PDA

View Full Version : Who here posts on REALGM ?

NewcastleKEG
05-05-2011, 10:35 PM
I keep getting suspended

jag
05-05-2011, 10:37 PM
So you don't only suck here, you suck there too?

BlackSwordsMan
05-05-2011, 10:37 PM
Your anti-american views and love for all things arabic probably is what doing you in.

NewcastleKEG
05-05-2011, 10:41 PM
So you don't only suck here, you suck there too?
:p:

Oh I suck at numerous places

NewcastleKEG
05-05-2011, 10:43 PM
Your anti-american views and love for all things arabic probably is what doing you in.
Na no politics over there. It's mostly anti-Lakers and Kobe stuff

This is my defining moment

But seriously guy trying to say Magic was a superior player to MJ because MJ had some losing records on the Bulls. My argument well he still made the playoffs and his best 2 team mates on his rookie team were no bodies - no all stars. Magic got drafted on a team that was in the 2nd Round the year before. And Kobe well he joined a freaking dream team

Let me put it this way, if MJ got drafted on a team with Kareem or Shaq in their prime. How many rings does he finish with

Giuseppe
05-05-2011, 10:46 PM
This is my defining moment

But seriously guy trying to say Magic was a superior player to MJ because MJ had some losing records on the Bulls. My argument well he still made the playoffs and his best 2 team mates on his rookie team were no bodies - no all stars. Magic got drafted on a team that was in the 2nd Round the year before. And Kobe well he joined a freaking dream team

Let me put it this way, if MJ got drafted on a team with Kareem or Shaq in their prime. How many rings does he finish with

Depends on if Pippen came with him. Like in Chicago.

Banzai
05-05-2011, 10:46 PM
Not me..I'm too lazy to register lol.

NewcastleKEG
05-05-2011, 10:49 PM
Depends on if Pippen came with him. Like in Chicago.
Um if MJ had Kareem or Shaq, he wouldn't need Pippen

Magic had a shittier version of Pippen in Worthy

NewcastleKEG
05-05-2011, 10:50 PM
Not me..I'm too lazy to register lol.
Where'd you guys come from? Cause this is a Spurs board first

BlackSwordsMan
05-05-2011, 10:51 PM

This is a safe haven for all tbh

Giuseppe
05-05-2011, 10:52 PM

NBA Forum. The Spurs Board is upstairs, under lock & key.

NewcastleKEG
This is a safe haven for all tbh
Oh no question, even with Spurs being knocked out the main nba forum is getting alot of action

Just wondering what the background of the forum is

BlackSwordsMan
its not under lock its just big momma is there guarding it and you wouldn't want to upset her
tee, hee you've already been warned once

Giuseppe
05-05-2011, 10:53 PM
Oh no question, even with Spurs being knocked out the main nba forum is getting alot of action

Kobe: 5

Duncan: 4

Giuseppe
its not under lock its just big momma is there guarding it and you wouldn't want to upset her
tee, hee you've already been warned once

A course not.

BlackSwordsMan

started from another spur forum and had a sacramento kings sub section which no one posted it in tbh and now everyone banned from every sports forum is here because of lax rules

Banzai
05-05-2011, 10:54 PM

I came from nowhere. Back in 2007..I had recently joined Lakersground..and I searched for "Spurs forum" I followed the finals..and I was led to this site..been here since..but I'd probably say..now that I think of it..07/08 when Gasol came over. I'm sure someone can check for me lol.

NewcastleKEG
05-05-2011, 10:55 PM
started from another spur forum and had a sacramento kings sub section which no one posted it in tbh and now everyone banned from every sports forum is here because of lax rules
Right on. Yeah this is the only NBA board I post on now

I'm having fun!

:flag:

Fpoonsie
05-05-2011, 10:56 PM
but I'd probably say..now that I think of it..07/08 when Gasol came over. I'm sure someone can check for me lol.

:lol

HarlemHeat37
05-05-2011, 10:56 PM
I used to post on RealGM, I'm one of the most recognized posters there, not for good reasons:lol..that's where I started my craft, I didn't master it until I got here, under the tutelage of the OGs here..

BlackSwordsMan
05-05-2011, 10:57 PM
actually there's one rule that almost got this whole place shutdown and that is you can't make fun of a certain spur fan with a certain permanent mark on a certain part of his body

Fpoonsie
I used to post on RealGM, I'm one of the most recognized posters there, not for good reasons:lol..that's where I started my craft, I didn't master it until I got here, under the tutelage of the OGs here..

:rollin

What tha FUCK?!?!?!?!?

BlackSwordsMan

What tha FUCK?!?!?!?!?

NewcastleKEG
I came from nowhere. Back in 2007..I had recently joined Lakersground..and I searched for "Spurs forum" I followed the finals..and I was led to this site..been here since..but I'd probably say..now that I think of it..07/08 when Gasol came over. I'm sure someone can check for me lol.
Do you still post on Lakersground?

My history of posting on sports message boards from roughly the mid 2000's on the ESPN forums, I've always banged heads on team forums. Too many homers and self stroking for my liking.

Giuseppe
Right on. Yeah this is the only NBA board I post on now

I'm having fun!

:flag:

Wait till the Hawks go upside your cocksucker again.

NewcastleKEG
05-05-2011, 11:00 PM

What tha FUCK?!?!?!?!?
TROLL ALERT ! :downspin:

Fpoonsie
05-05-2011, 11:01 PM
Did somebody hack HH's account?!

That's fucking hilarious. Wow.

NewcastleKEG
05-05-2011, 11:01 PM
actually there's one rule that almost got this whole place shutdown and that is you can't make fun of a certain spur fan with a certain permanent mark on a certain part of his body
oH oH

Do they still post?

NewcastleKEG
05-05-2011, 11:02 PM
Wait till the Hawks go upside your cocksucker again.
Hawks? Naaaaa, Heat.....Yeah probably

DMC
Try posting on phleGM

BlackSwordsMan
oH oH

Do they still post?

yeah but he acts like hes too busy to post on here but if you mention him he'll be on your thread like a hound dog on a runway
if you catch my drift

BlackSwordsMan
05-05-2011, 11:03 PM
runaway*

BlackSwordsMan
05-05-2011, 11:03 PM
Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck _The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_

NASpurs
05-05-2011, 11:04 PM
:lmao :lmao @ HH

Banzai
05-05-2011, 11:04 PM
Do you still post on Lakersground?

My history of posting on sports message boards from roughly the mid 2000's on the ESPN forums, I've always banged heads on team forums. Too many homers and self stroking for my liking.

Not so much anymore..I keep forgetting my password..so I have given up..I just post here..and browse over there..and when the Lakers play..I sometimes tend to avoid this place..because knowing all the trash talk and LOL laker threads really turns my days dark lol.:lol

NewcastleKEG
05-05-2011, 11:05 PM
Try posting on phleGM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a2/Phlegm.jpg

BlackSwordsMan
05-05-2011, 11:06 PM
jesus christ

NASpurs
05-05-2011, 11:06 PM
Kind of looks like the chick from House and the singer from Florence and the Machine.

NewcastleKEG
05-05-2011, 11:07 PM
Not so much anymore..I keep forgetting my password..so I have given up..I just post here..and browse over there..and when the Lakers play..I sometimes tend to avoid this place..because knowing all the trash talk and LOL laker threads really turns my days dark lol.:lol
You guys have won the title the past 2 years so plenty of gloating to be had the rest of the year

Gutter92

I remember your work on realgm, Phil X was such a bitch tbh...

NewcastleKEG
yeah but he acts like hes too busy to post on here but if you mention him he'll be on your thread like a hound dog on a runway
if you catch my drift
Gotcha. Whose the site owner/funding the site or the main mods?

BlackSwordsMan
05-05-2011, 11:08 PM
kori ellis and her husband timvp mostly
slomo I think does something not sure

Banzai
05-05-2011, 11:11 PM
You guys have won the title the past 2 years so plenty of gloating to be had the rest of the year

True..but as you will find..I'm not one to on this board..a select few do though. I'm sure you can guess who.:lol

NewcastleKEG
05-05-2011, 11:12 PM
True..but as you will find..I'm not one to on this board..a select few do though. I'm sure you can guess who.:lol
Mr.

Kobe: 5
Duncan: 4

Greg Oden
05-05-2011, 11:35 PM
He gets that GD award and thinks he can do anything.

If this don't beat all.

Banzai
05-05-2011, 11:44 PM
I think the only thing I have yet to do is post my picture on this site..and when that happens..I'll probably be seeing some funny shit. I was Waldo last Halloween..I think I'll start with that..and take the criticism lol.

DMC
05-05-2011, 11:44 PM
Why would anyone post their picture here? What's gained?

Giuseppe
05-05-2011, 11:47 PM

My wife & I are adorable 40 years & a zillion arguments ago.

tee, hee.

Greg Oden
05-05-2011, 11:49 PM

tee, hee.

katie girl was an absolute stunner in her time, iuse.

Giuseppe
05-05-2011, 11:51 PM
katie girl was an absolute stunner in her time, iuse.

I still pick her up, chest to chest till her feet leave the earth, squeeze as tight as I dare, set her back upon the earth and kiss her forehead. She is something else again.

DMC
05-05-2011, 11:52 PM

tee, hee.
:toast

I don't doubt it.

Banzai
05-05-2011, 11:57 PM

nothing...everything..I don't know..maybe it is a bad idea...

Giuseppe
05-05-2011, 11:57 PM
We were on a date in HS one night when I pulled over into a field in the Metropolitan Parks near Cleveland for some necking. Fuck, it had rained and my 65 Plymouth Fury got immediately stuck in the mud. We tried like Hell to get it out, but, it was stuck. I got it pulled out, but, we were both covered in mud. I take her back to my house and we go down into the basement to clean up. She makes me leave and go upstairs while she will clean up. I pretend to go climb the steps by making noise on 'em, but, I sneak back down and into the room adjacent to the laundry area where she'll be at. I figure I'll get a gander at it. I raise up ever so slowly to look between the furnace area and the water heater area and who is looking right back at me? Yep, Katie.:rolleyes

TDMVPDPOY
05-05-2011, 11:58 PM

ur avatar pic, is that allowed? lol

i still troll over there, getting a few new spursfans in the spurs section, but mainly clowns....

BlackSwordsMan
05-05-2011, 11:59 PM
We were on a date in HS one night when I pulled over into a field in the Metropolitan Parks near Cleveland for some necking. Fuck, it had rained and my 65 Plymouth Fury got immediately stuck in the mud. We tried like Hell to get it out, but, it was stuck. I got it pulled out, but, we were both covered in mud. I take her back to my house and we go down into the basement to clean up. She makes me leave and go upstairs while she will clean up. I pretend to go climb the steps by making noise on 'em, but, I sneak back down and into the room adjacent to the laundry area where she'll be at. I figure I'll get a gander at it. I raise up ever so slowly to look between the furnace area and the water heater area and who is looking right back at me? Yep, Katie.:rolleyes

I feel bad for you

Banzai
05-06-2011, 12:00 AM

:rollin did the end result =http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/22/Feels_good_man_3.jpg (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=5489)

jag
05-06-2011, 12:09 AM

Greg Oden
05-06-2011, 12:10 AM

F'in incredible, sepp.

NewcastleKEG
05-08-2011, 01:07 PM
Fkn faggots banned me