PDA

View Full Version : Personally I'm Done With Pau Gasol

Koolaid_Man
05-04-2011, 06:47 AM
I never thought I'd say this but I'm just really tired of the Pussy....:lol

Hey listen he may have a few good games ere now and then to help us out but he's wildly inconsistent and weak and I just can't embrace this guy like I did Big Game James...

I'm not saying this out of anger but Pau really has no heart...Man if Kobe wasn't carrying him mentally do you know how bad it would be...a grwown ass 7 ft man needs Kobe to pat him on the back to make him feel good about himself on the court...this is some wild shit man...it's totally European...Pau is a smart and good guy outside of basketball you can see that easily but this guy has too many feminine traits for me to accept him as Laker great.

I mean AC Green was a literally a 40 yr old virgin ( he never touched the pussy) and he had way more heart than Pau.

I'm done with Pau...I'm not cheering shit else he does...I will try to remain indifferent towards him...he's fucking off games at a rapid fire pace and fucking with Kobe's legacy...

I'd love to do a Pau and Garnett swap right about now...Outside of Kobe, Garnett is the 2nd most player that I respect the most in the league.

Red Hawk #21
05-04-2011, 06:57 AM
I never thought I'd say this but I'm just really tired of Pussy....:lol

daspurs
05-04-2011, 07:19 AM
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m262/lokiner/gay6.jpg

rayjayjohnson
05-04-2011, 07:30 AM
The fag is strong in this one

cobbler
05-04-2011, 08:16 AM
He just has to play well enough to help ring #17 and then off for Dwight he goes. :toast

daspurs
05-04-2011, 08:26 AM
The fag is strong in this one

:lol

HarlemHeat37
05-04-2011, 08:31 AM
:lol he carried their frontcourt for 3 years, he changed Kobe's legacy, they rode him to the ground, now Lakerfan has completely forgotten about his major contributions:lol..

Bill_Brasky
05-04-2011, 08:33 AM
I care like the nba cares.

Giuseppe
05-04-2011, 08:34 AM
:lol he carried their frontcourt for 3 years, he changed Kobe's legacy, they rode him to the ground, now Lakerfan has completely forgotten about his major contributions:lol..

He won nary a playoff game till Kobe took him in.

Bill_Brasky
05-04-2011, 08:35 AM
He won nary a playoff game till Phil took him in.

Fify

HarlemHeat37
05-04-2011, 08:35 AM
He won nary a playoff game till Phil took him in.

Giuseppe
05-04-2011, 08:36 AM

Cry Havoc
05-04-2011, 08:38 AM

Dude, it's LA. Second maybe only to Philadelphia in the "what have you done for me lately?" department.

Giuseppe
05-04-2011, 08:40 AM

daspurs
05-04-2011, 08:41 AM

Listen here you little cocksucker stop with the nonsense. Gasol put the team on his back the past two years .

Bill_Brasky
05-04-2011, 08:42 AM
Guess it's just a coincidence that the lakers were awful without Phil.

Giuseppe
05-04-2011, 08:50 AM
Listen here you little cocksucker stop with the nonsense. Gasol put the team on his back the past two years .

Please.

Giuseppe
05-04-2011, 08:52 AM
Guess it's just a coincidence that the lakers were awful without Phil.

& Kobe let Phil come back. Bryant didn't make Phil beg for his job back. At least in public. tee, hee.

Cry Havoc
05-04-2011, 08:56 AM

Welcome to SpursTalk. You must be new here.

Giuseppe
05-04-2011, 08:58 AM
Welcome to SpursTalk. You must be new here.

Sit on it, Cry.

sefant77
05-04-2011, 09:00 AM
0-12 in the playoffs as franchiseplayer :lol

Bill_Brasky
05-04-2011, 09:02 AM
& Kobe let Phil come back. Bryant didn't make Phil beg for his job back. At least in public. tee, hee.

Youre a funny little gal, 'seppe.

Giuseppe
05-04-2011, 09:02 AM

You got no f'in' room. Dirk has been in the league like umpteen years and he still without an NBA Title. If he were a man of color they'd tar & feathered his ass years ago.

Ace
05-04-2011, 09:17 AM
Kobe doesn't win number 4 or even make the playoffs for the matter without...

BlackSwordsMan
05-04-2011, 09:21 AM
I'm sure the multimillionaire is hurt because some guy who spends all day on a forum is ''done'' with him

ambchang
05-04-2011, 09:23 AM

Sounds like Shaq. Well, except the 3 years part.

Ace
05-04-2011, 09:25 AM
I'm sure the multimillionaire is hurt because some guy who lives in Houston and spends all day on a forum is ''done'' with him

da_suns_fan
05-04-2011, 09:57 AM

In 3 seasons sans Daddy, Kobe won a grand total of four playoff games.

Giuseppe
05-04-2011, 09:58 AM

And Gasol had won zero till Kobe took him in.

da_suns_fan
05-04-2011, 10:10 AM
And Gasol had won zero till Kobe took him in.

Who cares? Kobe couldnt do jack shit without him either.

Ashy Larry
05-04-2011, 10:29 AM

can you honestly say Shaquille gets by San Antonio without Kobe since every time they hooked up in the 2000s, Kobe was always the best player on the floor???

If Shaquille didn't have Bean in those matchups, Spurs are running a Boston circa 1960s on the NBA

DMC
05-04-2011, 10:31 AM

Hey listen he may have a few good games ere now and then to help us out but he's wildly inconsistent and weak and I just can't embrace this guy...

I'm not saying this out of anger but Shaq really has no heart...Man if Kobe wasn't carrying him mentally do you know how bad it would be...a grwown ass 7 ft man needs Kobe to pat him on the back to make him feel good about himself on the court...this is some wild shit man...it's totally bullshit...Shaq is a smart and good guy outside of basketball you can see that easily but this guy has too many feminine traits for me to accept him as Laker great.

I mean AC Green was a literally a 40 yr old virgin ( he never touched the pussy) and he had way more heart than Shaq.

I'm done with Shaq...I'm not cheering shit else he does...I will try to remain indifferent towards him...he's fucking off games at a rapid fire pace and fucking with Kobe's legacy...

I'd love to do a Shaq and Gasol swap right about now...Outside of Kobe, Gasol is the 2nd most player that I respect the most in the league.

Circa 2003

Giuseppe
05-04-2011, 10:32 AM

Kobe: 2

Daddy: 1

cobbler
05-04-2011, 10:46 AM

I'm still waiting to see the picture of that starting lineup of one player that won it all. Care to share? :lol

BlackSwordsMan
05-04-2011, 10:48 AM
russell westbrant

ambchang
05-04-2011, 10:50 AM
I'm still waiting to see the picture of that starting lineup of one player that won it all. Care to share? :lol

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-QWWNnm5FjJw/TbM_xFk8MCI/AAAAAAAACwg/kYu9Dn8ii_A/s1600/Kobe-Bryant.jpg

SpursNextRomanEmpire
05-04-2011, 11:56 AM
Fag

Koolaid_Man
05-04-2011, 12:03 PM
Fag

your mama

Fabbs
05-04-2011, 12:05 PM
:lol The Skunker is sniffin on that.
Go lil Taliban go.

MultiFabbs
05-04-2011, 12:16 PM
http://www.simpsoncrazy.com/content/pictures/regulars/RalphWiggum2.gif

When life throws me lemons, I just make more badass nicknames!

TE
05-04-2011, 03:09 PM
I will bookmark this thread to remind lakerfan during the good times how much of a pussy Gasol is.

Jose Canseco
05-04-2011, 03:15 PM
I will bookmark this thread to remind lakerfan during the good times how much of a pussy Gasol is.

Pau is talented enough and fully capable of playing well and having great games. Doesn't mean he's not a pussy. He's very integral to the Lakers success. When he doesn't play like a pussy, the Lakers are a much, much more formidable team.

05-04-2011, 03:50 PM
How quickly laker fans forsake the guy who had enough balls to drag kobes dead corpse across the finish line in game 7 against the celtics.

LkrFan
05-04-2011, 04:30 PM
can you honestly say Shaquille gets by San Antonio without Kobe since every time they hooked up in the 2000s, Kobe was always the best player on the floor???

If Shaquille didn't have Bean in those matchups, Spurs are running a Boston circa 1960s on the NBA

Great post Ashy Larry. I'm not surprised no one replied yet. Fact: against the two teams during the Shaq/Kobe era with good or great bigs, Shaq hardly looked like the MDE (Portland and SA). Go look it up. Here is Shaq/Kobe during their 3peat in the post season:

2000 - Shaq 30.7ppg, 15.4rpg, 3.1apg; Kobe 21.1ppg, 4.5rpg, 4.4apg
2001 - Shaq 30.4ppg, 15.4rpg, 3.2apg; Kobe 29.4ppg, 7.3rpg, 6.1apg
2002 - Shaq 28.5ppg, 12.6rpg, 2.8apg; Kobe 26.6ppg, 5.8rpg, 4.6apg

Minus their 1st ring, did Kobe really look like Robin? He often matched Shaq point for point against every team he played on plus he had to rebound and run the offense (facilitate). Case in point, Kobe was so dominant that after he dropped 45 on TD and the Admiral, the Spurs went out and got Bruce Lee Bowen from Miami. :lol

Shaq was the focal point of the triangle, but Kobe still got his. Shaq was MDE in 1-3 qtrs. But in the 4th qtr, it was Kobe who ran the show due to Shaq's pathetic FT stroke. There is no denying that fact.

I'm too lazy to look it up, but I can guarantee you that Kobe went off on SA moreso than Shaq ever did. Yet Shaq gets more props from Spur fans than Kobe does. :downspin:

ambchang
05-04-2011, 04:33 PM
Of course Kobe went off more than Shaq did against the Spurs, because the Spurs had Robinson and Duncan (with a little help from Rose and Willis) guarding Shaq. Before Bowen, who did the Spurs have on the perimeter? Stephen Jackson, Derek Anderson, Steve Smith.

Not to mention that teams have their whole defenses centered around Shaq back in the day. Nobody succeeded.

HarlemHeat37
05-04-2011, 04:34 PM
Kobe himself has said that he was Shaq's sidekick..

LkrFan
05-04-2011, 04:40 PM
Of course Kobe went off more than Shaq did against the Spurs, because the Spurs had Robinson and Duncan (with a little help from Rose and Willis) guarding Shaq. Before Bowen, who did the Spurs have on the perimeter? Stephen Jackson, Derek Anderson, Steve Smith.

Not to mention that teams have their whole defenses centered around Shaq back in the day. Nobody succeeded.

You guys won a ring with Jack out there. But you are fortifying my point. You guys couldn't do shit with Kobe despite the twin towers and smoldering defense. So you went out and got Bruce. Against Shaq? Y'all pretty much stood pat. Furthering my point that Shaq's lazy ass had to go, I watched 53 year old Willis beat his ass up and down the court in 2003 (which just so happened to be the year the 4peat was lost and you guys won a ring - which burns me up every time I think about it). Shaq fucked away the 4peat due to his lazy 12 sandwich eating ass. I don't blame Kobe 0.0001% for running his fat ass out of town. Dr. Buss chose the right superstar going forward.

LkrFan
05-04-2011, 04:52 PM

During the 1st 3peat? Statistically, yes and I admitted as much during my post. But during the 2nd and 3rd title, Kobe was ready to lead the Lakers. The stats back me up on that. Shaq saw it coming too and began to get jealous. Next thing you know there was a divided locker room with most teammates siding with the big Kid.

I bet his big fatass regrets his childish antics throughout the years. Look at him now, he can't even get on the court for the Boston Bums. Had he kept himself in shape this would not have happened. Matter of fact, if he were the true professional Kobe is, he'd still be a Laker.

People who takes Shaq's side, how do you explain Shaq playing on 4 different teams since their break up?And had Stern not had it out for Cuban, Shaq would still be stuck on 3 rings, tbh. Meanwhile, Kobe has been to 3 straight Finals, 2 rings, and a good chance to win his 6th ring. All with the Lakers.

05-04-2011, 05:09 PM
gasol and kobe both failed to get past the first round of the playoffs by themselves.

Koolaid_Man
05-04-2011, 05:27 PM
Great post Ashy Larry. I'm not surprised no one replied yet. Fact: against the two teams during the Shaq/Kobe era with good or great bigs, Shaq hardly looked like the MDE (Portland and SA). Go look it up. Here is Shaq/Kobe during their 3peat in the post season:

2000 - Shaq 30.7ppg, 15.4rpg, 3.1apg; Kobe 21.1ppg, 4.5rpg, 4.4apg
2001 - Shaq 30.4ppg, 15.4rpg, 3.2apg; Kobe 29.4ppg, 7.3rpg, 6.1apg
2002 - Shaq 28.5ppg, 12.6rpg, 2.8apg; Kobe 26.6ppg, 5.8rpg, 4.6apg

Minus their 1st ring, did Kobe really look like Robin? He often matched Shaq point for point against every team he played on plus he had to rebound and run the offense (facilitate). Case in point, Kobe was so dominant that after he dropped 45 on TD and the Admiral, the Spurs went out and got Bruce Lee Bowen from Miami. :lol
Shaq was the focal point of the triangle, but Kobe still got his. Shaq was MDE in 1-3 qtrs. But in the 4th qtr, it was Kobe who ran the show due to Shaq's pathetic FT stroke. There is no denying that fact.

I'm too lazy to look it up, but I can guarantee you that Kobe went off on SA moreso than Shaq ever did. Yet Shaq gets more props from Spur fans than Kobe does. :downspin:

I said it before and I'll say it again...Kobe's stats as 2nd option in LA was greater than Duncan's as first option in SA. I previously posted the stats as proof.

Killakobe81
05-04-2011, 05:27 PM
LOL MVPau sure is carrying us these playoffs ...

LkrFan
05-04-2011, 05:33 PM
gasol and kobe both failed to get past the first round of the playoffs by themselves.

Comical. How are they doing together though?

3 straight Finals appearances with a great chance for a 4th
2 straight rings, again with a great chance at a 3rd
highest winning percentage in the league from the day Pau 1st donned a P&G uniform up until now

Hell, if Bynum and Ariza played in 2008, they would be going for a 4peat. Together.

Raise the bar and try again. :toast

ChrisRichards
05-04-2011, 05:59 PM
LOL MVPau sure is carrying us these playoffs ...
This is why the Lakers are struggling despite of Kobe dominating offensively. Pau IS the MVP. The moment Pau drops 24 and 12, the Lakers wins regardless of how horrible Kobe played.

QFt, tbh.

Ace
05-04-2011, 06:06 PM
Apparently Kobe dick suckers don't care what he says or just can't hear while deep throating...

Koolaid_Man
05-04-2011, 06:34 PM
This is why the Lakers are struggling despite of Kobe dominating offensively. Pau IS the MVP. The moment Pau drops 24 and 12, the Lakers wins regardless of how horrible Kobe played.

QFt, tbh.

even in is prime while Kobe is past his...Pau is still not a co-equal to Kobe...Pau is the MVP of 2nd tier players. Sure Kobe needs a decent role player but Pau is at the same level as Lamar Odom...only difference is Lamar isn't starting...But Pau + Lamar = Kobe's output...:toast

Koolaid_Man
05-04-2011, 06:38 PM
Apparently Kobe dick suckers don't care what he says or just can't hear while deep throating...

let me ask someone who's bound to know....tell us Ace what's worse sucking dick or taking it up the ass...:lol

lefty
05-04-2011, 06:40 PM
Pau will have a big game tonight

Book it.

BlackSwordsMan
05-04-2011, 06:41 PM
let me ask someone who's bound to know....tell us Ace what's worse sucking dick or taking it up the ass...:lol

You only bleed from the asshole the first couple of times after that it aint so bad
from what I heard

NewJerSpur
05-04-2011, 06:48 PM
Had a good start to Game 1, then he allowed Dirk to check him....if that keeps up, I REALLY like the Mavs' chances.

Koolaid_Man
05-04-2011, 06:48 PM
You only bleed from the asshole the first couple of times after that it aint so bad
from what I heard

:lol..ok now tell us about your dick sucking experience...

Ace
05-04-2011, 07:16 PM

I would never tell a painter how to paint...

ambchang
05-04-2011, 09:49 PM
You guys won a ring with Jack out there. But you are fortifying my point. You guys couldn't do shit with Kobe despite the twin towers and smoldering defense. So you went out and got Bruce. Against Shaq? Y'all pretty much stood pat. Furthering my point that Shaq's lazy ass had to go, I watched 53 year old Willis beat his ass up and down the court in 2003 (which just so happened to be the year the 4peat was lost and you guys won a ring - which burns me up every time I think about it). Shaq fucked away the 4peat due to his lazy 12 sandwich eating ass. I don't blame Kobe 0.0001% for running his fat ass out of town. Dr. Buss chose the right superstar going forward.

Of course the Spurs won a ring with Jack out there, the Spurs won a ring with Jaren Jackson too. So what?

The twin towers were there to shut down Shaq, I am really sick of this revisionist history out there. Bruce Bowen joined the Spurs for the 01-02 season. In the 01 playoffs, the only Spurs player who was even remotely qualified to guard Bryant was Antonio Daniels, Kobe understandably went off.

Even Fisher had a 28 point game in that series (and didn't score less than 13 in any of the 4 games). Not downplaying the contributions of Kobe in that series, because he was really great, but when the entire Spurs defense was geared towards stopping Shaq, you are bound to get your share.

And besides, who are you going to go out to the market and upgrade when you have the twin towers? But then amazingly, the Spurs did. Willis was old then, but he was still strong, and strength was one of the main things at stopping Shaq.

The Spurs played extremely well in the 03 season. Shaq was still a dominant force in the paint in 03. Was he fat? You bet, but he was still the leader on that team.

Buss did choose the right star on the team. The league rule changes were clearly geared towards perimeter players, Shaq was getting older, fatter and lazier, and Kobe was just hitting his prime. In retrospect it was a great move, and it saved Buss tens of million dollars.

That being said, Shaq was still unquestionably the lead up till 02, and you could make a case in 03.

ambchang
05-04-2011, 10:04 PM
During the 1st 3peat? Statistically, yes and I admitted as much during my post. But during the 2nd and 3rd title, Kobe was ready to lead the Lakers. The stats back me up on that. Shaq saw it coming too and began to get jealous. Next thing you know there was a divided locker room with most teammates siding with the big Kid.

I seem to recall differently. After 04, Jackson quit, Malone quit, Payton quit (then joined Shaq), Fisher was gone for a while. I don't even recall one person publicly siding with Kobe, except Buss.

I bet his big fatass regrets his childish antics throughout the years. Look at him now, he can't even get on the court for the Boston Bums. Had he kept himself in shape this would not have happened. Matter of fact, if he were the true professional Kobe is, he'd still be a Laker.

Shaq started in the league, out of college, in 92! Kobe joined the league 4 years later and a couple of years younger. Kobe is still a marvel in terms of longevity, he is like the Karl Malone of SG with rings. He has consistently kept himself at tip top condition, but a lot of that has to do with luck and body type as well. Shaq is pretty amazing in lasting almost 15 years playing at a high level.

People who takes Shaq's side, how do you explain Shaq playing on 4 different teams since their break up?And had Stern not had it out for Cuban, Shaq would still be stuck on 3 rings, tbh. Meanwhile, Kobe has been to 3 straight Finals, 2 rings, and a good chance to win his 6th ring. All with the Lakers.

That's a pretty odd way to look at it. Shaq is old, he's finished. Kobe is still playing at a high level, and a few savvy moves by the Lakers front office got him a fantastic team again. Just because Shaq sucked in 11 doesn't mean that he sucked in 03.

erikuff
05-04-2011, 10:43 PM
you tired of that arm-flailing faggot? welcome to the real world

JamStone
05-04-2011, 10:48 PM

QFt, tbh.

Faulty logic. Over the past two seasons, every time Shannon Brown has scored 20 points in a game, the Lakers win. Does that make him the MVP of the team too?

Pau playing well is probably more important to the Lakers success than Kobe playing well. But the fact that Pau has a tendency to bitch up in important games is precisely why he isn't the MVP of the team. You know what to expect from Kobe. Whether he shoots well or not, you're going to get the aggressiveness. You're going to get the intensity. You're going to get the effort. With Pau, you may or may not. That's not the make-up of the MVP of a championship team. That's why he's not the leader of the team. If Pau could consistently get even 20/10 in important games, then it's one thing. But too often he ends up just playing like a pussy.

If Pau plays well, the Lakers have a better chance to win. He is not the MVP of the Lakers.

sefant77
05-04-2011, 11:20 PM
What an embarrassing crying vagina...screaming like a little girl on every shot

DMC
08-26-2013, 11:36 PM

Hey listen he may have a few good games ere now and then to help us out but he's wildly inconsistent and weak and I just can't embrace this guy like I did Big Game James...

I'm not saying this out of anger but Pau really has no heart...Man if Kobe wasn't carrying him mentally do you know how bad it would be...a grwown ass 7 ft man needs Kobe to pat him on the back to make him feel good about himself on the court...this is some wild shit man...it's totally European...Pau is a smart and good guy outside of basketball you can see that easily but this guy has too many feminine traits for me to accept him as Laker great.

I mean AC Green was a literally a 40 yr old virgin ( he never touched the pussy) and he had way more heart than Pau.

I'm done with Pau...I'm not cheering shit else he does...I will try to remain indifferent towards him...he's fucking off games at a rapid fire pace and fucking with Kobe's legacy...

I'd love to do a Pau and Garnett swap right about now...Outside of Kobe, Garnett is the 2nd most player that I respect the most in the league.

Unless he acts black, right?

lefty
08-26-2013, 11:49 PM
Unless he acts black, right?
:lmao