PDA

View Full Version : help.... im looking for a pop article

THE HATER
05-08-2011, 07:21 AM
im looking for an interview with pop, it was posted up here but cant remember how long back.

The one thing that i remember the most about it is pop saying that he should be happy his championships but late at night the thing that creep in his head are the championships that got away.. or something to that effect

TJastal
05-08-2011, 07:55 AM
im looking for an interview with pop, it was posted up here but cant remember how long back.

The one thing that i remember the most about it is pop saying that he should be happy his championships but late at night the thing that creep in his head are the championships that got away.. or something to that effect

Well I'm sure he'll always have his ginger to dream about to take away those bad memories. I just wonder if he realizes the irony.

silverblk mystix
05-08-2011, 08:02 AM
I remember something about that...but I forget which city it was in. It was some kind of a radio interview while the spurs were on the road and this guy remembered Pop and Larry brown and a few things in Pop's past...so Pop kinda opened up to the guy and the guy asked pretty good questions for a change...

I'm thinking it coulda been Portland or somewhere in the Northwest...but I can't pin it down...

THE HATER
05-08-2011, 08:40 AM
I remember something about that...but I forget which city it was in. It was some kind of a radio interview while the spurs were on the road and this guy remembered Pop and Larry brown and a few things in Pop's past...so Pop kinda opened up to the guy and the guy asked pretty good questions for a change...

I'm thinking it coulda been Portland or somewhere in the Northwest...but I can't pin it down...

yea, i thats the one, i cant remember anything else, i just remeber it cuz pop opened up

TJastal
05-08-2011, 08:43 AM
yea, i thats the one, i cant remember anything else, i just remeber it cuz pop opened up

He's looking for a shoulder to cry on. Maybe you could be lend him one!

silverblk mystix
05-08-2011, 08:45 AM

Minnesota...maybe...?

Bill_Brasky
05-08-2011, 10:34 AM
CccDTN6QVRg

Not the one you were looking for, but a good one nonetheless. The GS guys always give him a good interview.

THE HATER
05-08-2011, 11:58 AM
found it

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154940

it always stood out cuz he gets away from the "if we lose its ok, its just basketball" line.

"When the thoughts go through your head, when you're laying in bed at night or you're on an airplane, the things that drift in there more than the wins are the ones you think you gave away."