PDA

View Full Version : Celtics troubles due to Emo, aka weak leadership

Capt Bringdown
05-06-2011, 06:14 PM
Championship teams suffering emotional issues (http://eye-on-basketball.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22748484/29103241)

The effect can be so disruptive, Doc Rivers even has a name for those times when squabbling and finger pointing mar one of his timeouts.
“Emotional highjacks,” the Celtics [team stats] coach said after yesterday’s practice. “And they always happen when you’re down or in the Heat of battle. It always happens, but once you let it get to a point where it highjacks your team, then it’s never good. But it’s part of the game, in every sport and on every team.”

The Celtics, though, looked as if they had been boarded and highjacked by Captain Jack Sparrow’s entire crew during several timeouts on Tuesday night.In perhaps the most blatant instance, Rajon Rondo stormed away from Paul Pierce as the Celtics captain attempted to make a point at the end of a timeout. Not long after, Pierce, Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen appeared to be holding their own conference outside the greater team huddle.

These are the guys who are supposed to be leading the team.

TE
05-06-2011, 07:15 PM
Rajon Rondo is an overrated egotistical faggot.

NewJerSpur
05-06-2011, 07:17 PM
Well, shaq will put a hault to all of that :rolleyes.

Alright, I haven't been a fan of Shaquille O'Neal's since he bolted for LA, but if he can do his part to keep LeBron and Bosh from getting to the promised land, all will be forgiven........actually, no it won't, BUT I won't look down on him as much for his shameless bandwaggoning..................................... .as long as he retires shortly thereafter.

Capt Bringdown
05-06-2011, 07:37 PM
Character is revealed when the chips are down, not when everything's going your way. Intense, ain't it?

Bukefal
05-06-2011, 07:42 PM
Rajon Rondo is an overrated egotistical faggot.

this.

Rondo is such a overrated arrogant shitbag.

:lol

http://www.gifsoup.com/view6/2445825/lebron-owns-rondo-o.gif

Giuseppe
05-06-2011, 07:57 PM
shitbag.

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.