Donkeybong
05-05-2011, 09:35 AM
:lmao

Giuseppe
05-05-2011, 09:36 AM
What a bitter disappointment. GD it.

Ashy Larry
05-05-2011, 09:37 AM
basically ... dude has tucked his tail and ran off ...... and people still talk about the trade with MEM... Lakers got rid of Kwame but damn Baby Gasol is beasting

DMC
05-05-2011, 11:06 AM
Baby Gasol is beasting because Zebo is unstoppable and the team plays 48 minutes every damn game. Otherwise he's not even as good as Pau.

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 11:08 AM
they all got caca on their faces...Pau was their excuse...but trust me before Kobe goes out....there will be hell to pay..

Spur-Addict
05-05-2011, 11:10 AM
Damn shame that guy has heavily contributed to two championships. Talk about ungrateful

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 11:11 AM
Damn shame that guy has heavily contributed to two championships. Talk about ungrateful

You gotdam right I'm ungrateful....let it be known....:lol

DMC
05-05-2011, 11:12 AM
they all got caca on their faces...Pau was their excuse...but trust me before Kobe goes out....there will be hell to pay..

Blake's multi-airballing didn't help anything. The team shot like shit from beyond the arc. If they hit 35% of those, it's a different outcome I think.

Failing to finish fast breaks, missing open looks, defensive lapses.... not very Laker like. They have one game to recover I think.

Spur-Addict
05-05-2011, 11:14 AM
You gotdam right I'm ungrateful....let it be known....:lol

You're not a fan.

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 11:17 AM
You're not a fan.

:rolleyes

DMC
05-05-2011, 11:17 AM
You're not a fan.
That's blatantly obvious. He likes bragging rights. When he doesn't have those, he shits on everyone on the team except the franchise player. The entire thing is disposable if it allows him to save forum face.

Spur-Addict
05-05-2011, 11:18 AM
:rolleyes

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Technology/images-2/blind-sign.jpg

ChrisRichards
05-05-2011, 11:20 AM
Gasol is the MVP. The moment he drops 22 and 12, the Lakers automatically win, their offensive flow becomes more organic and everyone executes at a higher rate.

Kobe has been averaging 29.5 PPG on 47% shooting in this series and the Lakers are still down 0-2. Think about it.

JamStone
05-05-2011, 11:41 AM
Gasol is the MVP. The moment he drops 22 and 12, the Lakers automatically win, their offensive flow becomes more organic and everyone executes at a higher rate.

Kobe has been averaging 29.5 PPG on 47% shooting in this series and the Lakers are still down 0-2. Think about it.

Poor logic. The "MVP" of the team doesn't get manhandled and pushed around the way Pau has this entire post season. He's definitely important for the Lakers to have success. But he's no way the MVP of the Lakers. You know what to expect from Kobe. He's going to come out aggressively and make his mark on the game. You wonder about Pau. He gets blocked a couple times, pushed around with no foul call, gets the ball stripped, and he becomes an average role player who will make a few shots and get a few rebounds. But he will be for the most part neutralized.

It's not being an "MVP" of the team when if you play well the team wins but you don't always play well. You're the MVP of the team if you find a way to influence the game even if you don't play well. Pau is critical for the Lakers to have success. It's beyond foolish to think he's the MVP of the team.

Giuseppe
05-05-2011, 11:44 AM
Poor logic. The "MVP" of the team doesn't get manhandled and pushed around the way Pau has this entire post season. He's definitely important for the Lakers to have success. But he's no way the MVP of the Lakers. You know what to expect from Kobe. He's going to come out aggressively and make his mark on the game. You wonder about Pau. He gets blocked a couple times, pushed around with no foul call, gets the ball stripped, and he becomes an average role player who will make a few shots and get a few rebounds. But he will be for the most part neutralized.

It's not being an "MVP" of the team when if you play well the team wins but you don't always play well. You're the MVP of the team if you find a way to influence the game even if you don't play well. Pau is critical for the Lakers to have success. It's beyond foolish to think he's the MVP of the team.

Jammie, with a moment of clarity.

dunkman
05-05-2011, 11:53 AM
After three seasons where the Lakers saw the finals and back-to-back championships, Gasol is showing that the Lakers only go as far as he goes.

Giuseppe
05-05-2011, 11:54 AM
After three seasons where the Lakers saw the finals and a back-to-back championship, Gasol is showing that the Lakers only go as far as he goes.

Precisely.

davethedope
05-05-2011, 11:58 AM
Pau being a force in the NBA is so shocking to me. I mean, it's like
the second coming of Rik Smits. I just grew up when the big men played
like Hakeem, Robinson, Ewing, young Shaq, etc. That Pau is even a starter
befuddles me. What happened to the centers?

BlackSwordsMan
05-05-2011, 12:02 PM
Kobe can't win with a player who gets 13 pts 12 rbds?

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 12:03 PM
Jammie, with a moment of clarity.

yeah he shut Chris 'ball hopping" Richards the fuck up with that post....:lmao I don't expect CR to respond...he doesn't have real intellect similiar to 99% of Spurite fans...

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 12:04 PM
Kobe can't win with a player who gets 13 pts 12 rbds?

and I have a hard time fucking virgin assholes...:lol

Giuseppe
05-05-2011, 12:04 PM
Pau was focused and driven after the '08 Finals right thru the '09 Finals. After that he lost his focus and his drive and he has steadily regressed to the ponit that he is back to the '08 Finals Pau.

He's not American and that is key. Dirk is the same way. They're just different.

Giuseppe
05-05-2011, 12:05 PM
yeah he shut Chris 'ball hopping" Richards the fuck up with that post....:lmao I don't expect CR to respond...he doesn't have real intellect similiar to 99% of Spurite fans...

Yep, as much as I hate Jammie, he was magnificent there.

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 12:06 PM
Pau was focused and driven after the '08 Finals right thru the '09 Finals. After that he lost his focus and his drive and he has steadily regressed to the ponit that he is back to the '08 Finals Pau.

He's not American and that is key. Dirk is the same way. They're just different.

realest shit you ever wrote Cully...He's a softcake Euro....that's why we don't have advantage right now...Mavs Euro is a bit harder than our Euro...maybe it's that 3rd Reich Blood in his veins....:lol

Bill_Brasky
05-05-2011, 12:07 PM
Pau is tired of winning and still being unappreciated. Laker fans really are pieces of shit for not giving this guy his props.

BlackSwordsMan
05-05-2011, 12:08 PM
When your shit fans boo you would you want to do your best?

NBAfan83
05-05-2011, 12:09 PM

You could say the same about Kobe, you let him get his, defend the other 4 players well... and Kobe will go into i'm taking every shot from now on. Some go in, some don't, but offensively nobody else get's into a rhythm and the team loses despite his 30+ shots or 30+ points. And he blames it on his team mates not getting their usual stats, when the only way Kobe got his stats that game was to chuck. I'm just saying, if Pau isn't the MVP, neither is Kobe... they both have a flaw in their game that leads to losses when the opposing team has a strategy to contain them. I'd say to be honest, the X factor, not necessarily the MVP of the team is Lamar Odom.

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 12:12 PM
Pau is tired of winning and still being unappreciated. Laker fans really are pieces of shit for not giving this guy his props.

If we 3 peat and he contributes more than Luke and Shannon then I will appreciate him. But right now I don't appreciate shit he's done....what have you done for me lately....I can't get off to yesterdays nut...I need a new one today...however, I'll still reminisce on that ass though....:lol

HarlemHeat37
05-05-2011, 12:13 PM
I don't understand the logic..

Gasol clearly isn't the same player as the last 3 years..using comments about him, that were made in the past, is completely irrelevant..if you consider Kobe to be Shaq's 1a during the 3-peat, then Gasol is inarguably Kobe's 1a to the back to back titles..

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 12:14 PM
You could say the same about Kobe, you let him get his, defend the other 4 players well... and Kobe will go into i'm taking every shot from now on. Some go in, some don't, but offensively nobody else get's into a rhythm and the team loses despite his 30+ shots or 30+ points. And he blames it on his team mates not getting their usual stats, when the only way Kobe got his stats that game was to chuck. I'm just saying, if Pau isn't the MVP, neither is Kobe... they both have a flaw in their game that leads to losses when the opposing team has a strategy to contain them. I'd say to be honest, the X factor, not necessarily the MVP of the team is Lamar Odom.

You life is meaningless and no one cares what you think....Kool has spoken so yourself esteem should be low now....:lol

ChrisRichards
05-05-2011, 12:15 PM

That's your opinion. I'm pretty sure Kobe was pushed around and had a horrible series against Boston in 2007, guess he's not the Lakers MVP then, yes?

The true value of a player is not exclusive to effort, if thats the case Kobe would still not be the most valuable piece in that regards. Pau's value exceeds that of any player wearing a Lakers uniform at this point, he's not the best player but he's that constant balance that puts the Lakers on top, to me that's a good indicator of a players worth. When Gasol puts the hammer down, the Lakers are extremely hard to deal with.

NBAfan83
05-05-2011, 12:17 PM
I don't understand the logic..

Gasol clearly isn't the same player as the last 3 years..using comments about him, that were made in the past, is completely irrelevant..if you consider Kobe to be Shaq's 1a during the 3-peat, then Gasol is inarguably Kobe's 1a to the back to back titles..

I think that earlier three peat team with shaq and kobe was them at their prime, thus they were running a true triangle offence. It was more 1-2 punch with a bunch of role players.

The second time around is much different in the sense that you might call gasol and KObe 1a and 1b, but it is a far inferior 1a and 1b to the shaq and kobe days. Lamar Odom and Bynum, deserve some props, (less of bynum), with the way the lakers have won back to back.

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 12:18 PM
That's your opinion. I'm pretty sure Kobe was pushed around and had a horrible series against Boston in 2007, guess he's not the Lakers MVP then, yes?

The true value of a player is not exclusive to effort, if thats the case Kobe would still not be the most valuable piece in that regards. Pau's value exceeds that of any player wearing a Lakers uniform at this point, he's not the best player but he's that constant balance that puts the Lakers on top, to me that's a good indicator of a players worth. When Gasol puts the hammer down, the Lakers are extremely hard to deal with.

Math wasn't your strong suit eh? :lol

No matter how you slice it Pau gets what Kobe gives him...When Kobe is on the bench the "MVP" can't deliver...:lmao why am I arguing with an idiot fan who thought he'd be a Cavs fan and then a Bulls fan, perhaps a Knick fan, until he realized last minute he'd be a Heat fan....:lmao

ChrisRichards
05-05-2011, 12:23 PM
Just because Kobe made a dire effort snatching 15 boards on a Game 7, that doesn't make him that much valuable given the circumstances (6/24). The Lakers were in the hole to begin with because of his horrible shooting.

TBH, the Lakers played as a team that series. Everyone chipped in and did their part, some even went beyond expectations (Artest). I don;t think they have a real MVP but if value is measured, Gasol's claim at the top is unquestionable. Everyone criticized Gasol but he's the biggest reason why the Lakers won back to back.

ChrisRichards
05-05-2011, 12:25 PM
Math wasn't your strong suit eh? :lol

No matter how you slice it Pau gets what Kobe gives him...When Kobe is on the bench the "MVP" can't deliver...:lmao why am I arguing with an idiot fan who thought he'd be a Cavs fan and then a Bulls fan, perhaps a Knick fan, until he realized last minute he'd be a Heat fan....:lmao
When Kobe was out earlier this year, Pau was giving the Lakers 24 and 12 58% shooting and I'm pretty sure they he was doing fine. :lol

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 12:26 PM
Just because Kobe made a dire effort snatching 15 boards on a Game 7, that doesn't make him that much valuable given the circumstances (6/24). The Lakers were in the hole to begin with because of his horrible shooting.

TBH, the Lakers played as a team that series. Everyone chipped in and did their part, some even went beyond expectations (Artest). I don;t think they have a real MVP but if value is measured, Gasol's claim at the top is unquestionable. Everyone criticized Gasol but he's the biggest reason why the Lakers won back to back.

whatever makes you sleep at night...:rollinI know you have a well vested interest in LA losing to the Gayvrettes but know this...you will face Kobe in the finals and that will be all she wrote...:lmao

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 12:28 PM
When Kobe was out earlier this year, Pau was giving the Lakers 24 and 12 58% shooting and I'm pretty sure they he was doing fine. :lol

giving us that when he was playing nobody that mattered...As I recall he didn't have a single good game against any real big men this season....

da_suns_fan
05-05-2011, 12:38 PM
Gasol plays well = Lakers championship

Gasol plays bad = Sweep by Dallas

Sounds like most valuable to me.

dunkman
05-05-2011, 12:38 PM
The Mavs were built around Dirk since they noticed he's all-star caliber player.

Despite being as good as Kobe, Gasol was forced to differ to Kobe since joining the Lakers. My guess is that he got deadly bored after helping Kobe 3 seasons to get his MVP and two finals MVP's.

When Gasol doesn't play hard the Lakers rack losing streaks, hardly get past shorthanded Hornets and are going to be swept by the Mavs.

Giuseppe
05-05-2011, 12:40 PM
When Gasol doesn't play hard the Lakers rack losing streaks, hardly get past shorthanded Hornets and are going to be swept by the Mavs.

Precisely.

ElNono
05-05-2011, 12:44 PM
Pau racked up more miles on those legs the past 3 seasons than any other Laker (adding up Lakers + Spain play). The question wasn't IF it was going to catch up with him, but WHEN...

There's little doubt that the Lakers go as far as Pau takes them...

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 12:44 PM

only in the mind of a loser...MVP's don't lead their teams to Sweeps...Pau is the MVP of the role players...

Giuseppe
05-05-2011, 12:47 PM
[QUOTE=ElNono;5212497There's little doubt that the Lakers go as far as Pau takes them...[/QUOTE]

Exactly. And he has failed across the spectrum this post season.

Josepatches_
05-05-2011, 12:51 PM
After three seasons where the Lakers saw the finals and back-to-back championships, Gasol is showing that the Lakers only go as far as he goes.

It's pretty clear.

No Shaq = No tittle
No Pau = No tittle

Josepatches_
05-05-2011, 12:52 PM

Agree

Giuseppe
05-05-2011, 12:55 PM
It's pretty clear.

No Shaq = No tittle
No Pau = No tittle

Kobe: 2

Daddy: 1

Pau couldn't win a single playoff game till Kobe him in.

The constant? Kobe.

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 12:56 PM
It's pretty clear.

No Shaq = No tittle
No Pau = No tittle

Jordan without Pippen (5 seasons):

.430 win %
0 Titles
0 MVPs
0 Finals MVP
0 Finals appearances
0 Playoff series wins
1-9 playoff record
0 NBA All Defense Team
0 NBA Defensive Player of the year

Kobe without Snaq (6 seasons):

.611 win %
3 Finals appearances
2 Championships
1 MVP (Reg season)
2 MVP (Finals)
5 NBA All Defense 1st Team
81 points in 1 game
62 points in 3 quarters (outscored Mavs all by himself)
4 straight 50+ pt games
30 straight 40+ games averaged 40 for a month

Kobe 3 Seasons without Shaq and Gasol:

.492 win %
0 Titles
1 Regular Season MVP
0 Finals MVP
0 Finals appearances
0 Playoff series wins
4-8 playoff record
3 NBA All Defense Team

Ghazi
05-05-2011, 12:57 PM
‎"shhhhhhh" -Dirk Nowitzki 5/4/11, Staples Center

picc84
05-05-2011, 12:57 PM
Pau is playing like he just found out he has cancer.

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 12:58 PM
once we dispatch you...Fuck a Turban I'm going to wrap Bacon around your head...

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 12:59 PM

^ this X 10

Giuseppe
05-05-2011, 12:59 PM

Or, a 14 incher lodged deeply.

Cry Havoc
05-05-2011, 01:00 PM

What would you say if Pau played like he did all last year? Would he be the MVP of the Lakers at that point, or would he be something akin to a co-MVP with Kobe, or would it still be the latter? Just curious. It seems to me like when Gasol is playing really well, the Lakers don't need Kobe to do much to win, but if Gasol is having a bad game, Kobe needs to have ridiculous numbers to make up for it.

Giuseppe
05-05-2011, 01:01 PM
Jammie really got these Spurs fellows good with that doozy.

tee, hee.

TheManFromAcme
05-05-2011, 01:01 PM

Precisely +2

Giuseppe
05-05-2011, 01:02 PM
+++++++++I'll be interested to see if Jammie sells out this afternoon to placate said Spurs Fellows.

Koolaid_Man
What would you say if Pau played like he did all last year? Would he be the MVP of the Lakers at that point, or would he be something akin to a co-MVP with Kobe, or would it still be the latter? Just curious. It seems to me like when Gasol is playing really well, the Lakers don't need Kobe to do much to win, but if Gasol is having a bad game, Kobe needs to have ridiculous numbers to make up for it.

He would be a good role player...I said all along...If Pau wanted to be the man he should take it from Kobe like Kobe took it from Shaq...Pau is a pussy and won't be taking shit from Kobe....Glass knees has a better chance than Pau...

Koolaid_Man
and Ghazi I got a Bacon head wrap comin your way homie....

Giuseppe
05-05-2011, 01:03 PM
I said all along...If Pau wanted to be the man he should take it from Kobe like Kobe took it from Shaq...Pau is a pussy and won't be taking shit from Kobe

Kool Aid Man

ChrisRichards
05-05-2011, 01:10 PM
He would be a good role player...I said all along...If Pau wanted to be the man he should take it from Kobe like Kobe took it from Shaq...Pau is a pussy and won't be taking shit from Kobe....Glass knees has a better chance than Pau...
Pau is like Duncan. He's too classy to snatch someones shine. He'd be happy without much limelight as long as his team wins.

He doesn't take "shit". He gives you 20 and 10, look at the result of his contribution, smile and go to bed.

Giuseppe
05-05-2011, 01:13 PM
Pau is like Duncan. He's too classy to snatch someones shine. He'd be happy without much limelight as long as his team wins.

He doesn't take "shit". He gives you 20 and 10, look at the result of his contribution, smile and go to bed.

& look at the pedestrian results that have befallen Duncan because of his passivity.

It's not a game. It's cut throat business.

"Mitch & Murray asked me for a favor. I told them the favor would be to fire your asses because a loser is a loser."

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 01:15 PM

Pau's contribution doesn't mean shit to me unless we 3 peat...He's no real champion if he pussies out now...He's younger and should be hungrier...

In his prime Kobe destroyed all defenders...ALL OF THEM...but especially Bruce Bowen....Kobe was unguardable...and to this day he's matches all new comers in scoring output. There's no player on the court at his position at any given time that can outscore Kobe to this day...now let's compare that to Pau in is absolute prime to this day...:lmao

Pau gets owned by everyone even 6'6 gaurds own Pau...so yes I'm looking at the result...and the result is that Kobe forces this guy to step up and be a man when it goes against Pau's nature to do so...:lol

Giuseppe
05-05-2011, 01:18 PM
Pau's contribution doesn't mean shit to me unless we 3 peat...He's no real champion if he pussies out now...He's younger and should be hungrier

Kool Aid Man

ChrisRichards
05-05-2011, 01:19 PM
Pau's contribution doesn't mean shit to me unless we 3 peat...He's no real champion if he pussies out now...He's younger and should be hungrier...

In his prime Kobe destroyed all defenders...ALL OF THEM...but especially Bruce Bowen....Kobe was unguardable...and to this day he's matches all new comers in scoring output. There's no player on the court at his position at any given time that can outscore Kobe to this day...now let's compare that to Pau in is absolute prime to this day...:lmao

Pau gets owned by everyone even 6'6 gaurds own Pau...so yes I'm looking at the result...and the result is that Kobe forces this guy to step up and be a man when it goes against Pau's nature to do so...:lol

There's no way a fan can be this ungrateful, this actually cracks me up :lol

& look at the pedestrian results that have befallen Duncan because of his passivity.

It's not a game. It's cut throat business.

"Mitch & Murray asked me for a favor. I told them the favor would be to fire your asses because a loser is a loser."

Well I agree with you there, all the great ones have a swagger. Duncan is the only exception so far.

cobbler
05-05-2011, 01:21 PM

Pushed around to the tune of numbers that were pretty much identical to the finals winning MVP. And it was 2008. Guess who was soft as shit and considered the main reason the Lakers went down? Yep, same guy who has reverted to his soft 2008 form today.

Thank for describing EXACTLY why Pau is not the MVP of the Lakers. He's one of several players on the Lakers that when he plays well puts them over the top. He's the Lakers 2nd best player and most definetly Kobe's 1b due to his skill set and consistency. With Pau it's always been about effort. We saw a tenacious effort from him the last two seasonsans and it put us over the top for two ships. I have yet to hear a fan or player deny Pau's importance to the last two ships with Kobe being his largest supporter of all. But just as you give him credit for taking em over the top, you can take it away. The soft vagina Pau of 2008 has returned and it's costing the Lakers big. That it is, is not a valid reason to call him the MVP. Certainly, a critical piece, but MVP's dont need to be motivated to not be punked! He quits on himself before any fans do.

Andrew and Odom are also players who when they play very well take the Lakers over the top and make them difficult to beat. Though Drew has shown glimpses of promise this season to finding some consistency, until he does he will always have some degree of that Lamar syndrome of unfulfilled talent. Hopefully his injury issues will diminish and well get to see what hes got. Lamar had his most consistent year as a Laker and could seriously be considered for this years Laker MVP. Team MVP over the run? Not close.

We all know who the MVP of the Lakers is. Does he have several guys playing alongside him with high skill levels that on any given night could be the Laker star? Absolutely. Have they done so throughout the recent 3 trips to the finals? Yep. Each has had their moments and no titles would have been won without them. But one alone on this team has brought it day in and day out. (Fish does as well but but were talking MVP here) Only one has consistently put up league MVP numbers over a decade. Redgardless of the polarizing opinions of him there is no mistaking his work ethic or the fact that he shoulders the focus from the opponents on a scale no other Laker could even try to imagine. That is the reason he is the MVP of the Lakers and honestly, anyone saying different is either a hater or well, just not being honest with themselves.

Giuseppe
05-05-2011, 01:26 PM
Redgardless of the polarizing opinions of him there is no mistaking his work ethic or the fact that he shoulders the focus from the opponents on a scale no other Laker could even try to imagine. That is the reason he is the MVP of the Lakers and honestly, anyone saying different is either a hater or well, just not being honest with themselves.

Cobby

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 01:27 PM
Pushed around to the tune of numbers that were pretty much identical to the finals winning MVP. And it was 2008. Guess who was soft as shit and considered the main reason the Lakers went down? Yep, same guy who has reverted to his soft 2008 form today.

Thank for describing EXACTLY why Pau is not the MVP of the Lakers. He's one of several players on the Lakers that when he plays well puts them over the top. He's the Lakers 2nd best player and most definetly Kobe's 1b due to his skill set and consistency. With Pau it's always been about effort. We saw a tenacious effort from him the last two seasonsans and it put us over the top for two ships. I have yet to hear a fan or player deny Pau's importance to the last two ships with Kobe being his largest supporter of all. But just as you give him credit for taking em over the top, you can take it away. The soft vagina Pau of 2008 has returned and it's costing the Lakers big. That it is, is not a valid reason to call him the MVP. Certainly, a critical piece, but MVP's dont need to be motivated to not be punked! He quits on himself before any fans do.

Andrew and Odom are also players who when they play very well take the Lakers over the top and make them difficult to beat. Though Drew has shown glimpses of promise this season to finding some consistency, until he does he will always have some degree of that Lamar syndrome of unfulfilled talent. Hopefully his injury issues will diminish and well get to see what hes got. Lamar had his most consistent year as a Laker and could seriously be considered for this years Laker MVP. Team MVP over the run? Not close.

We all know who the MVP of the Lakers is. Does he have several guys playing alongside him with high skill levels that on any given night could be the Laker star? Absolutely. Have they done so throughout the recent 3 trips to the finals? Yep. Each has had their moments and no titles would have been won without them. But one alone on this team has brought it day in and day out. (Fish does as well but but were talking MVP here) Redgardless of the polarizing opinions of him there is no mistaking his work ethic or the fact that he shoulders the focus from the opponents on a scale no other Laker could even try to imagine. That is the reason he is the MVP of the Lakers and honestly, anyone saying different is either a hater or well, just not being honest with themselves.

^ this

da_suns_fan
05-05-2011, 01:28 PM
Kobe: 2

Daddy: 1

Pau couldn't win a single playoff game till Kobe him in.

The constant? Kobe.

Except the title that Daddy won without Kobe. And the trip to the finals Daddy made in 95 before Kobe was in the league.

How is Kobe the "constant"?

Budkin
05-05-2011, 01:29 PM
basically ... dude has tucked his tail and ran off ...... and people still talk about the trade with MEM... Lakers got rid of Kwame but damn Baby Gasol is beasting

You guys got two titles out of that trade though.

da_suns_fan
05-05-2011, 01:32 PM
If the Lakers dont want Gasol, we'll gladly take him.

Giuseppe
05-05-2011, 01:33 PM
If the Lakers dont want Gasol, we'll gladly take him.

& I wouldn't mind giving him to you, but, you have nothing to send back.

BRHornet45
05-05-2011, 01:34 PM
Gasol is the single reason why the Lakers won their last two championships. say what you want Laker fans, but its the damn truth. Kobe "The Glorified Tracy McGrady" Bryant could never win anything without a big man holding his hand every step of the way.

Giuseppe
05-05-2011, 01:36 PM
Gasol is the single reason why the Lakers won their last two championships. say what you want Laker fans, but its the damn truth.

Gasol couldn't even win a playoff game till Kobe took him in.

cobbler
05-05-2011, 01:38 PM
Gasol is the single reason why the Lakers won their last two championships. say what you want Laker fans, but its the damn truth. Kobe "The Glorified Tracy McGrady" Bryant could never win anything without a big man holding his hand every step of the way.

Says the guy with the bull dyke carpet munching syndrome.

Ghazi
05-05-2011, 01:38 PM
and Ghazi I got a Bacon head wrap comin your way homie....

‎"shhhhhhh" -Dirk Nowitzki 5/4/11, Staples Center

BRHornet45
05-05-2011, 01:39 PM

and Kobe couldn't even get out of the first round for 3 years (DIDN'T EVEN MAKE THE PLAYOFFS ONE YEAR) without Shaq despite being on the media darling Lakers team.

cobbler
05-05-2011, 01:39 PM

0 for 12

has any other top teir player got the triple skunk? I'm doubting it.

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 01:40 PM

I don't beleive you and that's all that matters....:lol

cobbler
05-05-2011, 01:41 PM
and Kobe couldn't even get out of the first round for 3 years (DIDN'T EVEN MAKE THE PLAYOFFS ONE YEAR) without Shaq despite being on the media darling Lakers team.

losing half your team coach and new coach halfway thru the season aside.

same ole same ole

He's going down in history as one of the ALL TIME GREATS and nothing you say is changing it. Nothing. It all just hot air and sour grapes from you.

picc84
05-05-2011, 01:42 PM
Trolling used to mean something.

BRHornet45
05-05-2011, 01:43 PM
sons the truth is that Kobe had 3 YEARS without Shaq on the Lakers to prove himself as a legit team leader and he failed miserably. Two of those seasons he got curb stomped in the first round and one of those seasons he didn't even make the playoffs lol. Then at the beginning of his fourth season without Shaq he started crying to Stern and the media, throwing his teammates under the bus, and demanding a trade. Gasol was sent to the Lakers and immediately overnight they were title contenders again. the truth is the truth sons no matter how much some of you idiots try and twist it around.

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 01:43 PM
I'm almost certain BR Hornet ain't getting no pussy...I'd bet my life on it...BR seems like the sneaky molester type...still buying paper porn magazines..get lost maggot ass..

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 01:44 PM
sons the truth is that Kobe had 3 YEARS without Shaq on the Lakers to prove himself as a legit team leader and he failed miserably. Two of those seasons he got curb stomped in the first round and one of those seasons he didn't even make the playoffs lol. Then at the beginning of his fourth season without Shaq he started crying to Stern and the media, throwing his teammates under the bus, and demanding a trade. Gasol was sent to the Lakers and immediately overnight they were title contenders again. the truth is the truth sons no matter how much some of you idiots try and twist it around.

patently false...Lost in 2008....:lol

Jordan without Pippen (5 seasons):

.430 win %
0 Titles
0 MVPs
0 Finals MVP
0 Finals appearances
0 Playoff series wins
1-9 playoff record
0 NBA All Defense Team

Kobe without Snaq (6 seasons):

.611 win %
3 Finals appearances
2 Championships
1 MVP (Reg season)
2 MVP (Finals)
5 NBA All Defense 1st Team
81 points in 1 game
62 points in 3 quarters (outscored Mavs all by himself)
4 straight 50+ pt games
30 straight 40+ games averaged 40 for a month

Kobe 3 Seasons without Shaq and Gasol:
.492 win %
0 Titles
1 Regular Season MVP
0 Finals MVP
0 Finals appearances
0 Playoff series wins
4-8 playoff record
3 NBA All Defense Team

BRHornet45
05-05-2011, 01:45 PM
lol Kool_Aid cuckold boy u mad?

dunkman
05-05-2011, 01:45 PM
Kobe had no shot at the regular season MVP without Pau, that's ridiculous, the Lakers sucked in the standings.

Pau never won an playoffs game, but still made it to the playoffs. Kobe missed the playoffs once, in his prime, and when he made the playoffs he couldn't pass first round two seasons playing for Sterns while being coached by 11 times champion Phil Jax.

Giuseppe
05-05-2011, 01:46 PM
Pau never won an playoffs game

Precisely.

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 01:51 PM
lol Kool_Aid cuckold boy u mad?

You nasty...you pickle eating dragon....

cobbler
05-05-2011, 01:53 PM

All except for the fact that just weeks before gasol stepped in the Lakers were best in the west and 2nd in the NBA. Yeah, what a god awful run to take a team that lost a HOF coach, a HOF center, a HOF pf, and a HOF pg and replace them with a coach that quits mid season, Kwame, Luke, inconistent Lamar, and Smush while tossing in unplayed rookie Bynum and being the 2-3 best team in the league 3 years later at the time of the trade. That's an unbelievable turnaround that any team would envy.

Your teams been at it 23 years without even a conference title. I can see why you're so bitter. :lol

cesare borgia
05-05-2011, 01:56 PM

Still think Gasol a 1b?:lol

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 01:57 PM
Kobe had no shot at the regular season MVP without Pau, that's ridiculous, the Lakers sucked in the standings.

Pau never won an playoffs game, but still made it to the playoffs. Kobe missed the playoffs once, in his prime, and when he made the playoffs he couldn't pass first round two seasons playing for Sterns while being coached by 11 times champion Phil Jax.

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/image.php?u=10498&type=sigpic&dateline=1260424606

Yep, this sissy is bringing LA another title.......deal with it!!!!!!

BRHornet45
05-05-2011, 01:57 PM
lol cobbler "your" team is not your team. you didn't even jump on their bandwagon until the championship a couple of years ago. dude you don't even live anywhere near Los Angeles nor do you have any connections to that city or state. what a shameless, front runner.

dunkman
05-05-2011, 02:02 PM
Pippen needed MJ more than MJ needed Pippen. He already scored +3000 points in one season and made it to all-nba first team, that was before Pippen arrived to the Bulls.

His first MVP and DPOY came when Pippen was a rookie (reserve playing 20 mpg with 8 ppg averages). Pippen only became good in his second season with the Bulls.

And all that was when the coach was Collins.

The Bulls even made it to the ECF's with Collins as coach.

da_suns_fan
All except for the fact that just weeks before gasol stepped in the Lakers were best in the west and 2nd in the NBA. Yeah, what a god awful run to take a team that lost a HOF coach, a HOF center, a HOF pf, and a HOF pg and replace them with a coach that quits mid season, Kwame, Luke, inconistent Lamar, and Smush while tossing in unplayed rookie Bynum and being the 2-3 best team in the league 3 years later at the time of the trade. That's an unbelievable turnaround that any team would envy.

Your teams been at it 23 years without even a conference title. I can see why you're so bitter. :lol

*ahem*

BULLSHIT!!!

The Lakers were 28-16 the day they traded for Gasol.

http://espn.go.com/nba/team/schedule/_/name/lal/year/2008/seasontype/2/los-angeles-lakers

One the same day the Suns were 33-14.

http://espn.go.com/nba/team/schedule/_/name/PHX/year/2008/seasontype/2/phoenix-suns

I didnt even look into what the Mavs or Spurs respective record were. No need since I just proved your claim was bullshit. Now, please admit what a total fraud you are.

cesare borgia

I think u mean Diana without Cappie:lol

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 02:03 PM
lol cobbler "your" team is not your team. you didn't even jump on their bandwagon until the championship a couple of years ago. dude you don't even live anywhere near Los Angeles nor do you have any connections to that city or state. what a shameless, front runner.

If you want a good Pastrami sandwhich I'll have my Homie mail you one from Capital Burger on W. Pico...we'll even vacuum seal it BR....:lol

BRHornet45
05-05-2011, 02:04 PM
I think u mean Diana without Cappie:lol

son don't you go there!!!

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 02:05 PM
Pippen needed MJ more than MJ needed Pippen. He already scored +3000 points in one season and made it to all-nba first team, that was before Pippen arrived to the Bulls.

His first MVP and DPOY came when Pippen was a rookie (reserve playing 20 mpg with 8 ppg averages). Pippen only became good in his second season with the Bulls.

And all that was when the coach was Collins.

The Bulls even made it to the ECF's with Collins as coach.

still all in all MJ couldn't win shit without Pippen...see how that works...:lol

Giuseppe
05-05-2011, 02:05 PM
still all in all MJ couldn't win shit without Pippen

Plain & simple.

cobbler
05-05-2011, 02:07 PM

I was born in LA. I live in a beach suburb I have had season tix since the late 60's and I have watched every single LA Banner raised.

So you toss out your typical tired ole sour grapes BS and I show you exactly how you are wrong. Do I get a reply discussing that. No, because you have nothing but the same ole diatribe. So instead I get the age ole moronic front running smack as if it would even matter.

This from a guys who's team is so pathetic they had to be adopted. Classic!

Friggen retard.

da_suns_fan
05-05-2011, 02:09 PM
I was born in LA. I live in a beach suburb I have had season tix since the late 60's and I have watched every single LA Banner raised.

So you toss out your typical tired ole sour grapes BS and I show you exactly how you are wrong. Do I get a reply discussing that. No, because you have nothing but the same ole diatribe. So instead I get the age ole moronic front running smack as if it would even matter.

This from a guys who's team is so pathetic they had to be adopted. Classic!

Friggen retard.

Is this true or is this like how you claimed the Lakers were best in the West when they traded for Gasol? :lol

cobbler
05-05-2011, 02:13 PM
*ahem*

BULLSHIT!!!

The Lakers were 28-16 the day they traded for Gasol.

http://espn.go.com/nba/team/schedule/_/name/lal/year/2008/seasontype/2/los-angeles-lakers

One the same day the Suns were 33-14.

http://espn.go.com/nba/team/schedule/_/name/PHX/year/2008/seasontype/2/phoenix-suns

I didnt even look into what the Mavs or Spurs respective record were. No need since I just proved your claim was bullshit. Now, please admit what a total fraud you are.

Read the post moron. I said weeks before the trade. You can go research the exact days if you wish but the Lakers and the Suns were trading back and forth for 1st in the west and Boston had taken an early lead. By the time the trade went down Bynum had got injured and they dropped a few games.

So take your bullshit and shove it. You would think a Suns fan whose team at the time was leapfrogging the Lakers team for west supremecy would know that. But then again, just like your team, you just don;t get it done.

cobbler
05-05-2011, 02:14 PM
Is this true or is this like how you claimed the Lakers were best in the West when they traded for Gasol? :lol

Again, read the post comprehension boy! :lol

da_suns_fan
05-05-2011, 02:21 PM
Read the post moron. I said weeks before the trade. You can go research the exact days if you wish but the Lakers and the Suns were trading back and forth for 1st in the west and Boston had taken an early lead. By the time the trade went down Bynum had got injured and they dropped a few games.

So take your bullshit and shove it. You would think a Suns fan whose team at the time was leapfrogging the Lakers team for west supremecy would know that. But then again, just like your team, you just don;t get it done.

Weeks before the trade the Lakers were 15-10.

Click the link, see for yourself.

Tell me when, at any point during the 2007-2008 season were the Lakers in first place.

If not, admit youre a total FRAUD.

z0sa
05-05-2011, 02:22 PM

:wakeup

SpurOutofTownFan
05-05-2011, 02:36 PM
The single reason why the Lakers quit getting blown by the likes of the Suns in 2007

Could compete and win championships the next 2 years

Man who can forget Raja Bell owning the Lakers 3 years ago

And now Pau is a sore loser and soft??? common give me a break

It's funny how they are using him as a scapegoat - the truth is (and what bad lakers fans don't want to see) that their main boy is no longer capable of getting them over the hump - he's old man - face it

cobbler
05-05-2011, 02:42 PM
Weeks before the trade the Lakers were 15-10.

Click the link, see for yourself.

Tell me when, at any point during the 2007-2008 season were the Lakers in first place.

If not, admit youre a total FRAUD.

http://espn.go.com/nba/powerrankings/_/year/2008/week/11

That is 2 weeks before the trade and the week Drew went down.

Lakers 11 losses.

Only 2 teams with less. The Celtics with 5 and the pistons witn 10. There were 4 teams with 11 losses at the time including the Lakers, Spurs, Mavs, and your Suns who as I said the Lakers had exchanged 1st in the west with and 2-3 overall.

You obviously don't even know your own team as I remember very specifically the banter back and forth in that season as they battled at the top.

Yet another moron... or should I just say FRAUD? :lol Move along...

z0sa
05-05-2011, 02:45 PM
I love when Lakers bring up the Lakers being at the top of the West in the early part of that season. There's literally no way in hell that'd have lasted; they were first round fodder again, period.

LA fan who argues differently actually does it because he's a Kobefan and doesn't want the Pau trade to seem like it was as groundbreaking and team-changing as it was. The Pau era began in 2008, ending the failed Kobe era of 05-07.

cobbler
05-05-2011, 02:52 PM
I love when Lakers bring up the Lakers being at the top of the West in the early part of the season. There's literally no way in hell that'd have lasted; they were first round fodder again, period.

LA fan who argues differently actually does it because he's a Kobefan and doesn't want the Pau trade to seem like it was as groundbreaking and team-changing as it was. The Pau era began in 2008, ending the failed Kobe era of 05-07.

Not at all true. First off it was halfway. And I am not suggesting the Lakers would have done as well with Drew healthy and no Pau. Pau is the better player. But for all these idiots like de suns who doesnt even know his own team to suggest the Lakers were some shoddy team is absurd. Fact is at the time they were amoung the top. We can all throw our opinions out there suggesting what could of happened but whats that going to produce. The same ole same ole.

I said the lakers were contenders at the time of bynums injury and had traded 1st in the pac dicision and west with suns several times. It's a fact anyway you cut it regardless of how you felt things would have turned out. If we all went by should of could of and opinons that then I guess we get credit for the LOB too since everyone picked us to win it. :toast

ElNono
05-05-2011, 02:52 PM

Son, they never learn...

cobbler
05-05-2011, 02:54 PM
Son, they never learn...

get your own material! :lol

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 02:54 PM
I love when Lakers bring up the Lakers being at the top of the West in the early part of that season. There's literally no way in hell that'd have lasted; they were first round fodder again, period.

Hey Zosa you can eat Taco's till your pussy is saucy as hell it's still:

Kobe 5
Timmy 4

cobbler
05-05-2011, 02:55 PM
da_suns da_suns... come out come out wherever you are...

SpurOutofTownFan
05-05-2011, 02:57 PM
truth is Raja Bell owned Kobe from 05-07 which was for all accounts Kobe's actual time as the only star of a team

so, that's all we need to know. any other time he had substantial help to get it done

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 02:58 PM
truth is Raja Bell owned Kobe from 05-07 which was for all accounts Kobe's actual time as the only star of a team

so, that's all we need to know. any other time he had substantial help to get it done

:lmao Raja got torched for dam near 50 a game.....

ElNono
05-05-2011, 02:59 PM
:lmao Raja got torched for dam near 50 a game.....

How did he get torched for '50 a game' when Kome refused to shoot entirely in second half of the closing game????

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 03:01 PM
How did he get torched for '50 a game' when Kome refused to shoot entirely in second half of the closing game????

1 game...but as whole Raja got torched...hold on fag boy I got proof...:lol

ElNono
05-05-2011, 03:03 PM
1 game...but as whole Raja got torched...hold on fag boy I got proof...:lol

So Raja didn't get torched 'for dam near 50 a game'...

cobbler
05-05-2011, 03:03 PM

WOW... I'd love to see proof of that comment.

ElNono
05-05-2011, 03:05 PM
Let me say that Raja didn't own anybody during any period... that said, Lakerfan trying to salvage Kome's reputation when he was truly the #1 option on his team is pretty pathetic...
Most of us were fans of the game back then, and remember quite clearly what happened...

crc21209
05-05-2011, 03:06 PM
:lol Pau....that dude has fallen off so bad this series.

cobbler
05-05-2011, 03:08 PM
Let me say that Raja didn't own anybody during any period... that said, Lakerfan trying to salvage Kome's reputation when he was truly the #1 option on his team is pretty pathetic...
Most of us were fans of the game back then, and remember quite clearly what happened...

This is not just a Laker fan concept. Your "most" is very much a minority and truly makes you look foolish.

ogait
05-05-2011, 03:11 PM

Lakers 11 losses.

Only 2 teams with less. The Celtics with 5 and the pistons witn 10. There were 4 teams with 11 losses at the time including the Lakers, Spurs, Mavs, and your Suns who as I said the Lakers had exchanged 1st in the west with and 2-3 overall.

You obviously don't even know your own team as I remember very specifically the banter back and forth in that season as they battled at the top.

You clearly said best in the west.The link you posted has the Lakers at 25-11 and the Suns at 26-11.

I don't know if they had the best record prior to Gasol at any time or not. Just saying the link you posted does not back up you initial claim.

ElNono
05-05-2011, 03:12 PM
This is not just a Laker fan concept. Your "most" is very much a minority and truly makes you look foolish.

Most people here were already here back then, especially Spursfan who were at a peak around those days... The new crowd are the bandwagon lakerfans that joined when Pau showed up in Lakerland, and more recently, the Chicago-Miami crowd...

And lol @ you telling anybody that they look foolish :lol

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 03:14 PM
Most people here were already here back then, especially Spursfan who were at a peak around those days... The new crowd are the bandwagon lakerfans that joined when Pau showed up in Lakerland, and more recently, the Chicago-Miami crowd...

And lol @ you telling anybody that they look foolish :lol

Nono...give it up dawg....spin this shit all you want...your boys are at home sulking again and Kobe's legacy is:

Kobe 5
Duncan 4

Hate on playa...:lol I love it that your so butthurt...

Leetonidas
05-05-2011, 03:16 PM
Lakerfan is so pathetic and ungrateful it's disgusting. This man brought you back to back titles after almost 5 years of irrelevancy. Him and Shaq basically manufactured Kobe's career as a product of their play on stacked Laker teams. And now you're all throwing him under the bus because he's having a few bad games?

Obviously, he IS the MVP of the Lakers because Kobe is still doing the same shit--chucking 25 shots to get 25 points--but the Lakers are losing now and it's because Pau is playing like shit. When Pau plays well that team is extremely difficult to beat.

ElNono
05-05-2011, 03:19 PM
Nono...give it up dawg....spin this shit all you want...your boys are at home sulking again and Kobe's legacy is

Kobe 5
Duncan 4

Hate on playa...:lol I love it that your so butthurt...

Boiled down:::::::

Horry 7
Jordan 6
Kobe 5

Kobe legacy is that he couldn't win without being carried by dominant big men...something we've been saying here for a while, and reality just has a way to back it up. He's a hell of a second banana though...

I'm not hurt at all. I predicted the Spurs would go as far as the 3 point lottery will allow them, and I also predicted that this season's Lakers team would not win it all due to the mileage and the weak bench... so far, I've been nothing but spot on...

Unfortunately, my predictions seem to have flared up lakerfan butthurtness all around... That's the way I like it, tbh :tu

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 03:20 PM
Lakerfan is so pathetic and ungrateful it's disgusting. This man brought you back to back titles after almost 5 years of irrelevancy. Him and Shaq basically manufactured Kobe's career as a product of their play on stacked Laker teams. And now you're all throwing him under the bus because he's having a few bad games?

Obviously, he IS the MVP of the Lakers because Kobe is still doing the same shit--chucking 25 shots to get 25 points--but the Lakers are losing now and it's because Pau is playing like shit. When Pau plays well that team is extremely difficult to beat.

All I know is in his prime Kobe owned Duncan....thoroughly and completely...

cobbler
05-05-2011, 03:20 PM
You clearly said best in the west.The link you posted has the Lakers at 25-11 and the Suns at 26-11.

I don't know if they had the best record prior to Gasol at any time or not. Just saying the link you posted does not back up you initial claim.

I said weeks. I uesd that link as it was the monday after the drew injury for ease. There was a time within the previous week were the celts were 1, lakers 2, and suns 3. All 4 of those teams in the west obvoiusly could have interchanged 1-4 daily or hourly for that matter.

The premise is sound. The Lakers were in the hunt. Would they have stayed there had Drew not gone done and they never got Pau. Never know. But they were abounst the top. FACT.

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 03:21 PM
Boiled down:::::::

Horry 7
Jordan 6
Kobe 5

Kobe legacy is that he couldn't win without being carried by dominant big men...something we've been saying here for a while, and reality just has a way to back it up. He's a hell of a second banana though...

I'm not hurt at all. I predicted the Spurs would go as far as the 3 point lottery will allow them, and I also predicted that this season's Lakers team would not win it all due to the mileage and the weak bench... so far, I've been nothing but spot on...

Unfortunately, my predictions seem to have flared up lakerfan butthurtness all around... That's the way I like it, tbh :tu

you just sucked a ton of dicks to get at Kobe...

Proceed on :lol

ElNono
05-05-2011, 03:22 PM
just sucked a ton of dicks

Let us proceed....

tee, hee

midnightpulp
05-05-2011, 03:22 PM
Still the real MVP. Everyone knows Kobe is big man dependent.

He was missing the playoffs and existing as nothing but first round fodder for the Suns before Gasol arrived.

ElNono
05-05-2011, 03:24 PM
I just think it's somewhat early to call the Gasol era finished... I think he just needs some rest in the offseason, a better bench, a little younger second banana and the Lakers can still contend...

angelbelow
05-05-2011, 03:26 PM
I dont feel like Gasol got that many looks though. He might be playing poorly but its probably cause his overall confidence is down and his frustration is up. Lakers did a real poor job of feeding the paint last night.

z0sa
05-05-2011, 03:26 PM
I just think it's somewhat early to call the Gasol era finished... I think he just needs some rest in the offseason, a better bench, a little younger second banana and the Lakers can still contend...

Problem is, Bynum sees himself as the future second banana, and to Kobe's first banana, not Gasol's.

That team is gonna have to blow up or get lucky if they wanna win another title.

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 03:31 PM
So Raja didn't get torched 'for dam near 50 a game'...

he got torched plenty...lol Biyaaatches

T6n6POS9AIM

Leetonidas
05-05-2011, 03:32 PM
All I know is in his prime Kobe owned Duncan....thoroughly and completely...

He did? Really? I don't recall Bean ever making Timmy cry on national television. And he sure owns Tim, what with his more MVPs, Finals MVPs, and titles as the alpha dog. Oh, wait...

Not that it matters you shitty troll. We all know Duncan shits on Kobe. Only knob slobbers like you, luva, and Giuseppe think otherwise.

Giuseppe
05-05-2011, 03:34 PM
Problem is, Bynum sees himself as the future second banana, and to Kobe's first banana, not Gasol's.

That team is gonna have to blow up or get lucky if they wanna win another title.

I'll go with "get lucky." If we go down it'll be the first time in 3 years. I'll want a confirmation of it before I'd blow it up. An injury here, an injury there, a matchup change here & there and we could still ring.

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 03:35 PM
He did? Really? I don't recall Bean ever making Timmy cry on national television. And he sure owns Tim, what with his more MVPs, Finals MVPs, and titles as the alpha dog. Oh, wait...

Not that it matters you shitty troll. We all know Duncan shits on Kobe. Only knob slobbers like you, luva, and Giuseppe think otherwise.

Outside of 5 >4 this is the greatest ownage in the history of Mankind...

WQxgHgRh95Y

Giuseppe
05-05-2011, 03:35 PM
He did? Really?

Kobe: 5

Duncan: 4

Josepatches_
05-05-2011, 03:36 PM

That's all

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 03:37 PM
suck it JosePatches:

WQxgHgRh95Y

ElNono
05-05-2011, 03:42 PM
he got torched plenty...

And the Raja moved on to the second round... :lol

cobbler
05-05-2011, 03:42 PM
I'll go with "get lucky." If we go down it'll be the first time in 3 years. I'll want a confirmation of it before I'd blow it up. An injury here, an injury there, a matchup change here & there and we could still ring.

No lucky involved. Dwight got punked. He forces the Magic's hand. The Lakes give em Gasol and whatever else to make the $$ work and the Magic have no choice but to accept. All is dependent on Howard wanting to be here and forcing it though.

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 03:43 PM
And the Raja moved on to the second round... :lol

like the Spurs just did right...that coveted 2nd round....:lol

Giuseppe
05-05-2011, 03:43 PM
No lucky involved. Dwight got punked. He forces the Magic's hand. The Lakes give em Gasol and whatever else to make the $$ work and the Magic have no choice but to accept. All is dependent on Howard wanting to be here and forcing it though.

But, that wouldn't be blowing it up.

It would be more in "the lucky" column. Which is fine with me. I just wish Howard would bring Nelson with him if he comes.

ElNono
05-05-2011, 03:44 PM
like the Spurs just did right...that coveted 2nd round....:lol

We actually won the :lobt2: that year...

tee, hee

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 03:46 PM
We actually won the :lobt2: that year...

tee, hee

lame comeback asshole...and furthermore don't be showing me no fucking trophies...I got trophies coming out my dick I got so many....ya digg....

ElNono
05-05-2011, 03:46 PM
lame comeback asshole...

Who is butthurt? :lmao

ElNono
05-05-2011, 03:47 PM
And if you have so many trophies, sell some and pay off what you owe, welcher...

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 03:48 PM
And if you have so many trophies, sell some and pay off what you owe, welcher...

Me being a "welcher" hurts you more than it'll ever hurt me...:lol

Giuseppe
05-05-2011, 03:48 PM

Not a f'in' dime!

ElNono
05-05-2011, 03:55 PM
Not a f'in' dime!

We already talked about your non-reputation... don't make me go there again... :lol

Giuseppe
05-05-2011, 03:57 PM
We already talked about your non-reputation... don't make me go there again... :lol

Oh, yeah, it's coming back to me now. tee, hee.

dunkman
05-05-2011, 04:07 PM
Pay, don't be a . . .

Giuseppe
05-05-2011, 04:09 PM
Pay, don't be a . . .

He ain't gettin' that money. No f'in' way.

FkLA
05-05-2011, 04:14 PM
I said the lakers were contenders at the time of bynums injury and had traded 1st in the pac dicision and west with suns several times. It's a fact anyway you cut it regardless of how you felt things would have turned out.

That Laker team was a playoff team but dont kid yourself, those niggas were not legit contenders. They wouldve faded that season. And they wouldnt have made 3 consecutive Finals trips the following three seasons. Everyone including yourself knows that. Kobe without a Top 3 Big Man by his side has been exactly what Tmac, VC, AI have been without a Top 3 Big Man by their side.

ogait
05-05-2011, 04:22 PM
I said weeks. I uesd that link as it was the monday after the drew injury for ease. There was a time within the previous week were the celts were 1, lakers 2, and suns 3. All 4 of those teams in the west obvoiusly could have interchanged 1-4 daily or hourly for that matter.

The premise is sound. The Lakers were in the hunt. Would they have stayed there had Drew not gone done and they never got Pau. Never know. But they were abounst the top. FACT.

No.
And I'm not going to argue Pau over Kobe as the Lakers MVP, because I don't think he is. But to claim Lakers could be contenders without Pau, wow I thought only 21_blessings could say things like that.

Giuseppe
05-05-2011, 04:24 PM
No.
And I'm not going to argue Pau over Kobe as the Lakers MVP, because I don't think he is. But to claim Lakers could be contenders without Pau, wow I thought only 21_blessings could say things like that.

We could without "this" Gasol. He's a detriment.

DMC
05-05-2011, 04:25 PM
lame comeback asshole...and furthermore don't be showing me no fucking trophies...I got trophies coming out my dick I got so many....ya digg....

Venereal warts aren't trophies.

Killakobe81
05-05-2011, 05:08 PM
Everyone that agreed with the original premise ... is biased or an idiot ... pick one.

da_suns_fan
05-05-2011, 05:14 PM

Lakers 11 losses.

Original Quote: All except for the fact that just weeks before gasol stepped in the Lakers were BEST in the west and 2nd in the NBA. - Cobbler

In Reality (according to your link): The highest the Lakers achieved sans Gasol was an early (week 11) FOUR way tie (with Phx, Mavs and Spurs) for THIRD best in the league. Then they went on a losing streak (because Bynum went down according to you) and they werent close to best in the west or 2nd in the league when the trade actually happened (as you disingenuously suggested).

Did you think I wouldnt notice? You JUST PROVED MY POINT!! Your original quote was BULLSHIT! They were NEVER best in the west (tied with three other teams ). They were NEVER second best in the league (tied for third). And this was a cherry picked week when the Lakers had their best record before Gasol. Thus, you are full of shit.

Game over. I win.

cobbler
05-05-2011, 06:29 PM
Original Quote: All except for the fact that just weeks before gasol stepped in the Lakers were BEST in the west and 2nd in the NBA. - Cobbler

In Reality (according to your link): The highest the Lakers achieved sans Gasol was an early (week 11) FOUR way tie (with Phx, Mavs and Spurs) for THIRD best in the league. Then they went on a losing streak (because Bynum went down according to you) and they werent close to best in the west or 2nd in the league when the trade actually happened (as you disingenuously suggested).

Did you think I wouldnt notice? You JUST PROVED MY POINT!! Your original quote was BULLSHIT! They were NEVER best in the west (tied with three other teams ). They were NEVER second best in the league (tied for third). And this was a cherry picked week when the Lakers had their best record before Gasol. Thus, you are full of shit.

Game over. I win.

Wow. Just wow. Look. You asked me to show you where they were in first place in the west and I showed you where the Lakers were at the very least tied for first place at a given snapshot. That snapshot being just after the drew injury. Done. Tied for first is first.

As for 2nd overall I could have been off by a game or so as I forgot Detroit had a huge winning steak along that time so thats my error. But again as you saw we are talking minute % points. Fact is up until Drews injury the Lakers were swapping 1-4 with those four teams in the west are were being recognized as a team to be dealt with. The lakers then lost like 5 of 8 before they got Pau. My statement stands with the minor correction that in no way changes the premise of the argument.

And nowhere did i suggest that when they got Bynum they were still there as you just implied. That's a complete fabrication on your part. Go figure. Like I didnt know they went on a slump post injury? What a tool. So I misspoke and forgot Detroit's move, sue me.

Here you go:

All except for the fact that just weeks before gasol stepped in the Lakers were BEST in the west and 3rd in the NBA.

Better? As if that changes the premise in any way. So my bad for forgetting the pistons were battling then. Now let's look at your comment:

"Tell me when, at any point during the 2007-2008 season were the Lakers in first place.

If not, admit youre a total FRAUD."

You were outraged that I suggested the Lakers were EVER 1st in the West. BULLSHIT you said. Well, you have been shown that the bullshit resides between your 0 for life ears.

Have a nice off season! Heck your like 3 months in no? :lmao