PDA

View Full Version : .:ARGENTINA 3 - 1 BRASIL:. (Soccer)

MaNuMaNiAc
06-08-2005, 10:07 PM
Hell yeah!! hahahaha Argentina beat Brasil 3 goals to 1 for the World Cup qualifiers! and with that result we're already qualified for Germany 2006!

timvp
06-08-2005, 10:08 PM
I was wondering where the Argentine posters were today :)

N.Y. Johnny
06-08-2005, 10:17 PM
Great and Awesome!!! i love the fact that it came at Brazils' Expense!! i don't particularly like the Brasil team

way to go Argentina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How did Crespo do?

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
06-08-2005, 10:19 PM
Great and Awesome!!! i love the fact that it came at Brazils' Expense!! i don't particularly like the Brasil team

way to go Argentina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How did Crespo do?

He scored a brace and was one of the best players of the match. Argentina went up 3-0 at half time. In the Second half we relaxed and allowed Brazil to score one.

Arg goals: Hernan Crespo (2), Juan Román Riquelme

Bra goal: Roberto Carlos (his trademark 400mph free kick).

kolko
06-08-2005, 10:24 PM
:elephant

Great first half, boring second half.

MaNuMaNiAc
06-08-2005, 11:01 PM
:elephant

Great first half, boring second half.
BORING SECOND HALF??? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!!?? Just because Argentina didn't dominate doesn't mean it was boring! I for one was scared to death, Brazil was killing us for a while there. It was a great game, full of passion, and great football.

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
06-08-2005, 11:10 PM
BORING SECOND HALF??? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!!?? Just because Argentina didn't dominate doesn't mean it was boring! I for one was scared to death, Brazil was killing us for a while there. It was a great game, full of passion, and great football.

Brazil had 4 shots on goal in the entire second half, it wasn't like we were under siege. The whole nervous thing was because they have been very lucky lately, scoring injury time goals and all that, but we had the match under control in half time. The players were tired for the second half, but with the substitutions that was fixed.

polandprzem
06-09-2005, 08:45 AM
Thats great news!

I realy like Argentina national team and I realy dislike the Brasilian team

I hope U will win the Word Cup next year

What about Tevez?

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
06-09-2005, 08:46 AM
He entered the match in the Second Half, replaced Saviola, but only played 15 minutes. Didn't do much in that time.

polandprzem
06-09-2005, 08:52 AM
Damn I would like to watch that game instead of Poland vs. I do not even know

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
06-09-2005, 08:53 AM
Should have let me know (PM). There were some streamings on the net, I have family in Spain, linked the streamings for them.

MaNuMaNiAc
06-09-2005, 01:46 PM
Brazil had 4 shots on goal in the entire second half, it wasn't like we were under siege. The whole nervous thing was because they have been very lucky lately, scoring injury time goals and all that, but we had the match under control in half time. The players were tired for the second half, but with the substitutions that was fixed.
I don't know what game you were watching, but the second half was ALL Brasil my friend! You can't possibly tell me we weren't in danger of getting tied.

tlongII
06-09-2005, 01:57 PM
Did Brazil have all of their top players available?

hendrix
06-09-2005, 03:51 PM
Did Brazil have all of their top players available?

All but fat Ronaldo. (It was their decision).

hendrix
06-09-2005, 03:54 PM
I don't know what game you were watching, but the second half was ALL Brasil my friend! You can't possibly tell me we weren't in danger of getting tied.

I Agree. In fact, the commentator for "the rest of Argentina" (except BsAs) was counting the number of shots-at-goal from Brazil, and there were like 10 only in second half.

tlongII
06-09-2005, 04:36 PM
Nice game for Argentina....of course it was in Buenos Aires...

MaNuMaNiAc
06-10-2005, 04:43 AM
Nice game for Argentina....of course it was in Buenos Aires...
Yeah, but we didn't complain about nor did we use that excuse when we lost 3 - 1 against Brasil in Maracana stadium last year. So they should just accept the fact that they got owned today, and try and make up for it tomorrow.