PDA

View Full Version : What Amazes Me Is The Audacity of Spur Fan To Be Yapping Their Traps

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 10:47 AM
you fuckers lost to an 8th seed coming off a skunker season no less...did I miss the fucking memo or something why are you fuckers even here...:lol

listen we own the Spurs and we own the Mavs and until the fat lady sings nothing has changed. If you lady boys learned nothing from a 60 + win season you should have learned at least one important and valuable lesson...

Don't ejaculate prematurely...If your season and subsequent play-off demise to an 8th seed didn't teach you that....then I guess Koolaid will have to dust off the old professor's hat....:lol

Once we dispatch of Dallas can you imagine for a moment how I'm going to roast you...It will be the stuff of legends...:toast once I'm done with your asses you'll wish it was you floating at the bottom of the North Arabian sea...:lol

redzero
05-05-2011, 10:49 AM
Kobe will not let the Lakers choke like the Mavericks

Kobe is a real winner like every Lakers fan...................................... he won't let a ringless bunch of pussies beat him.......................................

and he wouldn't lose the eighth seed........ :lol

he will bend the Dirk over like Wade did in the Finals and the natural order will be restored.......................................... .................................................. ....................................

faggots.........homosexuals.............queers.... ........anal sex............gay.........

:lol:lol:lol

sing it out loud Mavs fans

YgSPaXgAdzE

:rollin:rollin:rollin

now i have to go spelunking like a white boy cuz i'm a real nigga..........

DMC
05-05-2011, 10:50 AM
Did you know that you can actually post inside of a thread? You don't have to start a new one.

Just FYI.

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 10:50 AM
:sleep

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 10:52 AM
Did you know that you can actually post inside of a thread? You don't have to start a new one.

Just FYI.

Is that your non homo analogy DMC...come inside your ass instead of....:lol

djohn2oo8
05-05-2011, 10:52 AM
lol at Kool being a Lakers, Red Sox, AND patriots fan

BlackSwordsMan
05-05-2011, 10:53 AM
Sucks huh kool to see your favorite players in decline and knowing no matter what you say or do it won't change a thing

ChrisRichards
05-05-2011, 10:54 AM
Spurs forum Kool, "think" about it.

DMC
05-05-2011, 10:54 AM
Is that your non homo analogy DMC...come inside your ass instead of....:lol
There was no analogy, professor.

You need to get your learn on before you get your post on.

I can see it now, Lakers go down 0-3 and you up your threads to 20 a day.

BanditHiro
05-05-2011, 10:55 AM
lol still can't attack mav fans

Dr. Gonzo
05-05-2011, 10:57 AM
Can't argue with that. Spurs fan should just be talking about how they would be better GMs and coaches for the Spurs than what they have. That forum is laughably bad.

Spur-Addict
05-05-2011, 11:00 AM
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5282/5191752225_79cda6c08b.jpg

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 11:02 AM
Sucks huh kool to see your favorite players in decline and knowing no matter what you say or do it won't change a thing

I'm supremely confident in my boys...not Pau but my boys...:lol

Listen I'm not a pussy footer...I'm a loyalist...and I'll live like a King and die like a fucking man before I ever beleive in Dallas faggottry...Dirk and Tyson are blades in my opinion and there's no way...no fucking way I'll ever put confidence in them...No fucking way...it ain't happening...If we were to lose I'd be more disappointed that we lost to queers than just the mere fact that we lost...But I'll know why and that why is spelled P-A-U...

But my confidence is my personality...I cannot be intimidated and I'm not a weak willed or scared type of personality...I may not be from the streets but I have a hardness about me that is undeniable and I won't back down, even if I get my ass kicked...it's just how pops trained me.

You won't see Kool shedding tears like pussy as Spur fan I'll remain defiant as always to the end...you fucking with the wrong one Black...:lol

Now marinate on that...

DMC
05-05-2011, 11:03 AM
you fuckers lost to an 8th seed coming off a skunker season no less...did I miss the fucking memo or something why are you fuckers even here...:lol

listen we own the Spurs and we own the Mavs and until the fat lady sings nothing has changed. If you lady boys learned nothing from a 60 + win season you should have learned at least one important and valuable lesson...

Don't ejaculate prematurely...If your season and subsequent play-off demise to an 8th seed didn't teach you that....then I guess Koolaid will have to dust off the old professor's hat....:lol

Once we dispatch of Dallas can you imagine for a moment how I'm going to roast you...It will be the stuff of legends...:toast once I'm done with your asses you'll wish it was you floating at the bottom of the North Arabian sea...:lol

You should have them all banned. You do have that card to play.

koriwhat
05-05-2011, 11:07 AM
god damn this dude's a fool

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 11:10 AM
god damn this dude's a fool

I will gladly stand on that island by my lonesome...when everyone else thinks it's inevitable....This is how Koolaid rises to the top...it's the best fucking drink money can buy....:lol

Leetonidas
05-05-2011, 11:11 AM
All of the threads on the first page of the search function under your name were started within the last 5 days.

:lmao

koriwhat
05-05-2011, 11:11 AM
I will gladly stand on that island by my lonesome...when everyone else thinks it's inevitable....This is how Koolaid rises to the top...it's the best fucking drink money can buy....:lol

3rd person bs... go suck yourself off some more foolaid

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 11:15 AM
3rd person bs... go suck yourself off some more foolaid

This all I gotta say to you:

I'm so bad I can suck my own dick....you won't understand this pimp talk...

3X6zkejP28o

DMC
05-05-2011, 11:21 AM
Big shocker, AIDS talking about sucking dick.

koriwhat
05-05-2011, 11:25 AM
Big shocker, AIDS talking about sucking dick.

and posting youtube vids from his childhood he never knew of back then...

DMC
05-05-2011, 11:32 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=230&pictureid=1610

Kool_Aid Man... the forum chihuahua.

Giuseppe
05-05-2011, 11:48 AM
you fuckers lost to an 8th seed coming off a skunker season no less...did I miss the fucking memo or something why are you fuckers even here

Kool Aid Man

IronMexican
05-05-2011, 11:49 AM
spurfan is just living their dreams through other teams. As a Raider fan, I know that feel, bro.

shorttotry
05-05-2011, 11:51 AM
Audacity? That's a big word for you Kool....

I know it must be tough to see your beloved Lakers be dethroned. It might mean you need to step off your pedestal.

On a positive note, you might have some time to be fully-employed instead of wasting your time posting your 25 pointless threads a day. That is if you're not still in middle school. If that's the case, you need to apply yourself little fella... you can be anything you want when you grow up. That's right... even an astronaut if that's what you want.

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 11:52 AM
spurfan is just living their dreams through other teams. As a Raider fan, I know that feel, bro.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Dex
05-05-2011, 11:52 AM
Yeah, you tried this already. We still don't care.

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 11:53 AM
Audacity? That's a big word for you Kool....

I know it must be tough to see your beloved Lakers be dethroned. It might mean you need to step off your pedestal.

On a positive note, you might have some time to be fully-employed instead of wasting your time posting your 25 pointless threads a day. That is if you're not still in middle school. If that's the case, you need to apply yourself little fella... you can be anything you want when you grow up. That's right... even an astronaut if that's what you want.

view the sig....

Obstructed_View
05-05-2011, 12:00 PM
It was a poor effort Spurs fans put in against the 8th seed Grizzlies.

LAL Lakers.

Crazymaddopeyo
05-05-2011, 12:21 PM

Goddamn, you are hurting. All these posts, I didn't think you're team being down 0-2 would get to you this bad but it has happened. You post, run to a corner and cry, wipe those tears and run back to you computer and post again!

Yes, yes we know the Spurs lost to an 8th seed who might go to the western conference finals. It's over and done, all spurs fans are doing is commenting on the now. We mourned our old boys and their loss, now we watch what is going on in the present, and it involves the Lakers and their last breath and it's a wonderful thing.

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 12:24 PM
Goddamn, you are hurting. All these posts, I didn't think you're team being down 0-2 would get to you this bad but it has happened. You post, run to a corner and cry, wipe those tears and run back to you computer and post again!

Yes, yes we know the Spurs lost to an 8th seed who might go to the western conference finals. It's over and done, all spurs fans are doing is commenting on the now. We mourned our old boys and their loss, now we watch what is going on in the present, and it involves the Lakers and their last breath and it's a wonderful thing.

wrong...I'm trying to understand the mind of a loser....Spur fan shouldn't be commenting at all is my point....it's not like you can show anyone the way...if you refuse to go fishing...then fuck it go buy yourself a can of tuna or albacore if you can't eat tuna...

Crazymaddopeyo
05-05-2011, 12:31 PM
wrong...I'm trying to understand the mind of a loser....Spur fan shouldn't be commenting at all is my point....it's not like you can show anyone the way...if you refuse to go fishing...then fuck it go buy yourself a can of tuna or albacore if you can't eat tuna...

blah blah blah loser blah blah blah, yes yes okay. We get it.

Trust issues.

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 12:33 PM
blah blah blah loser blah blah blah, yes yes okay. We get it.

Trust issues.

go buy a maxi-pad...

spursfaninla
05-05-2011, 12:36 PM
Second seed Lakers losing both games at home to third seed Dallas, and Lakersfan has the audacity to say they own said dallas?

Lakers have not played Dallas in 10 years in the playoffs; how do you "own" them?

Lakers have not played Spurs in the playoffs since 08.

Now, in the last 10 years, the Lakers have won the playoff matchup 4-1, which is arguably the Lakers owning the Spurs in the 2000's.

BUT if you go back to 1995, it is 4-3 in the playoffs; not such an "ownage."

Ultimately, it is 5 rings for Kobe's(shaqs) Lakers and 4 for Duncan's Spurs, and that is nothing close to owning the Spurs.

Giuseppe
05-05-2011, 12:37 PM
Yes, yes we know the Spurs lost to an 8th seed who might go to the western conference finals. It's over and done

8 is never over.

Giuseppe
05-05-2011, 12:38 PM
Ultimately, it is 5 rings for Kobe's(shaqs) Lakers and 4 for Duncan's Spurs, and that is nothing close to owning the Spurs.

Yep,

Kobe: 5

Duncan: 4

Crazymaddopeyo
05-05-2011, 12:40 PM
go buy a maxi-pad...

Riiiiigggght, girls have periods and girls are a lower form of the human race? I guess that's what that means.

Oh no! My virility's is in doubt.

Crazymaddopeyo
05-05-2011, 12:41 PM
8 is never over.

Trust issues.

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 12:42 PM
Riiiiigggght, girls have periods and girls are a lower form of the human race? I guess that's what that means.

Oh no! My virility's is in doubt.

nope...it simply means that as a male you're a once a month period having bitch....:lol

Giuseppe
05-05-2011, 12:43 PM
Trust issues.

True, but, that ain't gettin' you off the 8 hook.

Crazymaddopeyo
Yep,

That's not owning at all.

But hey remember when Kobe and derek fisher were crying when they lost to the spurs?!??! That shit was hilarious. I'd call that being owned.

Crazymaddopeyo
True, but, that ain't gettin' you off the 8 hook.

What about Kobe and Fisher crying? hhahahahah Spurs owned them.

Crazymaddopeyo
05-05-2011, 12:45 PM
nope...it simply means that as a male you're a once a month period having bitch....:lol

Okay. So you just confirmed my above response. Thanks.

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 12:46 PM
Okay. So you just confirmed my above response. Thanks.

If you don't like Maxi's you can opt for Pon Pon's...

Giuseppe
05-05-2011, 12:46 PM
What about Kobe and Fisher crying? hhahahahah Spurs owned them.

Yeah, they cried.

Afore it was over though:::

Crazymaddopeyo
05-05-2011, 12:49 PM
If you don't like Maxi's you can opt for Pon Pon's...

Yes yes, we get it. You hate girls. You're an e-thug that wouldn't say this shit to anyone's face. Go back to your corner and cry some more.

Crazymaddopeyo
05-05-2011, 12:50 PM
Yeah, they cried.

Afore it was over though:::

5 to 4 isn't "owning" sorry. Making someone cry is owning however. Hey how many championships did kobe get without shaq or pau?

Crazymaddopeyo
05-05-2011, 12:52 PM
Ck9nyiwaTIg

Giuseppe
05-05-2011, 01:07 PM
5 to 4 isn't "owning" sorry. Making someone cry is owning however.

I don't do owning. It's my religion.

SpurOutofTownFan
05-05-2011, 02:24 PM
Don't ejaculate prematurely...

this is what you are exactly doing... and what a bunch of garbage

you have the intellect of a mosquito

SpurOutofTownFan
05-05-2011, 02:27 PM
I'm supremely confident in my boys...not Pau but my boys...:lol

you don't seem to know much about BB either - Pau is the main reason Lakers could compete again the last 2-3 years

you boy is toast - he's old and he can't be clutch anymore consistently

deal with it

dont be a sore loser

z0sa
05-05-2011, 02:37 PM
We've laughed at your audacity and obvious retardation for years now.

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 02:47 PM
you don't seem to know much about BB either - Pau is the main reason Lakers could compete again the last 2-3 years

you boy is toast - he's old and he can't be clutch anymore consistently

deal with it

dont be a sore loser

Kobe and Duncan are two separate names...:hat

Budkin
05-05-2011, 03:11 PM
It's going to be such a great night when the Lakers get ousted.

crc21209
05-05-2011, 03:14 PM
Um....we're here because this website is called SPURSTALK.com....:lol

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 03:15 PM

:sleep Pray on son pray on....

05-05-2011, 03:17 PM
lol welcher

Man In Black
05-05-2011, 03:55 PM
Just as he described it.
http://forums.lakersground.net/images/smiles/island.gif

Giuseppe
05-05-2011, 03:56 PM

Like 8 was for me.

DMC
05-05-2011, 06:06 PM
Like 8 was for me.
If you think about it, the Lakers could very well get swept by a team that the Spurs ousted in the 1st round last year prior to the sweep by the Suns who were ousted by the Lakers in the next series.

Aint life a motherfucker though?

Giuseppe
05-05-2011, 06:45 PM
If you think about it, the Lakers could very well get swept by a team that the Spurs ousted in the 1st round last year prior to the sweep by the Suns who were ousted by the Lakers in the next series.

Aint life a motherfucker though?

Like:::

DMC
05-05-2011, 06:48 PM
I don't care how many rings either player has. It's about this year. Win your last game in the playoffs... right? Didn't you say that like 100 times already?

There's no bonus for having won previously.

Giuseppe
05-05-2011, 06:54 PM
I don't care how many rings either player has. It's about this year. Win your last game in the playoffs... right? Didn't you say that like 100 times already?

There's no bonus for having won previously.

It was when it was:::

Kobe: 3

That was the line. I honored that line. I bided my time. I toted up my cyphers. Now that I've got the advantage you want relief.

No.

xellos88330
05-05-2011, 07:04 PM
Spurstalk.com

Where amazingly dumb Laker fans congregate.

Giuseppe
05-05-2011, 07:06 PM
Spurstalk.com

This is the NBA Forum, X.

koriwhat
05-05-2011, 07:44 PM
It was when it was:::

Kobe: 3

That was the line. I honored that line. I bided my time. I toted up my cyphers. Now that I've got the advantage you want relief.

No.

you're a fuckin' idiot man and you remind me of this other dipshit i know in real life that repeats himself to no end, no wonder that dude has no friends either.

Giuseppe
05-05-2011, 07:46 PM
you're a fuckin' idiot man and you remind me of this other dipshit i know in real life that repeats himself to no end, no wonder that dude has no friends either.

Don't blame me. Blame your Spurs for pussyfooting around for 4 years while Kobe was pickin' 'em up & knockin' 'em down.

Ghazi
05-05-2011, 07:47 PM
‎"shhhhhhh" -Dirk Nowitzki 5/4/11, Staples Center

hehateme
05-05-2011, 08:07 PM
Like:::

Such a stupid line to use...here I'll join in too...

Bill Russell - 11
Kobe - 5

meanwhile kobe choking his way to #6...

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 08:16 PM
Spurstalk.com

Where Amazingly Boss Player Laker Fan congregate to make Spur fan suck it......

BlackSwordsMan
05-05-2011, 08:18 PM
Is this seriously all you do man? you're on 24/7

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 08:20 PM

no I pick and choose my spots....like right now...today is my scanning the internet day :lol and so ST is one of my pissing grounds...

koriwhat
05-05-2011, 08:25 PM
Don't blame me. Blame your Spurs for pussyfooting around for 4 years while Kobe was pickin' 'em up & knockin' 'em down.

i bet you a $100 while kobe was bitchin' and a moanin' back during those 3 or so yrs where LA barely made the playoffs & when they didn't, you were nowhere to be found.

here, with your logic i'll say...

shaq - 3
pau - 2
kobe - 0

without shaq/pau, your little rapist ain't got shit!

koriwhat
05-05-2011, 08:26 PM
no I pick and choose my spots....like right now...today is my scanning the internet day :lol and so ST is one of my pissing grounds...

hahaha! are you seriously trying to act like you're not on ST daily? hahaha!

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 08:35 PM
i bet you a $100 while kobe was bitchin' and a moanin' back during those 3 or so yrs where LA barely made the playoffs & when they didn't, you were nowhere to be found.

here, with your logic i'll say...

shaq - 3
pau - 2
kobe - 0

without shaq/pau, your little rapist ain't got shit!

He check this out Kobe blocked Duncan 3 times straight in one game::lol

mrfElBT_BOY

SpurOutofTownFan
05-05-2011, 08:41 PM

he's going to quit when he runs out of hotpockets down in his basement

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 08:41 PM
hahaha! are you seriously trying to act like you're not on ST daily? hahaha!

I'm here as often as you need me to be...ok baby....

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2011, 08:42 PM
he's going to quit when he runs out of hotpockets down in his basement

hotpockets...you better kiss my abs....:lol

Kamala
05-05-2011, 09:20 PM
Ooh u mad :lmao

Proxy
05-05-2011, 09:42 PM
haha, dumbasses complaining of Spurs fans on a Spurs forum. Drink my koolaid, bitch.

koriwhat
05-05-2011, 09:44 PM
haha, dumbasses complaining of Spurs fans on a Spurs forum. Drink my koolaid, bitch.

:toast

Giuseppe
05-05-2011, 10:15 PM

It's the NBA Forum.

Giuseppe
05-05-2011, 10:16 PM
Such a stupid line to use...here I'll join in too...

Bill Russell - 11
Kobe - 5

meanwhile kobe choking his way to #6...

Fine. You use that one.

I'm stickin' with:::

BlackSwordsMan
05-05-2011, 10:17 PM
Discrimination is very unclassy of spur fans. :toast

Spur-Addict
05-05-2011, 10:20 PM
It's the NBA Forum.

www.Spurstalk.com

Giuseppe
05-05-2011, 10:20 PM
www.Spurstalk.com (http://www.Spurstalk.com)

NBA Forum

DPG21920
05-05-2011, 10:23 PM
Laker fan hasn't been the same since I took their lunch money.

Giuseppe
05-05-2011, 10:25 PM
Laker fan hasn't been the same since I took their lunch money.

Though 8 made it tolerable.

tee, hee.

BlackSwordsMan
05-05-2011, 10:26 PM
I dont get the 8

Giuseppe
05-05-2011, 10:27 PM
I dont get the 8

Bend over. I'll give ya a f'in' 1/4 of it.

Spur-Addict
05-05-2011, 10:28 PM
NBA Forum

Sorry the truth hurts. That's just the way it is. There are Lakers sites you can flee to. They'll take you in. They embrace turncoats like you.

DPG21920
05-05-2011, 10:29 PM
So you did get paid?

You are one dumb girl.

Giuseppe
05-05-2011, 10:30 PM
Sorry the truth hurts.

Yep, it's the NBA Forum.

BlackSwordsMan
05-05-2011, 10:30 PM
So you did get paid?

He got paidPERIOD

HarlemHeat37
05-05-2011, 10:42 PM
He got paidPERIOD

:lol..

SpursDynasty
05-05-2011, 10:45 PM
This is the NBA Forum. Spurs fans posting about the Lakers/Dallas series has nothing to do with the Spurs/Grizzlies series. Dallas is up on the Lakers 2-0, that has nothing to do with the Spurs/Grizzlies series. Dallas is beating the Lakers on their own, not because of the Spurs fans or because the Spurs lost. Dallas is just taking care of business and Spurs fans are NBA fans by discussing how the Lakers are losing.

Nothing big, no big surprises, no upsets, no trash talking, Dallas is just doing what they're supposed to do against a team they're supposed to beat.

BlackSwordsMan
05-05-2011, 10:46 PM
nice av...

SpurOutofTownFan
05-05-2011, 11:08 PM
they are touching each other's ass

Proxy
05-06-2011, 02:39 AM
It's the NBA Forum.

First, lets look at the url.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

This is a subforum of SpursTalk, for topics relating to non-spurs nba material. If you want to complain about SA bias, then you can pack your bags and go to the espn message boards.

Now, can you shut your smug ass up. Thanks for bending over. :flag:

Koolaid_Man
05-06-2011, 07:07 AM
So you did get paid?

yes he got paid and he bought some air sandwiches with the money....:lol

Giuseppe
05-06-2011, 07:48 AM
First, lets look at the url.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

This is a subforum of SpursTalk, for topics relating to non-spurs nba material. If you want to complain about SA bias, then you can pack your bags and go to the espn message boards.

Now, can you shut your smug ass up. Thanks for bending over. :flag:

It's the NBA Forum.