PDA

View Full Version : Bush to Troops: "NO F*****G, You Godless Whiners!!!

CommanderMcBragg
09-22-2004, 05:49 PM
THIS ought to help morale, don't you think?

Source: Stars and Stripes, 22 sept 04 (http://www.estripes.com/)

Under DOD plan, soliciting prostitute would be a career-ending offense

Next year, troops buying it could face dishonorable discharge and jail time under a proposed change to the Uniform Code of Military Justice, officials told Congress on Tuesday. The Pentagon wants to add to the UCMJ a charge specifically addressing prostitution, and affixing a maximum punishment of one year of confinement and a dishonorable discharge for anyone convicted of paying a prostitute for sex , Charles Abell, principal deputy undersecretary for defense for personnel and readiness, told the House Armed Services Committee. And if approved, the charge would be applicable even in countries where prostitution is legal, Abell said. He anticipates the drafted Article 134 of the UCMJ will become military law early next year; it now is part of the 2004 annual review of proposed amendments to the Manual for Courts-Martial that began this month, and is undergoing the mandatory 60-day public notice and comment period after being published in the Federal Register.

Back in my day spending a little hard earned cash for some booty was the norm. Even the CO was getting some nookie.

SpursWoman
09-22-2004, 05:52 PM
Maybe he's afraid she'll (he'll?) have a bomb hidden..... :shock

Nbadan
09-22-2004, 05:53 PM
That's hard. Now troops 20 and under can't drink, and can't get laid. What up with dat?

09-22-2004, 05:55 PM
Now troops 20 and under can't drink

Don't think that's exactly true Dan.

Nbadan
09-22-2004, 06:00 PM
Don't think that's exactly true Dan.

Your right. Alcohol is prohibited in Muslims countries for everyone.

CommanderMcBragg
09-22-2004, 06:00 PM
WMD - Women of Many Diseases.

CommanderMcBragg
09-22-2004, 06:01 PM
There must be be booze if that Lindy chick got pregnant.

09-22-2004, 06:04 PM
I also think that whatever the drinking age is in a country where a US base is located, is the drinking age allowed on the base.

I also seem to remember that when I was stationed at Camp Pendleton in the late 80's/early 90's, that Marines under 21 could drink beer only in the enlisted clubs. I don't know if that is still the case.

Yonivore
09-22-2004, 06:33 PM
"There must be be booze if that Lindy chick got pregnant."
:rollin True! :rollin

ClintSquint
09-23-2004, 05:47 AM
For some of the troops, if they want some play, they have to pay.