Devastating news for NBA Elite '12.

lefty
05-04-2011, 01:16 PM
No more Kellog and his lame depressing voice :tu

But Kerr?

Nah, give me Hubie Brown

Cessation
05-04-2011, 01:56 PM
This is good news indeed. Clark Kelog fucking sucks, and to a lesser extent hubie brown.

lefty
05-04-2011, 01:58 PM
This is good news indeed. Clark Kelog fucking sucks, and to a lesser extent hubie brown.
Hubie is awesome

Cessation
05-04-2011, 02:02 PM
Hubie is awesome

Nah, if it makes you feel better, I'd rather listen to him than that super homer geezer celtic announcer , Tommy.. I forget his last name..

lefty
05-04-2011, 02:17 PM
Nah, if it makes you feel better, I'd rather listen to him than that super homer geezer celtic announcer , Tommy.. I forget his last name..
Why don't you like Hubie?
(Just curious)

Cessation
05-04-2011, 02:42 PM
Why don't you like Hubie?
(Just curious)

He does have his moments, but I find him a little too redundant. He spews random stats to kill air time, a little too much for my taste.

lefty
05-04-2011, 02:47 PM
He does have his moments, but I find him a little too redundant. He spews random stats to kill air time, a little too much for my taste.
True true.

But I still prefer to listen to him than JVG-Jackson-whatever.

Fratello is good.

Doug Collins was great too (except for his Kobe cocksucking).

Giuseppe
05-04-2011, 02:48 PM
Doug Collins was great too (except for his Kobe cocksucking).

He's a Kobe backstabber. Anybody that talks to that asshole is an asshole.

crc21209
05-04-2011, 03:36 PM
Good move. :tu Kellog doesn't even commentate NBA games in real life for fucks sake....

lefty
05-04-2011, 03:55 PM
Good move. :tu Kellog doesn't even commentate NBA games in real life for fucks sake....
I think he did for the Pacers a long time ago

crc21209
05-04-2011, 04:02 PM
I think he did for the Pacers a long time ago

It must have been many moons ago...:lol

Dex
05-04-2011, 04:14 PM
I don't care who they bring back, as long as they work out some sort of mechanism that recognizes which sound bytes you already heard like 5 times the last time you played?.

Don't get me wrong, they've come a long ways...but having this huge audio library of comments does no good if they still say the same shit over and over. I don't need to hear every game about how Manu Ginobili is a great competitor, or how Tim is the defensive foundation of the Spurs. Cool the first time you hear it, but it gets old quick.

IronMexican
05-04-2011, 04:48 PM
I don't care who they bring back, as long as they work out some sort of mechanism that recognizes which sound bytes you already heard like 5 times the last time you played?.

Don't get me wrong, they've come a long ways...but having this huge audio library of comments does no good if they still say the same shit over and over. I don't need to hear every game about how Manu Ginobili is a great competitor, or how Tim is the defensive foundation of the Spurs. Cool the first time you hear it, but it gets old quick.

Yeah, annoying. Same bits for every team, every single game.

monosylab1k
05-04-2011, 04:52 PM
While they're at it, change the fact that every time Rashard Lewis hits a 3 for Washington, I hear "RASHAAAARD LEWWWWWWIS OF YOUR ORLANDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAGIC!"

monosylab1k
05-04-2011, 04:54 PM
and how Dwight Howard can foul out 12 times in one game but still keep playing.

rayjayjohnson
05-04-2011, 04:54 PM
less doris burke imo

Kyle Orton
05-04-2011, 04:59 PM
and how Dwight Howard can foul out 12 times in one game but still keep playing.

Or how there are games where you can call 20 timeouts

Or how a PG can check a PF who's driving

Or any of the other laughably bad glitches 2k11 has :lol

monosylab1k
05-04-2011, 05:01 PM
Or how there are games where you can call 20 timeouts

Or how a PG can check a PF who's driving

Or any of the other laughably bad glitches 2k11 has :lol

tbh I hadn't bought a 2k and/or Live game in years because they both have licked balls since 2k5. I bought into the "greatest basketball game ever!" hype and got 2k11, and while it's the best basketball game since 2k5, it still licks balls.

Kyle Orton
05-04-2011, 05:05 PM
The gameplay isn't bad at all, it'd be a good game if not for all the shitty glitches. It's amazing how 2k can for two straight years release a game so half assed and have so many obvious flaws.

rayjayjohnson
05-04-2011, 05:07 PM
you think that's all shitty, try playing it on a wii like i do.

lol $20 pre ordered copy because no one would buy it.

DMC
05-04-2011, 05:10 PM
I haven't played it. I have NBA Live series and thought that 2K11 might be redundant. Is it a better game?

As long as Sheryl Miller isn't speaking, I can live with almost anyone else.

I always make custom players, all 7' tall and give them really fucked up names but they can ball. I have one really short dude on the bench who can jump out of the gym.

I hate the online aspect because of lag and faggots who never give up the ball, then those who call timeouts all the time just to eventually quit.

rayjayjohnson
05-04-2011, 05:13 PM
i've always read 2ksports make better nba games, but ive never tried nba live recently. i figured not releasing one this year was them giving up

Killakobe81
05-04-2011, 05:15 PM
Hubie maybe redudant, but that dude pisses more basketball knowledge than most of you display in this forum. dude knows his shit. He tends to lean towards the positive a bit for my taste, but he is better than almost every other guy they have on TNT/ESPN/ABC even at his advanced age. It cracks me up when he gets on someone for a selfish or dumb play, (even kobe) because you can tell, he doesnt like to be overly critical ...but the coach in him slips out ...but it's never personal. I respect that.

Kyle Orton
05-04-2011, 05:16 PM
Does Hubie's piss think Kobe was picked 16th overall?

Killakobe81
05-04-2011, 05:26 PM
Does Hubie's piss think Kobe was picked 16th overall?

sure, basketball knowledge = random NBA draft facts ... sound logic.

Kyle Orton
05-04-2011, 05:28 PM
knowing when kobe was drafted shouldn't exactly be something someone with the moniker Killakobe81 considers random NBA draft facts

Greg Oden
05-04-2011, 05:31 PM
knowing Kobe's draft number is random? :lol

DMC
05-04-2011, 05:49 PM
What I like about Hubie is he hasn't gone ghetto with his lingo like most of the other announcers.

Killakobe81
05-04-2011, 05:51 PM
knowing when kobe was drafted shouldn't exactly be something someone with the moniker Killakobe81 considers random NBA draft facts

yep for me it is ...he is not my favorite player i know when he was drafted (magic first overall in 1979). Maybe because i am older than you (guessing by the maturity shown here) ...maybe you care about that kind of shit.

I dont know except for a few number 1's and number 2's exactly where they got drafted. Except when i was a kid and sat at home and watched the draft from start to finish and collected basketball cards of my favorite players. Now I watch the Lakers picks the first few selections and that's about it.

I get that you are trying to be funny or trolling who knows what you and Oden like to do, maybe you get some kind of joy recycling shit that is almost a year old ...but for anyone that does not recall or who would like to remain on topic ... I did not know exctly when Kobe got drafted. He got picked 3 picks away from what I said in a NBa forum ..wow the injustice and the shame! How dare i show my face or talk basketball on an NBA forum? The sacrilege!!! I chose Killakobe as my moniker, but I dont know his draft slot, his career scoring average, his career 30, 40 or 50 point games (though i do know the 60 and the 80 point ones tee, hee) ...

I guess Im NOT a real Kobefanboi ...boo hoo...and I guess Im also not a REAL Laker fan since I joined a spurs site in 2008. Does that about cover it?

LOL at pointing out Kobe's draft staus ...cuz i said hubie brown knows more basketball than everyone on here ... That is caused "deflecting" ... look it up.

Kyle Orton
05-04-2011, 06:30 PM
gr8 essay bro, just shows how little you care about being made fun of for not knowing when your favorite active player was drafted

Cessation
05-04-2011, 06:53 PM
gr8 essay bro, just shows how little you care about being made fun of for not knowing when your favorite active player was drafted

You read his entire post?

MavDynasty
05-04-2011, 07:05 PM
lol writing essays on how you're a dumbass beaner that types...like This... And a...Huge Kobe Cock..Sucker that doesn't even know his...own Fucking Draft number..

The 4cc Dictionary
05-04-2011, 07:07 PM
lol writing essays on how you're a dumbass beaner that types...like This... And a...Huge Kobe Cock..Sucker that doesn't even know his...own Fucking Draft number..

chode bloaded i saaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddddddddddddddddddddd d

Killakobe81
05-04-2011, 08:20 PM

LOL "essay" how did you get to school on the short Bus? A long post but essay ...sure if writing is difficult for you.

Making fun of internet grammar, spelling and formatting = "win" :toast

LOL being racist ..

ROFL think I'm a "beaner" ...

LOL ADD posters that cant stay on topic ...

MavDynasty
05-04-2011, 08:22 PM
Sup smelly Beaner

Kyle Orton
05-04-2011, 08:24 PM
:lmao questioning someone's writing skills when you can't even put together a basic sentence

MavDynasty
05-04-2011, 08:25 PM
Tbh..it's The.. Internet so why Do..you care Jew..

Killakobe81
05-04-2011, 08:34 PM
:lmao questioning someone's writing skills when you can't even put together a basic sentence

Cant read apparently, where did I QUESTION YOUR writing skills?

Internet posting = mastery of the English language ... I got it, thanks!!!

Killakobe81
05-04-2011, 08:38 PM
Anyway. ^ I stood up for Hubie ...this shit has nothing to do with 2K11 or Hubie. if you wish to have fun at my expense enjoy!! You have owned me with you fabulous grammar, diction, insight and basketball knowledge.
You posting skills, are top-notch! Your trolling so subtle, you are a true internet "master" can I join your crew?

cesare borgia
05-04-2011, 09:01 PM
Devastating news for NBA Elite '12.

NBA Elite 12 was cancelled this year.

Greg Oden
05-04-2011, 09:13 PM
yep for me it is ...he is not my favorite player i know when he was drafted (magic first overall in 1979). Maybe because i am older than you (guessing by the maturity shown here) ...maybe you care about that kind of shit.

I dont know except for a few number 1's and number 2's exactly where they got drafted. Except when i was a kid and sat at home and watched the draft from start to finish and collected basketball cards of my favorite players. Now I watch the Lakers picks the first few selections and that's about it.

I get that you are trying to be funny or trolling who knows what you and Oden like to do, maybe you get some kind of joy recycling shit that is almost a year old ...but for anyone that does not recall or who would like to remain on topic ... I did not know exctly when Kobe got drafted. He got picked 3 picks away from what I said in a NBa forum ..wow the injustice and the shame! How dare i show my face or talk basketball on an NBA forum? The sacrilege!!! I chose Killakobe as my moniker, but I dont know his draft slot, his career scoring average, his career 30, 40 or 50 point games (though i do know the 60 and the 80 point ones tee, hee) ...

I guess Im NOT a real Kobefanboi ...boo hoo...and I guess Im also not a REAL Laker fan since I joined a spurs site in 2008. Does that about cover it?

LOL at pointing out Kobe's draft staus ...cuz i said hubie brown knows more basketball than everyone on here ... That is caused "deflecting" ... look it up.

http://i50.tinypic.com/a0dobo.jpg

IronMexican
05-04-2011, 09:45 PM
NBA Elite 12 was cancelled this year.

Again? Man.

baseline bum
05-04-2011, 11:12 PM
Again? Man.

LOL, wow. I knew '11 got dumped after Bynum Jesus and all, but the game was so bad they threw it away for two years? :rollin

http://espn.go.com/espn/thelife/videogames/blog/_/name/thegamer/id/6297114/ea-sports-makes-two-major-announcements-regarding-their-nba-video-game-franchises

Venti Quattro
05-04-2011, 11:46 PM
Who's in the cover?