PDA

View Full Version : If Phil and other multititles acted like Pooped.

Fabbs
05-04-2011, 05:45 PM
Imagine if in 2009 (or much earlier years if you wish), but for a working example lets say in 2009 the Lakers had a contending lineup. Just go with the bullstick collusion of Gasol, the lineup is certainly a contender. As was the Spurs after 2007. Now imagine that Phil J would imitate what CIA Popped did.
Lets check the boxes.

Soft shooting guards. Lets convert them to SF/PFs. Couple-three of them to imitate Michael Finley, Snowflake Bonner and Soft Dick J.
For sure or most likely gay.
No chance in ____ to hang with the leagues athletic SF, or for that matter most any of the leagues SFs.

Double no chance in ____ to hang with any of the leagues power forwards.

But, imitating CIA Popped, lets say Phil J benched Bynum and Odor, or severely limited their playing time. Also lets say he refused Ron Testys offer to come over and hang with his boi Kobe for a title chance.
No Artest on the roster, Phil vetoed it. Also have Phil veto a trade for Luis Scola. Instead he has Mitch Cupcake go out and acquire Dick Jefferson in a trade.

All so.......

Sasha Vujacic and Luke Walton (Mike Finley and Bonner) could hold down the SF/PF combo spots while Bynum and Odom would only get spot minutes for being in Phils *doghouse*.
And lets have Phil J go out and 1st trade for and then extend Soft Dick Jefferson for 40 million over 4 years. Yeah.

Now lets imagine the LA media asks him what on Earth he is doing and have Phil J respond "I do it because i want to." -Popped style interviews.

Would thousands of PollyAnna Phildos Club members be saying "He's won 4 (or 5 or 10) titles, you know. Leave Phil alone."? (ala leave Britney alone).

Spurs and Mavs fan
05-04-2011, 06:08 PM
Ok.

Budkin
05-04-2011, 06:13 PM
What was that?

Dex
05-04-2011, 06:15 PM
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

lefty
05-04-2011, 06:36 PM
That was KennySmithesque

DesignatedT
05-04-2011, 07:00 PM
:cry :cry

Oh, Gee!!
05-04-2011, 07:26 PM
Come again

Bill_Brasky
05-04-2011, 08:10 PM
Imagine if in 2009 (or much earlier years if you wish), but for a working example lets say in 2009 the Lakers had a contending lineup. Just go with the bullstick collusion of Gasol, the lineup is certainly a contender. As was the Spurs after 2007. Now imagine that Phil J would imitate what CIA Popped did.
Lets check the boxes.

Soft shooting guards. Couple-three of them to imitate Michael Finley, Snowflake Bonner and Soft Dick J.
No chance in ____ to hang with the leagues athletic SF, or for that matter most any of the leagues SFs.

But, imitating CIA Popped, lets say Phil J benched Bynum and Odor, or severely limited their playing time. Also lets say he refused Ron Testys offer to come over and hang with his boi Kobe for a title chance.
No Artest on the roster, Phil vetoed it. Also have Phil veto a trade for Luis Scola. Instead he has Mitch Cupcake go out and aquire Dick Jefferson in a trade.

All so.......

Sasha Vujacic and Luke Walton could hold down the SF/PF combo spots while Bynum and Odom would only get spot minutes for being in Phils *doghouse*.
And lets have Phil J go out and 1st trade for and then extend Soft Dick Jefferson for 40 million over 4 years. Yeah.

Now lets imagine the LA media asks him what on Earth he is doing and have Phil J respond "I do it because i want to."

Would thousands of PollyAnna Phildos be saying "He's won 4 titles, you know. Leave Phil alone." (ala leave Britney alone).
http://i55.tinypic.com/261c76s.jpg

timtonymanu
05-04-2011, 08:14 PM
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Okay a simple "wrong" would have done just fine.

Sisk
05-04-2011, 08:17 PM
http://i55.tinypic.com/261c76s.jpg

:lmao:lmao

ChuckD
05-04-2011, 10:19 PM
That was KennySmithesque

Fabbs' hatred for all thing Spurs is pathological.

Fireball
05-05-2011, 03:07 AM
Okay a simple "wrong" would have done just fine.

No, I think he said a few good things ... brain cells should not die just because you read a thread on ST ...

20beastie45
05-05-2011, 04:55 AM
I'm Confused! :downspin:

Fabbs
05-05-2011, 04:55 AM
If Phil ran the contending Lakers into ruin like Popped has the Spurs.

Not that difficult Multitrolls....

TJastal
05-05-2011, 06:55 AM
I think the OP is exactly right. Poop would have run that team into the ground with his mancrushes on craptastic players.

I'm sure Adam Morrison would still be getting rotation minutes with Pooped coaching. And Sun Yue would be playing power forward.

GrandeDavid
05-05-2011, 07:33 AM
Fabbs, it's just a basketball league and the Spurs players still get paid a hefty salary. Enjoy a good movie or book instead. Worrying about irrelevance is futile and chasing wind.

Fabbs
05-05-2011, 09:55 AM
^^ Are you reading off of a fortune cookie?
San Antonio Chinese restraunts must have incorporated themes with Popped involved.

SpurSpurSpurs
05-05-2011, 01:00 PM
I actually enjoyed reading it. Not that it makes sense. I just liked it.

LongtimeSpursFan
05-05-2011, 02:04 PM
Lets check the boxes.

Soft shooting guards. Lets convert them to SF/PFs. Couple-three of them to imitate Michael Finley, Snowflake Bonner and Soft Dick J.

No Artest on the roster, Phil vetoed it. Also have Phil veto a trade for Luis Scola. Instead he has Mitch Cupcake go out and acquire Dick Jefferson in a trade.

All so.......

Sasha Vujacic and Luke Walton (Mike Finley and Bonner) could hold down the SF/PF combo spots while Bynum and Odom would only get spot minutes for being in Phils *doghouse*.

Now lets imagine the LA media asks him what on Earth he is doing and have Phil J respond "I do it because i want to." -Popped style interviews.

Would thousands of PollyAnna Phildos Club members be saying "He's won 4 (or 5 or 10) titles, you know. Leave Phil alone."? (ala leave Britney alone).

I have no idea what this means.

Spur-Addict
05-05-2011, 02:45 PM

:lol

Classic flick

Fabbs
05-05-2011, 03:02 PM
I'll do a real real simiple version for those who dont get it.

benefactor
05-05-2011, 05:54 PM
This site has many annoying posters, but you are probably the only one I would do physical harm to if I ever met you face to face. People should be given the death penalty for being as dumb as you.

Fabbs
05-05-2011, 06:00 PM
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5282/5191752225_79cda6c08b.jpg

benefactor
05-05-2011, 06:32 PM
I stand affirmed.

Fabbs
05-06-2011, 09:45 AM
http://gotrchicago.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/stuart-smalley.jpg
I stand affirmed.

DMC
05-06-2011, 12:35 PM
You cannot have your cake and eat it too. You have to figure that those players like Morrison and Sun Yue wouldn't even be on the team, since the Spurs seem to squeeze efficiency out of obscure acquisitions that the Lakers cannot.

Let's also look at the reciprocal: Phil in SA. (acting like and being are the same for all intents and purposes)

Robinson doesn't retire, he's ran out of town by Phil and the new "supasta" Phil lured from another team. Tim Duncan is now just a complementary piece to Phil's superstar shooting guard. Tim can be replaced easily if he doesn't know his role. 2009 rolls around and the Spurs don't make the Finals. Phil quits, superstar player goes to the media talking trade. Duncan retires. No one colludes because SA doesn't have the trade power that LA has.

Pop wins another ring.