PDA

View Full Version : Lakerfans, where do we place the blame?

GoodOdor
05-07-2011, 02:53 AM
At this point it's pretty clear that Dallas is the better team. It was a good run, but it had to end at some point.

With that being said, who do you feel deserves some/a lot of blame for the lakers current situation?

Kobe = I guess my only complaint against him is that he is not capable of going off for 40 points at any given night anymore....but that's not really his fualt, age catches up with everyone. Overall, I think he played well enough. Put up a lot of points in game 1 with almost 50% shooting, when that didn't help he shot less and tried to be more of an assist guy, it just didn't work either.

Lakers Bench = Useless. This is probably the biggest reason, even more so than Pau. Shannon is literally retarded when it comes to BBIQ, every time he gets the ball you know that 90% of the time he'll jack up a long 2 pointer. Steve Blake.............yeah......

Pau = justified his nick name Gasoft. Played like a bitch, looking scared out there. He was our big trump card in this series, Dirk was not supposed to be able to guard him, and he was supposed to make dirk work on the other end. Instead, he would catch the ball outside the paint, fake, then either take a jumpshot or pass back out to the guards.

Bynum = I'm sorry for ever doubting this guy. If he can stay healthy for 60 regular season games+the playoffs, the Lakers got something special here.

Phil - my biggest complaint is not letting Kobe back in till the 6 minute mark in the 4th quarter in game 1. He tried to get Pau motivated, just didn't seem to work.

Those are my thoughts so far.

TheMACHINE
05-07-2011, 02:56 AM
paugina gasoft

Man In Black
05-07-2011, 02:57 AM
Is Bean possibly turning into a noisy "Tired Piece Of Shit"?

GoodOdor
paugina gasoft

C'mon bro, his fiancée left him:(:(:(:(:depressed:depressed

midnightpulp
Seriously, no trolling from me. I'd put the blame nowhere. 3 straight Finals runs that produced 2 championships is bound to take its toll sooner or later, both mentally and physically.

TheMACHINE
05-07-2011, 02:59 AM
fck that! i still vote the dude who cant post up Dirk

Killakobe81
05-07-2011, 03:33 AM
Seriously, no trolling from me. I'd put the blame nowhere. 3 straight Finals runs that produced 2 championships is bound to take its toll sooner or later, both mentally and physically.

Hate to admit but Pulp is right ...but so is odor. time to re-tool ...collusion here we come!!!

BRHornet45
05-07-2011, 03:47 AM
unbelievable .... Kobe has been blessed to be on stacked, All Star teams his entire career yet it is NEVER his fault. ignorance is bliss

Capt Bringdown
05-07-2011, 04:01 AM
Kobe let Gasol down, as is his habit of dissing those who brought him rings.

GoodOdor
05-07-2011, 04:18 AM

This spur fan doesn't like Kobe very much:(:(:(

BRHornet45
05-07-2011, 04:22 AM
if Kobe died tonight the world would be a better place

GoodOdor
05-07-2011, 04:28 AM

Sons, Kobe donates to charity. He cares about the community!

redzero
05-07-2011, 04:36 AM

Tell us how you really feel.

diego
05-07-2011, 05:37 AM
Its obvious that Gasol is playing well below his capability, and I understand laker fans are disappointed with him. That said, do you all really think he is the lakers main problem? The lakers frontcourt is outrebounding the mavs. I see Bynum stepping up and filling Gasol's void quite well. I also see a team that has no bench, can't shoot (:lol 19% 3pt shooting), is faltering in the clutch. If if were a lakers fans, I'd be more upset with Fisher, Artest, Odom and the non existent bench, in that order.

also, give the mavs some credit. Guys like Kidd, Terry, and Barea have played out of their minds, on top of Dirk being Dirk.

TheManFromAcme
05-07-2011, 07:30 AM
Hate to admit but Pulp is right ...but so is odor. time to re-tool ...collusion here we come!!!

Yup

:tu

djohn2oo8
05-07-2011, 08:32 AM
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5107/5690147211_ca1f08b959_z.jpg

easy7
05-07-2011, 08:38 AM
unbelievable .... Kobe has been blessed to be on stacked, All Star teams his entire career yet it is NEVER his fault. ignorance is bliss

+1 Kobe, not hating on the guy, but if someone else is not carrying the team the Lakers are fucked...

IronMexican
05-07-2011, 08:43 AM
BadOdor, weren't you the one who was running Bynum's name through mud? I told all you fagots he was a beast. All of you.

frodo
05-07-2011, 09:00 AM
dont blame Pau/Kobe or anyone mayne, lakers just not THAT good imho. Mavs just beat a team they were supposed to beat (to quote Jeff)

ohmwrecker
05-07-2011, 10:02 AM
You can place the blame squarely on Kobe's shoulders. He is supposed to be the GOAT, right? He's, supposedly, the best player on the team, but he isn't a leader. He fails in the face of true adversity. He doesn't make his teammates better. He does not elevate the team when they need him to carry them through and he never has, tbh.
The Lakers have the talent, but they don't have the heart. They got no soul. Do you think Jordan would have let his team get swept by the Dallas Mavericks? No way, bubba.
All that payroll and talent can't buy you an LOB when your "leader" is a selfish, backbiting, blame displacing, soulless jackoff.

dunkman
05-07-2011, 10:31 AM
Bynum has said it clearly, there trust issues. Pau is playing bellow all-star level and it changes all for the Lakers. This year the Mavs are good and the Lakers need contribution from everyone.

When Pau was putting +20 ppg / +10 rpm numbers he seemed to make everyone better. While Bynum gets close to that production and is a good player, the Lakers are going to be swept, so there is something broken.

The Mavs have a lot of talent, despite Butler being out. After so many years of testing different complementary players for Dirk, they finally have a great roster and a solid coach. Dirk is one of the best NBA players since long time ago, so they could advance to the finals, perhaps win it all too this year.

Josepatches_
05-07-2011, 10:33 AM

This

TheMACHINE
05-07-2011, 10:53 AM
You can place the blame squarely on Kobe's shoulders. He is supposed to be the GOAT, right? He's, supposedly, the best player on the team, but he isn't a leader. He fails in the face of true adversity. He doesn't make his teammates better. He does not elevate the team when they need him to carry them through and he never has, tbh.
The Lakers have the talent, but they don't have the heart. They got no soul. Do you think Jordan would have let his team get swept by the Dallas Mavericks? No way, bubba.
All that payroll and talent can't buy you an LOB when your "leader" is a selfish, backbiting, blame displacing, soulless jackoff.

http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab177/LMAOxROFL/AADN023-1.jpg

jeebus
05-07-2011, 10:55 AM
+1

He needs to die for the kids.

DPG21920
05-07-2011, 10:57 AM
I would blame Koolaid Man and Cull. Their loser ways rubbed off on the team. You backed them and let them on the team (because like Cobbler, they literally play for LA)and they are cancers.

Giuseppe
05-07-2011, 10:58 AM
I would blame Koolaid Man and Cull. Their loser ways rubbed off on the team. You backed them and let them on the team (because like Cobbler, they literally play for LA)and they are cancers.

lmcontrollinao!

It'll never end.

Jt.ONE
05-07-2011, 11:01 AM

:flag::flag::flag:

SpurOutofTownFan
05-07-2011, 11:18 AM
Sons, Kobe donates to charity. He cares about the community!

son kobe doesn't have the moral stature to be anything to the community

he's a great bb player- that's all

HarlemHeat37
05-07-2011, 11:43 AM
If Kobe gets the credit for leading them to a title, last year, he deserves the blame for this exit..

However, from a basketball perspective:

1- Gasol, obviously..he obviously isn't the main problem on the team, but he has set a standard, where he's supposed to be a top 3 big man, and he didn't even play like an All-Star during the playoffs..

2- Shooting..it has been evident all year, Lakers have no shooters..even last year, their shooters stepped up in the playoffs, even Farmar was a 40% 3-point shooter in the playoffs..this year, they're terrible, no spacing whatsoever..

3- Bench..they might have the worst bench of any playoff team, which is saying a lot, considering Lamar Odom comes off their bench..

4- Fatigue..making 4 straight runs to the NBA Finals is virtually impossible..these guys aren't robots..

DPG21920
05-07-2011, 11:45 AM
Will Kobe quit like he did vs the Suns? Will he not shoot and only pass to Pau on every single possession to prove a point?

Giuseppe
05-07-2011, 11:46 AM
Will Kobe quit like he did vs the Suns? Will he not shoot and only pass to Pau on every single possession to prove a point?

If the tired old shit bag Duncan didn't quit during 8 Kobe won't quit tomorrow.

Leetonidas
05-07-2011, 11:47 AM
The Lakers need to restructure their team on offense. They have more than enough talent on that roster to beat the Mavericks or any team in the NBA but if Bynum is only scoring of Pau's misses, Kobe is taking 15 shots more than the next person on his team and not making them, and Gasol is taking 8 shots a game, well, your team is fucked.

The Lakers need to run their offense through Bynum, not Kobe.

DPG21920
05-07-2011, 12:00 PM
Duncan never quits. Kobe did and it's on record. You have to question it.

SpurOutofTownFan
05-07-2011, 12:02 PM

He used to get owned by Raja Bell, it was sad

Giuseppe
05-07-2011, 12:02 PM
Duncan never quits. Kobe did and it's on record. You have to question it.

Deepy is nothin' but nothin' but right here.

Giuseppe
05-07-2011, 12:03 PM
He used to get owned by Raja Bell, it was sad

Though Bell was never the same after the clothesline. He's just been drifting in the winds ever since. Kobe went on to:::

Kobe: 5

tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

after the clothesline.

Axe Murderer
05-07-2011, 12:07 PM
Definitely Gasol.

In order for the Lakers to advance he needed to average atleast 20 in this series (which isn't asking too much considering Dirk was guarding him), but instead he looks intimidated by Dirk and is being way too passive on offense.

You can't get mad at guys like Fisher, Artest, the terrible bench, because they're playing about as well as one would think they would play. It's not like anyone expected them to breakout anyway

Giuseppe
05-07-2011, 12:09 PM
Definitely Gasol.

In order for the Lakers to advance he needed to average atleast 20 in this series (which isn't asking too much considering Dirk was guarding him), but instead he looks intimidated by Dirk and is being way too passive on offense.

You can't get mad at guys like Fisher, Artest, the terrible bench, because they're playing about as well as one would think they would play. It's not like anyone expected them to breakout anyway

Blame is for small children & God.

DMC
05-07-2011, 12:11 PM
And watermelon wine

SpurOutofTownFan
05-07-2011, 12:12 PM
Though Bell was never the same after the clothesline. He's just been drifting in the winds ever since. Kobe went on to:::

after the clothesline.

your numbers are wrong after the clothesline but truth is truth - Raja still owned Kobe and he was mad... despite your ridiculous posting

peskypesky
05-07-2011, 12:16 PM

:toast

Ginobilly
05-07-2011, 12:18 PM
Lakers have lucked out into never having to play Dallas in the playoffs until now. They're party poopers, these bitch-ass Mavs. They wont get laid themselves, but they're like that annoying friend who cock blocks and ruins your chances of getting laid. Lakers are absolutely confused in how tp guard Dallas.

They put a small ass line up of of Dirk, Peja, Kidd, Terry, and Barea out there, and LA is scrambling in their defense rotations. Dallas forces teams to play small ball with them and sometimes teams and coaches have no other choice but to match up with them. Spurs almost beat them at their game in 06, but we all know how that went. Will 2011 finally be the year small ball wins a championship for a team? It's not a recipe for success, but I have a feeling sooner or later a team was going to win the championship using this strategy. The only reason small ball has really worked for the mavs: Dork Nowitzki. Spurs small ball: Matt Bonner:lmao

Giuseppe
05-07-2011, 12:19 PM
your numbers are wrong after the clothesline but truth is truth - Raja still owned Kobe and he was mad... despite your ridiculous posting

No. Bell never amounted to a hill of beans after the clothesline. That was his moment and he's faded since then.

Kobe went on to two rings after that clothesline. My numbers are right.

GoodOdor
05-07-2011, 12:27 PM
BadOdor, weren't you the one who was running Bynum's name through mud? I told all you fagots he was a beast. All of you.

Sons it was me, I beg for your forgiveness. Please let me in the Drew crew.

Killakobe81
05-07-2011, 12:27 PM

Who said he is the GOAT? ANd I agree it is partly his fault ...but isnt PJ the GOAT coach and Pau the MVPau? BR himself said Pau is our best player but when we lose it's Kobe's fault? BR is a freaking hypocrite. He can be funny at times but a hating hypocrite.

That's OK Kobe many not win this year but you get to watch Lebron, Durant or Rose get 20 FT's a game in the finals ....enjoy BR! :toast

DPG21920
05-07-2011, 12:29 PM
Lebron is better than Kobe so it's going to be much more fun to watch. Someone who is a team player, makes the right basketball plays and shoots a good % from the field.

IronMexican
Sons it was me, I beg for your forgiveness. Please let me in the Drew crew.

Gotta talk to mid.

I'm gonna start a 2k franchise and trade Pau and Kobe to get a good young PG. Gonna be so cash.

Giuseppe
Lebron is better than Kobe so it's going to be much more fun to watch. Someone who is a team player, makes the right basketball plays and shoots a good % from the field.

LeBron: O

Donkeybong
05-07-2011, 12:31 PM
lack of three point shooting and guard penetration. Makes the game a lot harder for our bigs.

Bill_Brasky
05-07-2011, 12:39 PM
Definitely Gasol.

C'mon man, it's the playoffs. Random people breakout all the time.

Jeff Teague. Mike Conley. Sam Young. Deshawn Stevenson. JJ Barea. Daequan Cook. Eric Maynor. All relatively unknown guys who have stepped it up in the playoffs.

Nobody on the Laker bench has done this.

Giuseppe
05-07-2011, 12:42 PM
I wonder if Phil was expecting the Dallas Zone, spent an inordinate amount of prep time on it only to be double-crossed?

GoodOdor
05-07-2011, 12:42 PM
Gotta talk to mid.

I'm gonna start a 2k franchise and trade Pau and Kobe to get a good young PG. Gonna be so cash.

I know you're pretty much a Kobe hater, but honestly I'm not disappointed with him too much. He could have probably kept his game 1 form and jacked 25+ shots to average over 30 points, but at least this time he saw he needed his teammates to step up and limited his shots....just so happens none of them did.

Killakobe81
05-07-2011, 12:43 PM

LOL ... yall just trying to shoot down Kobe to boost Duncan. Doesnt matter that story has already been written.

I will enjoy Lebron. Out of the stars that are left, I enjoy them all except the Celtics ... so I dont mind if the Lebron era starts. I just want him to be great.That unselfish shit might tickle your fancy, but I want him to be shooting for GOAT status or at least surpassing Kobe. the bar is 5 rings if he wants to get there he needs to get started. hell Duncan has 4 ...he should start there.

Sure, he may not surpass Mj or even Kobe but that is the bar he should shoot for.

Killakobe81
05-07-2011, 12:44 PM
I know you're pretty much a Kobe hater, but honestly I'm not disappointed with him too much. He could have probably kept his game 1 form and jacked 25+ shots to average over 30 points, but at least this time he saw he needed his teammates to step up and limited his shots....just so happens none of them did.

Odor gets it ... great posts. Calling out who needs to be called out, even Kobe, but not losing perspective. You should post here more.

Bill_Brasky
05-07-2011, 12:54 PM
Odor gets it ... great posts. Calling out who needs to be called out, even Kobe, but not losing perspective. You should post here more.

Yeah....tbh the only complaint one can really have about Kobe is that he hasn't really attacked the basket....but the guy's old and tired. He did what he needed to help his team out and nobody was there to help him, besides Bynum in game 3.

IronMexican
05-07-2011, 01:04 PM

I'm not disappointed in Kobe at all. I think he's shooting around 49% or so for the series. Dirk is just better.

Axe Murderer
05-07-2011, 01:08 PM
C'mon man, it's the playoffs. Random people breakout all the time.

Jeff Teague. Mike Conley. Sam Young. Deshawn Stevenson. JJ Barea. Daequan Cook. Eric Maynor. All relatively unknown guys who have stepped it up in the playoffs.

Nobody on the Laker bench has done this.

Solid point. Stevenson and Barea haven't really broken out too much imho, but I understand where you're coming from. The Lakers bench has just been complete shit, while Stevenson and Barea have stepped up at times.

I still think a superstar who is averaging 6 PPG (19 ppg compared to 13 ppg) and about 2 RPG (10 compared to 8) less in the playoffs is more to blame

Killakobe81
05-07-2011, 01:09 PM
I'm not disappointed in Kobe at all. I think he's shooting around 49% or so for the series. Dirk is just better.

Right now, true statement.

Axe Murderer
05-07-2011, 01:10 PM

Please, these are grown men, eppe.

Killakobe81
05-07-2011, 01:12 PM
funny thing is this Pau stuff reminds me of the Lebron's mom stuff last year ....

Bill_Brasky
Solid point. Stevenson and Barea haven't really broken out too much imho, but I understand where you're coming from. The Lakers bench has just been complete shit, while Stevenson and Barea have stepped up at times.

I still think a superstar who is averaging 6 PPG (19 ppg compared to 13 ppg) and about 2 RPG (10 compared to 8) less in the playoffs is more to blame

You're right. Pau has been relatively worthless.

Giuseppe
Please, these are grown men, eppe.

You misunderstood the intent, Axe. It means only small children & God use the blame game. It's from that movie with Hanks & Gleason. It was spoken by the Hector Elizondo character. I can't recall the movie title to save my life.

Spurtacus
05-07-2011, 01:13 PM
Brian Shaw is to blame. Afterall he's the coach in waiting.

DPG21920
05-07-2011, 01:15 PM
LOL ... yall just trying to shoot down Kobe to boost Duncan. Doesnt matter that story has already been written.

I will enjoy Lebron. Out of the stars that are left, I enjoy them all except the Celtics ... so I dont mind if the Lebron era starts. I just want him to be great.That unselfish shit might tickle your fancy, but I want him to be shooting for GOAT status or at least surpassing Kobe. the bar is 5 rings if he wants to get there he needs to get started. hell Duncan has 4 ...he should start there.

Sure, he may not surpass Mj or even Kobe but that is the bar he should shoot for.

:lol Where did I mention Duncan? Self-conscious are we? In fact, the only one that keeps spamming Laker conversations with Spurs talk when it's not applicable is you. Stop spamming. Duncan > Kobe and that's that.

How was anything I said false. Please frame an argument to disprove what I said or admit you were lying and angry.

Rings aren't the end all be all unless you freely admit that Horry is better than Kobe. Which is it?

DMC
05-07-2011, 01:16 PM
You guys all talk about offense. It's a young man's game. Kobe left Dirk a few times on defense and Dirk killed him from 3.

The Lakers didn't suffer from offense. Nice try though.

Axe Murderer
05-07-2011, 01:18 PM
Stop spamming.

:lol

cornbread
I'm a little surprised that the Zen Master hasn't been able to effectively address head issues with the arguably the most important piece on the team.

DPG21920

:lol Someone agreeing with you doesn't make them a great poster. In fact, he posts shit more often than not. Don't lose your composure.

What Laker fan doesn't understand is that it's not just about this series. It's on Kobe for falling short and allowing complacency. It's on Kobe for losing the team. It's on Kobe for getting them into this spot and it happened all year. Not just in this series. The series is symptom, not the disease. That is Kobe.

IronMexican
05-07-2011, 01:21 PM
You guys all talk about offense. It's a young man's game. Kobe left Dirk a few times on defense and Dirk killed him from 3.

The Lakers didn't suffer from offense. Nice try though.

Pau left Dirk open back to back times in the first quarter from 3. Kobe isn't supposed to guard Dirk.

ohmwrecker
05-07-2011, 01:26 PM

I didn't say anything about Duncan in my post, but you are probably right about the story being written. Unfortunately for you and your ilk, it's not going to be written by Lakerfan.

btw, props to you for showing up. It must be hard to be a stand-up guy amongst a throng of eggsucking shitheels and grandstanding jocksniffers.

DMC
05-07-2011, 01:27 PM
Pau left Dirk open back to back times in the first quarter from 3. Kobe isn't supposed to guard Dirk.
You're supposed to guard if the switch occurs. It did, Kobe left Dirk to guard Kidd or Terry.... not sure which. Not that Kobe could guard Dirk, but Dirk wide open is worse than anyone else wide open.

IronMexican
05-07-2011, 01:29 PM
Are you talking about the one pick and pop play where Kobe went back to his man and Pau went into the paint while Dirk spotted up from three?

DMC
05-07-2011, 01:29 PM
I didn't say anything about Duncan in my post, but you are probably right about the story being written. Unfortunately for you and your ilk, it's not going to be written by Lakerfan.

btw, props to you for showing up. It must be hard to be a stand-up guy amongst a throng of eggsucking shitheels and grandstanding jocksniffers.

And the tomfoolery of ass grabbing scalawags.

ohmwrecker
05-07-2011, 01:32 PM
And the tomfoolery of ass grabbing scalawags.

I dare not mention those so lowly and miserable.

DPG21920
05-07-2011, 01:33 PM

Killa, please stop ignoring this. Is Horry better than Kobe?

Kyle Orton
05-07-2011, 01:54 PM
Lakerfan avoids that Horry hypothetical like the plague

Giuseppe
05-07-2011, 01:56 PM

When you got:::

in reality.

DPG21920
05-07-2011, 01:58 PM
Sure, I live with that.

Do you live with Horry is better than Kobe because he has more rings?

Giuseppe
05-07-2011, 01:59 PM
Sure, I live with that.

Danka.

Warlord23
05-07-2011, 02:01 PM
4 rings as #1 option > 5 rings as #2 option, dramatic decline notwithstanding

DPG21920
05-07-2011, 02:02 PM

Killa will probably write "check-mate" now where it doesn't apply :lol

And then butcher common phrases like "how the mighty have fallen".

Giuseppe
05-07-2011, 02:03 PM
4 rings as #1 option > 5 rings as #2 option, dramatic decline notwithstanding

Boiled down:::

Warlord23
05-07-2011, 02:03 PM

Sidekick chucker Kobe: 2.5

#1 option Duncan: 4

Giuseppe
05-07-2011, 02:04 PM

Let us proceed...

Warlord23
05-07-2011, 02:06 PM

Right again, :tu

Giuseppe

Yep, yep.

DPG21920
Reported to Kori.

Giuseppe
05-07-2011, 02:07 PM
Reported to Kori.

lmcontrollinao!

Warlord23
05-07-2011, 02:08 PM

Didn't think I would agree with a Laker fan :wow

Giuseppe
05-07-2011, 02:08 PM
& come see me Upstairs.

tee, hee.

Bill_Brasky
05-07-2011, 02:41 PM
Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry Robert Horry

Spurtacus
05-07-2011, 02:46 PM

Kobe with Phil Jackson & Shaq/Gasol: 5

Kobe with no Phil Jackson and no Shaq/Gasol: 0

The Constant? Phil Jackson.

Giuseppe
05-07-2011, 02:48 PM
Kobe with Phil Jackson & Shaq/Gasol: 5

Kobe with no Phil Jackson and no Shaq/Gasol: 0

The Constant? Phil Jackson.

That's fine. You have that. I'm stickin' with:::

DMC
05-07-2011, 03:33 PM
Kobe 5

Kerr 5

Horry 7

Giuseppe
05-07-2011, 03:34 PM
Kobe 5

Kerr 5

Horry 7

& you can have that one, D. I'm stickin' with the tried & true of:::

Duncan: 4

Kyle Orton
05-07-2011, 03:35 PM
Killa will probably right "check-mate" now where it doesn't apply :lol

And then butcher common phrases like "how the mighty have fallen".

:lmao

DPG21920
Reported.

Giuseppe
reported.

woof, woof!