PDA

View Full Version : Special letter for Mr. Lakergod

Ozzy
06-08-2005, 04:22 PM
(before anyone gets upset: this is supposed to be fun, not provocation)

Dear Mr. Lakergod,

I am starting to get worried about your absence from the Spurstalk.com. I know that you didn’t have a reason to post here recently, but with finals approaching quickly I am starting to get worried. We are really starting to miss all those psychic threads in which everything you have foreseen came out exactly opposite. I am a bit afraid that Kori or LJ might have banned you, but getting rid of such a good luck charm as you are would really be unreasonable. There is also a chance that you joined you buddy Kobe on the deep-water fishing trip, but that would deny you the chance of watching your favourite team playing the finals, so I am sure you opted-out of that also. Well, on the other hand you might have finally decided to visit your psychiatrist about that split personality problem ( you know, the one where you are claiming to be a Lakers fan, while sticking at the Spurs board day and night). Or, and that is what I am most worried about, your magic ball finally showed the Spurs as the winners of the coming series. I know that in this case you were probably struck with mild heart attack and we all understand why you haven’t posted recently. And if this truly happened I kindly ask you to take your magic ball to the nearest magic shop for repair. ASAP.

What I wanted to say is that we really miss you here at Spurstalk.com and we are worried about you. I sincerely hope you are going to post a topic about how the Detroit Pistons are going to sweep (your favourite team) the Spurs. Thank you in advance.

Sincerely yours,

worried Spurs fan.