-2011, 09:27 PM
cheerin for the Cs so Mavs can have HCA in the Finals

legoooooo

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
05-03-2011, 09:45 PM
No matter what happens, Daddy, you're covered.:rolleyes
Not if Boston wins, and they were my original pick. I changed to Heat after Perkins trade. I am not covered at all. Boston is done, period. No more titles for that core, and only 5 players are left from original 2008 squad. Heck it's the same 5 from last year, that's how much they've changed.

Ace
05-03-2011, 09:49 PM

Yes, Harlem and I said this all year and many disagreed. We had our arguments and I've grown to respect your takes but many, you included will eat crow when its said and done. Winning in Boston will be tough so its definitely not over and could come back as a split.

JoeTait75
05-03-2011, 09:51 PM
Boston needed to get Miami behind the eight-ball in this series. They couldn't do it.

This thing is oooooo-vaaaaah.

cesare borgia
05-03-2011, 10:16 PM
Congratulations Miami for making it to the ECF.

Frenzy
05-03-2011, 10:26 PM
I said this...I said that... :lol
Your wrong enough times ...I assume you'll be right eventually.

Ace
05-03-2011, 10:45 PM
I said this...I said that... :lol
Your wrong enough times ...I assume you'll be right eventually.

I've been right quite a bit. I said the Spurs were fools gold and they ended up a first round foddler. I said that the Heat would beat the Lakers as they lack the defenders for both LeBron and Wade, Heat are 2-0 against them. I said Boston wouldn't be healthy and out of gas against the Heat.... :king

SourCandy
05-03-2011, 10:54 PM
Frenz and ace have the same post count :wow

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
05-03-2011, 11:17 PM
Yes, Harlem and I said this all year and many disagreed. We had our arguments and I've grown to respect your takes but many, you included will eat crow when its said and done. Winning in Boston will be tough so its definitely not over and could come back as a split.
My complaint about the Heat boiled down to how "The Decision" left Cleveland in the lurch and many crowned them champs. Heck, at least 6 teams have been thusly chosen already. Anyway, I got over that soon enough and don't really care if they win or not, (and posted that). I just pull for the west in the finals and they are in the east. My big selling point to win this year was championship experience, and only 3 teams as constructed have it. One is gone, one is on the ropes, and one lost game 1 at home. That leaves the ones that want to get back. Orlando is gone. Dallas is threatening, and I was ridiculed for saying they have a shot. I think OKC and Memphis are not experienced enough, but one plays in the WCF, which one I have no clue. Chicago did better than I expected, and if President Obama can find Bin Laden, maybe he can get the Bulls in the finals, lol. They seem to be a bit burnt out from their regular season push at the end. Anyway, Boston vs. Miami was supposed to be the ECF pairing with the winner going to the finals. This is only round 2 and to me, the only likely loser as of today is Boston. If LA and Chicago lose game 2, they're done. If they tie it, anything can happen in those series and both conference finals will be brutal.