PDA

View Full Version : Spurs Fans are a disgrace

TheNextGen
05-07-2011, 12:56 AM
You guys making Spurs Fans look bad. Mavs fans being quiet and not talking shit and all you butt-hurt spurs fans coming out of the blue to talk shit. What happened to class? We lost to a fucking 8th seed and all this dumb posts trying to diss the champs just confirms how ass-hurt our fanbase really is.

Fuck you spurs fans bandwagong on Dallas teams, just like you retards whos jumped on the Rangers bandwagon last year.

What a joke.

Spurtacus
05-07-2011, 12:57 AM
Fuck the Lakers.

Giuseppe
05-07-2011, 12:58 AM
Gen gave ya's a pretty good zinger there.

tee, hee.

DJ Mbenga
we laughed and trolled at them when they lost. the same behavior shouldnt be a suprise. at the end of the day we have gotten to laugh 5 times

TE
Quality thread, would read again................yadda yadda yadda, and all the rest of the shtick.

z0sa
05-07-2011, 12:59 AM
Lakerfan deserves every bit of it. Not a single one of them mothafuckas were here pre-january 2008, and only those who like getting shit on will be here after this series.

SpurOutofTownFan
You guys making Spurs Fans look bad. Mavs fans being quiet and not talking shit and all you butt-hurt spurs fans coming out of the blue to talk shit. What happened to class? We lost to a fucking 8th seed and all this dumb posts trying to diss the champs just confirms how ass-hurt our fanbase really is.

Fuck you spurs fans bandwagong on Dallas teams, just like you retards whos jumped on the Rangers bandwagon last year.

What a joke.

you are a joke

piling on lakers fans have nothing to do with the spurs or the 8th seed or talking shit or being butthurt

they are just getting what they deserve

DMC

What a joke.

There's no bandwagoning. I don't pretend to be a SEAL because I cheered for the death of OBL. Even Non-Americans can enjoy that.

Get over it... fuck off.

ImDaNuts
05-07-2011, 01:01 AM
There's no bandwagoning. I don't pretend to be a SEAL because I cheered for the death of OBL. Even Non-Americans can enjoy that.

Get over it... fuck off.

OBL isn't even dead son.

SpurOutofTownFan
05-07-2011, 01:01 AM
OBL isn't even dead son.

conspiracy incoming!

Giuseppe
05-07-2011, 01:02 AM

What a joke.

Ouch!:lol

TheMACHINE
05-07-2011, 01:02 AM
OP hitting the nail on the head. But i dont mind the hate from Spurs fans...we've been clowning them for 4 years now. They deserve one year of Lakers bashing, since we all know whos gonna be better at rebuilding first. hahah.

bash away spurs fan!

DMC
05-07-2011, 01:03 AM
OBL isn't even dead son.
Let me enjoy the charade though. Don't piss on my parade.

TE
OP hitting the nail on the head. But i dont mind the hate from Spurs fans...we've been clowning them for 4 years now. They deserve one year of Lakers bashing, since we all know whos gonna be better at rebuilding first. hahah.

bash away spurs fan!

You're way to classy to be a Lakerfan.

SpurOutofTownFan

bash away spurs fan!

thank you

DMC
Ouch!:lol
Confirmation Bias

Giuseppe
05-07-2011, 01:04 AM
Confirmation Bias

He's tagged & bagged.

DMC
He's tagged & bagged.

And confirmed

TheMACHINE
You're way to classy to be a Lakerfan.

im also an Angels fan so that explains the classiness.

btw..just cuz i said "bash away", doesnt mean i aint firing back. :lmao

TE
05-07-2011, 01:05 AM
He's tagged & bagged.

I'm starting to smell skunk.

Giuseppe
And confirmed

& worm food.

Cry Havoc
:lol at nextgen posting this to get cred with non-Spurs fans. :lmao

LkrFan
05-07-2011, 01:06 AM
Nah, let them have their fun. I know I laughed my ass off watching them go up in smoke last week to an 8th seed. :lol

z0sa
He's tagged & bagged.

Better hope you're not part of The Skunker 2.0

TheMACHINE
thank you

sons...still doesnt mean u watched any of the games.

lol defending pau gasol

SpurOutofTownFan

that never works - sooner or later life makes you pick sides

Spurtacus

bash away spurs fan!

Perhaps but only because the NBA needs the Lakers to succeed to make money. Remember the Gasol trade? Yeah, that kind of help. That's why there are two freaking teams in LA; to bring in the benjamins.

Giuseppe

He got ya's pretty good too.

tee, hee.

TheMACHINE

lol at Nextgens avatar and sig

Giuseppe
05-07-2011, 01:07 AM
Better hope you're not part of The Skunker 2.0

I dished it at The Skunker. I'll take it if it comes.

It's my religion.

z0sa
Nah, let them have their fun. I know I laughed my ass off watching them go up in smoke last week to an 8th seed. :lol

That 8th seed would've skull fucked the Lakers in the first round even worse than the Spurs :lol

Koolaid_Man
you are a joke

piling on lakers fans have nothing to do with the spurs or the 8th seed or talking shit or being butthurt

they are just getting what they deserve

No sir he's the realest Spur fan I've seen round these here parts...Cowboy....

TheMACHINE
Perhaps but only because the NBA needs the Lakers to succeed to make money. Remember the Gasol trade? Yeah, that kind of help. That's why there are two freaking teams in LA; to bring in the benjamins.

sons..the gasol trade wasnt lopsided...y'all got a first hand look at Memphis's side. :rollin

TheMACHINE
05-07-2011, 01:08 AM
That 8th seed would've skull fucked the Lakers in the first round even worse than the Spurs :lol

woulda shoulda

SpurOutofTownFan
sons...still doesnt mean u watched any of the games.

lol defending pau gasol

shit i've recorded all the games - i know that's the only thing you can say because you just can't defend your own words son

i dont give a fuck about gasol but i can defend all the shit he's given the lakers

you guys are trying to blame him for these series when the problem isn't just him

its just sad you guys are so blind

now please go ahead and tell me again i didn't watch the games - because that's all you can say about pretty much anything

Spurtacus
sons..the gasol trade wasnt lopsided...y'all got a first hand look at Memphis's side. :rollin

5 years and two Lakers championships later? Right.

djohn2oo8
05-07-2011, 01:09 AM
:lmao

SpurOutofTownFan
No sir he's the realest Spur fan I've seen round these here parts...Cowboy....

:lol

Giuseppe

8 :rollin

TheMACHINE
05-07-2011, 01:11 AM

well thats what happens when you give away a player for salary cap relief sons. basic business.

NewJerSpur
05-07-2011, 01:11 AM
im also an Angels fan so that explains the classiness.

btw..just cuz i said "bash away", doesnt mean i aint firing back. :lmao

It's the nature of fandom, even amongst the classiest of fans. There's a healthy respect in disrepect sometimes imo and given the history of these 2 teams (SA/LAL) in particular it's always going to be there. There are Laker fans here whose POV I like reading and who I like going back and forth with, but every once in a while we get in jabs....or rather, make historical observations, lol.

Spurtacus
05-07-2011, 01:12 AM

Let me correct this. 3 years and two Lakers championships later. Lakers couldn't win shit with just Kobe. NBA had to throw Kobe a bone so he wouldn't bolt out of LA. You remember when he was rumored to leave LA if help wasn't brought in.

Tinystarz

What a joke.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-DJVE28tfxXI/TV8uAtrW41I/AAAAAAAAl0U/idd38LySYI4/s1600/Ned-Flanders.jpg

DMC

What, 4 years later? Anything that takes longer than a 4 year contract time to come to fruition isn't really a working plan unless you are the President.

Revisionist history is strong with this one.

Giuseppe
Let me correct this. 3 years and two Lakers championships later. Lakers couldn't win shit with just Kobe. NBA had to throw Kobe a bone so he wouldn't bolt out of LA. You remember when he was rumored to leave LA if help wasn't brought in.

Gasol couldn't win a single playoff game till Kobe took him in.

Kobe: 5

tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

z0sa
05-07-2011, 01:13 AM
8 :rollin

Memphis just tanked for the wrong team, brah. :toast

DMC

Of course, he had to be the topic during the Spurs Championship run in the Finals that year. He cried to Smith like a bitch... He got what he wanted, but it is what it is.

z0sa
Kobe's looking a bit on the tired old shitbag side too, even with 5.

Giuseppe
05-07-2011, 01:14 AM
Memphis just tanked for the wrong team, brah. :toast

They saw you comin' a mile away.

DMC

Who are you kidding? Kobe went 0fer when Shaq left and until Pau arrived.

Giuseppe
Kobe's looking a bit on the tired old shitbag side too, even with 5.

But your shit bag only has the 4.

Tougheth lucketh.

Giuseppe
05-07-2011, 01:15 AM

Kobe: 2

Daddy: 1

DMC

Winter is coming

TheMACHINE
What, 4 years later? Anything that takes longer than a 4 year contract time to come to fruition isn't really a working plan unless you are the President.

Revisionist history is strong with this one.

dont matter...we traded for gasol and memphis got cap space for zbo and marc gasol...they key guys in the first round. You can deny it all you want but that trade was the main reason they got those players. Brilliant strategy by our farm team...errr memphis.

Giuseppe
Of course, he had to be the topic during the Spurs Championship run in the Finals that year. He cried to Smith like a bitch... He got what he wanted, but it is what it is.

& it's:::

z0sa

Everyone knows the Pau era began when the Kobe era ended. Don't let him fool ya

Spurtacus
05-07-2011, 01:16 AM

Gasol was an All-Star holding together a bunch of D-leaguers, faggot.

Giuseppe
05-07-2011, 01:18 AM
Gasol was an All-Star holding together a bunch of D-leaguers, faggot.

& that's fine, but, he didn't scratch in the playoffs till Kobe took him in.

The constant? Kobe.

Spurtacus
05-07-2011, 01:21 AM
& that's fine, but, he didn't scratch in the playoffs till Kobe took him in.

The constant? Kobe.

No Shaq, no Gasol?

Kobe: 0

TheMACHINE
05-07-2011, 01:25 AM
No Shaq, no Gasol?

the constant, know your algebra son.

Giuseppe
05-07-2011, 01:26 AM
No Shaq, no Gasol?

The constant? Kobe

ElNono
lol GNSF thread

DMC
Everyone knows the Pau era began when the Kobe era ended. Don't let him fool ya
Wasn't the Kobe era just after Shaq left?

Giuseppe
05-07-2011, 01:27 AM

TheMACHINE
05-07-2011, 01:27 AM
lol GNSF thread

classy and real OP right there. recognize.

Spurtacus
05-07-2011, 01:28 AM

Yeah, but we hardly noticed with Kobe winning zero rings. :lmao

ElNono

Shaq-Daddy: 3

tee, hee

Giuseppe
Yeah, but we hardly noticed with Kobe winning zero rings. :lmao

ElNono
05-07-2011, 01:29 AM
classy and real OP right there. recognize.

End of an era...

Skunked by the 8th seed... :lol

z0sa
05-07-2011, 01:29 AM

Sure was.

A missed post-season and two first round exits are the fruits of the Kobe-era. Including Kobe quitting in a Game 7 of all times.

Oh, and Pau Gasol for Marc + pocket lint thanks to Kobe's laughable, egocentric public whining.

Giuseppe
05-07-2011, 01:30 AM
End of an era...

Skunked by the 8th seed... :lol

No, you won 2 games in 8.

Giuseppe
Sure was.

A missed post-season and two first round exits are the fruits of the Kobe-era. And Pau Gasol thanks to Kobe's laughable, egocentric public whining

No...

ElNono
What's truly sad about this, is that he still has a big guy putting big numbers and being unguardable, and still loses...

Giuseppe
05-07-2011, 01:31 AM
What's truly sad about this, is that he still has a big guy putting big numbers and being unguardable, and still loses...

He ain't lost yet over consecutive Junes with a third comin'.

Please.

ElNono
05-07-2011, 01:32 AM
No, you won 2 games in 8.

We've been done since '07... '08 was our last fumes...

Not gonna hit you too hard while you're down, Culby... I know the skunker stinks all on it's own...

ElNono
05-07-2011, 01:33 AM
He ain't lost yet over consecutive Junes with a third comin'.

Please.

He just looks very tired... did you see Phil beating his chest today?

tee, hee

TE
05-07-2011, 01:33 AM
No...

Duncan-4
Suns-0
:D

Giuseppe
05-07-2011, 01:34 AM
Duncan-4
Suns-0
:D

Thank, Christ.

You always came thru for me, I'll admit that.

DMC
05-07-2011, 02:12 AM
Duncan 4

Fuck everyone else

xellos88330
05-07-2011, 02:17 AM
I am most definitely a Spurs fan. I give them my hard earned money as a season ticket holder.

Before you post stupid shit like this OP, know that the Spurs are knocked out of the playoffs, and some of us actually enjoy watching basketball regardless of the teams that are playing. I respect the game and anyone who plays it. If you are a fan of basketball at all, you would understand. Most of us are much more than a casual fan that only watches 1 team.

I would love to see the Lakers get tossed out of the playoffs by the Mavs for one. I don't really like those two teams much, but I am rooting for the lesser of two evils. What would you rather have me do since you know oh so much about being a basketball fan?

Get your damn facts straight before you decide to pull that self righteous shit on me. I am a BASKETBALL fan. Last I checked, the Mavericks and Lakers were both basketball teams, and it is playoff time. So tell you what, you go cry on your sofa and wallow in your misery. I on the other hand am going to do what I can to watch as much basketball as I can before the impending lockout.

Spurtacus
05-07-2011, 02:19 AM
I am most definitely a Spurs fan. I give them my hard earned money as a season ticket holder.

Before you post stupid shit like this OP, know that the Spurs are knocked out of the playoffs, and some of us actually enjoy watching basketball regardless of the teams that are playing. I respect the game and anyone who plays it. If you are a fan of basketball at all, you would understand. Most of us are much more than a casual fan that only watches 1 team.

I would love to see the Lakers get tossed out of the playoffs by the Mavs for one. I don't really like those two teams much, but I am rooting for the lesser of two evils. What would you rather have me do since you know oh so much about being a basketball fan?

Get your damn facts straight before you decide to pull that self righteous shit on me. I am a BASKETBALL fan. Last I checked, the Mavericks and Lakers were both basketball teams, and it is playoff time. So tell you what, you go cry on your sofa and wallow in your misery. I on the other hand am going to do what I can to watch as much basketball as I can before the impending lockout.

:flag:

TheNextGen
05-07-2011, 02:30 AM

such a long post yet has nothing to do with my original post.

xellos88330
05-07-2011, 02:36 AM

What a joke.

My response was to the bolded statements.

As far as talking shit... what man doesn't talk shit when they are having sports conversations? This talking trash is just sports fan etiquette. Now if I was saying "I wish Bynum's knee would explode and he never gets to play basketball again.", then I would say you have a legitimate gripe.

crc21209
05-07-2011, 02:38 AM

What a joke.

GTFO noob...:lol

diego
05-07-2011, 05:35 AM
wrong thread!

Bill_Brasky
05-07-2011, 08:59 AM
OP, you area a massive faggot. No serious NBA discussion goes on in this fucking piece of shit called the NBA forum, just a bunch of retarded faggots talking shit. Just koolaid threads with 10 pages of response. How are you even remotely surprised?

Cry Havoc
05-07-2011, 09:32 AM

/thread

That kind of ownage is all too rare on SpursTalk.

ChuckD
05-07-2011, 09:35 AM

bash away spurs fan!

Newsflash: this isn't a "down year", it's a downward spiral.

Agloco
05-07-2011, 09:40 AM

What a joke.

lol seeding.

TheMACHINE
05-07-2011, 10:49 AM
Newsflash: this isn't a "down year", it's a downward spiral.

umm ok

WildcardManu
05-07-2011, 11:30 AM
Where was your bitch ass during .4? Apparently you didn't watch. Fuck the Lakers and Fuck the Mavs.

Giuseppe
05-07-2011, 11:31 AM
Where was your bitch ass during .4?

We didn't get anything out it.

Leetonidas
05-07-2011, 11:32 AM
:cry :cry :cry

Spare me your dramatic bullshit. Fuck the Lakers.

And besides Mavs are a Texas team so I'd rather see the O'Brien in Texas than with either of those piece of shit teams on the coasts.

SpursDynasty
05-07-2011, 11:33 AM

What a joke.

As I've asked so many times regarding the Lakers series, what does the Lakers losing to the Mavericks have to do with the Spurs series? Nothing. It's funny how Lakers fans want to keep pointing at the Spurs losing to the Grizzlies every time we mention that Dallas is up 3-0. There's no trash talking, this is no upset here, the Mavericks were supposed to win this series. We are just giving credit where credit is due. No bandwagon jumping. If we say, good job Chicago for beating Atlanta, that doesn't mean we're jumping on Chicago's bandwagon.

Again, this Lakers series is no shock. No upsets. No choking. No bandwagons. No trash talking. The Mavericks are just beating a team they're supposed to beat. And the series has nothing to do with the Spurs, like so many people keep insisting.

dbreiden83080
05-07-2011, 12:05 PM
Laker fans were in here shit-talkng the Spurs all the way back in 2007 during the finals because of all things the ratings were bad.. :lol

Fans are fans..

Giuseppe
05-07-2011, 12:06 PM

What a joke.

Refresh!!!

HarlemHeat37
05-07-2011, 12:06 PM
BTW, for those that don't know, the OP is one of the biggest and most butthurt Laker fans on ST..he's the originator of the SanAntonioHeat troll, after everybody hyped Miami during the off-season, which hurt his ass..he's TheMachine's cousin, IIRC..

Giuseppe
05-07-2011, 12:07 PM
BTW, for those that don't know, the OP is one of the biggest and most butthurt Laker fans on ST..he's the originator of the SanAntonioHeat troll, after everybody hyped Miami during the off-season, which hurt his ass..he's TheMachine's cousin, IIRC..

I invented The San Antonio Heat. Don't even start with that shit this morning.

SpurOutofTownFan
05-07-2011, 12:09 PM
he's the disgrace

peskypesky
05-07-2011, 12:13 PM
fuck the Fakers!
fuck egotistical Kobe!
fuck class-less Phil Jackson!
fuck David Stern and collusion!
and again, fuck the Fakers!

Giuseppe
05-07-2011, 12:14 PM
fuck the fakers!
Fuck egotistical kobe!
Fuck class-less phil jackson!
Fuck david stern and collusion!
And again, fuck the fakers!

DMC
05-07-2011, 12:14 PM
fuck the Fakers!
fuck egotistical Kobe!
fuck class-less Phil Jackson!
fuck David Stern and collusion!
and again, fuck the Fakers!
Don't edit yourself bro, speak freely here.

DMC
05-07-2011, 12:20 PM
http://www.amazing-animations.com/sports/animations/basketball13.gif

Killakobe81
05-07-2011, 12:47 PM
Spurs just busting a nut, because Mavs are doing what they could not ...shit they couldnt even beat our JV team, TBH.

All jokes aside, 1st or 2nd round loss doesnt matter. We both watching the Finals at home, and that is all that matters. At least to most OG Laker fans like myself.

mouse
05-07-2011, 12:58 PM
A real Mavs fan wouldn't go tooting the NBA Championship horn just yet.

Until the Mavs actually get a ring many of you wannabee Maverick fans should really stfu!

alchemist
05-07-2011, 01:01 PM
pussy.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-07-2011, 01:02 PM
fuck the lakers

Giuseppe
05-07-2011, 01:04 PM
fuck the lakers

dbreiden83080
05-07-2011, 01:27 PM

Until the Mavs actually get a ring many of you wannabee Maverick fans should really stfu!

They'll win this series but not a ring.. Heat probably beat em again as Cuban cries conspiracy..

DMC
05-07-2011, 01:34 PM

If anyone knows the choking episodes of the Mav, it's the Spur. We've seen it plenty of times. This is why we pile on early because there might not be time to pile off quickly enough to avoid the backlash. Get busy living or get busy dying...

TheMACHINE
05-07-2011, 03:13 PM

haha my cousin? SanAntonioheat is Lefty. Lol

peskypesky
05-07-2011, 03:17 PM
fuck the lakers

:toast

TheMACHINE
05-08-2011, 07:53 PM
Spurs fan is as classy as Bynum and Odom tbh...and i know classy.

ElNono
05-08-2011, 07:54 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Hk7pxXcBorM/TPgin0MVlEI/AAAAAAAAAgI/tUrm3T907s8/s1600/crybaby.png

ohmwrecker
05-08-2011, 07:55 PM
Spurs fan is as classy as Bynum and Odom tbh...and i know classy.

Magic Johnson says hello.

TheMACHINE
05-08-2011, 07:56 PM
Magic got HIV from fucking a couple of dudes. he's classy too.

ohmwrecker
05-08-2011, 07:57 PM
Magic got HIV from fucking a couple of dudes. he's classy too.

The classiest to ever do it. :toast

TheMACHINE
05-08-2011, 08:00 PM
The classiest to ever do it. :toast

that dude from Queen was pretty fucking classy tbh.

ohmwrecker
05-08-2011, 08:03 PM
that dude from Queen was pretty fucking classy tbh.

If only Magic had a mustache and an enormous overbite . . .

Killakobe81
05-08-2011, 08:04 PM
Mavs fans have been cool ...

The San Antonio Mavs fans ...LOL

Let the Spur fans find their victories where they can, they know the LOB days are over. They need more draft lottery success to see the Finals again.

ElNono
05-08-2011, 08:12 PM
they know the LOB days are over. They need more draft lottery success to see the Finals again.

Probably...

Watching Kobe fold and quit is always priceless regardless...

TheMACHINE
05-08-2011, 08:14 PM
we'll trade you gasol for duncan and bonner.

ElNono
05-08-2011, 08:15 PM
we'll trade you gasol for duncan and bonner.

You can have Bonner and Blair...

TheMACHINE
05-08-2011, 08:16 PM
You can have Bonner and Blair...

mother fucking deal son

TheNextGen
05-09-2011, 07:04 PM
Just like the bandwagining Spurs fans, what Andrew Bynum did was a disgrace. tsk tsk.