PDA

View Full Version : Where were you?

NeoConIV
06-09-2005, 01:01 AM
http://politicaltherapy.blogspot.com/2005/06/many-recall-what-they-were-doing-when.html

Nbadan
06-09-2005, 01:24 AM
A short synopsis...

As horror stories about Qurans with frayed binding markers continue to surface(left), many recall the exact moment they heard about such abuses, but register little if any memory of Nick Berg's attempts to plead for his life through a gaping hole in his trachea(right).

If I remember correctly, it was the WH that brought Koran desecration into the spotlight, but when their accusations against Newsweek turned out to be mostly true, all of the sudden Republicans want to change the subject back to Nick Berg?

GopherSA
06-09-2005, 10:29 AM
Uh, no.

And, if you've not been paying attention, you've missed that most of the Koran "desecration" has been done by terrorists being held in Gitmo.

The big "desecrations" done by US military members include (oh, the horror!) placing the "holy" book on a TV and touching the "holy" book.

Will I be hearing, "I smite thee, Gopher" for leaving my Bible (a real holy book) on the front seat of my truck?

mookie2001
06-13-2005, 07:39 PM
Uh, no.
placing the "holy" book on a TV and touching the "holy" book.

Will I be hearing, "I smite thee, Gopher" for leaving my Bible (a real holy book) on the front seat of my truck?

thats pretty ignorant and pompous of you, i know you think all non christians will burn in hell eternally, notwithstanding; you cant disrespect other religions like that, as a christian (which i'd assumne you are) you should know better

ONE GOD