PDA

View Full Version : i'm at the game and its awesome

monosylab1k
05-08-2011, 03:40 PM
I've never heard the AAC louder than this. It's incredible.

Also LOL at all the Laker fans here. Havent seen this many emo black dudes in Dallas since the day TO got cut :lmao

Kyle Orton
05-08-2011, 03:42 PM
TO getting cut was subjective

rayjayjohnson
05-08-2011, 03:44 PM
You should sample the crowd and use it for your screwed and chopped mixtape

BRHornet45
05-08-2011, 03:44 PM
Lol black people and their lakers, yankees, and cowboys

Spursfan092120
05-08-2011, 03:46 PM
http://lakers.topbuzz.com/gallery/d/279523-2/Laker+Girls+in+purple+bikini+top+and+purple+short+ skirt+performing+at+Staples+Center.JPG
Laker girls aren't the only ones bending over right now...

monosylab1k
05-08-2011, 06:53 PM
lol shitty camera on my phone

Flavfpx6nVY
at 0:53 is Brian Cardinal hitting the 3 to tie the record.

P70_6P8UBkQ
lol matt barnes

DPG21920
05-08-2011, 06:57 PM
Hey, was Tyson Chandler there? Nope, because he's a fake fan rooting for them to lose so he can be right about Gerald Wallace.

Head Shot!

Venti Quattro
05-08-2011, 06:58 PM
Great effort, mono. Just like of your team's :tu

DPG21920
05-08-2011, 06:59 PM
Boys in Boys!

Axe Murderer
05-08-2011, 06:59 PM
lol Matt Barnes

lol David Weset

Findog
05-08-2011, 07:00 PM
I've never heard the AAC louder than this. It's incredible.

Also LOL at all the Laker fans here. Havent seen this many emo black dudes in Dallas since the day TO got cut :lmao

I went to the watch party at AT&T Plaza for Game Two and almost every black guy there was wearing a Kobe jersey. I swear every black guy in Dallas is a bandwagon Lakers fan.

ElNono
05-08-2011, 07:22 PM
lol blueprint Barnes

JoeTait75
05-08-2011, 07:27 PM
I swear every black guy in America is a bandwagon fan.

fify

baseline bum
05-08-2011, 07:29 PM
I went to the watch party at AT&T Plaza for Game Two and almost every black guy there was wearing a Kobe jersey. I swear every black guy in Dallas is a bandwagon Lakers fan.

I expect a serious upswing in Heat jersey sales tomorrow.

Mavillionaire
05-08-2011, 07:32 PM
I went to the watch party at AT&T Plaza for Game Two and almost every black guy there was wearing a Kobe jersey. I swear every black guy in Dallas is a bandwagon Lakers fan.Every black guy in a city not named L.A. is a bandwagoning Laker fan. This gives the black man a boost in self esteem and self worth. You would too if your race has accomplished nothing in it's entire lifespan except to be the majority in correctional facilities and gangs.

frodo
05-08-2011, 07:40 PM
when u gonna release yo new episode of da mono show dawg?

frodo
05-08-2011, 07:43 PM

there ain't many black guys in dallas thats all i can say mayne. dallas aint black at all imo, and even the mavs team is the whitest in NBA now tbqh. leaving aside the majority of white people, the rest of dallas is full of picklebreaths i think

Shank
05-08-2011, 08:29 PM
Mono, PM me and I'll try to set you up for the WCF.

monosylab1k
05-08-2011, 08:32 PM
Every black guy in a city not named L.A. is a bandwagoning Laker fan. This gives the black man a boost in self esteem and self worth. You would too if your race has accomplished nothing in it's entire lifespan except to be the majority in correctional facilities and gangs.

lame

IronMexican
05-08-2011, 08:33 PM
mono show ever coming back? Your like Tyler. Don't like the fame from the show.

monosylab1k
05-08-2011, 08:38 PM
mono show ever coming back? Your like Tyler. Don't like the fame from the show.

The Mono Show is definitely comin back, if only because I forgot to cancel my free premium membership in time and I got charged for another month :lol

rayjayjohnson
05-08-2011, 10:24 PM
lol fairweather fan

monosylab1k
05-08-2011, 10:24 PM
you think about the op alot don't you?

i do actually.

:lmao

rayjayjohnson
05-08-2011, 10:27 PM
Fuck you Rick.

Fuck you Barea.

Fuck you Roddy.

Fuck you Dirk.

Fuck you Avery.

Fuck you Mark.

Fuck all of you.

Blazers in 6.

We keep hearing how Dirk still has a few years of his prime left. I'm here to tell you all that his prime blew by us, and we're witnessing the decline right now.

His scoring is up - great. His scoring is up only because he's taking more shots. His jumper used to be consistently great and automatic. A 4 for 18 night was a blue moon shock. Nowadays, he's just another streaky shooter who from time to time can get dialed in and never miss. Nowadays, a 4 for 18 shooting night is "Dirk's stinker of the week".

He never drives anymore, and when he does, he's almost guaranteed to miss the layup. He never had much of a post game, but at least before he could get a low post hook shot or two in every game.

His rebounding is way down, and his defense is far worse. There was a point a couple year's ago when Dirk's defense was actually pretty decent, and anybody who actually watched him on D regularly would know this. But he's right back to being the piss-poor defender he used to be, only now it's not because he's not focused, it's because physically he can't do it anymore.

This isn't meant to shit on Dirk because he can't help that his body is deteriorating. I'm sure he's working just as hard, if not harder, on his game.

This is just a wakeup call to all Mavs fans that Dirk simply isn't the superhero he used to be, that he is past his prime, and that at this point he is best served being a secondary option. And that things are only going to get worse from here for Dirk. Hopefully Mark & Donnie pull their head out of their ass and see the same thing, and do something about it (yeah, right).

just fuck it all.

If Barea plays another minute of this series, I will never post here again

monosylab1k
you think about the op alot don't you?

i do actually.

:lmao

ImDaNuts
Lol could you sit any further up top. cheap seats.

rayjayjohnson
05-08-2011, 10:28 PM
Fuck you Rick.

Fuck you Barea.

Fuck you Roddy.

Fuck you Dirk.

Fuck you Avery.

Fuck you Mark.

Fuck all of you.

Blazers in 6.

We keep hearing how Dirk still has a few years of his prime left. I'm here to tell you all that his prime blew by us, and we're witnessing the decline right now.

His scoring is up - great. His scoring is up only because he's taking more shots. His jumper used to be consistently great and automatic. A 4 for 18 night was a blue moon shock. Nowadays, he's just another streaky shooter who from time to time can get dialed in and never miss. Nowadays, a 4 for 18 shooting night is "Dirk's stinker of the week".

He never drives anymore, and when he does, he's almost guaranteed to miss the layup. He never had much of a post game, but at least before he could get a low post hook shot or two in every game.

His rebounding is way down, and his defense is far worse. There was a point a couple year's ago when Dirk's defense was actually pretty decent, and anybody who actually watched him on D regularly would know this. But he's right back to being the piss-poor defender he used to be, only now it's not because he's not focused, it's because physically he can't do it anymore.

This isn't meant to shit on Dirk because he can't help that his body is deteriorating. I'm sure he's working just as hard, if not harder, on his game.

This is just a wakeup call to all Mavs fans that Dirk simply isn't the superhero he used to be, that he is past his prime, and that at this point he is best served being a secondary option. And that things are only going to get worse from here for Dirk. Hopefully Mark & Donnie pull their head out of their ass and see the same thing, and do something about it (yeah, right).

just fuck it all.

If Barea plays another minute of this series, I will never post here again