PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Mav fans

DazedAndConfused
05-08-2011, 03:43 PM
The Mavs were simply the superior team this series and the Lakeshow clearly got exposed. You fuck nuts better go all the way and not find a way to choke...again. Unlike faggot Spur fans, I root WC all the way even if my team gets bounced. To be honest this loss doesn't hurt all that much, I'm grateful my team got 2 straight titles and has made 3 straight Finals appearances. I've been spoiled. They simply ran out of gas and are clearly too old and slow on the perimeter.

:toast

Spurtacus
05-08-2011, 03:49 PM
reverse jinx

v2freak
05-08-2011, 03:54 PM
If it makes you feel better, I was rooting for the Mavs in this series, who are in the WC also.

DPG21920
05-08-2011, 03:56 PM
You are the only good Laker fan pretty much. What are your thoughts on guys like Kool and Cul?

Ashy Larry
05-08-2011, 03:58 PM
Yeah, you can't help but give congrats to the Mavs ....... the better team always win in a seven game series. people forget that if Dirk hadn't been hurt, you're looking at the team with the best record in the NBA.

Mavs have been up twice 20+ in this series ...... Lakers largest lead? 16

Banzai
05-08-2011, 04:25 PM
Ditto

DPG21920
05-08-2011, 04:26 PM
Ashy Larry, Banzai and Dazed, 3 Laker fans that are welcomed here.

Tinystarz
05-08-2011, 04:29 PM
Ashy Larry, Banzai and Dazed, 3 Laker fans that are welcomed here.

I hope one day to be like Banzai

DJ Mbenga
05-08-2011, 04:34 PM
penetration and incredible shooting did us in. props to them but i dont know if better defensive teams will alow it. dirk certainly deserves a shot at a title but okc and memphis can stop the drive and kick quite easily

midnightpulp
05-08-2011, 04:37 PM
The Mavs were simply the superior team this series and the Lakeshow clearly got exposed. You fuck nuts better go all the way and not find a way to choke...again. Unlike faggot Spur fans, I root WC all the way even if my team gets bounced. To be honest this loss doesn't hurt all that much, I'm grateful my team got 2 straight titles and has made 3 straight Finals appearances. I've been spoiled. They simply ran out of gas and are clearly too old and slow on the perimeter.

:toast

The fact that the fans of other Western Conference teams don't stick with Lakers all the way when their team gets eliminated demonstrates just how reprehensible your team and its fans are.

hhml
05-08-2011, 04:55 PM
Congrats Indeed. Never would have expected the Lakers to lose, let alone swept in convincing fashion. Dirk's a nice guy, I wouldn't mind seeing him win a championship.

Have to agree, I usually root for the Western team to win it if the Lakers are out.

Ashy Larry
05-08-2011, 04:59 PM
thing is .... don't pass this opportunity up ..... go get that elusive ring ...... can't depend on the Stars or the Cowboys and try to get one before the Rangers .......

Kamala
05-08-2011, 05:00 PM
Awesome performance! Phil Jackson goes out as the best ever

Leetonidas
05-08-2011, 05:01 PM
Good job Dallas. :toast Really surprised me, ya'll do have some balls apparently. Only Terry remains from the players I didn't like in the past, so I can get behind Dirk and root for the LOB to be brought back to Texas. It's time D-Town got one.

Bito Corleone
05-08-2011, 05:03 PM
Unlike faggot Spur fans, I root WC all the way even if my team gets bounced.
The Lakers were always my 2nd favorite team behind the Spurs growing up...until I came to Spurstalk. Now I find myself going against them if for no other reason than to not have to see the never ending obnoxious bullshit from guys like Luva and Kool.

Perhaps fans like yourself will bring me back to my old 2nd favorite team. :toast

Budkin
05-08-2011, 05:04 PM
Way to go Mavs!

maddnezz
05-08-2011, 05:07 PM
The Lakers were always my 2nd favorite team behind the Spurs growing up...until I came to Spurstalk. Now I find myself going against them if for no other reason than to not have to see the never ending obnoxious bullshit from guys like Luva and Kool.

Perhaps fans like yourself will bring me back to my old 2nd favorite team. :toast
This

The Gemini Method
05-08-2011, 05:15 PM
Congrats Dallas. You beat the Lakers like Ike beat Tina. Goodluck going forth...maybe revenge against Miami? That would be storybook. Looks like an end of an era and I'm thankful for the Lakers giving us this run. It'll be interesting to see what happens next year.

DazedAndConfused
05-08-2011, 05:17 PM
When the Lakers go out, they simply get trashed beyond recognition.

Sad to see Bynum/Odom get ejected like that. That's not who the Lakers are and they both disgraced the city of LA and the Laker franchise. Phil deserved better.

The Gemini Method
05-08-2011, 05:19 PM
I'll be leaving Spurstalk for the next few days--at least I'm winning in Black Ops Double XP weekend...

resistanze
05-08-2011, 05:23 PM
I'll be leaving Spurstalk for the next few days--at least I'm winning in Black Ops Double XP weekend...

Forgot about that...too busy watching the skunker.