PDA

View Full Version : Kobe & Fish - If You Can Hear Me

Koolaid_Man
05-08-2011, 08:46 AM
Kool will ride or die with you and D. Fish dawg. Even if some of my brothers lose faith...Kool is confident to the end. If somehow because of this little Internal Tension that some who are Completely Unprofessional have...If that causes our ship to sink today I'm not gonna cry...instead... Kool the born leader that he is, like the Captain of the Titanic - I'll take my place besides you and D. Fish, put on my captain's hat, get the people safely onto the extra boats and go down in honor with the ship.

However, I'm supremely confident that you nd D. Fish will pull us from the depths and get us across the finish line which is back from 0-3 hole to claim our 3 title in as many yrs.

We Been Through The Struggles Together:

I remember during your completely false and bogus rape case how you despite facing 20-to-life you came out almost dropping 40 a night on your opponents.

I remember how D Fish during his daughters ordeal came and performed at a high level when he served a few yrs in the pen up in Mormon country.

Fellas we've come full circle now - Let's get it done...

My Niggas Back In The Day:

D5fHVVhoGGw

My Niggas Today Still Doing It Big:

Bq6TwDHL2kk

SnakeBoy
05-08-2011, 09:03 AM
:lmao Now that's some funny shit :lmao

D-Wade #3
05-08-2011, 09:05 AM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQS0eez5cUBvR_ZcDULSYIMke7MjFYyK PLPCM69AxKATyO9XOp-IQ&t=1

Killakobe81
05-08-2011, 10:32 AM
Kool will ride or die with you and D. Fish dawg. Even if some of my brothers lose faith...Kool is confident to the end. If somehow because of this little Internal Tension that some who are Completely Unprofessional have...If that causes our ship to sink today I'm not gonna cry...instead... Kool the born leader that he is, like the Captain of the Titanic - I'll take my place besides you and D. Fish, put on my captain's hat, get the people safely onto the extra boats and go down in honor with the ship.

However, I'm supremely confident that you nd D. Fish will pull us from the depths and get us across the finish line which is back from 0-3 hole to claim our 3 title in as many yrs.

I remember during your completely false and bogus rape case how you despite facing 20-to-life you came out almost dropping 40 a night on your opponents.

I remember how D Fish during his daughters ordeal came and performed at a high level when he served a few yrs in the pen up in Mormon country.

D5fHVVhoGGw

Bq6TwDHL2kk

Hold it down, Kool hold it down. if you are right I will never doubt you again. But we looked done on Saturday ... I have seen it.

Kyle Orton
05-08-2011, 10:35 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao "We've been through struggles together"......Lakers fans seriously think they're a part of the team

Giuseppe
05-08-2011, 10:38 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao "We've been through struggles together"......Lakers fans seriously think they're a part of the team

We are.

Kyle Orton
05-08-2011, 10:39 AM
We are.

:lmao no. Neither Kobe nor Fish would even care to piss on kool if he was dying in a fire.

Giuseppe
05-08-2011, 10:40 AM
:lmao no. Neither Kobe nor Fish would even care to piss on kool if he was dying in a fire.

:rolleyes

Kyle Orton
05-08-2011, 10:42 AM
Then again, Kool's mom probably wouldn't even save him from a fire. She'd consider it the abortion she wishes she got.

Kyle Orton
05-08-2011, 10:44 AM
The Jews were gassed you stupid fuck.

lol "ooooohing" your own joke

Bill_Brasky
05-08-2011, 10:44 AM
Laker fans scurred of The Skunker.

Giuseppe
05-08-2011, 10:45 AM
Laker fans scurred of The Skunker.

I invented The Skunker. Me.

Kyle Orton
05-08-2011, 10:46 AM
The ooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllll' skunker

Bill_Brasky
05-08-2011, 10:46 AM
I invented The Skunker. Me.

Oh, the ironing.

Giuseppe
05-08-2011, 10:47 AM
Oh, the ironing.

Killakobe81
05-08-2011, 10:48 AM
Im not scared. Sure, it would be a "stain" on the legacy of the franchise (like Bynum i can give a shit about Kobe's or PJ's) ...but shit, we can afford a few.

They sweep us out, we will respond drastically and THAT is what I want. Spurs did not. And Grizz made them pay. After a skunking SOMEONE has GOT to GO ...

Giuseppe
05-08-2011, 10:49 AM
Im not. scared. sure, it would be a "stain" on the legacy of the franchise (like Bynum i can give a shit about Kobe's or PJ's) ...but shit, we can afford a few.

They sweep us out, we will respond drastically and THAT is what I want. Spurs did not. And Grizz made them pay. After a skunking SOMEONE has GOT to GO ...

You mean it'd be like a blessing in disguise, Killa?

Kyle Orton
05-08-2011, 10:50 AM
If the Lakers winning is a personal accomplishment for fans, then them losing is a stain on your own legacy as well, Killa.

You can't have it both ways.

Bill_Brasky
05-08-2011, 10:51 AM
Im not scared. Sure, it would be a "stain" on the legacy of the franchise (like Bynum i can give a shit about Kobe's or PJ's) ...but shit, we can afford a few.

So true. After our The Skunker, all Pop and RC did was bring in some better 3pt shooters instead of addressing the real issue, which was DEFENSE.

RJ and Bonner should have been out of SA after that embarassment, Hill should have been traded for a real SG or defensive SF, and Tiago should have been starting from the moment he was healthy.

Made no sense, the way we handled it, and we got our asses tossed accordingly. Biggest fool's gold season ever.

Giuseppe
05-08-2011, 10:51 AM
If the Lakers winning is a personal accomplishment for fans, then them losing is a stain on your own legacy as well, Killa.

DUNCAN is right. And I got no problem eating the shit sandwich.

It's my religion.

Giuseppe
05-08-2011, 10:53 AM
So true. After our The Skunker, all Pop and RC did was bring in some better 3pt shooters instead of addressing the real issue, which was DEFENSE.

RJ and Bonner should have been out of SA after that embarassment, Hill should have been traded for a real SG or defensive SF, and Tiago should have been starting from the moment he was healthy.

Made no sense, the way we handled it, and we got our asses tossed accordingly. Biggest fool's gold season ever.

There is no reason not to confirm the death in '12. To rinse this roster is foolhardy.

Killakobe81
05-08-2011, 10:54 AM

i dont disagree ...you can't. i did not say it was ...my brothers did. I do not agree but i do not "take sides" against the family either ...:lol

cobbler
05-08-2011, 10:55 AM
Heading out. Be back after the game.

One at a time! Lakers come home and take care of game 5 and lets see who puckers in game 6.

No way Pau and bench can shit the bed 4 games in a row.

Good luck, enjoy the game, cause WE got this! :toast

Kyle Orton
05-08-2011, 10:55 AM
There is no reason not to confirm the death in '12. To rinse this roster is foolhardy.

Yeah well the guy who suggested blowing up the Lakers is also the guy who fucks other dudes in the ass and has AIDS for it so he's stupid from several angles.

Killakobe81
05-08-2011, 10:57 AM

no rinse is needed but a reloading is required. We have a declining but still top level Kobe to waste a year at this stage is fool-hardy. Check upstairs (Duncan) ...that hurts more than losing in a regular year. we dont know how many Kobe has left ...

Killakobe81
05-08-2011, 11:00 AM
Yeah well the guy who suggested blowing up the Lakers is also the guy who fucks other dudes in the ass and has AIDS for it so he's stupid from several angles.

fuck you KO, excuse my language. You will not sling shit at magic (as shitty as an analyst as he is) Still the greatest PG and the one who dispels the PG theory you have ...

Kobe you can take shots at, but not Magic, not on my watch ... LOL

Bill_Brasky
05-08-2011, 11:00 AM

Big 3 intact, Tiago starting, Butler/Green/Anderson rotating at SF/SG, another defensive-minded big off the bench with a hopefully improved Blair, keep Gary, add a true PG to back up TP, and we're built for the playoffs instead of running and gunning our way to a 60-win, first round exit.

Kyle Orton
05-08-2011, 11:02 AM
He doesn't dispell shit. My PG theory stems from PGs being the shortest players on the court, Magic being the one PG to carry a team also being a 6'9" freak only supports my theory more. He woulda been an all star at any position he played.

I wasn't taking shots at him as a player either. I was taking shots at his sexual tenancies and his analytical abilities. His suggestion that trading Pau Gasol for Dwight Howard is "blowing it up" indicates he needs some work on his commentary.

Killakobe81
Big 3 intact, Tiago starting, Butler/Green/Anderson rotating at SF/SG, another defensive-minded big off the bench with a hopefully improved Blair, keep Gary, add a true PG to back up TP, and we're built for the playoffs instead of running and gunning our way to a 60-win, first round exit.

we'll take Hill for RJ's lovers' expiring and a late first rounder ...LOL

Giuseppe

He overwraught. When he should be still he is not so. If he'd a just closed his mouth after his diagnosis he'd a been able to continue on with his NBA career. But, he had to lead a parade to a microphone. Same thing now. Nothing will be accomplished now by words.

Now is the time to speak of the Mavs, not ourselves.

Killakobe81
05-08-2011, 11:03 AM
He doesn't dispell shit. My PG theory stems from PGs being the shortest players on the court, Magic being the one PG to carry a team also being a 6'9" freak only supports my theory more.

I wasn't taking shots at him as a player either. I was taking shots at his sexual tenancies and his analytical abilities. His suggestion that trading Pau Gasol for Dwight Howard is "blowing it up" indicates he needs some work on his commentary.

he sucks as a commentator no doubt about it, but shelve that gay stuff Magic has had more pum then your mind can comprehend.

Killakobe81
05-08-2011, 11:05 AM
He overwraught. When he should be still he is not so. If he'd a just closed his mouth after his diagnosis he'd a been able to continue on with his NBA career. But, he had to lead a parade to a microphone. Same thing now. Nothing will be accomplished now by words.

Now is the time to speak of the Mavs, not ourselves.

Hey, i have said it's more about mavs being better. but how does sitting until 2012 change that? if they are better this year they will still be next. Heat too .

Bill_Brasky
05-08-2011, 11:06 AM
we'll take Hill for RJ's lovers' expiring and a late first rounder ...LOL

Ha, ha. I don't think he'll be on the block just yet, which is the smarter move. The only reason I suggested a trade is because my hindsight is 20/20, and Hill didn't really fit with our team this year. Hopefully he'll improve and fit better next year with the right pieces.

As far as the Lakers go, I agree with Cully. Not much is needed....you still have the most impressive front line in the league, just need to get rid of the honey B's and put better players on that bench, because they've been atrocious.

Giuseppe
05-08-2011, 11:06 AM
no rinse is needed but a reloading is required. We have a declining but still top level Kobe to waste a year at this stage is fool-hardy. Check upstairs (Duncan) ...that hurts more than losing in a regular year. we dont know how many Kobe has left ...

What you want is the hurting to stop\\\on a dime. You want a fix. You want to be back in that place we were after the final buzzer last June 17th. No. You're going to have to face this pain.

Bill_Brasky
05-08-2011, 11:09 AM
Oh, and do you guys think Ron Ron has run his course in LA, or do you think he should stick around?

Kyle Orton
05-08-2011, 11:10 AM
IMO tho it is time for them to trade Pau. Playing heavy minutes for 100+ games the last 3 seasons while being terribly conditioned I think has worn his body down. You need to stay in great shape during the off season to keep making annual playoff runs, and even then for big men it sometimes isn't enough (just look at Duncan, his body has always run out of gas the season after he was in the finals and he works extremely hard to stay in shape).

Gasol might be done as well.

Fpoonsie
05-08-2011, 11:21 AM
Good luck, enjoy the game, cause WE got this! :toast

Hmmm...security should prolly be on the lookout for a purple and piss donning handicapper making a beeline straight for Dirk's ankle mid-game.

Giuseppe
05-08-2011, 11:22 AM
Hmmm...security should prolly be on the lookout for a purple and piss donning handicapper making a beeline straight for Dirk's ankle mid-game.

Poonsie?

LnGrrrR
05-08-2011, 11:23 AM
I'm still yawning and scratching my ass. Someone make me a sandwich and bring me some grape juice.

Get used to that.

DPG21920
05-08-2011, 11:28 AM
He doesn't dispell shit. My PG theory stems from PGs being the shortest players on the court, Magic being the one PG to carry a team also being a 6'9" freak only supports my theory more. He woulda been an all star at any position he played.

:lol Exactly. It's not "blowing it up" when you get a better player in the trade. Making a trade that involves a main guy isn't blowing it up. It's when you regress by doing so.

DPG21920
05-08-2011, 11:30 AM
Oh, and do you guys think Ron Ron has run his course in LA, or do you think he should stick around?

Ron will be tough to trade. It would prob have to be in a package deal.

Killakobe81
05-08-2011, 11:33 AM
What you want is the hurting to stop\\\on a dime. You want a fix. You want to be back in that place we were after the final buzzer last June 17th. No. You're going to have to face this pain.

I was at AAC Friday I faced it enough. The FO gave this team the right to defend. They could not. If it was a different set of circumstances ... I would agree Cully, but Kobe and Odom are both over 30 and Bynum's knees far from reliable. Pau needs a heart transplant and Ron needs a brain.
They won last year and I will love these guys for taking one from boston ...and adding to the trophy ledger, but being arrogant may have cost us this year's title. We cant do that shit again ...

Plus we dont have PJ this roster was built for him, our next coach deserves better. Kobe does and so do we fans. Not every year can end a in a title, I get that. But while we still have a window open, but it's closing, we need something to hold it open ...this roster is not enough.

jag
05-08-2011, 11:33 AM
I'll take my place besides you and D. Fish, put on my captain's hat, get the people safely onto the extra boats and go down

So much gay

Koolaid_Man
05-08-2011, 11:34 AM
Get used to that.

In the basement for dam near 25 yrs you would know...

Killakobe81
05-08-2011, 11:36 AM
I'll say this bynum gets (and stays) healthy and his "explosion" returns, the re-tooling could be minor. But not sure Im willing to gamble on his knees. Im so proud of how he is playing despite the loss of his athleticism his passing, rebounding and defense have all improved.

Unfortunately his knee has not ...

jag
05-08-2011, 11:36 AM

Cul readying himself for the next era as a lakerfan.

The rest of these laker fans are readying themselves for the next era as Bulls fans.

Giuseppe
05-08-2011, 11:37 AM
I was at AAC Friday I faced it enough.

So now you just want it to go away and Buss to make it all better.

It ain't easy winning. It's even harder losing.

Koolaid_Man
05-08-2011, 11:39 AM
Hold it down, Kool hold it down. if you are right I will never doubt you again. But we looked done on Saturday ... I have seen it.

While I understand the pessimism...( we are playing 4 on 5 out there with Pau) my confidence is just like Kobe's...I won't beleive we're done until we're done...My niggas have earned that much respect from me...and even if we were to lose because of these "Internal Tensions" I will be eternally grateful that it's

Kobe 2
Shaq 1

and

Kobe 5
Duncan 4

nothing else matters tbh....My nigga did that...now let's do this...:toast

Giuseppe
05-08-2011, 11:40 AM

The rest of these laker fans are readying themselves for the next era as Bulls fans.

The losing is always worse than the winning is good.

Killakobe81
05-08-2011, 11:43 AM
So now you just want it to go away and Buss to make it all better.

It ain't easy winning. It's even harder losing.

Cully I respect you ... but I dont get you.
Hey Im just a fan not the owner and if Buss decides to scale back for a while and let this play out, that is his right. But as a fan I dont have to accept that.

And I bet you Kobe will not either. Tomorrow is not promised to any of us. So if we are close as many think. To NOt make a move would be negligent.

Killakobe81
05-08-2011, 11:45 AM

Trying to be witty but you are fool-hardy. Most of the Laker fans on here: Iron mex, Gemini, Acme, Kool myself have been with the Lakers through the post Magic years. And i know I never once rooted for the Bulls ...even with MJ. I love Rose but wont root for them for him either ...

Giuseppe
05-08-2011, 11:46 AM
Hey Im just a fan not the owner and if Buss decides to scale back for a while and let this play out, that is his right. But as a fan I dont have to accept that.

And I bet you Kobe will not either. Tomorrow is not promised to any of us. So if we are close as many think. To NOt make a move would be negligent.

But, you've been all over the map on this, Killa. One moment you're saying rebuild. The next you're saying just a little. Make up your mind.

Kobe is too old for a rebuild. In reality he's 38 in NBA years.

Koolaid_Man
05-08-2011, 11:49 AM

I'm perplexed as to who we ship out...Bynum we know won't hold up..But Gasol may not recover from this...He's pussy whipped into Neverland.

Dwight will be an unrestricted Free agent at the same time the Lakers have the player option on Bynum...You have to make a move in this case...Who do you give up...Bynum or Gasol...I say give up Gasol and gamble with Bynum because if you give up Gasol you can sign Bynum longer term at a lower price and pick up a nice PG to play alongside Drew, Dwight, and Kobe...I'm thinking D-Will or Westbrook...We'll play our cards right I'm hoping....

Pau has to be the sacrificial lamb...You don't compromise your team because you can't get over your emotions..The sign of a real professional in any field of work is someone that can go through personal hell and still perform their job duties at the same or even higher level. Pau is not a professional IMO and he should be the one that goes...

Koolaid_Man
05-08-2011, 11:51 AM
Trying to be witty but you are fool-hardy. Most of the Laker fans on here: Iron mex, Gemini, Acme, Kool myself have been with the Lakers through the post Magic years. And i know I never once rooted for the Bulls ...even with MJ. I love Rose but wont root for them for him either ...

Fuck Jag, the Bulls, and MJ...in their collective asses...:toast

Killakobe81
05-08-2011, 11:56 AM
I'm perplexed as to who we ship out...Bynum we know won't hold up..But Gasol may not recover from this...He's pussy whipped into Neverland.

Dwight will be an unrestricted Free agent at the same time the Lakers have the player option on Bynum...You have to make a move in this case...Who do you give up...Bynum or Gasol...I say give up Gasol and gamble with Bynum because if you give up Gasol you can sign Bynum longer term at a lower price and pick up a nice PG to play alongside Drew, Dwight, and Kobe...I'm thinking D-Will or Westbrook...We'll play our cards right I'm hoping....

Pau has to be the sacrificial lamb...You don't compromise your team because you can't get over your emotions..The sign of a real professional in any field of work is someone that can go through personal hell and still perform their job duties at the same or even higher level. Pau is not a professional IMO and he should be the one that goes...

Cully? You sound depressed.

Kool gets it. I would agree with Cully if we did not still have a window. But since we do, we have to be pro-active. This loss when it comes will hurt. But I have faith in Buss, Mitch and Kobe. We have always attracted stars. Once the heat start winning there are only a few destinations that make sense. if the CBA stays similar we have great assets if it does not teams will need to shed overpriced contracts and we still have assets.

Killakobe81
05-08-2011, 11:57 AM
Fuck Jag, the Bulls, and MJ...in their collective asses...:toast

Forgot to include you Luva, my bads ...

Killakobe81
05-08-2011, 12:00 PM
But, you've been all over the map on this, Killa. One moment you're saying rebuild. The next you're saying just a little. Make up your mind.

No i am not. I'm not saying a complete rebuild. I said a re-load. A re-tooling. I never included kobe in any moves. The bench and backcourt need fixing. And Pau need to be rebuilt. If Pau gets his head out his ass find let's focus on the backcourt and bench. But im with Kool Pau is too soft mentally ...

Giuseppe
05-08-2011, 12:01 PM
Cully? You sound depressed.

Kool gets it. I would agree with Cully if we did not still have a window. But since we do, we have to be pro-active. This loss when it comes will hurt. But I have faith in Buss, Mitch and Kobe. We have always attracted stars. Once the heat start winning there are only a few destinations that make sense. if the CBA stays similar we have great assets if it does not teams will need to shed overpriced contracts and we still have assets.

Of course I'm depressed. But, to the throw the baby out with the bath water like you & Magic are proposing is only going to compound our problems.

Make some minor adjustments to the bottom half of the roster, yes, but, leave the top 6 whole & undisturbed.

Killakobe81
05-08-2011, 12:01 PM

So what would be YOUR suggestion for re-tooling by the way?

Killakobe81
05-08-2011, 12:02 PM
Ok i See it, I disagree ...but I get what you are saying.

Koolaid_Man
05-08-2011, 12:04 PM
Of course I'm depressed. But, to the throw the baby out with the bath water like you & Magic are proposing is only going to compound our problems.

Make some minor adjustments to the bottom half of the roster, yes, but, leave the top 6 whole & undisturbed.

Cully if you can get Dwight you get him..There's no big man on our team I wouldn't trade for an up and coming young stud...With Dwights deference to Kobe. his already Hollywood personality...do you know what he would look like working under CAP's tutelage...a fucking beast....

I say slaughter Pau and rotisserie his ass under open flame...

Killakobe81
05-08-2011, 12:06 PM
Cully if you can get Dwight you get him..There's no big man on our team I wouldn't trade for an up and coming young stud...With Dwights deference to Kobe. his already Hollywood personality...do you know what he would look like working under CAP's tutelage...a fucking beast....

Again, Im with Kool on this one ...LOL

Giuseppe
05-08-2011, 12:07 PM

There's a lot of symbolism with Howard. Very little substance.

I'd rather rehab Gasol, and try it again.

Killakobe81
05-08-2011, 12:08 PM
Hell he comes over we let Dwight pick his coach since he will be here longer (going forward) than Kobe.

Killakobe81
05-08-2011, 12:10 PM

Man Cully one thing about you brother you are loyal. I respect that.

But fuck, that. I dont even care if people cry that big man dependent bullshit ...I want titles. Collusion, Donaghy, Puppeteer Stern... they can cry whatever, as long as we hoist LOB's ...

Giuseppe
05-08-2011, 12:11 PM
Hell he comes over we let Dwight pick his coach since he will be here longer (going forward) than Kobe.

- "Careful."

- "John Coffey" - "The Green Mile"

Killakobe81
05-08-2011, 12:12 PM
- "Careful."

- "John Coffey" - "The Green Mile"

I was joking ...

v2freak
05-08-2011, 12:13 PM

D5fHVVhoGGw

Bq6TwDHL2kk

I don't know if anyone's addressed this yet, but I'm sure Mr. Bryant and Mr. Fisher will appreciate your sentiments, as there is a 0.0003% (strong) chance they will think to go on a Spurs forum, head to the NBA section and read your post.

Giuseppe
05-08-2011, 12:15 PM
I don't know if anyone's addressed this yet, but I'm sure Mr. Bryant and Mr. Fisher will appreciate your sentiments, as there is a 0.0003% (strong) chance they will think to go on a Spurs forum, head to the NBA section and read your post.

It's the NBA Forum.

Bill_Brasky
05-08-2011, 12:17 PM
It's the NBA Forum.

SpursTalk.com

Giuseppe
05-08-2011, 12:18 PM
SpursTalk.com

No. It's the NBA Forum.

Bill_Brasky
05-08-2011, 12:22 PM
No. It's the NBA Forum.

No what? Are you denying that the site is called SpursTalk.com?

Giuseppe
05-08-2011, 12:23 PM
No what? Are you denying that the site is called SpursTalk.com?

I'm just saying this is the NBA Forum.

DPG21920
05-08-2011, 12:25 PM
Kori already said this is SpursTalk back slash NBA Forum. It's not an argument unless you are calling Kori a lying piece of crap.

Killakobe81
05-08-2011, 12:25 PM
Well Im taking my mom out today will have to DVR this bitch. My mom is a huge Lakers fans and we had planned to go but after 3-0 ...she doesnt have the heart to watch so I sold my tix. You have to give mom what she wants today ...

I have not missed a Lakers playoff game in 30 years as a fan, but only for ma dukes.
My Lakers brothers, yall hold it down on here.

Koolaid_Man
05-08-2011, 12:26 PM

Cully you can rehab on a lot of things but not pussy...Once it got you there's no road to recovery...Pau never learned to make the pussy and not let the pussy make him...:lol

He's longing for love...looking for it in all the wrong places...he'll never be the same it's like damaged goods...He went into battle with his brothers saw the sniper and allowed the sniper to take his brothers out when he could have helped but he was heart broken so his brothers died...

No I say no to rehab...Send him to Fort. Leavenworth...

Giuseppe
05-08-2011, 12:27 PM
Kori already said this is SpursTalk back slash NBA Forum. It's not an argument unless you are calling Kori a lying piece of crap.

It's the NBA Forum.

Giuseppe
05-08-2011, 12:28 PM
Cully you can rehab on a lot of things but not pussy...Once it got you there's no road to recovery...Pau never learned to make the pussy and not let the pussy make him...:lol

He's longing for love...looking for it in all the wrong places...he'll never be the same it's like damaged goods...He went into battle with his brothers saw the sniper and allowed the sniper to take his brothers out when he could have helped but he was heart broken so his brothers died...

No I say no to rehab...Send him to Fort. Leavenworth...

I got to see it again, then I'll believe it.

DPG21920
How convenient, Killa :lol You are a stand up guy, but this cast some serious doubt on your credibility. Bailing on the brink of a sweep? I watched every last painful second of the Spurs demise.

Smells fishy. This would be the part in the mob movie where you get ghosted regardless of if it's true or not. Smells too much.

DPG21920
^Reported to Kori for calling her a lying sack of crap.

Giuseppe
05-08-2011, 12:29 PM

It's the NBA Forum.

DPG21920
05-08-2011, 12:29 PM
Reported for calling Kori worthless.

Giuseppe
05-08-2011, 12:31 PM
Reported for calling Kori worthless.

At least I'm outta the deep freeze once again.

tee, hee.

Killakobe81
05-08-2011, 12:32 PM
How convenient, Killa :lol You are a stand up guy, but this cast some serious doubt on your credibility. Bailing on the brink of a sweep? I watched every last painful second of the Spurs demise.

Smells fishy. This would be the part in the mob movie where you get ghosted regardless of if it's true or not. Smells too much.

I give two shits what you think ...
I went to Game 3 (with a friend) planned to take her to 4. she told me if we lose Friday she no longer wanted to go ... it would ruin her Mother's day and she already is sad cuz we lost grandma the year before. She doesnt wanna go, I am not gonna make her. this is HER day not mine ...

Ill be on here after win or lose you can feel free to take your shots then, DPG.

DPG21920
05-08-2011, 12:33 PM
I'm not judging :lol I'm just saying what a mob boss would do to a rat like you.

Koolaid_Man
05-08-2011, 12:37 PM

Grow some balls little man and stop being a snitch....

Killakobe81
05-08-2011, 12:37 PM
I'm not judging :lol I'm just saying what a mob boss would do to a rat like you.

LOL you know shit about OMERTA a real mob boss honors their mother above all...

Hell even the Wire level gangsters have a "church sunday" code ...

Koolaid_Man
05-08-2011, 12:38 PM
I got to see it again, then I'll believe it.

fair enough my friend...

Killakobe81
05-08-2011, 12:38 PM

Kool is right snitches calling other people rats, aint that about a bitch? LOL

Giuseppe
05-08-2011, 12:39 PM
fair enough my friend...

& to you as well, my fine friend.:toast

DPG21920
05-08-2011, 12:39 PM

Who? Mob bosses don't speak Welshers. Sorry.

DPG21920
05-08-2011, 12:40 PM
LOL you know shit about OMERTA a real mob boss honors their mother above all...

Hell even the Wire level gangsters have a "church sunday" code ...

Not above the Lakers. If you bail now, even though I know the real you, I can't protect you. You choose.

Giuseppe
05-08-2011, 12:40 PM

And shoving me in & jerking me out of the freezer constantly ain't right either.

Koolaid_Man
05-08-2011, 12:42 PM
Who? Mob bosses don't speak Welshers. Sorry.

Don't call me a welsher call me a PIMP

Killakobe81
05-08-2011, 12:43 PM
Not above the Lakers. If you bail now, even though I know the real you, I can't protect you. You choose.

Shiiiiiiiiiiit ... My mom is the one who brought me to the Lakers showing me Game 6 vs the Sixers as a youngin taking me to the Forum as a know nothing non playing basketball brat.

Without her I am not a Laker fan die-hard. She calls the shots today ...

Killakobe81
05-08-2011, 12:44 PM
DPG admitted that this Lakers demise is giving him great joy, he is talking out of his ass. even he does believe all the shit he is slinging ...

DPG21920
05-08-2011, 12:46 PM
lol trolled.

jag
05-08-2011, 01:07 PM
Hey Killa, who'd you root for in the 90's?

Koolaid_Man
05-08-2011, 01:18 PM

I rooted for Nick Van Excel, Eddie Jones, and then Kobe and then Fish :lol

ChumpDumper
05-08-2011, 01:33 PM
They can't hear you.

Giuseppe
05-08-2011, 01:34 PM
They can't hear you.

Ha, ha, Cobby broke yer ass.

Kyle Orton
05-08-2011, 01:34 PM
They can't hear you.

:lol

Giuseppe
05-08-2011, 01:38 PM

DPG21920
05-08-2011, 01:39 PM
They can't hear you.

ChumpDumper
05-08-2011, 01:40 PM
Ha, ha, Cobby broke yer ass.He corrected me. It made my point even more clear.

Giuseppe
05-08-2011, 01:50 PM
He corrected me. It made my point even more clear.

Ok, "stupid shit."

ChumpDumper
05-08-2011, 01:59 PM
Ok, "stupid shit."oooooo, lakerfan called me a name.

MateoNeygro
05-08-2011, 02:40 PM
Lakers just need a better bench and as solid as Fisher has been for them I think they could def use an upgrade at the PG position. Although, I hate to say it the Lakers will be right there next year because well....They are the Lakers and can get any player they want.

Killakobe81
05-08-2011, 07:54 PM

sonics ... tbh

monosylab1k
05-08-2011, 08:08 PM
http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Douche.GIF