PDA

View Full Version : Liberal radio host: Seal team six should pay Bush a visit

DarrinS
05-05-2011, 09:22 AM
wow, just, wow

http://www.mediaite.com/online/liberal-radio-host-mike-malloy-bush-responsible-for-a-lot-more-innocent-death-than-bin-laden/

If you’re looking for a contender for one of the most outrageous things said in the aftermath of Osama bin Laden’s killing, look no further than liberal radio host Mike Malloy who basically suggested that if Bin Laden was killed by a Navy Seal unit then so should former President George W. Bush. Well if Malloy simply looked for an attention-grabbing statement, then get out the “mission accomplished” banner.

Malloy, unfiltered:

“I have heard some commentators talk about the fact that, all the lives that have been lost in this war on terror, and now the summary execution of the person responsible. But as soon as I heard that, I thought, well, bin Laden really didn’t have anything to do – did he – with Iraq? . . . All the death in Iraq was not caused by bin Laden. The death in Iraq was caused by George W. Bush. Five thousand Americans, tens of thousands permanently damaged and shot to pieces, a million Iraqis dead – that wasn’t bin Laden. That was George Bush. So when does Seal Unit 6, or whatever it’s called, drop in on George Bush? Bush was responsible for a lot more death, innocent death, than bin Laden.”

And with that, it seems the bipartisan celebration over wiping out the most wanted terrorist in the world is officially over. Hope you enjoyed the short hiatus from political backbiting.

:downspin:

MannyIsGod
05-05-2011, 09:25 AM
Bush wasn't disrespected and this is silly.

DarrinS
05-05-2011, 09:29 AM
Bush wasn't disrespected and this is silly.

So, you're equating codename "Geronimo" with threatening the life of a former US president?

That's pretty dumb.

boutons_deux
05-05-2011, 09:30 AM
dubya, dickhead, rummy, condi, feith, wolfowitz are ALL war criminals and murderous traitors, just like Poppy Bush and same people for the first unnecessary Gulf war.

affirmative-action baby dubya deserves 100% disrespect and prosecution.

DarrinS
05-05-2011, 09:31 AM
dubya, dickhead, rummy, condi, feith, wolfowitz are ALL war criminals and murderous traitors, just like Poppy Bush and same people for the first unnecessary Gulf war.

affirmative-action baby dubya deserves 100% disrespect and prosecution.

:lmao

MannyIsGod
05-05-2011, 09:33 AM
So, you're equating codename "Geronimo" with threatening the life of a former US president?

That's pretty dumb.

You taking my post as anything more than sarcasm was pretty dumb. Par for the course, Darrin.

TeyshaBlue
05-05-2011, 09:36 AM
Obviously a liberal radio host that many liberals would agree with.

Right, RG?

boutons_deux
05-05-2011, 09:38 AM
the Repugs have killed many more US military than OBL and terrorists have killed Americans.

DarrinS
05-05-2011, 09:59 AM
You taking my post as anything more than sarcasm was pretty dumb. Par for the course, Darrin.

You actually think the codename "Geronimo" is a serious issue, so excuse me for not picking up on your sarcasm.

clambake
05-05-2011, 10:02 AM
leave it to darrin to find someone that nobody has heard of.

MannyIsGod
05-05-2011, 10:05 AM
You actually think the codename "Geronimo" is a serious issue, so excuse me for not picking up on your sarcasm.

Serious is relative. I think the use of the code name on OBL is offensive to native americans and I can see why but I'm not sure I feel its serious enough to do anymore than post on an internet message board. Don't try to pawn off you idiocy on me.

JoeChalupa
05-05-2011, 10:20 AM
Rush and Hannity spew more hate in a day than most do in a year.

boutons_deux
05-05-2011, 10:53 AM
Malloy has valid point that the Bushes killed 1000s of US military unnecessarily, and way more than OBL killed Americans.

right-wing hate media's "points" are lies and slander.

Viva Las Espuelas
05-05-2011, 10:54 AM
Rush and Hannity spew more hate in a day than most do in a year.

Hate? I admit they say alot of stupid stuff, but I don't know if I'd call it hate.

DarrinS
05-05-2011, 10:58 AM
Hate? I admit they say alot of stupid stuff, but I don't know if I'd call it hate.

psssssst.

<whispered>
They are both white guys and they both criticize Obama. You know what that means, don't you? Because criticism of a sitting president is not a time-honored American tradition. Criticism of Obama is an aberration.

JoeChalupa
05-05-2011, 11:20 AM

Are you for real? It is clear they hate Obama.

JoeChalupa
05-05-2011, 11:21 AM
psssssst.

<whispered>
They are both white guys and they both criticize Obama. You know what that means, don't you? Because criticism of a sitting president is not a time-honored American tradition. Criticism of Obama is an aberration.

Psssst...they've been spewing hate way before Obama was elected. And the both said it was "unpatriotic" to say anything against their beloved Dubya.

Viva Las Espuelas
05-05-2011, 12:41 PM
Are you for real? It is clear they hate Obama's policies.

A more valid question dont you think, Joe? Don't get sucked in Joe.

ChumpDumper
05-05-2011, 01:32 PM

ChumpDumper
05-05-2011, 01:32 PM
There are liberal radio hosts?

At any rate, I didn't see the word "should" in that rhetorical question. Sure it was stupid, but Darrin lies again.

Oh, Gee!!
05-05-2011, 01:40 PM
"should" is implied tbh

z0sa
05-05-2011, 01:49 PM
By that logic, the SEAL team shouldn't stop at Bush. They should murder every soldier who was a part of the war effort, and then they should commit suicide.

DarrinS
05-05-2011, 02:20 PM
There are liberal radio hosts?

Yes, they just don't have much of an audience.

At any rate, I didn't see the word "should" in that rhetorical question. Sure it was stupid, but Darrin lies again.

blah blah blah insult blah

ChumpDumper
05-05-2011, 02:21 PM
blah blah blah insult blahHad you not lied, you wouldn't be called a liar.