PDA

View Full Version : Dirk is the baddest man on the planet at this time.

Pelicans78
05-08-2011, 01:25 AM
May change tomorrow, but I doubt it. He can get his shot over anyone. Wade is a close second. Lebron is a great overall player, but doesn't much in his arsenal outside of his athleticism. Kobe's just become a tired shitbag at this point.

DMC
05-08-2011, 01:28 AM
Go Mavs.

Sean Cagney
05-08-2011, 01:29 AM
Dirk is a G! I am a Spurs and loved TD in his prime as a MAN! But now Dirk is doing it! GO FOR THE SWEEP NOW! I am sure they can do it.

lefty
05-08-2011, 01:29 AM
This is the best Dirk I have ever seen

His game has always been great, although he has improved his passing game

But what has impressed me the most is his leadership, and his confidence is an all-time high

Nothing can faze him at this point

DMC
05-08-2011, 01:30 AM
Chandler is the difference.

TE
05-08-2011, 01:31 AM
Mavericks78

Pelicans78
05-08-2011, 01:33 AM
Mavericks78

Amen.

lefty
Chandler is the difference.
Good point

Ghazi
Dirk has ALWAYS played like this in the playoffs, '07 withstanding... what we're seeing now is what happens when Dirk FINALLY gets some help from his teammates.

He was a BAMF in '08, '09, and '10 playoffs as well..

Dirk is the best player in the Western Conference, IMO..

Findog
05-08-2011, 01:36 AM
This is the best Dirk I have ever seen

His game has always been great, although he has improved his passing game

But what has impressed me the most is his leadership, and his confidence is an all-time high

Nothing can faze him at this point

There is an edge to his demeanor on the court that I've never seen before. He's carrying himself like an alpha - I think he knows that this may be his last and best shot at a title. Once the Heat fill out the rest of their roster with the right role players and supporting cast, it's pretty much over for the rest of the NBA for the next 4-5 years, unless another super team gets assembled. I think everybody was hoping that it would take Miami at least a year to figure it out, and they may be coming together at just the right time.

DMC
05-08-2011, 01:39 AM
Dirk has ALWAYS played like this in the playoffs, '07 withstanding... what we're seeing now is what happens when Dirk FINALLY gets some help from his teammates.

Yep... no doubt. If you were starting a team today and had to have a centerpiece, it would be Dirk in the West.

Sean Cagney
05-08-2011, 01:41 AM

He is close to that there IMO! But in 10 playoffs naw he was not all out IMO! He just did good then in that first round VS SA! But dude is a beast no f in doubt! DIRK Is that dude now twice. Dirk is hungry, you can see he wants that first ring!

MavDynasty
05-08-2011, 01:47 AM
Best offensive player on the planet

Giuseppe
05-08-2011, 06:32 AM
Until he rings Dirk ain't shit on a shingle.

TampaDude
05-08-2011, 11:07 AM
Until he rings Dirk ain't shit on a shingle.

That's coming this June...you know it is... :hat

Dirk is on another fucking planet right now. The Mavs will destroy the Thunder or the Grizz in the WCF. Gotta pick them to win it all at this point, especially after THE EXTINCTION.

Giuseppe
05-08-2011, 11:14 AM

Dirk is another fucking planet right now. The Mavs will destroy the Thunder or the Grizz in the WCF. Gotta pick them to win it all at this point.

Well, when that happens I'll relent. Otherwise, Dirk is a shoe shinin' SOB.

TheManFromAcme
05-08-2011, 11:30 AM

Dirk is on another fucking planet right now. The Mavs will destroy the Thunder or the Grizz in the WCF. Gotta pick them to win it all at this point, especially after THE EXTINCTION.

This.

there is no denying it. He's carrying the Mavs and short of a devestating injury to a key player (I hope it doesn't happen) on that squad I'll put them as a favorite to take it all even over the Heat.

The flip side of this in my opinion, I really think this and maybe next year will be his last hurrah.

He's GOT TO do it this year IMHO.

TampaDude
05-08-2011, 11:37 AM
He's GOT TO do it this year IMHO.

+1

This is THE year for Dirk and the Mavs. All the stars have aligned for them. They may never get another chance like this.

TheManFromAcme
05-08-2011, 11:40 AM
+1

This is THE year for Dirk and the Mavs. All the stars have aligned for them. They may never get another chance like this.

agreed tamp...:tu

Killakobe81
05-08-2011, 12:14 PM
Cant hate on dirk or Kidd. But I sure hate to see JET win a title. anyway they can win with him sucking ass? Dont like Deshawn or JJB either ...

Greg Oden
05-08-2011, 12:21 PM
Nobody cares who you like. You root for the Lakers, nearly everyone on the roster is an intolerable asshole.

MavDynasty
05-08-2011, 12:25 PM
Lol 16th pick, lol running late to work but still on st

Giuseppe
05-08-2011, 12:26 PM
Nobody cares who you like. You root for the Lakers, nearly everyone on the roster is an intolerable asshole.

But, without that roster of intolerable assholes across from 'em your Blazers couldn't get off the snide and let the Mavs abscond with their cookie.