PDA

View Full Version : When will they stop blaming Pakistan?

Wild Cobra
05-04-2011, 08:56 PM
Of course...

This is a very lame administration.

Pakistan 'Told US About Osama Home In 2009'
(http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Pakistan-We-Told-American-CIA-Of-Osama-Bin-Laden-Compound-In-Abbottabad-Two-Years-Ago/Article/201105115985105?f=rss)

ChumpDumper
05-04-2011, 09:01 PM
Of course you believe everything the Pakistani government and intelligence services have to say. Your partisan hackery would have it no other way.

Wild Cobra
05-04-2011, 09:05 PM
Of course you believe everything the Pakistani government and intelligence services have to say. Your partisan hackery would have it no other way.
I don't believe it's right to assume Pakistan conspired with Osama. It's easy to hide in plain sight.

Besides, there you go assuming again.

The right wing media is also reporting stories very unfavorable to Pakistan.

ChumpDumper
05-04-2011, 09:12 PM
I don't believe it's right to assume Pakistan conspired with Osama. It's easy to hide in plain sight.

Besides, there you go assuming again.

The right wing media is also reporting stories very unfavorable to Pakistan.

10:28pm UK, Wednesday May 04, 2011

Alex Crawford, special correspondent, in Abbottabad
Pakistan government and intelligence services have insisted they shared key information about Osama bin Laden's compound up to two years ago with their American counterparts.

Although the intelligence agency ISI transferred information about the residence, it denies knowledge of bin Laden being there.

A senior ISI source told me they got information that the terror leader's wife and sons were living at the compound in Abbottabad in the north-west of Pakistan, six months ago.

He insisted they shared this information with the CIA.http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Pakistan-We-Told-American-CIA-Of-Osama-Bin-Laden-Compound-In-Abbottabad-Two-Years-Ago/Article/201105115985105?f=rss

That's it -- there's nothing else about information or when it was supposedly shared.

And if they knew Osama's family was living there, what was stopping them from, you know, knocking on the fucking door to see who was there. It's not like they had to launch a helicopter raid to do that.

Is your mind open to the possibility that the Pakistanis are lying out of their collective ass, WC?

TDMVPDPOY
05-04-2011, 09:12 PM
i think its easy to say there are factions within the govt

Wild Cobra
05-04-2011, 09:19 PM
I would agree, and it was better to let us take him out.

ChumpDumper
05-04-2011, 09:20 PM

I would agree, and it was better to let us take him out.What is the possibility of a pro-Osama faction within the government spreading a lie about cooperating with the CIA about his compound?

Wild Cobra
05-04-2011, 09:26 PM
What is the possibility of a pro-Osama faction within the government spreading a lie about cooperating with the CIA about his compound?
Very possible. But to blame the government as a whole, for the actions of some, is flat out wrong.

ChumpDumper
05-04-2011, 09:28 PM
Very possible. But to blame the government as a whole, for the actions of some, is flat out wrong.Is it possible the ruling faction of the government is also lying about it? After all, the president of Pakistan said he had no knowledge whatsoever.

Wild Cobra
05-04-2011, 09:31 PM
Is it possible the ruling faction of the government is also lying about it? After all, the president of Pakistan said he had no knowledge whatsoever.
Yes, but that's not the point.

Do you think it's right to have all this negative unconfirmed news about pakistan?

ChumpDumper
05-04-2011, 09:36 PM
Yes, but that's not the point.

Do you think it's right to have all this negative unconfirmed news about pakistan?That's your point?

:lmao

Poor Pakistan, there's no way they could have found out whether Osama was in that compound after they learned that his family was living in that compound six months ago as they claimed. I believe the Pakistani Muslim extremists in their government before I believe the Kenyan-Indonesian Muslim extremist masquerading as the President of the United States.

LnGrrrR
05-04-2011, 09:42 PM
Even if they told us six months ago about it, it would've taken time to plan the op, train, etc etc. And didn't the US gov say that intel had a feeling it was Osama living there over a year ago?

boutons_deux
05-04-2011, 09:45 PM
WC

1) believes UK journalist who works for fucking MURDOCH said

2) a Pakistani MUSLIM spook outed OBL 2 years ago.

A Pakistani Muslim spook, a PROFESSIONAL LIAR, but that's all WC to fit his ideology of hatin on niggas in the WH. :lol

TDMVPDPOY
05-04-2011, 09:54 PM
htf can u trust a govt thats run by a military which only serves to protect the morons who have affiliations within the military/party....

lol puppet govt president/pm of pakistan...

TDMVPDPOY
05-04-2011, 09:54 PM
htf can u trust a govt thats run by a military which only serves to protect the morons who have affiliations within the military/party....

lol puppet govt president/pm of pakistan...

ChumpDumper
05-04-2011, 09:58 PM
WC can't resist an authoritarian dictator.

Wild Cobra
05-04-2011, 10:00 PM
Again, you guys are missing the point. Possibilities rather than latching on to a popular idea, or that of which the media tells us too.

Open your minds people.

ChumpDumper
05-04-2011, 10:03 PM
Again, you guys are missing the point. Possibilities rather than latching on to a popular idea, or that of which the media tells us too.

Open your minds people.....to other media that confirms your bias which you wish to be more popular.

We get it.

It's not like you are being objective here. You have an agenda.

PublicOption
05-04-2011, 10:04 PM
you fucking GOP losers will drum up any fucking thing.......you guys are stupid and quite frankly fucked.....shut the fuck up.....NO ONE WANTS TO LISTEN TO YOU FUCKS ANYMORE.

go away.....Obama is a bad ass.......DEAL WITH IT.

PublicOption
05-04-2011, 10:06 PM
http://www.specialoperations.com/Aviation/Black_Hawk/ride.jpg

ElNono
05-04-2011, 11:05 PM
Even if they told us six months ago about it, it would've taken time to plan the op, train, etc etc. And didn't the US gov say that intel had a feeling it was Osama living there over a year ago?

The planning stage could've easily taken 6 months, if not more. There's the intelligence gathering on the building, staking out movements... I read the army even built a replica of the compound in the US so the team could have a couple of test runs. All of that takes considerable time.

Stringer_Bell
05-04-2011, 11:06 PM
Of course...

This is a very lame administration.

(http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Pakistan-We-Told-American-CIA-Of-Osama-Bin-Laden-Compound-In-Abbottabad-Two-Years-Ago/Article/201105115985105?f=rss)

Not as lame as the one that IGNORED numerous warnings to 9/11, schedueled emergency excercises regarding planes hitting the Twin Towers, then claimed to have NO IDEA that anyone would even try such a thing. Get a grip, a black man actually followed through on finding/killing the criminal a white man started two useless wars trying to find.

Nbadan
05-04-2011, 11:20 PM
schedueled emergency excercises regarding planes hitting the Twin Towers

Don't forget that Cheney was running an exercise which involved hijacked planes the very day of 9/11....coincidink!

Fabbs
05-05-2011, 05:51 AM
:wow We are supposed to believe they were/are incapable of doing this?:

ChumpDumper
And if they knew Osama's family was living there, what was stopping them from, you know, knocking on the fucking door to see who was there. It's not like they had to launch a helicopter raid to do that.

Is your mind open to the possibility that the Pakistanis are lying out of their collective ass, WC?

George Gervin's Afro
05-05-2011, 07:05 AM
Very possible. But to blame the government as a whole, for the actions of some, is flat out wrong.

...but...... you do that all of the time WC...

Heath Ledger
05-05-2011, 08:12 AM
First of all we give Pakistan 2-3 billion per year to help assist them in our war against terrorism so do you really think they would go out of their way to give up their cash cow/golden goose egg that is/was Osama Bin Laden? Give me a break. Of course they knew he was there but if they truly spilled the beans they would lose their gravy train. Them saying they told us is just bs political garbage. They are not our friend, okay they are paid to be our friend but I wouldnt trust them as far as I could throw them.

Prepare for more war drums. Pakistan is at risk of spiraling out of control at any time and because they have nukes they are next on our shitlist. Trust me the pentagon is already drawing up contingency plans for when we inevitably bomb the gajesus out of them.

JoeChalupa
05-05-2011, 08:45 AM

That happens all the time. Like blaming the entire Muslim religion for the acts of a few lunatics.

George Gervin's Afro
05-05-2011, 08:54 AM
That happens all the time. Like blaming the entire Muslim religion for the acts of a few lunatics.

WC is a walking contradiction...

RandomGuy
05-05-2011, 10:02 AM
First of all we give Pakistan 2-3 billion per year to help assist them in our war against terrorism so do you really think they would go out of their way to give up their cash cow/golden goose egg that is/was Osama Bin Laden? Give me a break. Of course they knew he was there but if they truly spilled the beans they would lose their gravy train. Them saying they told us is just bs political garbage. They are not our friend, okay they are paid to be our friend but I wouldnt trust them as far as I could throw them.

Prepare for more war drums. Pakistan is at risk of spiraling out of control at any time and because they have nukes they are next on our shitlist. Trust me the pentagon is already drawing up contingency plans for when we inevitably bomb the gajesus out of them.

You have struck on a very important point that everyone should keep in mind.

I am 100% certain that the US military is keeping tabs on Pakistani nukes. We probably have those things under a microscope like nobody's bidness.

Of all the nukes in the world, those are the ones I would think are of the most interest to the Pentagon.

RandomGuy
05-05-2011, 10:05 AM
But to blame the government as a whole, for the actions of some, is flat out wrong.

:toast

Well-said, JC.