PDA

View Full Version : All Lakers Really Need To Do Is Play Man to Man

Koolaid_Man
05-08-2011, 12:18 PM
Dallas is winning because of one reason and that's 3 point shooting off of blown rotations. We should play them straight up, man to man...they're not that good in 1 on 1 and if they make it then live with the 2...but these 3's is the only reason they're up...and of course our PAU problem..

Nothing short of a title will cause me to back down from my Ship His Ass Out Mantra....Watch Pau carefully today he will purposely miss his assignments...Pau is a smart guy...He knows Dirk is a great 3 point threat...last game if you watched closely time and time again he handled the ball as if he didn't give a fuck and he purposely rotated off of Dirk to act like he was going for a rebound..a rebound he wasn't going to get anyway...He's strategically allowing Dirk open looks...and he's secretly reveling in it......His mind is made up he's going to fuck off the series even more in his quest to be traded...

Killakobe81
05-08-2011, 12:20 PM
Agree to some extent, but tough to play mantoman with the age in our backcourt and a woman at power forward.

Dont get me wrong Pau has been key to this run. But, i would be lying to myself if I did not point out how soft he has been this playoffs.

Giuseppe
05-08-2011, 12:21 PM
Gasol is tender.

What's startling in retrospect is Amare & Perkins calling ass on him right before the playoffs like they did.